Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded. "I'm so fucking hot Rick, but no one can have me but you. They're all want me, but they won;t touch me. No one but you can." She says before sliding herself down his hard cock, her pussy was mor ethen wet enough to lubricate him to get inside of her.

Rick totally agreed with what Kelly was saying about herself. "Yes you are so fucking hot baby! I love this new confidence that you have about yourself! As he felt her sliding down onto his cock he grabbed a hold of her hips helping her to slam down onto his body. He lifted up his hips to meet with hers as he played with her tits and nipples. He pulled and rubbed onto them. Then he licked her nipples with his tongue and began to suck onto them. He even nibbled and pulled onto them. "That is my naughty Tigress! I want to hear you roar for me as your mating call lover!" He tells her kissing her lips passionately and deeply now as he played with her tongue and lower lip.

Kelly opened herself to his hands, enjoying the tugging and biting on her nipples, her body bouncing up and down his cock harder with his help. Her mouth was invaded by his tongue but she didn't mind too much, her tongue rubbed against his, her hands keeping her sitting up straight on him as she fucked him, moans getting louder.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly opened herself to his hands, enjoying the tugging and biting on her nipples, her body bouncing up and down his cock harder with his help. Her mouth was invaded by his tongue but she didn't mind too much, her tongue rubbed against his, her hands keeping her sitting up straight on him as she fucked him, moans getting louder.

"That is my naughty tigress! Come on and fuck her man good!" He told her as he felt her tongue with his as the met and played a bit as they kissed deeply and passionately. He loved the feel of her skin against his as he embraced her holding her into his arms tightly. "Damn you are one beautiful love goddess!" He told her to help her head swell up more than it was before. He felt her slamming down onto his cock and loved that feeling as her pussy was snapping for his cum. "You want my cum badly to create our beautiful love child don't you baby?" He said to her looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

Her body only went faster, pounding him into her, her moans echoing around the house. "Fuck, yes I want your seed inside, cum inside me, I know your mine but you need to mark me as such Rick, your Tigress needs your cum so badly, fill her pussy up with it please baby?" She begged softly needing more.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Her body only went faster, pounding him into her, her moans echoing around the house. "Fuck, yes I want your seed inside, cum inside me, I know your mine but you need to mark me as such Rick, your Tigress needs your cum so badly, fill her pussy up with it please baby?" She begged softly needing more.

With the way Kelly was fucking him so hard and fast he was very close to cumming for her as he grunted and lifted up his hips to meet her pounding onto his cock. "I am very close baby to cumming! I knew you wanted me badly and I want you just as bad also!" He told her as he then exploded deeply inside her hot wet pussy. His cum feeling deeply inside her pussy now. "OH FUCK BABY! That was amazing!" He told her holding her into his arms kissing her lips.

As he started to cum inside of her, it triggered her own climax, his pounding made her pussy sore, but the soreness pleased her greatly, happy to help her lover. As he kissed her she happily kissed him back devouring his lips with her own in her happiness to have pleased him. Her cum mixing with his, her body slowed her bouncing as she relaxed with him still inside her, hips stopping as she just enjoyed his lips upon hers.

TouketsuSafaia said:
As he started to cum inside of her, it triggered her own climax, his pounding made her pussy sore, but the soreness pleased her greatly, happy to help her lover. As he kissed her she happily kissed him back devouring his lips with her own in her happiness to have pleased him. Her cum mixing with his, her body slowed her bouncing as she relaxed with him still inside her, hips stopping as she just enjoyed his lips upon hers.

Rick held Kelly into his arms enjoying her returning his kiss back to her as he felt her cum with him as well. It felt nice to feel her kissing passionately back. He gently caressed her soft skin holding her closely against his body. Feeling her no longer grinding against his cock as they then laid down onto the couch to rest up. "You were great baby and I loved how wild you were with me also!" He said very pleased with her actions when they made love to each other.

Kelly laid under Rick on the couch her body was tired, she was sweaty from doing most of the work, her breathing finally slowed down as she closed her eyes briefly. "It was amazing Rick, I can't believe we haven't done this sooner, I mean it was just mind blowing."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly laid under Rick on the couch her body was tired, she was sweaty from doing most of the work, her breathing finally slowed down as she closed her eyes briefly. "It was amazing Rick, I can't believe we haven't done this sooner, I mean it was just mind blowing."

Rick loved the feel of Kellys body against his and how soft her skin was touching his. He was very tired and planned to show her more once they have both rested and ready to go at it once again together. "Yes it was amazing Kelly all right, and I agree with you that we should have done this much sooner all right! Yes it was very much so mind blowing to me as well." He told her as he kissed her lips softly and then started to fall asleep with her on the couch.

Kelly laid as she watched Rick fall asleep before she too started to sleep, her mind was showing her things. Fighting with her new commands that he had given her, she awake a couple hours later with a gasp, she couldn't remember what had scared her awake, all that he knew was something had.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly laid as she watched Rick fall asleep before she too started to sleep, her mind was showing her things. Fighting with her new commands that he had given her, she awake a couple hours later with a gasp, she couldn't remember what had scared her awake, all that he knew was something had.

Rick felt her moving when she had awakened from her sleep. He was concerned and worried about her. "Are you ok Kelly?" He asked her worried about her as he held her into his arms closely keeping her from getting cold. "I hope that nothing is wrong." He said to her thinking that if it was a nightmare he could twist what she was dreaming about possibly to work in his favor.

Kelly laid her head back against his chest. "I guess it was a bad dream..." She says softly with a frown. "But I can't really remember what had happened in it.." She says while starting to trail a finger in circles softly against his chest.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly laid her head back against his chest. "I guess it was a bad dream..." She says softly with a frown. "But I can't really remember what had happened in it.." She says while starting to trail a finger in circles softly against his chest.

Rick felt her head lay back down once again onto his chest as he held her in his arms. "I am sorry to hear that it was a bad dream that you had." He said to her as he was trying to make her feel better. "It was more than likely a nightmare that was not important. You are ok now baby. I am here to take care of you." He tells her for her to feel better now in his arms. He feels her finger circling around his chest that tickles him a little.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly smiled hearing his words, she closed her eyes softly before beginning to place kisses all along his chest. "Thank you Rick."

Rick pulled the covers on up over her to keep her warm so that she would not get cold and then felt a soft kiss on his chest from her kissing him there. 'You are welcome Kelly. Do you need some warm milk to go back to bed by chance?" He asked her because he was worried that she may not be able to go back to sleep once again after having a nightmare.

Kelly shook her head slightly. "I won't need warm milk, I might not sleep though. Would you mind if I went and took a shower? maybe I'll relax a bit better in the warm water. Relax enough to fall asleep again." She said softly while pushing herself off his chest and beginning to sit up.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly shook her head slightly. "I won't need warm milk, I might not sleep though. Would you mind if I went and took a shower? maybe I'll relax a bit better in the warm water. Relax enough to fall asleep again." She said softly while pushing herself off his chest and beginning to sit up.

Rick could feel her shake her head on his chest just a bit. "I was just trying to help my love for you to be able to get some rest is all. No I do not mind if you take a shower at all. Possibly that might help you to relax all right if you are in the warm water." He was not sure if the mind control drug was wearing off or what. He was hoping to give her some warm milk to help her out and to find out what is bothering her as well. Rick felt her getting up off of his body and go to take a shower now. He was wanting to plant more of his cum inside her pussy so that when she did become pregnant they could get married and he would be responsible for the child that they had together.

Kelly pulled away with a soft smile on her lips, she made her way to his bathroom, taking a quick warm shower which relaxed her body. She came back out after she was finished, she had taken a after pill, something she was use to taken after having sex without a condom. Something he had left out of his mind control, not that he would know the difference that she had taken it or not. She climbed back onto his softly and laid down, wet hair against his chest, chilled body against his.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly pulled away with a soft smile on her lips, she made her way to his bathroom, taking a quick warm shower which relaxed her body. She came back out after she was finished, she had taken a after pill, something she was use to taken after having sex without a condom. Something he had left out of his mind control, not that he would know the difference that she had taken it or not. She climbed back onto his softly and laid down, wet hair against his chest, chilled body against his.

Rick did not know that she was taking some morning after pill and if he had known that he would have had her stop taking it so that they could have a child together. He felt her pull away from his body and loved how he was able to see her without any clothes on to see how her new figure was. She had some very nice curves on her. When she laid back down once again with him he felt her damp hair touch his skin on his chest as it felt very cold. Her body was nice and cool after drying off. He softly kissed her sweet lips and held her close to him in his arms once again.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly laid back against his body a smile at the soft kiss to her lips. She closed her eyes slowly starting to fall back asleep.

Rick felt Kellys body laying against his and instantly became aroused once again and ready to play with Kelly once again. He gently began to play with her breasts and nipples. His lips sucked and nibbled onto her ear lobe as he moved her hand down to his cock. "Baby I am in the mood once again." He whispered into her ear.

TouketsuSafaia said:
-This rp has been agree by both partys to stop-

I wanted to continue on, but she claims that I did not give her anything to work with so, that is why it has ended. I admit that I am not perfect, but I try to do the best that I can when I play with anyone though.

Back
Top Bottom