Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded and started to double check Dr Sandage's calculations and the side afters, after her own checking she nodded to him. "Yes, that's what I happened to get as well." she says looking up at him, she honestly wanted to jump him just sitting with him right in front of her like that.

Robert waited patiently while Kelly was checking his work to make sure that his calculations were all right. He knew that she was done looking over his work and listened to what she had to say about her results from double checking his work. "I am glad that you got those numbers as well because if it is off just a little then it can screw up a lot of things. Even if it is a little too much over as well Dr." He would love to take her into his arms there, but could not since they were at work.

Kelly nodded and turned back to facing her table. "Now what about the side affects?" She asked curiously, while sipping on her coffee still, trying to act as if they hadn't just spent the night together. It was hard to do, but she would manage. She was no longer looking forward to being nice to Dr Maurer, all she wanted was to go back home with Robert. But she knew she had to go since she had promised already.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded and turned back to facing her table. "Now what about the side affects?" She asked curiously, while sipping on her coffee still, trying to act as if they hadn't just spent the night together. It was hard to do, but she would manage. She was no longer looking forward to being nice to Dr Maurer, all she wanted was to go back home with Robert. But she knew she had to go since she had promised already.

Robert heard Kelly ask him a question about the side effects of the drug. "Well I am not sure about what kind of side effect that there would be to be honest with you." He told her truthfully as he was busy typing in some information into his computer. Dr. Maurer was busy still working on the mind control drug that he would use on Kelly and change her from being a good girl into his naughty girl. Dr. Maurer was very excited about later on that evening. As time flew by that day. Dr. Maurer had packed up his mind control drug into his lunch bag to take out of the building and home with him for later on that night to use on Kelly.

Kelly went back to her own work, when lunch time came she sighed in relief. "I wonder if I would have enough time to run out to get a quick bite to eat.."She wondered out loud. Then the thought came to her mind, Dr Maurer had just left the building and would be headed home for lunch. Dr Sandage and herself could have very quick sex if he would be up for it.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly went back to her own work, when lunch time came she sighed in relief. "I wonder if I would have enough time to run out to get a quick bite to eat.."She wondered out loud. Then the thought came to her mind, Dr Maurer had just left the building and would be headed home for lunch. Dr Sandage and herself could have very quick sex if he would be up for it.

Robert was getting ready to leave to get some lunch and he realized that Dr. Maurer had left to go get lunch himself. "Hey Kelly would you like to go get some lunch by chance?" He asked her with a smile noticing that she was not sure on what to do. Plus, he would like to spend some time with her during their lunch break. "I am not sure on what to get to get to eat today for lunch." He told her.

Kelly looked up at him before smiling. "I'd love to go get lunch with you Dr Sandage. What are you in the mood for?" She asks softly while getting out of her chair pulling her skirt back down to her knees while she grabbed her purse. She walked over to him, then out the door trailing him down the hallway and out into the garage.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly looked up at him before smiling. "I'd love to go get lunch with you Dr Sandage. What are you in the mood for?" She asks softly while getting out of her chair pulling her skirt back down to her knees while she grabbed her purse. She walked over to him, then out the door trailing him down the hallway and out into the garage.

Roberts eyes met with Kellys as she was smiling at him he returned the smile back to her. "That is great that you would love to go get lunch with me. I was thinking about going some where that has a salad bar because I love a good salad bar to enjoy the wonderful veggies. What do you think about that?" He said with a smile as they walked down the hallway and out into the garage. "Shall we take my car or yours?"

"We can take your car if you want, I don't mind either way. As for a Salad bar, that sounds nice. Let's do that." She says while pausing to look at him, she then moved her way to her car. "I changed my mind, let's take my car this time. That alright with you Dr Sandage?" She asks with a smile while getting out her keys and unlocking the side doors.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"We can take your car if you want, I don't mind either way. As for a Salad bar, that sounds nice. Let's do that." She says while pausing to look at him, she then moved her way to her car. "I changed my mind, let's take my car this time. That alright with you Dr Sandage?" She asks with a smile while getting out her keys and unlocking the side doors.

"Ok that sounds good to me about taking my car, and I do not mind about that at all. I am glad that you like the idea about going to get lunch at a salad bar." He looked at her and did not say a word just gazing into her beautiful eyes that she had. "Ok that sounds good about taking your car, and I do not mind at all." He said to her as he followed behind her to her car and he had a smile about this. "I figured that we can have a nice lunch eating at a salad bar." He said smiling as he waited for her to unlock his door for him.

Kelly leaned across the car and unlocked the sides before sitting up and putting on her seat belt, she started her car up pulling out of her spot while waiting for him to put his seat belt off. "Which way to the Salad bar?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly leaned across the car and unlocked the sides before sitting up and putting on her seat belt, she started her car up pulling out of her spot while waiting for him to put his seat belt off. "Which way to the Salad bar?"

Robert watched as she unlocked the door for him and he climbed into her car to go have lunch with Kelly. While he was buckling up he heard her talk to him and ask him on where to go to the restaurant. "Ok what you want to do when we get out of the garage is making a left and then at the intersection make a right." He told her for the first part of the directions to get to the restaurant.

Kelly nodded slightly pulling out of the garage with her left blinker on as she turned and got into the right lane, turned off her left blinker and turned on her right one waiting at the red light. " Is this place good?" She asks curiously.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded slightly pulling out of the garage with her left blinker on as she turned and got into the right lane, turned off her left blinker and turned on her right one waiting at the red light. " Is this place good?" She asks curiously.

He watched as she was doing as he said and was in the mood for baked potatoe cheese soup that this place makes that is the best to have with a salad. "Yes this place is good. It is a Irish Pub called Brannigans. They make a great baked potatoe cheese soup that I love to eat that goes with the salad bar." He tells her with a smile placing his hand onto her thigh since he was wanting her once more. What Robert did not know was that his naughty girl will be turning naughty for Rick once he has brainwashed her later on that night and will no longer be the same woman that he is in love with.

Kelly smiled slightly as his hand was placed on her thigh, she nodded her head and as the light turned green she turning right onto the next street. "Where do we go next?" She asks curiously. "That soup sure sounds pretty good to me, salad and soup sounds pretty wonderful." She says with a smile while continuing to drive.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled slightly as his hand was placed on her thigh, she nodded her head and as the light turned green she turning right onto the next street. "Where do we go next?" She asks curiously. "That soup sure sounds pretty good to me, salad and soup sounds pretty wonderful." She says with a smile while continuing to drive.

Once Kelly made her turn Robert then started to say, "Make a left right here and it should be on the right hand side. There is parking there." He told Kelly with a smile as he slid his hand underneath her skirt. "Oh yes! I have a feeling you are going to love the soup there and the salad as well. I love to come here from time to time to eat." He told her.

Kelly gasps softly as his hand slides up her skirt, but she followed his directions and turned to look at him after parking her car in the parking area. She slapped his hand slightly to get it out from under her skirt before unbuckling her seat belt and opening her door.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasps softly as his hand slides up her skirt, but she followed his directions and turned to look at him after parking her car in the parking area. She slapped his hand slightly to get it out from under her skirt before unbuckling her seat belt and opening her door.

Robert figured that he would at least turn Kelly on and was surprised that she was not hungry for him like she was last night and this morning. He smiled at her and then began to flirt with her by winking and blowing a kiss at her. He was not sure if possibly after lunch he would get dessert from her or not.

She smiled while walking into the salad place, when they sat own she smiled leaning across the table to him. "Rob, you should behave yourself. So after lunch what type of dessert should we get? Banana's?" She asks with a playful laugh, she was teasing him again. She was already very turned on and wanted nothing more then to just have sex on the table.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She smiled while walking into the salad place, when they sat own she smiled leaning across the table to him. "Rob, you should behave yourself. So after lunch what type of dessert should we get? Banana's?" She asks with a playful laugh, she was teasing him again. She was already very turned on and wanted nothing more then to just have sex on the table.

The restaurant that they were going into had a salad bar for lunch and dinner along with other things to eat if the customer wanted it with the salad bar. "Well Kelly you know I can be a naughty boy and for dessert after lunch we might have to create something special." He said with a smile and a wink at her. He knew that she was teasing him to get him more aroused for her. He would not complain about having sex on the table right there, but since they were at a restaurant and it was a public place he did not want to get thrown out of there and have people thinking they should rent a hotel room if they are going to act like that in public.

Kelly smiled, laughing softly. She got up, gathering her plate while getting her Salad, she made her way back to the table. She sat down starting to eat slowly. "So since I know you want dessert, where would you like to go, to create this dessert?" She asks softly, so no one else can hear them.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled, laughing softly. She got up, gathering her plate while getting her Salad, she made her way back to the table. She sat down starting to eat slowly. "So since I know you want dessert, where would you like to go, to create this dessert?" She asks softly, so no one else can hear them.

Robert smiled back at her and picked up his plate to get himself a salad to eat as well. He picked out to place onto his salad was some beets on the side, on top would be eggs, shredded cheese, bacon bits, croutons, and bleu cheese dressing. He goes back to the table and then listens to Kellys question and begins to answer it. "I am trying to figure out on where we can go to have our dessert babydoll. Possibly we could try the bathroom." He said joking with her about it.

Kelly laughed softly. "The bathroom? Unclean. Hmm... we could always head back to work early and go into a storage room to have our dessert." She offers with a shrug, she knew those were clean, they were in them often enough. To get things and such, out or put them back.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly laughed softly. "The bathroom? Unclean. Hmm... we could always head back to work early and go into a storage room to have our dessert." She offers with a shrug, she knew those were clean, they were in them often enough. To get things and such, out or put them back.

Robert was wanting to explore and try different places with her if he could. "It is a shame that we do not have a longer lunch break to go to a movie so we could have some fun in there." He said laughing just a bit about it. "That is true about the storage room could work for us baby to have our dessert." He responded back to her. As he took a bite of his salad.

Kelly nodded, while licking her fork clean of her ranch sauce, she munched on her lettuce. A simple salad, cucumbers were sliced up on it, sunflower seeds, some cheese lightly sprinkled on top while Ranch covered it. She munched on it happily. It was a great place. "I can't wait." She says while sipping from her drink.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded, while licking her fork clean of her ranch sauce, she munched on her lettuce. A simple salad, cucumbers were sliced up on it, sunflower seeds, some cheese lightly sprinkled on top while Ranch covered it. She munched on it happily. It was a great place. "I can't wait." She says while sipping from her drink.

Robert was enjoying his salad that he had fixed up for himself. They were both busy enjoying their lunch together. "That is great that you cannot wait baby!" Robert said to her as he grabbed his ice tea to drink. The waitress soon arrived with their soup for them to enjoy. It had crumbled bacon on top with chives, and some crackers on the side if they wanted some in the bowl of soup. Robert smiled as the waitress placed it in front of him next to his salad. "This looks really good to enjoy."

Back
Top Bottom