Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific craving~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alain

Smut~

So I'm in the mood for some smut. I really don't feel like going into great detail with this thread, so here are some pairings:

Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Male Prostitute/'Customer'
Teacher/Student
(I'll add more shortly. we could mix and match any of the above pairings, or you could suggest something of your own)

I do not have a list of kinks at the moment, but here is a couple of things I would LOVE to throw in to the role play. That doesn't mean we HAVE to throw this stuff in, I'd just like to throw it in.

Pregnancy
Age gap
Really well build/muscly men
Lots of cum
Large cocks
& much more that I can't think of at the moment!

RE: Smut~

i don't mind playing along; bother/sister. You mind starting this one?

None of my other search threads seem to work out very well, so let's hope this goes a bit smoother. ;D

I am looking for: A role play that involves breeding, impregnation, possible birthing, and 'crossbreeding'. I would like to play as a human girl, who is used as a tool by a male creature of some sort for breeding purposes. You can play as ANYTHING you want ; an animal, humanoid, alien, etc.

PM me if you're interested!

RE: Be my vampire~?

William was stroling the moonlit streets of the city, looking for excitement or maybe food, althogh he had fed recently, the sweet sticky taste of new blood always thrilled him. William was dressed in dark clothes and big solid boots he had favored since before he had been turned over one hundered years ago. William often thought back to those days, he had been an engineers mate in Englands midlands, he had been 33 and had a small house with wife and two healthy children. He knew he should have missed them and his memories were entirely intact. However when the whore in the alley had fed from him his entire view of the world changed. Now as a powerful being he saw the humans as food and playthings, nothing more than sheep. He was lost in thoughts as he turned a corner and came across a pretty young girl probably sixteen, she was very drunk and leaning against a wall, probably far from home and all alone , William smiled
"hello pretty" "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom