Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Well what do we need? I'll collect the ingredients alright with you Dr. Sandage?" She asks while moving away from his desk. As he told her what they needed, she gathered all the stuff he said and set them on the table near by. "Now what?"

"Here is what we need."Handing her a list of every ingredient that they needed to mix up the drug. He heard her placing the things that they needed to mix it up together. "Well I gave you what is required to mix it all together. Let''s get started then Dr."

She started to mix all of the ingredients together into a large bowl, she glanced at Dr. Sandage while she did so admiring how he looked today. She pulled her eyes away from him, while ignoring the slight tingle of her arousal between her legs. She shivered, her mind going to dirty places, she was thinking on how she would try to seduce him and take him home to her house for the night. She smiled, she had a plan and could not wait to get it started later tonight.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She started to mix all of the ingredients together into a large bowl, she glanced at Dr. Sandage while she did so admiring how he looked today. She pulled her eyes away from him, while ignoring the slight tingle of her arousal between her legs. She shivered, her mind going to dirty places, she was thinking on how she would try to seduce him and take him home to her house for the night. She smiled, she had a plan and could not wait to get it started later tonight.

Dr. Sandage was just mesmerized on how beautiful Dr. Mitchelson was and could not keep his eyes off of her. He had dirty thoughts on different ways he would love to take her and be deeply inside her. He loved her new look and was very happy that the lotion worked. He did send an email to his boss to let them know on the results of the lotion. Dr. Sandage walked up behind her and slightly rubbed up against her with his hard cock and then blew onto her neck. He then gently kissed her neck.

Kelly gasped out loudly as his hard cock rubbed up against her, the kiss on her neck startled her as she jumped away from the table and him with a blush on her face. "How about you take over mixing the ingredients Dr Sandage?" She asked while backing away a little bit, she sat in her chair her legs crossed as she fanned her face, she was very hot right now.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly gasped out loudly as his hard cock rubbed up against her, the kiss on her neck startled her as she jumped away from the table and him with a blush on her face. "How about you take over mixing the ingredients Dr Sandage?" She asked while backing away a little bit, she sat in her chair her legs crossed as she fanned her face, she was very hot right now.

He could hear her gasping when he rubbed up against her. When she started to heat up it caused more of her scent to be released and attracted Dr. Sandage more to her and wanting her. "Ok I can mix that for you Dr. Mitchelson. Are you ok?" He asked her about it because he knew that she was not acting herself at all by the way she was fanning herself and she looked like she was blushing once again.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little flushed, excuse me to the lady's room I'll splash some water on my face and head back and do the work." She said while excusing herself, she made her way to the bathroom and panted. She was excited, and Dr. Sandage had a hard on for her, he tried something here in the lab with Dr. Maurer so close by. She whetted her hands with water from the faucet and rubbed it on her face, she took a deep breath and then wiped her hands and face of a paper towel before heading back. "I'm sorry, maybe its a side affect of the lotion. I'm alright now though."

TouketsuSafaia said:
"I'm sorry, I'm just a little flushed, excuse me to the lady's room I'll splash some water on my face and head back and do the work." She said while excusing herself, she made her way to the bathroom and panted. She was excited, and Dr. Sandage had a hard on for her, he tried something here in the lab with Dr. Maurer so close by. She whetted her hands with water from the faucet and rubbed it on her face, she took a deep breath and then wiped her hands and face of a paper towel before heading back. "I'm sorry, maybe its a side affect of the lotion. I'm alright now though."

"No worries just take your time in feeling better. I hope you are not coming down with anything. Ok I will wait on you to get back to finish this off with me." He said to her. He watched as she walked out of the lab. He just could not control himself with her arousal it turned him on as well. Dr. Maurer was watching everything, but he was still busy concocting his little drug for Dr. Mitchelson for tomorrow when they are going to get together to play a board game, but Dr. Maurer was thinking about having her try something to where he would have her in his clutches. He had a smile on his face thinking about it and that did turn him on as well. "It is ok. Yes possibly it is a side affect of the lotion and we will have to keep tabs on it because when this does get released to the public we want to make sure it is safe for them to use." He explained to her because he knew if the FDA did not approve it then it would not be allowed for anyone to use at all.

Kelly nodded and made her way back over. "Yes of course, I'll keep you updated on how it goes. What do we need to do to finish it off?" She asks. In her mind she remembered him pushing himself against her from behind, it made her want to bend over right away, right here, she took a deep breath and focused on the work before her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded and made her way back over. "Yes of course, I'll keep you updated on how it goes. What do we need to do to finish it off?" She asks. In her mind she remembered him pushing himself against her from behind, it made her want to bend over right away, right here, she took a deep breath and focused on the work before her.

"Well this has to be turned into pill form for people to take orally by mouth. I am glad that you will keep me updated as to what is going on with you." He told her because he did enjoy standing up close to her and wanted to get closer to her if he could do that to her. His mind was on impure thoughts of taking her and bending her over the lab table and smacking her ass a bit and then grabbing a hold of her hips and thrusting his cock deeply into her pussy if he could do that to her. Since Dr. Maurer was working in there he could not do that to her at all.

Kelly nodded putting the powder they had made into the form for a pill and turned a machine on that would press the powder into the pill form. She soon had the powder into pill forms and set them on the table before them. "Alright now should we each take one to see what it will do?" She asks curiously.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded putting the powder they had made into the form for a pill and turned a machine on that would press the powder into the pill form. She soon had the powder into pill forms and set them on the table before them. "Alright now should we each take one to see what it will do?" She asks curiously.

"No we are not going to be taking these unless you have allergies or I have allergies Dr. These have been approved to be mass produced for the general public." He tells her as he knows that they have completed and started what they need to do for the next crew that will come in and make more to be done.

"Oh well that's good then." She says with a nod, while moving over into the other area. "I don;t have allergy's so he will be making these mass production." She says while nodding her head softly. "Is this all we have to do?" She asks curiously.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Oh well that's good then." She says with a nod, while moving over into the other area. "I don;t have allergy's so he will be making these mass production." She says while nodding her head softly. "Is this all we have to do?" She asks curiously.

"Yes it is good enough that we have made enough Dr." He tells her as he then starts to clean up. It was a Friday a very slow day for them in the lab because they had done a majority of the work. "Yes these will be made in mass production." He told her as he watched her nod her head at him. "Yes this is all we have to do for today. Would you like to go get dinner now?" He said with a smile at her.

"I'd love to go get dinner with you now." She says while helping to clean up and then grabbed her bag. "I'll meet you down in the parking lot, I'll follow you in my car to the place we're going to eat." She says while making her way to the door. "Good night Dr. Maurer."

TouketsuSafaia said:
"I'd love to go get dinner with you now." She says while helping to clean up and then grabbed her bag. "I'll meet you down in the parking lot, I'll follow you in my car to the place we're going to eat." She says while making her way to the door. "Good night Dr. Maurer."

"That sounds good to me about us getting dinner together." Dr. Sandage says with a smile to her as he heard her picking up her bag now. "Well why don't we just take one car? Why do we have to take two seperate cars for?" Dr. Sandage was hoping that while she sat in the passenger seat that he would slide his hand onto her thigh and move it down to her panties in the car. "Good night Dr. Mitchelson!" He says to her as he was not happy to hear that Dr. Sandage and Dr. Mitchelson was going to dinner together. Under Dr. Maurers breath he said, "Oh I have something in store for you tomorrow evening when we get together Dr. Mitchelson and you will be my naughty love slave then!" He laughs in a evil way about it.

"Alright we can just take one car, I guess it would be easier to just do that, I'll see you outside then." She says while making her way down the hallway slowly, her mind went back to what he had done earlier, pressing up against her in such a provocative way. She blushed softly as she made her way down the stairs, she noticed people watching her as she walked, she ignored them while she walked all the way down to the car garage to wait.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Alright we can just take one car, I guess it would be easier to just do that, I'll see you outside then." She says while making her way down the hallway slowly, her mind went back to what he had done earlier, pressing up against her in such a provocative way. She blushed softly as she made her way down the stairs, she noticed people watching her as she walked, she ignored them while she walked all the way down to the car garage to wait.

"Yes it would be easier to take one car rather than two cars. I will see you down there when I arrive." He told her as he finished up what he was doing and cleaned up by taking off the lab coat and then grabbing his things from his desk to go outside to meet her. While Dr. Maurer just watched in jealousy of what was going on and felt that Dr. Mitchelson should be with him only and not any other person. "You did not miss me did you?" Dr. Sandage said in a joking way to Dr. Mitchelson.

Kelly turned to him with a smile. "No, not really, I only seen you a couple of minutes ago, your car?" She asked curiously while waiting to see where he would go, she smiled. "I'm excited about dinner, are you sure you want to be seen with me?" She asked looking up at him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly turned to him with a smile. "No, not really, I only seen you a couple of minutes ago, your car?" She asked curiously while waiting to see where he would go, she smiled. "I'm excited about dinner, are you sure you want to be seen with me?" She asked looking up at him.

He lite up as he saw her beautiful smile when he saw her smile at him. "I know that we were only apart for a few minutes, but I could not wait to get back to see you though Dr." He told her as he walked over to a Hummer 3 metalic blue color with some black trim on his vehicle. He turned off the alarm on his vehicle and unlocked the doors as he walked over to the passenger side to let her inside of his car. He smiled as he did this. "Yes I am very much excited about going to dinner with you! Yes I am sure that I would like to be seen out with you." He wondered why she would ask that as he then shut the door and walked around to get in on the other side.

Kelly got up into the passenger seat and sat down pulling the seat belt on she smiled slightly, waiting as he walked around the SUV and got in the drivers seat. "So how long of a drive is it?" She asks while crossing her legs and leaning towards him slightly.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly got up into the passenger seat and sat down pulling the seat belt on she smiled slightly, waiting as he walked around the SUV and got in the drivers seat. "So how long of a drive is it?" She asks while crossing her legs and leaning towards him slightly.

He opened up his door and then placed the seat belt on himself as he placed the key into the ignition. "We are not that far away from the place. It is at least about a 10 or 15 minute drive." When she leaned toward him he moved in close to her and kissed her softly onto her lips and then placed his hand onto her thigh. As he smiled looking into her eyes.

She blushed at the kiss and pulled back her eyes widened. "D-Dr. Sandage!" She exclaims as she stares down at his hand on her thigh. "You can't do this, not while we work together as closely as we do, as much as we do." Her mind was turning in circles, confused. Never had she believed it would happen, that he would turn her like this, or kiss her like he had tried.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She blushed at the kiss and pulled back her eyes widened. "D-Dr. Sandage!" She exclaims as she stares down at his hand on her thigh. "You can't do this, not while we work together as closely as we do, as much as we do." Her mind was turning in circles, confused. Never had she believed it would happen, that he would turn her like this, or kiss her like he had tried.

He saw her blush as she pulled away from the kiss and her eyes were wide open looking at him. "What is wrong Dr. Mitchelson? We are no longer working right now and this is not business so we can have a little fun." There was something that was so appealing to Dr. Sandage about Dr. Mitchelson that he wanted very much to be with her. It was like a sweet smell of perfume. "Dr. Mitchelson are you wearing perfume by chance? The reason why I ask is it is so addictive and causes me to want to be more near you." He tells her as he hears her say that they work together and all in the lab. "Why can I not do this? Who is going to tell about what we do outside of work? As long as we keep it professional while we work then we should be fine." He tells her because he was so attracted to her for some reason.

Kelly shook her head at his question. "I have no perfume on at all, I didn't have time to this morning I was already late enough., You weer not professional at all earlier inside the lab, Dr. Maurer could very well have seen that and got us both fired for it. That is why we can't do this Dr Sandage."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly shook her head at his question. "I have no perfume on at all, I didn't have time to this morning I was already late enough., You weer not professional at all earlier inside the lab, Dr. Maurer could very well have seen that and got us both fired for it. That is why we can't do this Dr Sandage."

Dr. Sandage watched as she shook her head and listened to what she had to say. "Well it smells as if you have some perfume on Dr. That is not good that you did not have time to put on any this morning before coming into work due to you being late for work. Well I could not help it that you turn me on Dr. Mitchelson. What am I suppose to do? Who cares about Dr. Maurer! He is not here right now and it is just you and I together alone in my vehicle going out for dinner." His hand slid further down her thigh toward her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom