Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

Kelly gasp as his hand slid up her skirt and to her pussy. "D-Dr! P-Please... we can't do this..." She starts before she feels his hand on her pussy, she moaned out closing her eyes, mind going blank. "OH god, Dr. Sandage, you don't know how badly I've wanted you to touch me like this..." She groans out softly opening her legs wide for him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasp as his hand slid up her skirt and to her pussy. "D-Dr! P-Please... we can't do this..." She starts before she feels his hand on her pussy, she moaned out closing her eyes, mind going blank. "OH god, Dr. Sandage, you don't know how badly I've wanted you to touch me like this..." She groans out softly opening her legs wide for him.

He knew by the way she reacted when his fingers got near her pussy. He slid his fingers underneath her panties and began to slide up and down her pussy slit. He rubbed her clit a bit with his finger tips. "Yes Dr.? What do you mean we cannot do this? You know you want me to." He says with a smile as his fingers begin to slide further into her pussy. He slid two fingers inside her feeling how tight she was and wet down there. "That is it Dr. Mitchelson you want this don't you baby? I knew you would love for me to touch you like this. He slides deeper and deeper into her.

Kelly wiggled around in the seat grabbing a hold of the seat below her. "C-call me Kelly please! When we're out of work like this!" She gasped between moans, while she closed her eyes, she did want this very badly, she hadn't realized how wet she was until he slid his fingers in her, her eyes opened looking down as she pulled her skirt up over her hips.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly wiggled around in the seat grabbing a hold of the seat below her. "C-call me Kelly please! When we're out of work like this!" She gasped between moans, while she closed her eyes, she did want this very badly, she hadn't realized how wet she was until he slid his fingers in her, her eyes opened looking down as she pulled her skirt up over her hips.

He loved how wild he was driving her when he was finger fucking her. As he started to slide a little faster into her in and out. He could tell that she was very tight though. "Well call me Robert or Rob since we are not at work Kelly." He said with a smile at her as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her. He then began to slide harder and harder into her. He then watched her lift up her skirt and loved what he saw.

After only a couple more minutes of his fingers being pushed in and out harder into her poor pussy, her legs closed as her pussy tightened around his fingers, her juices flowing around them and leaking onto the seat and her panties, which were still on her. She panted in the seat resting heavily, her legs wide open as she cheeks were pink. "Rob... that was amazing...." She spoke softly while looking up at him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
After only a couple more minutes of his fingers being pushed in and out harder into her poor pussy, her legs closed as her pussy tightened around his fingers, her juices flowing around them and leaking onto the seat and her panties, which were still on her. She panted in the seat resting heavily, her legs wide open as she cheeks were pink. "Rob... that was amazing...." She spoke softly while looking up at him.

He felt her legs close up on his hand that had his two fingers into her pussy that was so hot and wet from him finger fucking her. His fingers were drenched. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly as she was resting in the seat. "I am glad that you loved that Kelly and there is more that I can do to you to please you." He told her with a smile looking at her.

She panted softly while looking over at him, she bit her lip softly, her poor pussy was still so very wet, his touch excited her more and more. "Would you.. be interested in skipping dinner all together and possibly just going back to one of our houses so you can show me what else you can do to me." She asked seductively while leaning into his face, she licked his lips softly, teasingly, her hand reaching over and caressing his crotch. "What do you say Rob?" She asks moving her lips to his ear and nibbling on his earlobe.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She panted softly while looking over at him, she bit her lip softly, her poor pussy was still so very wet, his touch excited her more and more. "Would you.. be interested in skipping dinner all together and possibly just going back to one of our houses so you can show me what else you can do to me." She asked seductively while leaning into his face, she licked his lips softly, teasingly, her hand reaching over and caressing his crotch. "What do you say Rob?" She asks moving her lips to his ear and nibbling on his earlobe.

He loved the reactions that he was noticing from the new her. He could tell by the way he was touching her virgin pussy how wet she was because his fingers were drenched just being inside her finger fucking her pussy. "That sounds good to me Kelly about skipping dinner and going back to one of our houses. Since we are in my car why don't I drive us back to my place and I can show you plenty more Kelly." He said with a smile to her and then feeling her lick his lips in a soft way and teasing him as well. He felt her hand caressing his crotch and he was very aroused by the way she was caressing his crotch. Then he felt her nibble onto his ear lobe and he smiled about that.

