Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raven's Revamped Requests! (now with 50% more alliteration!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlit raven

Planetoid
Salutations! My name is Raven and I would like to rp!

I like to a lot of different rps, so please, if you have a craving, let me know.

Likes and Dislikes

I like to play younger, usually submissive female characters, and will rarely play a dominate role. However, I can play a little more feisty characters, but I would not call them dominant. For ages, I typically play somewhere in the range of 13-18 (sometimes older). For an rp partner I prefer older, dominate male characters. I like fantasy and sci-fi settings, but it is not necessary. If you like to play, or have your rp partner be a furry, that isn't a problem either. I am open to just about anything character-wise.

I don't like to do any fan based rps. I don't mind if a situation is similar to that of a series or game. I like to have rps with some plot, and not pure smut.

This is my Rabbit Hole page for my kinks.

Characters

I have many characters that I like to play, here is an album of some of them. A description of them is located below the picture. If you see any you like, let me know. This is not in any way a complete list.

Current Cravings:

~An adventure rp!

~Age play!

~Young rich student who has everything money can buy wants to experiment with sex, and finds a "teacher" online who can fulfill her desires.

Plots:

~ Red, a girl who lives in a small village by the edge of the forest, has always been headstrong and independent. Just like her grandmother, who lives deep in the "dangerous" woods, occupying the same cottage for decades. Red learns one day that her beloved grandmother has fallen ill, and although the old woman can usually take care of herself, Red worries about her grandmother who has gotten up in years. She packs some food for a visit and seccures her signature red cloak, and takes down the path into the woods as she had many times before, but this time is different. This time, she meets the wolf. (Human x furry)

~The princess has long been a delicate flower hidden away in the tallest tower of her father's castle. She has never been let out, always for fear of her safty. Her father's kingdom is at war with the neighboring lands, and there is a very real danger outside the castle walls. That is, until one day, when a skilled man from enemy territory and breeches the walls her tower, and abducts her, stealing her silently into the night. He plans to bring her back to his kingdom to use as a bargaining chip in the war.

~A student at a new school has been tricked by a group of girls to meet them in the forest beyond the school grounds. The sun is setting and she becomes lost, until she meets a stranger in the woods. Will he help or harm her?

~There are many tales of the Amari. They are an ancient race consumed by wanderlust. Their people traverse the world, constantly seeking new sights. Kamino is one such creature, taking shelter from the first winter storm in a tavern before continuing her never ending journey (furry character).

~What would you do if you were a half demon, living among humans? Raven Black, a winged demoness is doing just that, by doing what she does best; being a homeless thief and vagabond. Following her wanderlust, she doesn't settle down for long, just enough to stay blended in with the humans and steal what she can. That is, until she meets another unusual character...

~Back in a time and in a world where alchemy is the ultimate power in the state, an alchemist in a small village works for the royal family, researching the key to eternal life. One day, a plague sweeps through his village, taking his wife and young daughter. Desperate to bring his little girl back, he spends many years studying human alchemy, a forbidden art, and steals the Life Stone from the royal family, a crystal fabled to contain waters from the fountain of youth. He completes the transmutation, using the remains of his daughter, the bodies of several animals, and the Stone to create a chimera resembling the daughter he had lost. Once the royals find out what had happened, they capture and imprison the alchemist, and nearly do the same for the chimera. They know she holds the stone, and will do anything to capture the chimera, who is now on the loose. Whispers of the Life Stone have spread through out the kingdom, and many want to get their hand on it. Will the chimera meet friend or foe in her journey?
(This one has some similarities with the Full Metal Alchemist universe)

PM me and lets see if we can get something started!

So. How about that whole... seeing you on AIM again at some point, thing? :p

RE: Raven's Revamped Requests! (now with 50% more alliteration!)

The third one in your plots. The one about the half demon.
I'm interested in doing that one.

RE: Raven's Revamped Requests! (now with 50% more alliteration!)

Mirage34 said:
The third one in your plots. The one about the half demon.
I'm interested in doing that one.

Please send a pm, and we can discuss it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom