Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

She nodded and pulled back away. "I see, you should have told me, I would have cleaned it up since it was part of my fault as well." She says leaning against the desk, she kept her eyes off the clock as her eyes checked him out where he was sitting, she shook her head again, he could never be interested in her like that, she knew that.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She nodded and pulled back away. "I see, you should have told me, I would have cleaned it up since it was part of my fault as well." She says leaning against the desk, she kept her eyes off the clock as her eyes checked him out where he was sitting, she shook her head again, he could never be interested in her like that, she knew that.

"It is ok do not worry about it Dr. I have it handled and will take care of it. It is not all the time that I always clean up here remember?" He told her as he was finished now with cleaning and then went back to his desk to sit down. He did not know that Dr. Mitchelsons eyes were on him and exploring his body that he had. Dr. Maurer just shook his head with jealousy because he wished that she would look at him like that.

She went back and sat down in her own chair looking up at the clock. "Only a couple of minutes..." She says softly, more to herself then anyone else. "So Dr. Maurer what do you have planned for the night?" She asks more to keep her mind off the clock, but she was also curious about what he had planned, though not in the same way she was with Dr. Sandage.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She went back and sat down in her own chair looking up at the clock. "Only a couple of minutes..." She says softly, more to herself then anyone else. "So Dr. Maurer what do you have planned for the night?" She asks more to keep her mind off the clock, but she was also curious about what he had planned, though not in the same way she was with Dr. Sandage.

Dr. Sandage was busy then typing up a email to send to his boss to let him know that they worked on the new cosmetic drug and that Dr. Mitchelson will be taking home a sample to try herself. "Oh I plan to do some board games that I just received in the mail. That is all I am going to pretty much do tonight." He told her which he was very boring in what he did outside of work.

"Oh? That sounds most interesting, what kind of board games?" She asks curiously, trying to keep the conversation going to keep her mind off the last couple of minutes that they had left of work. Sh stared at Dr. Maurer waiting for his reply to it.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Oh? That sounds most interesting, what kind of board games?" She asks curiously, trying to keep the conversation going to keep her mind off the last couple of minutes that they had left of work. Sh stared at Dr. Maurer waiting for his reply to it.

"It is mainly of board games that takes strategy and the use of your knowledge in your brain." He told her hoping that it might interest her in possibly playing with him sometime. "Possibly you could come over to play with me a game or two?"

Kelly nods slightly with a smile. "I'd be glad to give it a try one day." She says right as she looks at the time. "I'll see you guy's tomorrow. Have a good night." She says grabbing her back while standing up, She put it over her shoulder and pushed her chair in while making her way to the door.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nods slightly with a smile. "I'd be glad to give it a try one day." She says right as she looks at the time. "I'll see you guy's tomorrow. Have a good night." She says grabbing her back while standing up, She put it over her shoulder and pushed her chair in while making her way to the door.

Dr. Maurer smiles back at her not knowing if she actually wants to play a game or two with him. "That sounds good to me Dr. Mitchelson and I can get some snacks for us to enjoy. How does that sound to you?" He asks her as he notices her looking once again at the clock and he knew that she was glad to get out of there. "Ok see you tomorrow!" Both Dr. Sandage and Dr. Maurer said to her as they watch her leave from the lab now.

Kelly made her way to her car, she then drove home thinking a couple dirty thoughts about Dr. Sandage, she wondered if she should play out a bit tonight before she rubbing the cream on her but figured she probably shouldn't, she made her way home, got out of her car and went inside her house. She made her way up to her room, where she stripped and showered right away. She started to rub and fondle her breasts and bit playing with nipples as she gasped and groaned.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly made her way to her car, she then drove home thinking a couple dirty thoughts about Dr. Sandage, she wondered if she should play out a bit tonight before she rubbing the cream on her but figured she probably shouldn't, she made her way home, got out of her car and went inside her house. She made her way up to her room, where she stripped and showered right away. She started to rub and fondle her breasts and bit playing with nipples as she gasped and groaned.

While Dr. Sandage met with his friends at a steakhouse to get a few drinks and something nice to eat before they went over to play cards at one of the guys house. Kelly also rubbed the lotion onto her pussy and pleased herself that way. Dr. Sandage was in for a big surprise the next day when he goes into work. After eating dinner the guys headed over to Frank's house to have a few drinks and play some cards then. They all had a few beers to drink. They were only playing for fun and nothing more. It was not like they were betting some money.

After she finished pleasing herself she laid down, not dressed at all, she had rubbed the lotion all over her body, inside her pussy slightly. The lotion made her body so soft that she couldn't help but tough her leg of her stomach softly while she laid in her bed, soon enough she fell asleep. While asleep a change started on her body.

TouketsuSafaia said:
After she finished pleasing herself she laid down, not dressed at all, she had rubbed the lotion all over her body, inside her pussy slightly. The lotion made her body so soft that she couldn't help but tough her leg of her stomach softly while she laid in her bed, soon enough she fell asleep. While asleep a change started on her body.

Dr. Mitchelson will be surprised in the morning when she awakens to see the new her and Dr. Sandage will not recognize her at all either when she comes into work. Dr. Mitchelson will have to go out and buy new clothes to fit her new body that she has.

Kelly awoke in the morning, she made her way to the bathroom, when she caught sight of herself in the mirror she screamed, she was gorgeous now. Her hands ran over her body is surprise, her breasts had gotten larger, her rear end was a bit plumper as well, her body was toned and tanned. Her skin was clear, smooth and her hair looked brighter, shinier and silky to the touch, some of the lotion must have rubbed off into her hair while she had slept. She grabbed a sun dress that had never looked right on her body, it had been a gift but she never wore it. She went shopping, worrying about work clothes the most, after she finished she checked the clock, her eyes went wide. She was going to be late! She dressed in a hurry, she hopped in the car after putting on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and drove to work, as she got there as stumbled into the office with the other two men, hooking her high heels on better. "I-I'm sorry I'm so late!"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly awoke in the morning, she made her way to the bathroom, when she caught sight of herself in the mirror she screamed, she was gorgeous now. Her hands ran over her body is surprise, her breasts had gotten larger, her rear end was a bit plumper as well, her body was toned and tanned. Her skin was clear, smooth and her hair looked brighter, shinier and silky to the touch, some of the lotion must have rubbed off into her hair while she had slept. She grabbed a sun dress that had never looked right on her body, it had been a gift but she never wore it. She went shopping, worrying about work clothes the most, after she finished she checked the clock, her eyes went wide. She was going to be late! She dressed in a hurry, she hopped in the car after putting on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and drove to work, as she got there as stumbled into the office with the other two men, hooking her high heels on better. "I-I'm sorry I'm so late!"

Dr. Sandage and Dr. Maurer looked at her and did not recognize on who it was that had walked into the lab. "Do we know you Ms.?" Dr. Sandage said to her as he was attracted to her and walked over to look at her admiring her body. Dr. Maurers eyes just visually started to undress her with his eyes by the way he was staring at her. "Are you lost by chance?" Dr. Sandage said with a smile as he was wanting to help her out if he could. He was smelling the scent that Dr. Mitchelson was sending out as Dr. Sandage had a huge tent in his pants and very aroused by looking at her. I am sure that Dr. Mitchelson noticed the huge bulge in his pants and the tent it created. More than likely it made her smile or laugh a bit.

Kelly had noticed the bulge in Dr. Sandage's pants and looked away with a smile, she pulled out her ID and showed it to him. "It's me Dr. Sandage, Dr. Mitchelson. That lotion we made really changed me so much, I had to go out shopping for all new clothes this morning before work. That is why I am so late." She says while making her way over to her chair, she could feel the stare of Dr Maurer on her, she shivered as she felt like she was being undressed.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly had noticed the bulge in Dr. Sandage's pants and looked away with a smile, she pulled out her ID and showed it to him. "It's me Dr. Sandage, Dr. Mitchelson. That lotion we made really changed me so much, I had to go out shopping for all new clothes this morning before work. That is why I am so late." She says while making her way over to her chair, she could feel the stare of Dr Maurer on her, she shivered as she felt like she was being undressed.

"WOW! Dr. Mitchelson That lotion did work that we worked on yesterday! I am happy that it did work. No worries I understand about you being late. It is fine because you are always here before I get into work anyways. So, one day will not be too bad for you to be late." He said to her with a smile as he watched her sit down. He did like what the lotion did for her. Dr. Maurer acted as if he has never seen a woman before in his life and could not stop staring at Dr. Mitchelson. He walks over to her and then says, "Dr. Mitchelson when can we get together to play a game? You mentioned something yesterday about doing that with me sometime." He told her with a smile now as he noticed how much nicer he chest is now with a smile.

Kelly looked up at Dr. Maurer. "I'm not sure just yet, maybe tomorrow night? Tonight I want to have a celebratory dinner with Dr Sandage, our test proved this product worked. If he's alright with it that is." She says softly while looking over at Dr. Sandage, she bit her lip still seeing the bulge in his pants, it was obviously because of her new change.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly looked up at Dr. Maurer. "I'm not sure just yet, maybe tomorrow night? Tonight I want to have a celebratory dinner with Dr Sandage, our test proved this product worked. If he's alright with it that is." She says softly while looking over at Dr. Sandage, she bit her lip still seeing the bulge in his pants, it was obviously because of her new change.

It really outraged Dr. Maurer hearing that Dr. Mitchelson would rather go out for dinner with Dr. Sandage than him. "Well I can teach you some fun if you were to go with me Dr. Mitchelson.? He said to her thinking some wild and naughty things he would love to do to her. 'Well we can definitely get together tomorrow evening and it sounds good to me!" Dr. Sandage was willing to go out for dinner with Dr. Mitchelson and he turned and smiled as he looked at her. Dr. Maurer was cooking up his plans to get Dr. Mitchelson to himself as he goes back to work on a drug for her.

"I'm sorry Dr Maurer, our success needs to be celebrated though. I'll come to play a board game with you tomorrow night. So what would you like to go out to eat tonight Dr. Sandage? Also you had better report our success." She says while turning around, she wondered what they would do for the rest of the day since their work had been completed and the test was passed. "What should we work on today Dr Sandage?" She asks while getting up and going over to his chair.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"I'm sorry Dr Maurer, our success needs to be celebrated though. I'll come to play a board game with you tomorrow night. So what would you like to go out to eat tonight Dr. Sandage? Also you had better report our success." She says while turning around, she wondered what they would do for the rest of the day since their work had been completed and the test was passed. "What should we work on today Dr Sandage?" She asks while getting up and going over to his chair.

"I understand that you want to go out and celebrate your success with Dr. Sandage and I am glad that you will come and play with me a board game tomorrow night. I would not mind going for a good meal at a expensive place down town called Bizou. What do you think about that Dr. Mitchelson?" He said to her as she was going to her seat. "Well we do have some work that we can work on Dr. Mitchelson and it is not really much though." He told her as he was getting the work that they needed to work on that day. "We might be out of here early to celebrate by going out for a nice dinner. Dr. Maurer was working on his special drug for Dr, Mitchelson he plans to use on her tomorrow night when she comes over to his place.

Kelly nodded and looked at what Dr Sandage was doing. "So what is this that we have to do for today? Anything I can do to help?" She asked looking down over his shoulder, just as she had been yesterday. Her breath wafting softly across his cheek when she breathed.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded and looked at what Dr Sandage was doing. "So what is this that we have to do for today? Anything I can do to help?" She asked looking down over his shoulder, just as she had been yesterday. Her breath wafting softly across his cheek when she breathed.

He showed her what they had to work on and felt her standing close to him. Since her breasts were much larger he could feel them touching his back and he liked that very much. "Well it seems like a medicine for allergies is what we are working on today. Yes you can help me out with it." He told her as he felt her breathing onto his cheek. He very much wanted to kiss her sweet lips if he could, but they were at work though and could not.

"Just tell me what I need to do." Her voice got softly as she moved to whisper in his ear, when she realized what she did she pulled back away from him and cleared her throat. "Do we have samples? Or do we have to make the medicine?" She asked while setting her ass on his desk lightly, it lifted her skirt up a bit showing her thigh a bit.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Just tell me what I need to do." Her voice got softly as she moved to whisper in his ear, when she realized what she did she pulled back away from him and cleared her throat. "Do we have samples? Or do we have to make the medicine?" She asked while setting her ass on his desk lightly, it lifted her skirt up a bit showing her thigh a bit.

"We need to mix up some samples is what we need to do." He liked what she was doing which was turning him on even more to where he was wanting to focus on her. "Yes we do need to mix up some samples all right in order for us to mix up the medicine." As he could see her nice thighs and very much wanted to slide his head in between her thighs to kiss and lick up and down her legs.

"Well what do we need? I'll collect the ingredients alright with you Dr. Sandage?" She asks while moving away from his desk. As he told her what they needed, she gathered all the stuff he said and set them on the table near by. "Now what?"

Back
Top Bottom