Kelly smiled and moved her hand away from his crotch, she only moved it to unzip and unbutton his pants setting free his hard cock which she wrapped her hands around slowly caressing him. "Mmm look at how hard you are Robert, I think we should hurry back to your place, I'll take care of you while we're driving, leave it all to me." She says huskily while leaning her head down and wrapping her mouth around his cock head, where she began to softly suck.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled and moved her hand away from his crotch, she only moved it to unzip and unbutton his pants setting free his hard cock which she wrapped her hands around slowly caressing him. "Mmm look at how hard you are Robert, I think we should hurry back to your place, I'll take care of you while we're driving, leave it all to me." She says huskily while leaning her head down and wrapping her mouth around his cock head, where she began to softly suck.

Robert loved the results of how naughty Kelly was acting and felt her move her hand away from his cock. He then felt her release his cock from his boxers that he was wearing and began to give him a hand job. "Oh I bet you are going to take care of me all right and I will try to get back to my place as soon as I can Kelly. Yes we should hurry all right." Feeling her start to suck onto his cock which he was not use to someone doing while he was driving.

Kelly rubbed her tongue around the head of his cock, she slowly slipped more of his cock into her mouth, slowly she had all of him inside her mouth she began to bob her head up and down on his cock slowly. She pulled all the way back focusing on the head of his cock while rubbing the base on his cock with one of her hands. She dipped her tongue into the hole on his penis and licked at it, slowly, then faster.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly rubbed her tongue around the head of his cock, she slowly slipped more of his cock into her mouth, slowly she had all of him inside her mouth she began to bob her head up and down on his cock slowly. She pulled all the way back focusing on the head of his cock while rubbing the base on his cock with one of her hands. She dipped her tongue into the hole on his penis and licked at it, slowly, then faster.

Robert was moaning in pleasure with what she was doing while he was driving back to his place. He was trying to pay attention to what he was doing so that the cops would not pull him over. That would not look good he thought if that happened. Plus, Kelly might be embarrassed about that as well if that happened to her. He was driving the speed limit and doing what he had to do to make it back to his house safely. As within 15 minutes he was pulling into his driveway now. "We hare here Kelly!"

Kelly pulled her lips off his hard cock, the head had started to turn purple, she licked her lips with a soft moan. "Mmm you look close to blowing Robert, let's put you away and go into your house." She says while tucking his cock back into his boxers, carefully zipping and buttoning his pants again. She made sure she was all covered up, her own pussy was leaking again, luckily her panties were still on as they were catching all of the leaking fluid. She opened the car door and jumped down, pulling her skirt down over her ass and hips as she did, she closed the door and smiled through the window.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly pulled her lips off his hard cock, the head had started to turn purple, she licked her lips with a soft moan. "Mmm you look close to blowing Robert, let's put you away and go into your house." She says while tucking his cock back into his boxers, carefully zipping and buttoning his pants again. She made sure she was all covered up, her own pussy was leaking again, luckily her panties were still on as they were catching all of the leaking fluid. She opened the car door and jumped down, pulling her skirt down over her ass and hips as she did, she closed the door and smiled through the window.

Robert could not believe how naughty Kelly was and it blew his mind about that. He always figured that she would be the kind of person who would only lay in a certain position in bed and not be so openly wild like she was displaying there to him. "OH GOD YES I AM CLOSE TO CUMMING!" He had said to her as she began to cover him up and he could feel her doing that. He then watched as she climbed out of the SUV and he came out of his side of the vehicle to unlock the front door to the house.

Kelly followed him up to the door of his house, as he unlocked the door she reached her hand around him from behind and started to softly caress the front of his pants. "Hurry up Robert." She whispered huskily in his ear, trying to get him to hurry up a bit more. She was in need, and she wanted him very badly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly followed him up to the door of his house, as he unlocked the door she reached her hand around him from behind and started to softly caress the front of his pants. "Hurry up Robert." She whispered huskily in his ear, trying to get him to hurry up a bit more. She was in need, and she wanted him very badly.

He opens the door to his house and feels her wrapping her arms around him and beginning to rub his member there. "There we are inside Kelly and we can have some fun now together!" He tells her with a smile on his face as he turns around kissing Kelly deeply and passionately onto her lips. He places her up against the wall lifting up one leg onto his hip and starting to remove his pants and her panties.

