Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New look for Dr. Kelly Mitchelson by RobBase086 and TouketsuSafaia

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a typical morning and Dr. Robert Sandage was heading leaving to go to work in the lab. He works for Archer Labratory with his assistant Dr. Kelly Mitchelson. Dr. Sandage is 39 years old, short black hair, brown eyes, 5',9", and weighs 150. As he leaves from his driveway and heads down the street to turn and head into work that day. He gets to the guard shack having to show his pass to the security guard there. The guard waves Dr. Sandage on through. As Dr. Sandage finds a parking space and pulls his car in placing the car into park and shutting off the ignition and grabbing his leather binder and heads into the building where he has to show his Id to the person at the desk and uses his Id to open up the door. He proceeds to walk into the lab noticing Dr. Mitchelson working like usual. "Good morning Dr. How are you doing this morning?" He says to her as he places his things onto his desk and walks over to her.

Dr. Kelly Mitchelson looked up as Dr. Sandage walked in, she smiled at him fixing her glasses, her skin was a light tan color, her hair was brown as were her eyes, she was never the center of attention if she dressed up. "Hello and Good morning Dr. Sandage. I'm alright this morning and you?" She asks before going back to her work. She was a bit upset actually, her and some of the other girls went out for drinks last night all dolled up, all of them went home with a guy last night but her, the other girls had changed her so much but none of the guys were interested. She was just to shy and withdrawn, she sighed heavily as she continued work.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Dr. Kelly Mitchelson looked up as Dr. Sandage walked in, she smiled at him fixing her glasses, her skin was a light tan color, her hair was brown as were her eyes, she was never the center of attention if she dressed up. "Hello and Good morning Dr. Sandage. I'm alright this morning and you?" She asks before going back to her work. She was a bit upset actually, her and some of the other girls went out for drinks last night all dolled up, all of them went home with a guy last night but her, the other girls had changed her so much but none of the guys were interested. She was just to shy and withdrawn, she sighed heavily as she continued work.

Dr. Sandage always felt that Dr. Mitchelsons smile could light up a room because it was so beautiful to see in his opinion. He smiled looking at her as he saw her fixing her glasses on her face up. He walked over and was not sure on what they were going to be working on today. As usual Dr. Rick Maurer always came in acting like he knows everything and is upset over Dr. Sandage and Dr. Mitchelson were chosen to work on this new project. "I am so sick of getting these small projects while other people around here get to work on the bigger and larger projects!" Dr. Maurer was a 5',9" man who was very slender and looked like a tooth pick due to how skinny he was and pale white skin, with black hair, and brown eyes. "I am good this morning Dr. Mitchelson and that is good that you are doing well yourself." He brought over to her a little white bag which he knew how much she loved her favorite muffin and a cup of coffee as well. "Here you go! I brought your favorite in this morning!" He said with a smile to her.

Dr. Mitchelson's face lite up as Dr Sandage said he brought her favorite, she turned around with a childish smile upon her face. "Ohh! Thank you Dr. Sandage." She says while taking the little white bag and pulling out her chocolate muffin. She set it down while grabbing the coffee from him as well. "Good Morning Dr. Maurer." She spoke to their co-worker. She leaned back in her chair as she turned around to watch what everyone else was doing, while she picked apart her muffin and ate it. She sipped from her coffee as well, she loved her Caramel flavored coffee so much. "Thank you so much Dr. Sandage again, you know you didn't have to bring me anything."

TouketsuSafaia said:
Dr. Mitchelson's face lite up as Dr Sandage said he brought her favorite, she turned around with a childish smile upon her face. "Ohh! Thank you Dr. Sandage." She says while taking the little white bag and pulling out her chocolate muffin. She set it down while grabbing the coffee from him as well. "Good Morning Dr. Maurer." She spoke to their co-worker. She leaned back in her chair as she turned around to watch what everyone else was doing, while she picked apart her muffin and ate it. She sipped from her coffee as well, she loved her Caramel flavored coffee so much. "Thank you so much Dr. Sandage again, you know you didn't have to bring me anything."

