Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly kissed him back, opening her eyes as he said something about cuddling in his bed, she nodded her head softly. "Yeah, that sounds nice right about now. I can walk on my own, I hope.. you gave my pussy quite the little work out..." She says while her feet her set on the floor as he pulled out of her, her legs wobbled lightly as she kept a hand on the wall to steady herself.

Robert feeling Kelly returning his kiss and looked into ther beautiful eyes as he noticed her nodding her head a bit. "I am glad that you like that idea about us cuddling Kelly. Are you needing some help in walking back to my bedroom?" He asked because he knew that he had made wild passionate love to her and did not realize that he had over worked her pussy a bit. "Are you ok Kelly?" He asked her as they walked to his bedroom.

Kelly nodded to his concern. "Yes I'll be alright, just a bit sore. See? I can walk find now." She says while taking her hand off the wall and walking again, her legs were steady as she walked only buckling slightly as they got to the door to his bedroom. "Heh, maybe I better keep my hand on the wall after all.."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded to his concern. "Yes I'll be alright, just a bit sore. See? I can walk find now." She says while taking her hand off the wall and walking again, her legs were steady as she walked only buckling slightly as they got to the door to his bedroom. "Heh, maybe I better keep my hand on the wall after all.."

"I am glad that you will be all right, but I should still help you out though walking back to my room." He told her as he placed her arm around his shoulders and then walked her into his room gently placing her onto his bed now. He soon crawled onto the bed holding her in his arms kissing her sweet lips. "Did that help you out with me doing that for you hun?" He asked her laying there with her.

Kelly nodded to him, she smiled at the soft, sweet little kiss to her lips while they laid naked on his bed. "Yeah I am better now, thank you." She says wiggling herself closer to him and grabbing his arm wrapping it around her while she slid her leg between his legs.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded to him, she smiled at the soft, sweet little kiss to her lips while they laid naked on his bed. "Yeah I am better now, thank you." She says wiggling herself closer to him and grabbing his arm wrapping it around her while she slid her leg between his legs.

Robert smiled back at Kelly feeling her soft kiss onto his lips as he returned it back to her as they laid in bed comfortably with each other. "I am glad that you are better now and you are welcome!" He said to her as he pulled the covers over them to make sure that she would be warm and not cold at all.

Kelly yawned softly as she closed her eyes. "I'm so tired now.. I'm assuming it's a good idea that I spend the night with you right?" She mumbles softly while she kept her eyes closed, holding him close to her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly yawned softly as she closed her eyes. "I'm so tired now.. I'm assuming it's a good idea that I spend the night with you right?" She mumbles softly while she kept her eyes closed, holding him close to her.

"Yes that is fine if you stayed the night with me"Holding her in his arms and tired himself as well after making love to her. It felt so good that they were able to explore the passion that they had for one another. He smiled as he yawned and began to fall asleep holding her.

Kelly fell into a normal exhausted sleep. She woke up in the morning to something poking her, she giggled softly knowing she was in Robert's arms still. She turned to face him, somehow during the night she had turned away from him. She found his eyes still closed, not knowing if he was asleep or not, she wiggled down before opening her hot wet mouth and placing it around his cock head, where she started to suck softly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly fell into a normal exhausted sleep. She woke up in the morning to something poking her, she giggled softly knowing she was in Robert's arms still. She turned to face him, somehow during the night she had turned away from him. She found his eyes still closed, not knowing if he was asleep or not, she wiggled down before opening her hot wet mouth and placing it around his cock head, where she started to suck softly.

Robert soon awakened feeling Kelly sucking onto his cock once again and it aroused him very much. "I guess you must be hungry once again Kelly?" He said with a smile to her as he gave her nice firm as a smack and a squeeze now. Not realizing that this will all soon change due to Dr. Rick Mauer corrupting Kelly and helping her to become a new woman later on that day since she did promise him that she would get together to play a board game or two.

Kelly moaned softly around his cock, she slid him in and out of her lips, she sucked softly, harder, she rubbed his balls she pulled her mouth off him before sitting up. "Lets make love again. I want you inside me once more before we have to leave for work." She says softly crawling up to face him. "What do you say?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned softly around his cock, she slid him in and out of her lips, she sucked softly, harder, she rubbed his balls she pulled her mouth off him before sitting up. "Lets make love again. I want you inside me once more before we have to leave for work." She says softly crawling up to face him. "What do you say?"

Robert moved his hand from her butt to her pussy and began to rub her pussy and massage it as well with his fingers. He slid his fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her once again. "That sounds good to me before we have to go to work baby!" He said with a smile as he was thinking that he could eat her out. "Why don't you swing your pussy up to my face baby and I will lay onto my back?" He said with a smile waiting for her to climb him and straddle his face with her pussy for him to eat out.

Kelly nodded moving her pussy over his face, she leaned back down starting to suck on his cock while he fingers her a bit and licked her moan, she started moaning more enjoying the feelings of his tongue and fingers in her pussy. After just a few minutes with his tongue and fingers she came, tightening around him and cumming down his fingers and into his mouth.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded moving her pussy over his face, she leaned back down starting to suck on his cock while he fingers her a bit and licked her moan, she started moaning more enjoying the feelings of his tongue and fingers in her pussy. After just a few minutes with his tongue and fingers she came, tightening around him and cumming down his fingers and into his mouth.

When Kelly moved her pussy over his face he took both hands and gave her ass a smack and then squeezed onto them. He then kissed, licked and gently nibbled onto her butt cheeks a bit. He then began to play with her pussy with his fingers and used his tongue to suck and lick her clit a bit. He then moved his fingers out of the way and began to lick her pussy sliding his tongue deeper into her pussy and moving it all around inside her. He licked harder and harder into her pussy. He licked wildly all around her pussy.

Kelly started to wiggle around in his face as he continued to finger her and lick her after she came, her moans got louder, her clit was sensitive now after having just come, she kept sucking on his cock, her hot mouth around his shaft, she sucked harder and bobbed her head faster while moaning around him, her body slowly stopping her twitching.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly started to wiggle around in his face as he continued to finger her and lick her after she came, her moans got louder, her clit was sensitive now after having just come, she kept sucking on his cock, her hot mouth around his shaft, she sucked harder and bobbed her head faster while moaning around him, her body slowly stopping her twitching.

Robert felt that once he got Kelly all hot and bothered eating her pussy out and finger fucking her pussy as well then she was all ready to be made love to. He was very close to cumming and he was thrusting up and down into her mouth with his cock wanting to fill it up with hot cum inside her mouth. He was starting to cum inside her. "I bet you would love to feel me inside your pussy now with my cock would you not baby?" He asked her with a smile.

Kelly drank all his cum down her mouth, she panted happily before pulling her mouth off his cock. "I'd love to feel you inside me right now, do we even have time before having to get ready?" She asks curiously while sitting up and looked at the clock by the bed.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly drank all his cum down her mouth, she panted happily before pulling her mouth off his cock. "I'd love to feel you inside me right now, do we even have time before having to get ready?" She asks curiously while sitting up and looked at the clock by the bed.

Robert loved this new side of Kelly that he had never seen before. He wondered if this was due to the drug or not that she tried on herself. "Well we can work it into the schedule before we are due into to work Kelly. Do not worry about it." He said as he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. Then he had her straddle him as he sat up so that she could face him while she rode his cock.

Kelly straddled him, and pushed him inside of her warm, wet pussy all over again, a soft moan escaped her mouth as her eyes closed while she did so. She opened them back up once he was fully inside her, she started to bounce slowly up and down on his lap, her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance. Her moans got louder and more frequent as she started to bounce faster and harder, her wet pussy making noises as she rode him fast and hard, her eyes closing again.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly straddled him, and pushed him inside of her warm, wet pussy all over again, a soft moan escaped her mouth as her eyes closed while she did so. She opened them back up once he was fully inside her, she started to bounce slowly up and down on his lap, her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance. Her moans got louder and more frequent as she started to bounce faster and harder, her wet pussy making noises as she rode him fast and hard, her eyes closing again.

Robert felt her straddle him and loved the feeling of her hot wet pussy starting to engulf his cock as it helped for his cock to penetrate deeply into her pussy. He smiled as he looked up into her eyes watching her start to bouncing onto his cock. He gave her ass a nice smack and then placed his hands onto her waist helping to lift her up and down. Robert lifted his hips to meet with her coming down onto his cock. He was grunting loudly in pleasure as she was grinding her hot wet pussy on his cock and taking his cock in and out of her hot pussy. "That is my naughty Kelly! That is it baby! Take my cock deeply into you!" He told her with a smile now.

Kelly moaned out softly as his words were spoken to her, it only fueled her to bounce harder and faster, she grinded her pussy against his cock like crazy. Her moans got louder, to the point of almost screaming but not quite, she kept her hands on his shoulders while she bounced, it was easier with him helping her. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasure it gave her, the feeling of his cock sloshing in and out of her wet pussy. It wasn't much longer before she cried out, her body tightening once more as she came around his cock.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned out softly as his words were spoken to her, it only fueled her to bounce harder and faster, she grinded her pussy against his cock like crazy. Her moans got louder, to the point of almost screaming but not quite, she kept her hands on his shoulders while she bounced, it was easier with him helping her. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasure it gave her, the feeling of his cock sloshing in and out of her wet pussy. It wasn't much longer before she cried out, her body tightening once more as she came around his cock.

Robert grunted as his grunts filled the room with Kellys moans as he felt her just bouncing up and down his shaft as he slid in and out of her. He helped her to slam darn hard onto his cock as he kissed her deeply and passionately. He was so close to cumming as she began to grinded against his body. He reached up and squeezed her breasts playing with her nipples and tits as she was working his cock deeper into her pussy. He could feel that she was very close to cumming and as she did he could no longer take it any longer and exploded once again deeply inside her. He held her into his arms while she milked his cock dry of his seeds. He just could not believe how animalistic the night became with him and his beautiful assistant that he very much had feelings for. Soon all of this will be taken from him as another doctor in the lab has evil plans for Kelly to be his and will corrupt her with thoughts of money, power, and fame.

Kelly moaned laying down on Robert's body as she felt him spurting inside of her, she panted lightly. "Mm Robert... amazing.." She says before glancing at the time with a soft giggle. "We should really get in the shower and leave for work soon. We might be later as it is." They're love making had taken a bit longer then she had expected.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned laying down on Robert's body as she felt him spurting inside of her, she panted lightly. "Mm Robert... amazing.." She says before glancing at the time with a soft giggle. "We should really get in the shower and leave for work soon. We might be later as it is." They're love making had taken a bit longer then she had expected.

When Robert felt Kelly lay over him he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a soft kiss onto her sweet lips. "Yes it was amazing all right Kelly!" He said looking into her eyes smiling at her and hearing her giggle just a bit. "Yes we should get ready for work all right along with jumping into the shower." Robert did not mind being late because they were hardly ever late and who is going to care about that? As he then rolled out of bed and then started the shower up for him and her.

kelly followed after him slowly, as she stood back she could feel his cum mixing with hers as it ran down her legs. She smiled watching them as they made a puddle against the floor. "We made a mess. I'll clean it after we shower." She says sliding past his body and getting into his shower with a smile. She sighed as the water started to hit her naked body and run down it.

TouketsuSafaia said:
kelly followed after him slowly, as she stood back she could feel his cum mixing with hers as it ran down her legs. She smiled watching them as they made a puddle against the floor. "We made a mess. I'll clean it after we shower." She says sliding past his body and getting into his shower with a smile. She sighed as the water started to hit her naked body and run down it.

Robert watched as she slipped past him and into the shower once he started it. He loved her new body and did not notice any side effects to what they had created. "Yes we did, but that will be fine that you clean it up after we get a shower Kelly." Kissing her lips softly and started to lather her body up with soap.

Back
Top Bottom