Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Men + Women =/= compatible (sometimes)

bulcher

Meteorite
Talking with a female friend of mine flirting with her a little we have a good relationship have no problems talking with each other. Have helped her when a relationship exploded in her face, seen her cry shes not the type to show people that side of her.

But when I ask if she'd go out with me to see if it went any where get told don't think we are compatible like that. But we continue to talk and flirt and enjoy each other company. Just hurts my head sometimes.

RE: Why do women like driving men slowly insane

Because those wacky females believe that just because you've been a good friend that doesn't mean they owe you romantically.

WHAT CAN I SAY?

tumblr_lr9ns5sILZ1qfwvado10_250.gif

See Also: She's just not that into you.

ooo friend zoned... Don't let it drive you up the wall though. Move forward mate. What I usually do. Granted it does suck.

Yea what I guessed. Just somethings she did threw me off that line of thought. Also didn't mean to make it seem like I thought she owed me anything.

Just kindly ask her not to flirt with you if she doesn't have that kind of interest in you. That's what I do with all of my 'friend zone' gal-pals and, admittedly, it might be a little odd at first. Eventually, however, she'll just feel like 'one of the guys'.

Back
Top Bottom