Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the Neighbors (for fullcontact2325 x jessnip)

fullcontact2325

Planetoid
Michael has been single since his divorce three years ago. Now 39, he keeps busy with his work as a successful Psychologist. If he isn’t at work, he is in the gym filling out his 6’3” 200lbs frame, understanding that his image can only help him at work. Not being home much has left him friendly with the neighbors, occasionally waving, but nothing real personal. Like any other night, he came home late after the gym and noticed the trash and mail all over the yard. It’s a good thing he bought that security camera after the divorce settlement…

http://i55.tinypic.com/hsrkwk.jpg

Jamie heard a car pull up and thinking it was her now ex,peaked through her window and noticed her neighbors yard. Of course her ex had thrown a tirade and thrown trash and mail everywhere. Sadly the drunken idiot had done it to the wrong house. As fast as she possibly could, she ran out to the neighbors yard and began to pick up trash along the way. "I'm so sorry about this. My ex isn't taking the breakup well and he must have come over while he was drunk, gotten the wrong house. I'll clean this up for you, you don't have to worry about it." she said with her arms full and slightly out of breath.

Looking at the film of that day, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. Sitting back on the couch, still in his gym clothes, he noticed something around 9pm. Spiking his interest, he sat his Gatorade down and grabbed the remote, eager to rewind the tape. After zooming in and pausing, Michael sat up and got a good look. Shocked, he said, “That’s Mr. Carlton’s daughter’s boyfriend!!”, as he heard something outside. Stepping out seeing Jamie, hands full, listening to her excuse, yet again! Sitting on the front steps, now only in gym shorts and watching Jamie, “This is the third time Jamie, this is ridiculous!!!!”, frustrated and shaking his head. As he watched, he felt sorry for her knowing it wasn’t her fault, but it kinda was. “We have to stop this……when are your parents going to be home?” and looks over at his extra car under the tree beside the garage, and sees all the tires are flat.

Jamie looked to where his gaze was and saw the flat tires of his car. Her jaw dropped a little bit and she sighed in disbelief. "I know it is and I'm really sorry about it! I didn't think he'd do this. I promise he and I are over though and you don't have to worry about seeing him ever again," she said in desperation. She was used to cleaning up her ex's messes but this was just too much. He was getting her in trouble with her own neighbors which was just not copacetic. "I'm not sure when my parents will be home. Their both out on business trips and too busy to answer their phones. I really am truly sorry about this whole thing. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? I can come over and cook you dinner sometime or something. How does that sound?"

Michael continued to look at the mess and destruction and gives a sharp reply. "A dinner?". Now aggravated, "It's going to cost me over $500 to get new tires! A dinner isn't going to cut it." Looking Jamie up and down (please describe her), seeing an attractive young girl with such an embarrassed and helpless look on her face, he has an idea. Not having seen a woman in some time, why would it not be a good thing to see her more often. "You know I am a Psychologist. How about you work what is owed off at my office?". Seeing you ponder your answer.... "I have a ton of paperwork to file and don't have time to do it''

Back
Top Bottom