Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly only moaned louder, laying her head back as he began to nibble on her neck, his hands on her breasts only made it more pleasurable for her. His dick in her pussy felt amazing as she wrapped her legs around him keeping him tightly inside of her slowly, her climax started to build.

Robert began to slide deeper and deeper into her. As he felt her legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer to her. He began to play with his finger tips her nipples as he pulled and twisted onto them. He kissed Kelly lips once again this time deeper with his tongue meeting with hers into her mouth. He began to slide faster and faster inside her. His thrusts became harder and harder into her as he felt her body pressed up against his.

Kelly kept moaning, until his tongue was shoved into hers, she kissed him back. Her nipples being tugged and pulled on only heightened her arousal. Her slick pussy lips let him slide in faster and easier as he got faster, her climax building until she started to tighten around him. She cried out in pleasure as she clamped around him, cumming all over his cock inside of her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly kept moaning, until his tongue was shoved into hers, she kissed him back. Her nipples being tugged and pulled on only heightened her arousal. Her slick pussy lips let him slide in faster and easier as he got faster, her climax building until she started to tighten around him. She cried out in pleasure as she clamped around him, cumming all over his cock inside of her.

Robert grunted as he started to slide his cock inside her harder and harder now. With each thrust was pounding his cock into her pussy. He could feel her getting ready to cum as he kissed her more. He was enjoying this and loved how naughty Kelly was since she used the cream on herself. Robert wondered if she used it every night would it cause her hunger for sex to increase more while they were making love. Soon he could no longer take it anymore and came inside her pussy. Holding her in his arms until every last drop was inside her. Once he grew limp he removed his cock holding her. He did not know that this would be the last time he would get to hold her and make love to her as well.

Kelly panted softly as Robert held her close to his body, she drew small shapes on his back with her nail. Before she pulled away with a smile. "We should get dressed again and head back into work." She says softly, not wanting to go back to work. She pulled her breasts back into her bra, while starting to button her shirt again. "Thank you Robert, you felt amazing, as you always do." She says softly while running her hand down the side of his face.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly panted softly as Robert held her close to his body, she drew small shapes on his back with her nail. Before she pulled away with a smile. "We should get dressed again and head back into work." She says softly, not wanting to go back to work. She pulled her breasts back into her bra, while starting to button her shirt again. "Thank you Robert, you felt amazing, as you always do." She says softly while running her hand down the side of his face.

Robert could feel Kelly drawing lightly on his back and smiled about this because in ways it did tickle a bit when Kelly did this to him. "Yes we should get dressed so we can go back to work all right." He said agreeing with her even though he felt the same way as Kelly did in not wanting to return back to work at all. He began to put his t-shirt back on once again along with his shirt that he wore. He also pulled his pants back on himself to fasten along with the belt also. "You are welcome Kelly, you were amazing as well!" He smiled and kissed her softly onto her lips. They were ready to return back to work once again.

Kelly pulled her panties up, her skirt down and stood up with a giggle. "No, I have to go to the ladies room first. I can't very well have your cum leaking down my leg all day now can I?" She asks giving him a soft kiss before walking out and going to the ladies room, where she cleaned herself off. After she was finished, not to mention clean she made her way back to the room they work in.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly pulled her panties up, her skirt down and stood up with a giggle. "No, I have to go to the ladies room first. I can't very well have your cum leaking down my leg all day now can I?" She asks giving him a soft kiss before walking out and going to the ladies room, where she cleaned herself off. After she was finished, not to mention clean she made her way back to the room they work in.

Robert smiled as he heard her giggle just a bit. "I understand about that and agree with you there that you cannot work the whole day with cum leaking down your leg." He said smiling about that as he felt her kiss his lips and then watched her walk out of the room there to clean up. He was ready to work once again with Dr. Mitchelson.

Kelly walked into the usual room and greeted Dr Maurer as she usually did. "Hello again Dr Maurer, how was your lunch?" She asked, not knowing he had heard her and Dr Sandage. She sat down in her chair at her desk, turning her chair to face him. "Are we still up for playing a game tonight?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly walked into the usual room and greeted Dr Maurer as she usually did. "Hello again Dr Maurer, how was your lunch?" She asked, not knowing he had heard her and Dr Sandage. She sat down in her chair at her desk, turning her chair to face him. "Are we still up for playing a game tonight?"

Dr. Maurer could hear Dr. Mitchelson walk into the lab area as he was busy working when he heard Dr. Mitchelson speaking to him as he looked up at her to listen to what she had to say to him. "Hello Dr. Mitchelson! My lunch was good and yours?" He had asked her as he watched her turn her chair to face him. "Yes we are still on tonight for playing a game." He said to her with a smile even though in his head he had plans for her that night.

Kelly smiled crossing her legs. "Oh good. I can't wait, would I be able to go home to shower really quickly before heading to your place? Maybe change into something more comfortable?" She asks with a smile, if not she would be more then willing to walk around with a soaked pussy. Knowing her and Robert had sex in the storage room turned her on greatly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled crossing her legs. "Oh good. I can't wait, would I be able to go home to shower really quickly before heading to your place? Maybe change into something more comfortable?" She asks with a smile, if not she would be more then willing to walk around with a soaked pussy. Knowing her and Robert had sex in the storage room turned her on greatly.

Rick was glad to hear that Kelly was excited about coming over to his place later on that day. "Yes you may go home to get a shower before coming over to my place to play some games with me." He said smiling at her hoping that she would wear something very sexy for him. He heard her and Dr. Sandage in the storage room having some fun together. He was thinking of ways to brain wash her when she came over later on that evening.

Kelly smiled before turning around to start working on her computer. She typed away while a smile, her mind on the slight soreness in her pussy. Her muscles hurt, but it was a pleasant hurt and soreness. She would glance over at the clock to see what time it would be. She hoped she could at least get a kiss in with Dr Sandage before she left for home, maybe she could just take him home with her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled before turning around to start working on her computer. She typed away while a smile, her mind on the slight soreness in her pussy. Her muscles hurt, but it was a pleasant hurt and soreness. She would glance over at the clock to see what time it would be. She hoped she could at least get a kiss in with Dr Sandage before she left for home, maybe she could just take him home with her.

Robert was busy working on some things in his office while pleased with his lunch time with Kelly. He did love dessert that they had together in the storage room. He would not mind having seconds, but that makes it a bit hard there at work. Dr. Maurer was ready for Kelly to come over so he can turn her into his naughty love slave that he could enjoy pleasing her while she pleased him. Robert walked over and checked on how Kelly was doing. "So are you getting everything typed up that we worked on earlier today Dr.?" He asked her as he enjoyed the view from standing over her. He could look down her blouse from where he was standing.

Kelly nodded her head to his question. " Yes of course, Dr Sandage. It's all going well." She said while typing, she figured he was looking down her shirt. She didn't mind him looking while she was working, any man would do the same. "It should be done soon."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded her head to his question. " Yes of course, Dr Sandage. It's all going well." She said while typing, she figured he was looking down her shirt. She didn't mind him looking while she was working, any man would do the same. "It should be done soon."

Robert watched as Kelly nodded her head at him with his question that he had asked her. "I am glad that you are getting that done because I am working on some paperwork myself Dr. Mitchelson." He did like the view because it was pretty nice to look down at. "That is great to hear that it will be done soon."

"Thank you Dr." She said before ignoring him leering over her, it bothered her slightly, if he didn't go away soon it would turn her on more. She shifted slight, crossing her legs as she felt her folds get moist again. "Shouldn't you get back to work Dr Sandage?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Thank you Dr." She said before ignoring him leering over her, it bothered her slightly, if he didn't go away soon it would turn her on more. She shifted slight, crossing her legs as she felt her folds get moist again. "Shouldn't you get back to work Dr Sandage?"

"You are welcome Dr. Mitchelson!" He said to her noticing as she was moving around just a bit in her chair. He knew that she was getting turned on with being near her as he started to walk back over to his desk once again. "I am going back over to my office do not worry about it Dr." He told her to reassure her of what he was doing.

Kelly let out a soft sigh of a breath, and she continued her work minding her own business until she was done. She sent the paperwork in to where it needed to go and leaned back with a stretch, yawn escaping her mouth. Her eyes hurt from staring so intently at a screen for so long, she looked at the clock, almost time to leave. "Fhewwww. Almost time to go home." She states with a smile.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly let out a soft sigh of a breath, and she continued her work minding her own business until she was done. She sent the paperwork in to where it needed to go and leaned back with a stretch, yawn escaping her mouth. Her eyes hurt from staring so intently at a screen for so long, she looked at the clock, almost time to leave. "Fhewwww. Almost time to go home." She states with a smile.

Robert was thinking about Kelly and enjoyed making love to her in the storage area. He could not wait to see Kelly once again and was hoping that tomorrow evening they could get together for dinner at his place possibly to spend sometime together watching a movie or two. He looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time to go home as he was finishing off his work. He happened to step out of his office and run into Dr. Mitchelson. He smiled at her and then said, "Shall we get together for dinner and a movie tomorrow night Dr.?" He said it loud enough for only her to hear. What he did not know was that things will be different the next day.

Kelly nodded her head, smile blooming upon her face at his words. She checked around them, just to be sure. "I would love to Dr. Sandage, about what time?" She asked with a smile, she couldn't wait until tomorrow. But she knew she couldn't talk with him to much longer, she would have to hurry home to shower. She also had to think about what would be appropriate to wear to Dr Maurer's house without giving him any ideas.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded her head, smile blooming upon her face at his words. She checked around them, just to be sure. "I would love to Dr. Sandage, about what time?" She asked with a smile, she couldn't wait until tomorrow. But she knew she couldn't talk with him to much longer, she would have to hurry home to shower. She also had to think about what would be appropriate to wear to Dr Maurer's house without giving him any ideas.

Roberts face lite up when he saw her smile as he smiled back to her. He noticed that she was looking around to make sure no one was hearing what they were discussing about. "How about 6:00 my naughty Kelly?" He said with a twinkle in his eyes and a smile to go along with it. What Robert did not know was things were going to be changed upside down after tonight. He blew her a kiss before he was leaving from work and moved his lips to tell her that he loved her as he then turned around to leave to go home.

Kelly smiled softly, she couldn't wait for her plans with him tomorrow night. She made her way to her car, the paper with Dr Maurer's address on in was held in her hand. She unlocked her car door before getting into it and starting her car up. She drove him, her pussy still wet, which only made her smile more, the things that man did to her. As she got home she locked the car up and made her way to her house, once inside she undressed before stepping into the shower to shower, when she was finished she dress in some jeans and a nice soft sweater shirt. She added some simple heels and did her make up neutral before fixing her head and making her way back out. She started on her drove to Dr Maurer's house, where she rang the doorbell.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled softly, she couldn't wait for her plans with him tomorrow night. She made her way to her car, the paper with Dr Maurer's address on in was held in her hand. She unlocked her car door before getting into it and starting her car up. She drove him, her pussy still wet, which only made her smile more, the things that man did to her. As she got home she locked the car up and made her way to her house, once inside she undressed before stepping into the shower to shower, when she was finished she dress in some jeans and a nice soft sweater shirt. She added some simple heels and did her make up neutral before fixing her head and making her way back out. She started on her drove to Dr Maurer's house, where she rang the doorbell.

Dr. Maurer was busy setting things up so that when Dr. Mitchelson came he would have it all ready to begin the process with her. He heard the door bell ring and was very excited about it and nervous at the same time because he was not sure if his formula would work or not since it has not been tested before. He walked casually to the door answering it with a smile. "Hello Dr. Mitchelson! How are you doing this evening? Are you ready to have some fun tonight?' He asked as he waved her into his place.

Kelly smiled at him as he answered the door. "Thank you for inviting me over Dr Maurer. I'm excited to play this board game of yours. Be easy with me though, I'm new to this." She says while walking in his house and looking around.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled at him as he answered the door. "Thank you for inviting me over Dr Maurer. I'm excited to play this board game of yours. Be easy with me though, I'm new to this." She says while walking in his house and looking around.

"Oh and you are welcome for the invitation Dr. Mitchelson! You are welcomed to my house anytime you would like to come over. I am glad that you are excited to play this board game that I have set up for us to play. No worries I shall be easy with you since you are new to this." He said to her as he watched her walk into his house. He then looked at her and simply asked, "May I get you something to drink by chance?" Which he wanted to get things going with her by offering her a drink.

Back
Top Bottom