Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the Boss (skydive78 & Jassnip)

S

skydive78

Mr James strode along the expensive plush carpet leading to his large corner office, "good morning mr James" was repeated from many subordinates as he made his way. He replied to them all, good manners cost nothing and he was still establishing himself in this new role and office. At 33 he was the youngest director in the history of the firm, a huge multi national dealing in many fields. This was his second week at this branch, he entered and closed his office door, he took a moment to admire the spectacular view of the Thames and Tower bridge, he loved London. He removed the jacket of his expensive italian suit and carefully hung it up. It revealed the powerful shoulders of his six foot frame, he sat at his big walnut desk and ran his fingers through his short black hair, he had the colouring of the mediteranians some people thought he was of italian descent, but he was English through and through. he started to look through some papers before pressing the tannoy and asked for some tea to be brought in to him. After a short while there was a knock at the office door, "come in" he said

Natalie slowly opened the door with one hand and balanced a tray in the other. She was obviously nervous as the tray shook in her hand, making the tea clatter everywhere. "Umm.. G-good morning sir. You rang for some tea, right?" she asked as she closed the door behind her and walked up to his desk. She was the brand new secretary to the youngest director ever of a huge firm in London. If that wasn't pressure enough, he was also extremely attractive. Just her luck. Not that she wasn't appreciative to have received this job, it was a great job, but how was she going to pull this off?

She was only twenty two and had hardly any experience, especially when dealing with someone as high up as Mr. James. Carefully she placed the tray on the side of his desk before straightening her tightly fitted pencil skirt and brushing back her long blond hair behind her ears. She gave him a soft, but nervous smile. "Cream and sugar?"

He barely looked up as the girl busied herself with his tea. "cream and sugar?" she asked, looking up he did a double take, this was not the woman whom had brought his tea last week. This girl was young and nothing short of stunningly beautiful, also obviouly extremely nervous. It came back to him that someone had mentioned he would be getting a new secretary this week, but with everything else gouing on he had given itlittle thought. "both" he answered her question and leaned back in his huge plush chair to watch her appreciatively as she stired the cup.
"So, we should get aquainted, as i'm sure you're aware i'm mr Paul James, you can callme sir or Mr James. Tell me then about yourself, what do i call you? where are you from? you're experience? what you want for the future?" he paused and made no attmpt to disguise his long slow appraisal of her body, it was most pleasing. "i'm sure we'll be working closely together after all?"

Natalie slowly, as to be careful, added in the cream and sugar to his tea. Because she was being so precise and careful, giving the tea her full attention, she didn't have time to notice him 'checking her out'. Once she heard his tirade of questions, she lightly bit down on her lower lip.Oh my, here we go... She thought to herself as she stirred the tea. She gently moved around the desk and placed the tea in front of him before answering his question. " Yes, of course I know who you are sir. I, myself, am Natalie Burns, your new secretary. I'm from right here in London. As for my experience... To be completely honest I'm very new to being a secretary, especially for someone as high up as yourself. I've had two other positions as a secretary. My lack of experience shouldn't scare you though. I'm a very fast typer, good with people, good with orders, and here for you whenever you need me," she said the last few sentences all in one breath of air, scared that her lack of experience might not be adequate enough for him. Quickly, to distract him from that topic, she went on. "As for my future? Well I hope to continue on with my learning to someday be a bigger part of this firm."

"i'm pleased to meet you Natalie, i'm surprised that you landed such an important position with little eperience, but i'm quite prepared to do some 'on the job training' with you" explained Mr James. "i keep long hours Natalie, that means i'll need you to do the same, do you have anyone at home that might object to that?" He wanted to find out about this delightfully nervy girl. "woukld you describe yourself as ambitious, have are you prepared to do whats necessary to reach the top?" he grinned.

Natalie looked over her boss and slowly let out a breath that she didn't realize she'd even been holding in. She closed her eyes for a second to gather her thoughts and calm herself down. Breathe you dummy...just relax and act normal. With that a nice but simple smile came to her lips and she tilted her head to the side as she sat on the edge of his desk. "Like I said, I'm good at what I do. But any advice or side training, to get me used to your routine, would be very much appreciated," she said while folding her hands in front of herself. "I'm here for you as long as you need me to be sir. I'm sure my roommates can get along fine without me being their as much. But that's all who might need me or miss me. As for whether or not I'm ambitious...I suppose you could say I am. I will do my best to get to where I want to be."

"i'm glad to hear it Natalie, but my first instruction to you is do not sit on my desk, unless i instruct you to" He said it softly but with real intent in his voice "mistakes like that could cost you a spanking" he looked to see her reaction, he had always had an itch for a naughty secretary it was one of his favorite fantasies, but he knew he couldn't scare her away or have it run to some sexual harrasment case. maybe she had potential.

Natalie blinked in surprise when the term spanking came into play. Had she really just heard her own boss, her new boss, talk to her about spanking? This certainly wasn't in the job description. But what with her being single and available, who was she to really complain? Slowly she stood up, slightly readjusting her skirt again, and nodded in apology. "I'm sorry sir. I'll keep that in mind next time. Is there anything further that you needed to discuss with me or that you wanted me to do?" she asked with a small tilt of her head and that business like smile.

"you have a lovely body Natalie, make sure you show it off well for me, wont you?" He hadn't done anything like this before and couldn't believe he was playing out his fantasy, this could go very wrong, but so far she seemed game. She looked a little shocked though, he took out his wallet. "have the afternoon off, go into the city, pick out some nice clothes and underwear" he gave her eight hundred ponds. Enough for several wardrobes. "there's a good girl" he held out the money, he knew if she took it he had her.

Natalie looked at him and then the money and repeated this process a few times. If she didn't take the money then that could be it for her job and going any further with this firm but if she did, then what? She became his little side sexual fantasy come true? The naughty secretary and dirty boss? This certainly wasn't how she'd planned her day on going when she'd gotten up this morning. She'd been looking forward to having a good day and impressing the boss. Which apparently she'd done a little too well. She closed her eyes for a moment and let out a small sigh before reaching out and taking the money from him. She'd do as she was told, go out, enjoy the rest of the day to her best ability, buy some new clothes, and see where the next day lead her. "O-of course sir. Whatever you say. If you need me, I've left my cell number in your contacts list. Have a nice day," she said in the most confident tone she could manage before heading towards the door.

He smiled and watched her leave, she was a rare beauty, he couldn't wait to see what she'd be wearing tommorow. He smiled, stood up tucked his erection under his belt and went to start working, tomorrow would be a lot of fun with what he had in mind.

Natalie grabbed her purse from her desk, making sure she grabbed everything that she'd need as well as stuffing the money into her wallet, and headed out. She waved to a few people as she left, smiling shyly? What had just happened? She thought to herself in disbelief. She shook her head and smiled to herself. She just had a very generous boss who wanted to make a good impression, that's all it was. Wasn't it? As soon as she was out on the sidewalk, she leaned against the building and sighed. Come on Nat, you can do this. Nothing is going to go wrong. Do what your boss told you and have a little fun. She thought to herself with a firm nod. Then she was off, going to multiple different stores and buying tight fitting pencil skirts that were both short and long, silk blouses, some of which had a lower cleavage line that most office workers would wear, beautiful high heels, and of course some sexy and very appealing bra sets.

The next day she came into work, sporting one of her new outfits, and waited for her work to begin. She heard lots of whispering and stares because of her outfit. It was still appropriate work attire but it was also a little more cleavage bearing and form fitting than most women would be comfortable wearing. She had a nice body and wasn't afraid of it. Should she be ashamed to show it off? Of course not.

Mr James was eager to see Natalie that morning, he was in the office early and when he ordered his morning tea he was really looking forward to seeing her, he was not dissapointed. Natalie smiled as she brought the tray in placing it on the desk she bent down and he had a fantastic view of her cleavage and lacy bra top. Her skirt was very tight and showed her contours excelently. He felt his excitement grow, would this beautiful woman play more?

Back
Top Bottom