Kelly smiled, she was pressed against the wall, the door wide open, her leg was pulled against his hip, he panties being tugged down, she kissed him back. She was excited, she noticed him pulling his own pants down, his boxers as well, she kissed him back passionately, her fingers in his hair while wasting time until he would enter her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled, she was pressed against the wall, the door wide open, her leg was pulled against his hip, he panties being tugged down, she kissed him back. She was excited, she noticed him pulling his own pants down, his boxers as well, she kissed him back passionately, her fingers in his hair while wasting time until he would enter her.

Robert shut the door so that none of the neighbors would see what was going on inside the house there with Kelly. As he then took the tip of his cock and began to slide up and down her slit teasing her just a bit. He returned her kisses back deeply and passionately as he felt her pussy was very tight to slide his cock into. As he finally began to penetrate deeply inside her. He began to undo her blouse that she was wearing to fondle and squeeze her breasts as he began to slide a little faster and faster into her.

Kelly gasped as he slid into her pussy deeper and deeper each time her thrusted, she moaned out happily, her eyes closing while she kissed him back, she jumped up wrapping both her legs around his waist while she was pinned to the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck while they kissed, she got louder as he started to fondle her lovely new breasts. She pulled away from the kiss long enough to gasp out. "Oh god Robert, I've needed this for so long, harder, faster please. I need you." She pleads softly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasped as he slid into her pussy deeper and deeper each time her thrusted, she moaned out happily, her eyes closing while she kissed him back, she jumped up wrapping both her legs around his waist while she was pinned to the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck while they kissed, she got louder as he started to fondle her lovely new breasts. She pulled away from the kiss long enough to gasp out. "Oh god Robert, I've needed this for so long, harder, faster please. I need you." She pleads softly.

Robert loved the way that he was pleasing Kelly by the way of her moans of pleasure that was coming out of her mouth. He continued to thrust and pound her pussy a little harder and deeper with each thrust deep into her. He felt her wrap her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he would push her up against the wall. He would return every kiss with passion to her. "Kelly you are wonderful baby! I am glad that I am pleasing you this much! I need you as well!" He told her in pleasure as he would grunt and moan loudly.

Kelly gasped out softly as he pressed deeper and deeper inside of her, he got harder, she moaned loudly holding him tightly to her body. Her whole body tensed up as her pussy clenched around him, it started to quiver around him as she came, trying to milk all of his cum out of him and into her." OH ROBERT! I'm cumming!!" She yelled loudly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasped out softly as he pressed deeper and deeper inside of her, he got harder, she moaned loudly holding him tightly to her body. Her whole body tensed up as her pussy clenched around him, it started to quiver around him as she came, trying to milk all of his cum out of him and into her." OH ROBERT! I'm cumming!!" She yelled loudly.

"That is it Kelly! Cum for me baby!" He said as he felt that her pussy was grabbing a hold of his cock wanting to milk him dry of what he had for her. He grinded more faster and harder into her pussy. He continued pounding her pussy deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster as his cock slid in and out of her. Harder and harder his cock slammed and rammed into her pussy.

Kelly screamed out louder as he pushed inside her, she couldn't take much more, her pussy kept tightening, she felt as if she couldn't breathe, she panted loudly her pussy still trying to milk his cum out of him and into her. Her pussy loosened starting to relax finally, she leaned her head back against the wall behind her and closed her eyes gasping for air.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly screamed out louder as he pushed inside her, she couldn't take much more, her pussy kept tightening, she felt as if she couldn't breathe, she panted loudly her pussy still trying to milk his cum out of him and into her. Her pussy loosened starting to relax finally, she leaned her head back against the wall behind her and closed her eyes gasping for air.

Robert could not take it any longer and exploded deeply into her pussy. As he held onto her and once he came inside her pussy he kept his cock inside her sliding in and out of her pussy. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately. "Damn baby you felt good!" He told her as he held her into his arms tightly and close to him. He was ready to just cuddle and hold her in his bed. "Why don't we go back to my room Kelly and cuddle on my bed?' He told her looking into her eyes with a smile now.

Kelly kissed him back, opening her eyes as he said something about cuddling in his bed, she nodded her head softly. "Yeah, that sounds nice right about now. I can walk on my own, I hope.. you gave my pussy quite the little work out..." She says while her feet her set on the floor as he pulled out of her, her legs wobbled lightly as she kept a hand on the wall to steady herself.

Back
Top Bottom