Dr. Sandage loved watching her face light up when he handed her what she loved to eat and drink in the morning. He smiled back at her and got a kick out of doing a little something for her. "You are welcome Dr. Mitchelson! I love doing little things like this for my favorite person I love working with." He told her as Dr. Sandage watched her remove the chocolate muffin from the white bag and then grabbing from him the coffee he had brought in for her also to enjoy. "Good morning Dr. Mitchelson. How are you today?" He was not in a very good mood because he found out that he was working on a much smaller scale project than what Dr. Sandage and Dr. Mitchelson was planning to start on that day. "You are welcome Dr. Mitchelson and I did not mind doing that all since you have been working very hard lately with me." He always loved to reward those if he could with a little something when they worked hard together.

Dr. Maurer was trying to see if he could look down Mitchelsons blouse as he was working behind her as she enjoyed her coffee and muffin.

Dr. Mitchelson finished her chocolate muffin and licked her fingers clean of the delicious chocolate, which was currently the only love of her life, she took her last sip of her coffee before throwing away the styrofoam cup into the trash bin by her desk. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the ladies room to wash my hands." She says while getting up, she made her way down the hallways and to the ladies room where she indeed washed her hands clean of the chocolate. When her hands were clean she walked back to her lab area and looked over to her partner, Dr. Sandage. "What would you like to start on today, Dr. Sandage?"

TouketsuSafaia said:
Dr. Mitchelson finished her chocolate muffin and licked her fingers clean of the delicious chocolate, which was currently the only love of her life, she took her last sip of her coffee before throwing away the styrofoam cup into the trash bin by her desk. "I'll be right back, I'm going to the ladies room to wash my hands." She says while getting up, she made her way down the hallways and to the ladies room where she indeed washed her hands clean of the chocolate. When her hands were clean she walked back to her lab area and looked over to her partner, Dr. Sandage. "What would you like to start on today, Dr. Sandage?"

"Ok not a problem. I will get things set up for what we will be working on today." He says to her as he watches her get up from her chair and walk to the ladies room to wash her hands. Dr. Sandage looks through his emails at his computer on his desk. In one of the emails it states to begin working on a new drug of cosmetics to enhance appearance that will possibly replace plastic surgery. Dr. Sandage then notices that Dr. Mitchelson has returned from cleaning her hands off. "Well we are to start working on some new cosmetic drug that is suppose to replace plastic surgery from what my email tells me." As he shows her the email on his computer now.

She made her way over bending down slightly to look and scan over the email, she sighed slightly. "Just what we need, more gorgeous woman in this city. Well of course I'll be the one trying it correct?" She asks with a laugh while standing straight up as well. She wore a modest length knee pencil skirt, her hips were nicely defined as was her rump, she had always lover wearing pencil skirts. She shirt of course was white, button up, a couple buttons undone being as it would get hot inside the small room soon enough, she didn't wear anything over that either. Her legs were bare of stockings and she did wear small high heeled pumps.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She made her way over bending down slightly to look and scan over the email, she sighed slightly. "Just what we need, more gorgeous woman in this city. Well of course I'll be the one trying it correct?" She asks with a laugh while standing straight up as well. She wore a modest length knee pencil skirt, her hips were nicely defined as was her rump, she had always lover wearing pencil skirts. She shirt of course was white, button up, a couple buttons undone being as it would get hot inside the small room soon enough, she didn't wear anything over that either. Her legs were bare of stockings and she did wear small high heeled pumps.

Dr. Sandage looked at her bending down and did like her nice rump while she was bent down looking at the email. "You sound a bit jealous about that Dr.. Well the thing is that it has not been tested and we are not sure of what kind of effects it has on a person." He tells her honestly. Dr. Mitchelson did have the curves down below, but she was a bit of a plain Jane and not much above her waist though. Dr. Maurer gulped when he saw Dr. Mitchelson bent over looking at the computer monitor. He was busy working on something else even though he was passing by the window of the lab able to look in. "OH BABY!" He said to himself thinking how much he would love to take her from behind if he could do that to her. He would love to give her ass a nice smack as well.

Dr. Mitchelson blushed while clearing her throat and standing back up fully. "Well it is science, we take risks to make the world a better place, and yes I am a bit jealous.. you have no idea how many times men over look me for the other girls... not to mention I haven't gotten laid in ages.." She mumbles off mostly to herself. "Well what is the product exactly? A facial cream? Some kind of body wash I use?" She asks while looking over at him curiously.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Dr. Mitchelson blushed while clearing her throat and standing back up fully. "Well it is science, we take risks to make the world a better place, and yes I am a bit jealous.. you have no idea how many times men over look me for the other girls... not to mention I haven't gotten laid in ages.." She mumbles off mostly to herself. "Well what is the product exactly? A facial cream? Some kind of body wash I use?" She asks while looking over at him curiously.

"Yes it is science all right, and like you said we do have to take risks to make the world a better place. I am sorry to hear that men over look someone like yourself who is smart and intelligent Dr. Oh I bet that is definitely frustrating for you not getting laid in quite sometime now." He responds to what she has to say being respectful to her. "Well it is like a body lotion and facial cream to be precise and yes you can use it all right." He looks into her beautiful brown eyes with a smile.

"I see, well then I'll have to try it, should I take it home to try it or try it in the ladies room?" She asks figuring it would be much better to no longer talk about her none existent sex life, it was unprofessional at work of course. "Do we have the product here already?" She asks while setting her hands against her hips and looking around the room, today felt so interesting, like something was going to happen.

TouketsuSafaia said:
"I see, well then I'll have to try it, should I take it home to try it or try it in the ladies room?" She asks figuring it would be much better to no longer talk about her none existent sex life, it was unprofessional at work of course. "Do we have the product here already?" She asks while setting her hands against her hips and looking around the room, today felt so interesting, like something was going to happen.

"I do not see anything wrong with you trying it and if you want to try it here you can, or at home. That does not matter to me Dr. Mitchelson." He said which he was very interested in her due to the kind of person she is along with her brains as well."We are going to have to actually mix the product up since we do not have any here made in the lab Dr." Dr. Sandage replied answering her question that she had.

She nodded her head. "Alright, lets start with mixing it up then, do you have the list of ingredient's? We should be able to find them around and if not I can head out to buy the stuff we don't already have." She says with a smile on her face, she was almost excited, she hoped this did in fact work, maybe she would be able to attract guys if it did.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She nodded her head. "Alright, lets start with mixing it up then, do you have the list of ingredient's? We should be able to find them around and if not I can head out to buy the stuff we don't already have." She says with a smile on her face, she was almost excited, she hoped this did in fact work, maybe she would be able to attract guys if it did.

"We have everything here in the lab to mix it up. So we can start mixing it up now." He told her with a smile and wondered if this would work or not. "Oh no I do not think that you would have to go out and buy the ingredients that we need for this because we have it all here in the lab now." He told her as he started to grab some of the things that they would need and he showed her the list as well for them to properly mix this all up.

She nodded and helped him gather some of the stuff before she started to mix them all together. "So it's a mix between a body lotion and a facial cream?" She asks curiously while she watched some stuff mix together. "So I take it I can just rub it on my face and body then?" She wondered aloud, she figured she would try it anyways, nothing to loose if it didn't work.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She nodded and helped him gather some of the stuff before she started to mix them all together. "So it's a mix between a body lotion and a facial cream?" She asks curiously while she watched some stuff mix together. "So I take it I can just rub it on my face and body then?" She wondered aloud, she figured she would try it anyways, nothing to loose if it didn't work.

They gathered the things that they would need to mix all together. He watched as she started to mix them all together and it formed a lotion substance that was creamy to rub all over her body and face. "Yes that is what it is a mixture of a lotion and you can apply it onto your face as well." It really was not a cream, but rather a lotion for a person to use on themselves. "Yes you just take it and rub it onto your face and body for it to work." He explained to her.

Kelly nodded softly. "I think I'll take it home to use it and see if its magic and works overnight." She says with a giggle. She stared at her partner, he wasn't bad looking and she wondered why she had never tried making a move, but maybe it was because they were close. She shook her head pushing the thoughts away, this was someone she worked with everyday, no way was she thinking of trying something with him. "So what are you plans after work?" She asked curiously.

TouketsuSafaia said:
Kelly nodded softly. "I think I'll take it home to use it and see if its magic and works overnight." She says with a giggle. She stared at her partner, he wasn't bad looking and she wondered why she had never tried making a move, but maybe it was because they were close. She shook her head pushing the thoughts away, this was someone she worked with everyday, no way was she thinking of trying something with him. "So what are you plans after work?" She asked curiously.

"That sounds good that you will take it home to use it and hopefully it will work. That we will have to wait and see about though." As he hears her giggling just a bit. He was wondering what this stuffy will do to a person and what the results would be. Possibly he will soon find out about it once Dr. Mitchelson takes it for a while. "Oh I am not really sure yet. I might go and meet up with some friends tonight for dinner and then have a few drinks." He told her.

She nodded lightly, she would be heading home to a drink of some vodka and read a book until bedtime where she would use the lotion on her body. "We'll I hope you'll have fun, I'm sure you could pick up a couple girls to take home." She says with a laugh while turning, she grabbed a hold of the lotion to take with her.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She nodded lightly, she would be heading home to a drink of some vodka and read a book until bedtime where she would use the lotion on her body. "We'll I hope you'll have fun, I'm sure you could pick up a couple girls to take home." She says with a laugh while turning, she grabbed a hold of the lotion to take with her.

He just watched as she shook her head some as she grabbed the lotion to use on herself. He listened to what she had to say to him and just smiled. "Well my friends and are just getting together to have a nice steak dinner and then we will more than likely play a few hands of power together. That is about it. Nothing too exciting." He told her and listened to her chuckle just a bit at the comment that she had made to him about taking a couple of ladies home with him to have fun with. Dr. Sandage was not much of a one night stand kind of person. He would rather get to know the woman to see what will happen and develop with them.

She packed her bag seeing the time, she still had an hour left, she was needy right now. She sat in her chair and fiddled around with stuff on her desk. "Only an hour until its time to leave, thank heavens." She blushed turning around. "Not that I don't enjoy working with you Dr. Sandage. Because I do, a lot actually." She flushed her cheeks red, she had often woke from dirty dreams of him.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She packed her bag seeing the time, she still had an hour left, she was needy right now. She sat in her chair and fiddled around with stuff on her desk. "Only an hour until its time to leave, thank heavens." She blushed turning around. "Not that I don't enjoy working with you Dr. Sandage. Because I do, a lot actually." She flushed her cheeks red, she had often woke from dirty dreams of him.

He was still working on some things there in the lab while she was starting to pack up and ready to go home if it was time to go. "Why are you ready to go home already Dr. Mitchelson? If you want to go ahead and head out early because you are always here at work and doing what you are suppose to be doing." He told her with a smile. He did not notice her blushing a bit. "I am glad that you enjoy working with me. I enjoy working with you as well." He did not know that she had fantasized about him when she was in bed at night. Soon he will find out how she really feels about him with the new lotion that she will be using on herself.

She laughed shaking her head to him, even though he wasn't looking at her. "I'm just eager to try the lotion I guess." She laughs nervously, it was only half the truth. She got out of her seat and walked up behind him, she leaned over his shoulder curiously. "What do you still have to work on?" She asks almost whispering since they were so close together, her cheeks were light pink.

TouketsuSafaia said:
She laughed shaking her head to him, even though he wasn't looking at her. "I'm just eager to try the lotion I guess." She laughs nervously, it was only half the truth. She got out of her seat and walked up behind him, she leaned over his shoulder curiously. "What do you still have to work on?" She asks almost whispering since they were so close together, her cheeks were light pink.

He was too busying cleaning things up and preparing for tomorrow so that they do not have to worry about setting things up. "Oh I bet you are eager to try the lotion all right." He said smiling even though he did not know that she was that into him. He could tell that she was behind him and smiled about that. Now tomorrow when she does that due to her sweat glands and the lotion it will create some sort of scent that Dr. Sandage will not be able to resist at all and drive him nuts for her. "Well just cleaning up our mess that we made is all that I am doing." He answers her question even though he did not know that she was turning a bit pink in the cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom