Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

Kelly smiled, thanking the waitress before starting to eat her soup a bit. She blew on it softly, as it was still very hot for her mouth. "It will be a fun little play time while at work." She says as her soup cools enough to eat, while she munched on what was left of her salad.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled, thanking the waitress before starting to eat her soup a bit. She blew on it softly, as it was still very hot for her mouth. "It will be a fun little play time while at work." She says as her soup cools enough to eat, while she munched on what was left of her salad.

Robert was enjoying his salad when the soup had came. He smiled in delight about the soup being there and grabbed the spoon that he had to start eating from the bowl. The soup had melted shredded cheese, bacon bits on top, with chives. "Yes it will be a little fun to play at work all right." He said with a smile responding back to what Kelly had to say to him.

Kelly nodded softly while finishing most of her soup before she sat back with a soft sigh. "That was amazing soup and salad, just like you had said. I'm very full of food now, I can't wait for dessert though. I get some kind of dessert, also?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded softly while finishing most of her soup before she sat back with a soft sigh. "That was amazing soup and salad, just like you had said. I'm very full of food now, I can't wait for dessert though. I get some kind of dessert, also?"

Robert was enjoying his lunch as well and could not wait to have dessert with Kelly. "Well I am glad that you liked the soup and salad then. I am glad that you are full because I cannot eat another bite either. I cannot wait for dessert either. Are you wanting dessert?"

Kelly smiled. "I would like dessert back at the lab, shall we go then?" She says while sliding down the cushion and standing at the end of the table stretching slightly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled. "I would like dessert back at the lab, shall we go then?" She says while sliding down the cushion and standing at the end of the table stretching slightly.

Robert smiled when he heard her say that she wanted dessert back at the lab. "I will pay the bill here and shall we go Kelly then back to the lab to have some dessert?" What Robert did not know was that this would be the last time that he would be making love to Kelly.

Kelly nodded, smiling as she waited with him to pay the bill. "Dessert sounds nice. I can't wait." She says softly while leaning against him slightly. She held onto his arm, the first amount of attachment she had shown to him, except sex.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded, smiling as she waited with him to pay the bill. "Dessert sounds nice. I can't wait." She says softly while leaning against him slightly. She held onto his arm, the first amount of attachment she had shown to him, except sex.

Robert paid the bill for their lunch and felt her holding his arm. He loved the feel of her holding his arm and being very close to him. "Yes it does sound good and I cannot wait either." He said to her with a smile and small kiss onto her sweet lips. He then started to walk with her out of the restaurant out to her car and ready for their dessert now.

Kelly unlocked all the doors, with a press of a button on her keychain. She slipped into the drivers seat and buckled herself up. She smiled, if he tried to play with her this time, she'd let him. She would need to be very wet for his dessert. "We should have enough time right?" She asks as he gets into her car.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly unlocked all the doors, with a press of a button on her keychain. She slipped into the drivers seat and buckled herself up. She smiled, if he tried to play with her this time, she'd let him. She would need to be very wet for his dessert. "We should have enough time right?" She asks as he gets into her car.

Robert hears the doors unlock as he climbs into the car watching her get inside as well. He was ready for dessert because she would not let him play with her kitty before lunch. He looked over at her and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed her deeply and passionately as his hand groped her breast that was in her bra and blouse. "Yes I do believe that we have time for dessert baby." He said to her with a smile now.

Kelly gasped softly as he kissed her deeply while groping her breast, as he pulled away she smiled. "let's get to driving then, I know how much you enjoy playing." She says while pulling out of her parking space. She drove down the street making her way back to the lab.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasped softly as he kissed her deeply while groping her breast, as he pulled away she smiled. "let's get to driving then, I know how much you enjoy playing." She says while pulling out of her parking space. She drove down the street making her way back to the lab.

Robert loved the feel of her lips pressed against his as they drove back to the lab. He then placed his hand down onto her thigh once again moving it downward. "Yes that sounds very good to me. I love to play with you baby!" He told her as he felt them moving now. His fingers went on down to her panties and slid underneath her panties as he began to rub and massage her pussy now with his fingers.

Kelly moaned softly, opening her legs a bit more while his fingers began to rub and massage her pussy with his fingers. "Mmm Rob, that feels so good." She moans softly while driving still, her pussy starting to moisten.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned softly, opening her legs a bit more while his fingers began to rub and massage her pussy with his fingers. "Mmm Rob, that feels so good." She moans softly while driving still, her pussy starting to moisten.

Robert pinched her clit to arouse her even more as he then slides his finger tips up and down her pussy slit. He starts to slide his fingers deeper into her pussy. "I am glad that feels good Kelly for you." He tells her as she is driving back to work now. He leans over and kisses and licks the side of her neck and nibbles onto her ear lobe.

Kelly moans happily, while shivering slightly she made it back to the garage, where she parked the car panting, with his fingers deep in her pussy. His lips on her neck, then earlobe felt amazing, she closed her eyes, pussy dripping wet nearly. "R-rob, we're here.. lets go find a storage room."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moans happily, while shivering slightly she made it back to the garage, where she parked the car panting, with his fingers deep in her pussy. His lips on her neck, then earlobe felt amazing, she closed her eyes, pussy dripping wet nearly. "R-rob, we're here.. lets go find a storage room."

Robert could tell how wet Kelly was due to his fingers being so wet from being inside her pussy. He slid faster and faster into her pussy. He knew that he was getting her turned on by the way he was pleasing her. "Yes let us go find a storage room all right to have a little fun my love." He said happy and excited about it. He removed his fingers from her pussy and then pulled them out for her to suck on them to taste her juices.

Kelly sucked softly on his fingers and licked them clean before unbuckling her seat belt and making her way out of the car, she waited for him to get out of the car before locking the doors. She lead the way back into the building, smile on her face, wet pussy lips rubbing against each other. She paused down at a couple of the storage doors glancing in until she found one with a clean desk, nothing on it. She slipped in knowing Robert would soon be right after her, she sat on the desk, waiting.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly sucked softly on his fingers and licked them clean before unbuckling her seat belt and making her way out of the car, she waited for him to get out of the car before locking the doors. She lead the way back into the building, smile on her face, wet pussy lips rubbing against each other. She paused down at a couple of the storage doors glancing in until she found one with a clean desk, nothing on it. She slipped in knowing Robert would soon be right after her, she sat on the desk, waiting.

Robert could tell that she was in the mood to have a little fun with him by the way she was sucking onto his fingers. He smiled as he watched her do this and then heard her unbuckle her seat belt. He was very much ready to have some fun in a storage room with her. As he started to get out of the car and followed behind her. He then watched as she sat on top of the desk. He walked over to her spreading her legs apart and moved her panties out of the way to start licking her pussy. He ran the tip of his tongue onto her pussy lips and clit. Then opened up her pussy with his fingers and began to lick wildly onto her pussy. He sucked onto her clit just a bit.

Kelly gasped out as he right away started to lick at her slit before sucking softly on her clit, his fingers then opened her lips spread wide as he then licked wildly at her wetness. Her fingers dug into his hair as he licked, her hips wiggling around holding his head to her wet pussy, carefully of course. Her eyes closed as her moans started to get louder, she bit on her lower lip slightly in her pleasure. Wrapping her legs around his head she couldn't help but hump up slightly to his face, moans getting a bit louder in her need.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasped out as he right away started to lick at her slit before sucking softly on her clit, his fingers then opened her lips spread wide as he then licked wildly at her wetness. Her fingers dug into his hair as he licked, her hips wiggling around holding his head to her wet pussy, carefully of course. Her eyes closed as her moans started to get louder, she bit on her lower lip slightly in her pleasure. Wrapping her legs around his head she couldn't help but hump up slightly to his face, moans getting a bit louder in her need.

As Robert started to lick faster and faster all around deep inside her pussy. He started to lick harder and harder into her as he felt her hips moving around with what his tongue was doing. He could feel her legs wrap around his head as he was licking wildly inside her and deeper. He was glad that he was making her moan out so loudly in pleasure as he pulled her closer to his mouth. He then stopped licking and kissed her lips deeply and passionately. He then went back down licking her pussy once again trying to make her cum for him while he was eating her out.

It wasn't much longer after he kissed her, his mouth tasted of her pussy, it excited her. As he began lashing her pussy again with his tongue she cried out softly, her body tensing as she started to cum around his tongue. She tugged on his hair softly, crying out loudly, she didn't care any longer if they got caught or not.

TouketsuSafaia said:
It wasn't much longer after he kissed her, his mouth tasted of her pussy, it excited her. As he began lashing her pussy again with his tongue she cried out softly, her body tensing as she started to cum around his tongue. She tugged on his hair softly, crying out loudly, she didn't care any longer if they got caught or not.

He could feel her pulling at his hair when he was eating her out. Plus, with how loud that she was getting she was going to get definitely some attention that way. He tasted her cumming onto his tongue and loved it as he then wanted to slide inside her now with his cock deeply inside her. He stood up and began to undo his belt buckle and then his pants as they fell to the floor. He pulled her up to him and slide his cock inside her as he held her close to him and kissing her lips.

Kelly happily kissed him back, moaning loudly as he pushed into her pussy, She held onto him tightly, she couldn't help it right now. She was so turned on, so very much. It was so crazy, maybe it was because they were doing it at work. Something they hadn't and shouldn't be doing.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly happily kissed him back, moaning loudly as he pushed into her pussy, She held onto him tightly, she couldn't help it right now. She was so turned on, so very much. It was so crazy, maybe it was because they were doing it at work. Something they hadn't and shouldn't be doing.

Robert began to thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy as he held her and felt her kissing him back. He began to move his hands up to undo her blouse that she had on and then work onto her bra to release her breasts from them. He kissed and licked her neck and gently nibbled onto her neck now. He did not care on who caught them even though Dr. Maurer was near by and heard Kellys moans which made him mad and he would mumble when he was not pleased with something.

Kelly only moaned louder, laying her head back as he began to nibble on her neck, his hands on her breasts only made it more pleasurable for her. His dick in her pussy felt amazing as she wrapped her legs around him keeping him tightly inside of her slowly, her climax started to build.

Back
Top Bottom