Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief in the Moonlight (1-2 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex was still in his wolf form, "Bring it bitch" He said, his voice comming in a demonic growl "I come from a family of werewolves, you think you're anything new?"

MS-21H said:
Alex was still in his wolf form, "Bring it bitch" He said, his voice comming in a demonic growl "I come from a family of werewolves, you think you're anything new?"

"I don't expect so," Angel returned croutching slighlty. She licked her nails free from the blood she had drawn from where she felt her nails ding into his arms and chargered at the soldier. When close enough she dug her nails into his chest and dragged them all the way doen to his palvic and took a firm hold of his penis. With a claw from her free hand she swipid it very fast across the underside causing a steady stream of blood to start to seep out. Smirking she looked up at him, "Do you know what happens to a guy who has he's penis cut when he has a hard on" she asked walking ou of reach of him just to watch him bleed out.

"I'd probobly bleed out, but only if I was human." Alex said, frowning as he stood back up "Werewolves are harder to kill than that." Alex's wounds started healing, and he ran at the thief, before making a move to punch her. "To think, I was going to settle for a go at that pussy then let you go." The Soldier said, kneeing Angel in the stomach while she was destracted by the rather obvios punch "But I think you've just sassed your way out of that."

MS-21H said:
"I'd probobly bleed out, but only if I was human." Alex said, frowning as he stood back up "Werewolves are harder to kill than that." Alex's wounds started healing, and he ran at the thief, before making a move to punch her. "To think, I was going to settle for a go at that pussy then let you go." The Soldier said, kneeing Angel in the stomach while she was destracted by the rather obvios punch "But I think you've just sassed your way out of that."

Angel jumped back allowing herself to go along with the blow and stood out in the open holding her stomach and panting and gave a smirk, "What do you plan on killing me now?" she asked sacastically. She straightened up a little and got into a fighting stance. If that's what he wanted to do then she would die fighting.

"That would eliminate the whole 'teach you a lesson' thing.' Alex said, growling "No, I'm going to humiliate and degrade you in any way I possibly can, then I'll leave you here without even the clothes you had with you..." Alex dashed at the girl, and tripped her, hitting her head.

MS-21H said:
"That would eliminate the whole 'teach you a lesson' thing.' Alex said, growling "No, I'm going to humiliate and degrade you in any way I possibly can, then I'll leave you here without even the clothes you had with you..." Alex dashed at the girl, and tripped her, hitting her head.

Angel couphed up blood as she felt her head to the ground. She winced looking up at the sky then rolled backwards into another fighting stance and attacking him when she felt her feet on the ground once more. "I don't learn lessons very well you might have to try harder next time," She taunted feeling her hand dig deep into his side. When she felt his warm blood trickle down her arm she quickly gripped onto anything she could and pulled it out. She knew that she wasn't as strong as the werewolf was but she was confident enough to know that if she could find anything that was silver around she would be able to hold her own against him.

Alex grabbed her arm, and punched her side with enough force to dislocate her sholdier. The Soldier then headbutted the thief, and grabbed her hips, before starting to fuck her pussy. Alex pinned the thief to a tree, and held her hands above her head securely, moving his muzzle down to her right nipple to torture it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom