Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

"Yes, please I would love something to drink, would you mind if I took off my heels for now?" She asked while making her way into the living room. "So what will we be playing, do you mind explaining it to me a little bit?" She questions while sitting down on the couch and relaxing into it.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Yes, please I would love something to drink, would you mind if I took off my heels for now?" She asked while making her way into the living room. "So what will we be playing, do you mind explaining it to me a little bit?" She questions while sitting down on the couch and relaxing into it.

"What would you like to have a glass of wine, beer, ice tea, or a soda to drink? Oh no please make yourself at home." He told her as he went into the kitchen to get her what she wanted to drink. "I felt like playing something like a military game if that is fine with you?" He asked her as he was pouring into her drink first the mind control drug and then the rest with what she was wanting to drink in her glass.

Kelly nodded slightly while slipping her heels off and setting them to the side of where she was sitting. "Oh wine would be nice if you don't mind. Today was a long day, and my body is very tense. This game and the wine should help me relax though." She says while turning slightly to wait fro him to come back. "So you'll have to explain the game and how to play before we start. I'll do my best."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded slightly while slipping her heels off and setting them to the side of where she was sitting. "Oh wine would be nice if you don't mind. Today was a long day, and my body is very tense. This game and the wine should help me relax though." She says while turning slightly to wait fro him to come back. "So you'll have to explain the game and how to play before we start. I'll do my best."

Rick created this drug to match the flavor of what ever it mixes with so that it does not give off a bad flavor to it at all. He poured to mix with the drug some of the red wine and then carried out some snacks for them to enjoy while playing. Rick did not know how long it was going to take for the drug to kick in since Dr. Mitchelson will be the first to try it out. "Ok I am getting you a glass of wine for you to enjoy. I am sorry that your day was stressful for you. I hope that you will be able to relax before too long." He said to her as he came in with some vegestables cut up and a dip for them along with some sausage, cheese and crackers as well for them to enjoy while they played. "I will explain it to you as we go along. It is mainly about conquering other countries."He told her and he wanted to see how well she would adapt to power once she starts to get it with the way he plans to alter how she thinks and all with this game and the drug.

Kelly nodded her head. "Thank you very much." She says while taking the glass of wine in her hand. She took a sip before a soft moan escaped her mouth. "This is a lovely taste, a beautiful year of wine. Please sit down and let us start this game. I'm really excited."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded her head. "Thank you very much." She says while taking the glass of wine in her hand. She took a sip before a soft moan escaped her mouth. "This is a lovely taste, a beautiful year of wine. Please sit down and let us start this game. I'm really excited."

Rick then sat down in the living room with her as he watched her take a sip of the wine in the glass. He was glad that she was sipping from it since it did have the mind control drug inside of it. "You are welcome and I hope that it will relax you." He said as he heard her moan softly and then heard her start to talk once again to him. "I am glad that you love the taste of the wine because that is one of my favorite things to do when I read a book or enjoy some time sitting in front of the TV and I do plan to sit down right over here." he said as he sat across from her and started to explain the rules of the game to her. "See what the main point of the game is about is trying to conquer as many countries as you can while I am trying to do the same and who ever conquers the most countries win the game." Rick knew that she would be under his control even before the game was over with, but had to wait for the drug to kick in first before he could do anything to her.

Kelly nodded, taking another sip from her wine glass before setting it down on the table. She leaned forward while listening to him explaining the game. "Alright, it sounds simple enough, let's start!" She says while looking up at him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded, taking another sip from her wine glass before setting it down on the table. She leaned forward while listening to him explaining the game. "Alright, it sounds simple enough, let's start!" She says while looking up at him.

Rick loved how her new breasts gave her a nice cleavage for him to look at as she bent down to set her glass down. He had a creepy stare and smile as he looked into her eyes. "Yes it is a simple game and I am sure we all have that urge to want power and rule things on how we want to. Yes let us get started here. What country would you like to be?" He asked her as he wondered how long it would take for the drug to kick in and if not he could also give her another sample of the mind control drug when she finishes this glass of wine.

She chose Japan, before drinking more of her wine, before she knew it the wine was gone on her cup. "Oh dear, my wine is gone." She mentioned while munching on a carrot stick between playing the game with him. She was starting to feel funny, she figured it was just the alcohol in the wine kicking in.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She chose Japan, before drinking more of her wine, before she knew it the wine was gone on her cup. "Oh dear, my wine is gone." She mentioned while munching on a carrot stick between playing the game with him. She was starting to feel funny, she figured it was just the alcohol in the wine kicking in.

He loved that she drank the whole glass of wine. He loved this thought and wondered if she would like another glass of wine or not. "Would you like another glass of wine Dr. Mitchelson?" He asked her as he chose Spain for his country. He did not know how much longer it was going to take for his drug to kick in on her. "So what do you think of your new body Dr.?" He asked her about that. Wondering what she thought about it.

"Mm another glass of wine sounds great right now Dr Maurer. Thanks you, as for my new body, I am really enjoying it. I look so much better then I did before." She says as he gets up, while he was gone her eyes glazed over, it was clear the drug had worked an she was ready to be given her commands.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Mm another glass of wine sounds great right now Dr Maurer. Thanks you, as for my new body, I am really enjoying it. I look so much better then I did before." She says as he gets up, while he was gone her eyes glazed over, it was clear the drug had worked an she was ready to be given her commands.

"I will be right back with a new glass of wine for you Dr. Mitchelson and you are welcome for that. I am glad that you like your new body that you have and I have to agree with you that it is much better than it was before." He said back to her as he got up going to get a new glass of wine for her pouring a bit more of the mind control drug into her glass along with the wine as well. When he returned he noticed that she was sitting there with a glazed look onto her face. "Dr. Mitchelson you are now under Dr. Rick Maurers control do you understand?" He asked her as he was preparing to give her some commands for her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Yes Dr." She says blankly but clearly agreeing to what he had just said.

"That is a good girl! You are madly in love with Dr. Rick Maurer and want to become Mrs. Dr. Maurer. When you see, or think about Dr. Rick Maurer your pussy becomes so hot and wet for him that you lose all control of yourself and let the wild Tigress inside you take over. You know that you are the hottest woman in the world now that you have this new look about you Dr. Mitchelson and love for men to look at you along with teasing and flirting with them, but the only man that you want is Dr. Rick Maurer. You love power and money and want this with Dr. Maurer. You use your new looks to get what you want and will be a bitch to any man who comes onto to you. Do you understand my naughty tigress?" He says to her with a smile on his face. as he cannot wait to see how she feels when she awakens from this new commands he has put into her head. "Oh and by the way when you look into the mirror you admire and love to look at the new you telling yourself how hot you are Dr. Mitchelson anytime you see yourself in the mirror. Do you understand?" He tells her as her last command to her.

"Yes Dr, I understand and am ready to comply to all of your commands when you are ready for me." Her eyes were still blank, very glazed over, she hardly blinked as she started at him as he stood in front of her. Her mind was processing his requests and commands until he would say he was finished, then she would be how he wanted her to be.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Yes Dr, I understand and am ready to comply to all of your commands when you are ready for me." Her eyes were still blank, very glazed over, she hardly blinked as she started at him as he stood in front of her. Her mind was processing his requests and commands until he would say he was finished, then she would be how he wanted her to be.

"That is my naughty tigress being a good girl! When I count to three and snap my fingers you will not remember being under, but feel like a new Dr. Mitchelson. Do you understand?" He said to her with a smile and then he waited patiently to start awaken her., "1,2,3" Then his fingers snapped at her to see how his results worked out. He could wait to see how his results turned out. He waited to see how she would feel and act.

"Yes Dr." She replied automatically once more at his words, when he snapped his fingers after counting to three, she blinked, shaking her eyes and closing her eyes lightly. "Oh wow, I must have zoned out for a minute Dr Maurer." She says while opening her eyes and looking up at him, she smiled, she felt this very odd feeling coming over her. Her smile turned into a smirk, her pussy started to grow hot as she sat up straighter, something about her much more sexy, seductive. "Dr Maurer, have I ever told you, how attractive I find you?" She asks getting up and making her way over to him, she places her hand against his chest lightly while looking at him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"Yes Dr." She replied automatically once more at his words, when he snapped his fingers after counting to three, she blinked, shaking her eyes and closing her eyes lightly. "Oh wow, I must have zoned out for a minute Dr Maurer." She says while opening her eyes and looking up at him, she smiled, she felt this very odd feeling coming over her. Her smile turned into a smirk, her pussy started to grow hot as she sat up straighter, something about her much more sexy, seductive. "Dr Maurer, have I ever told you, how attractive I find you?" She asks getting up and making her way over to him, she places her hand against his chest lightly while looking at him.

"That is a good girl." He said to her as he watched her awaken from her trance. He had a smile on his face as he watched her eyes open up from her trance. "it is ok Dr. Mitchelson. I understand about that." He replied to her as he watched her looking into his eyes and watched how she was starting to react now. As he watched her smile turn into a smirk now. He loved this new Dr. Mithelson that he has helped out to become a new woman. "No you never told me that you think I am very attractive Dr. Mitchelson and you may call me Rick." He said to her as he felt her walk over to him and her hand was on his chest as he caressed her hand.

Kelly softly pushed him onto the couch, climbing onto his lap grinding herself against him. "Call me Kelly then, Rick." She says while beginning to bit and suck on his neck eagerly. "I don;t know why I never told you before, but you make me so wet, every time I see you Rick, its like my pussy has a mind of it's only and it just needs to have you stuffed inside it."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly softly pushed him onto the couch, climbing onto his lap grinding herself against him. "Call me Kelly then, Rick." She says while beginning to bit and suck on his neck eagerly. "I don;t know why I never told you before, but you make me so wet, every time I see you Rick, its like my pussy has a mind of it's only and it just needs to have you stuffed inside it."

Rick loved this new side of Kelly that he is seeing as he felt her push him onto the couch and then climb onto him grinding against his crotch area. "That is fine with me Kelly and what about Tigress my love?" He asked her as he watched how she was reacting and he reached up to fondle her breasts. "Possibly my tigress is in heat and needs her mans love seed to create our love child together?" He said to her as he started to remove her top from her. "Has anyone ever told you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world and I love your body baby?" Her asked her.

Kelly moaned softly hearing his words, hearing Tigress set her on fire. "Yes, yes. I need my mans love seed because being the sexy Tigress I am, I'm in heat." She groans out as he pulls off her shirt, she pulls off her bra quickly while ripping his shirt from him. "Oh Rick, yes tell me more how sexy I am and how much you wand my body, please!" She begs softly while grinding harder on him, her pussy nearly flooding already.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly moaned softly hearing his words, hearing Tigress set her on fire. "Yes, yes. I need my mans love seed because being the sexy Tigress I am, I'm in heat." She groans out as he pulls off her shirt, she pulls off her bra quickly while ripping his shirt from him. "Oh Rick, yes tell me more how sexy I am and how much you wand my body, please!" She begs softly while grinding harder on him, her pussy nearly flooding already.

Rick fondled and squeezed her breasts while playing with her nipples. "You know you need to show off your hot body by wearing things that are revealing to tease men, but they are meant for me lover!" He said to her as he gave her ass a playful smack and loving the feel of what she was doing to him. "That is my naughty tigress! I love you baby and I want to fill your pussy with my seed." He tells her and sits up kissing her lips passionately. "I want you to fuck my cock good and hard baby!" He tells her.

That was all Kelly needed to hear kissing him back she stood up, pulling her jeans off, her panties off as well she unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. She broke the kiss while sitting on his lap once more, her wet pussy rubbing around on his hard cock. "Oh Rick, you want me to fuck you nice and hard right?" She teased him softly with her dripping cunt.

TouketsuSafaia said:
That was all Kelly needed to hear kissing him back she stood up, pulling her jeans off, her panties off as well she unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. She broke the kiss while sitting on his lap once more, her wet pussy rubbing around on his hard cock. "Oh Rick, you want me to fuck you nice and hard right?" She teased him softly with her dripping cunt.

He felt her break the kiss from him and then stand up to remove her jeans and panties as he felt her start to take his jeans off as well. He loved the look of how hot and wet she was for him he could see it in her eyes when he looked into them. "Yes I do baby and I know you want my hot cum inside you also!" He loved how confident she was. "You like this new feeling of being so fucking hot and you know it don't you baby? You were tired of the old Kelly were you not?" He asked her as he knew his commands he planted into her head were working.

Kelly nodded. "I'm so fucking hot Rick, but no one can have me but you. They're all want me, but they won;t touch me. No one but you can." She says before sliding herself down his hard cock, her pussy was mor ethen wet enough to lubricate him to get inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom