Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More than Neighbors (Me and Hotty)

It had all started not long after Trey had moved into the neighborhood. His family had decided to move somewhere closer to his school so he could live at home while he attended classes. He had been against the idea the whole time, but his folks wouldn't budge on it. So he resigned himself to having to spend as much time at his friends' places as possible. At least then he could still have some fun like when he had lived in the dorms. After getting to the new house, however, he had found a reason to stay home more often.

The neighbors had a daughter. She was 16, and gorgeous. He had started eyeing her as soon as he saw her, and had caught her doing the same. It didn't take long for them to start spending more and more time together, always very close. Before long they were more or less an item, with both parents allowing it despite the notable age difference. If they had known the full story though, they might have reconsidered.

It turned out she was as submissive as could be, willing to do just about anything for him. Any request he made, any command he gave, she would follow it eagerly and obediently. Sometimes she spoke up, but even when he had to deal with that, she seemed to enjoy it. She had become his perfect little slave, and more often than not their time together was spent with him telling her what to do to please him.

Today, Trey was stretched out on the couch, humming a bit of a song to himself. he was tall and slender, with a muscular body. His reddish brown hair was cut short, showing off his pale green eyes. His parents had just gone out for the evening, and he knew that this was about to get good. He had given a standing order that anytime his parents left, she was to come over for another evening of serving him. Any minute there would be a knock on the door, and the night would really get started.

Holly had just returned home from school, being an active sophmore at her highscool plus a member of the volleyball team, she did her best to stay trim and in shape but her mother's attributes were allready shaping her body as she grew. Along with long brown hair, blue eyes, being only 5'3 and weighing about 120lbs she was a cutie definatly. Volleyball practive kept her waist and belly relatively slim, but she had allready developed a large bust, sometimes making it quite difficult to play competatively along with her height.

Upstairs in her room she let her bookbag drop to the floor along with her gymbag, still dressed from volleyball practice. A tight white underarmor longsleve top, jet black tight shorts, white kneehigh socks and black tennis shoes. She peeked out of her window and saw her boyfriend's parents leaving, and her heart skipped a beat knowing she was expected now.

Emptying her gym bag she filled it with an assortment of different clothing, knowing it would be a tiring night being friday and all. She skipped downstairs, telling her mother she was going nextdoor for extra practice with her boyfriend. Thinking nothing of it, her mother let her be and Holly pranced out the door and walked across the street..then took a deep breath as she knocked on the door.

The expected knock came quickly, much to Trey's pleasure. He pulled himself off the couch and walked over to the front door. opening it slowly to reveal his teenage girlfriend, still dressed from her time at volleyball practice. He had always had a thing for athletic girls, and the way her uniform hugged her body always appealed to him. "Good of you to come over so quickly." he said, opening the door wider and letting her in. "I'm glad you didn't change before coming over. You know how much I love this outfit of yours." He closed the door behind her, giving her a little swat on the ass.

He led her into the living room and flopped down on the couch. "Now that you're here, its time for you to do your usual greeting." He had told her a while back that there was only one thing she always needed to do as soon as she got there. They would always start their time together with a blowjob from her to get them both in the mood for the rest of the evening. He sat back and waited for her to begin her work.

"Yes sir.." All that Holly needed to say at the moment watching her tall, built boyfriend lay back on the couch spreading his legs, since he was in red gym shorts along with a black wifebeater. She slowly walked up feeling her body getting eye'd all over, which made her squirm but in a way she couldn't help but enjoy. Dropping to her knees she slid up between her boyfriend's legs, wasting no time to yank at his gym shorts just enough for his large member to flop out and hang down, allready semi hard. She took a deep breath knowing she better as she leaned in and slipped his big head into her pert lips.

He waited as she responded obediently, getting to her knees and pulling out his slowly hardening cock. One deep breath later and her lips were wrapped tight around his swelling head. "That's a good girl. get it all in there, I want to feel my cock all the way inside that pretty little mouth of yours." One hand rested on her head, slowly pushing her to take in more of his cock as it grew. "And don't forget to rub yourself through thus tight little shorts of yours, I want them to be nice and wet by the time you get finished with me." He liked getting her warmed up right away. It made it easier when he really got to work on that slender little body of hers.

Holly stared up into her boyfriend's eyes, seeing him hungrily not only staring back but also checking out how her breasts sway down on her knees. Holly kept one of her small hands on the base of his shaft as the other slid down her stomach as she slowly began to rub herself on the outside of her shorts, mostly so she doesn't make this end quickly but also so her boyfriend knows she's obeying his every command. While busily blowing him she could tell feel him enlargen in her mouth and soon she struggled to even suck on his big swollen head.

He watched her start to slowly rub her pussy through the tight shorts that seemed to hug every little curve and fold of her body. He couldn't wait to play with her in that sexy uniform of hers. That coupled with her sucking helped him get his erection up all the way, his thick shaft throbbing as she struggled to take in more of it. "You better take in more than that, I know you have been practicing to take more, so lets see just how much you can take." He started to slowly push her head down, more of his cock steadily filling her mouth. "You love sucking on this big cock, so have all of it right now."

She looked up at him with blue eyes with a sneer at the remark of her "practicing". She felt his big strong hand on the back of her head grip firmly to her hair and force her down on his long dick. While Holly has gotten quite good at the fillatio game, her boyfriend would be considered well endowed to most women, but for a young girl of 16 he was huge. She tries her best to suck him properly and please him as he expects but she begins to get caught up and gag and choke just at halfway down his long shaft, all the while she rubs at herself outside her gym shorts.

Once she started gagging, he let off, letting her move back a bit. "Its an improvement at least." he said, determined to get his whole dick in her mouth some day. "Though I may have to punish you for not trying hard enough to get it all in that little mouth of yours." She usually got punished for one thing or another when they did this. "Now bob that head of yours up and down on my cock till I cum for you my little slave." He loved filling her mouth with his cum, and if she worked it right, she wouldn't have to wait too long for it.

After that scolding she went back to work, now being allowed to go at her own pace she concentrated specifically on his throbbing swelling head. Bobbing up and down and up and down over and over making her hair sway up and down and her large boobs bounce slightly in her tight volleyball top. Then she starts poping his large head in and out of her lips making a popping sound, working his dick like a lollipop awaiting his orgasm which is always huge.

Once she went to work, even her small failure was somewhat forgiven. She worked his cock like a pro, sliding it in and out of her mouth, each little pop sending a new little shock of pleasure through his shaft. He was getting closer and closer, the sight of her still pressing her fingers into her now damp gym shorts along with her excellent blowing skills brought him right to the edge. "Time for your reward." he said, then moaned slightly as a thick stream of cum shot from his cock. She always swallowed as much as possible, a sight he greatly enjoyed.

Stream after stream of hot cum shoots down into Holly's mouth, coating her mouth as she tried her best to swallow it all down. With and big gulp she swallowed what she could down and the rest escaped her closed lips and down her chin and neck. Not quite done yet once she released his head from her lips he still had another full stream of cum shoot out and hit her in the hair and down her face all the way down to her chest messing up her top. Along with her damp shorts, cum stained top and cum down her face and neck she looked like a complete hot mess and thanked herself that she brought some more clothes with her. She leaned back still between his legs as his large dick began to go limp from his orgasm.

As she leaned back, her looked her over. His cum covered her faced and rested on her breast-hugging top, and her own cum stained the fabric of her shorts. It made him want to fuck her even more. "Good girl, that was good." He stood up in front of her, his cock dangling between his legs. "But its still time for a little punishment. stay on your knees and lean on the couch." It was time for him to add a little color to that cute little ass of hers. Once she was in position, he pulled his arm back and swung down, planting his palm against her ass-cheek, a loud smack echoing in the living room. "You were good, but not good enough, you have to pay the price for not being up to expectations." He spanked her again, and again, and again. "Say you are sorry, and that you'll work hard to do better next time."

All that could be heard throughout the house was a slapping sound followed by a girly yelp over and over again. Anyone walking in would see Holly's bare ass getting punished by this bigger, older man. Having her pushed down over the couch with her ass perched up in the air just at the angle to get slapped repeatedly until it was as red as her cheeks from the embarassment of her state.

"Ahh..owwee..ba...baby im sorry..im sorry..I promise I'll do better next time..i swear baby!" Pleading with him as she gets her ass spanked for her less than perfect blowjob.

After a while he stopped, his hand stinging a bit from the constant slapping. "There now, all is forgiven. Its time we moved on to other things." He stood up, his cock still dangling down between his legs. "Now then sit yourself down on the couch and spread your legs, but don't take anything off yet." Once she had complied, he knelt and started to press his fingers against the damp spot on her gym shorts that had appeared after she had started pleasing herself. "Now, you arent' allowed to do anything until I say so, you can just sit there while I do whatever I want." He started to slide one fingertip slowly up and down where her slit was through her tight-fitting shorts.

She just laid back and complied to his every whim, her large boyfriend hovering over her rubbing her sex from outside her small gym shorts. With her legs spread like this she felt like such a slut but at the same time she couldn't help but love it, plus the feeling of this large man over her making her feel timid and small added to the mix. She laid back and squirmed occasionally but overall obeyed his command to the letter.

He slid his finger up and down her slit, slowly caressing her. He knew it would be almost torturously pleasing, especially with such a slow pace. He was going to make her wait for her orgasm. He knew her well enough now that he could tell when she was getting close. That would be his cue to slow the pace down and make her calm down a bit before returning to his work. After several minutes of slow stroking, he started to push his finger into her pussy through her shorts, the fabric stretching as he pushed it inside of her then pulled it back out, only to push it back in.

Back
Top Bottom