Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Did anyone else catch this before it was filtered? NSFW!!!!

EnlightenedAneurysm

Super-Earth
LOLOLOLOLOL
Dayum. I feel sorry for the guy driving the van!:D:D:D

googlemapfail2.jpg

I saved the pic to my hard drive so if google deletes it I can upload it to photobucket or some shit. Pretty stoned right now so cba.

Anyway I thought this was pretty lulzy.

Wait... What happened now? Clearly, I missed it before it was filtered but the fact that this image is being displayed on google maps is a little concerning. PF would love a brief explanation.

Well I can see that much but is that it? I kinda thought that maybe it was a satellite image into someone's house or something - hence the cause for mild concern. Google maps uses satellites... right? If it's just a misplaced picture then I hardly see what the fuss was about and why it needed to be posted on the forums.

They don't use satellites for street view pictures. They have people who go around in cars and such taking the pictures at street view. Apparently the picture taken at the particular address happened to have a naked black woman in it.

Interesting... Well I do hope that something like this never happens again. I also feel that google owes that woman some serious compensation but I am sure that she will never receive it.

Although I agree that this is a blatant violation of privacy if I were that woman this would be something I'd like to forget as soon as possible rather than have it dragged through court. Besides, if she's willing to stand butt naked outside of her house (although she was likely inebriated at the time), then I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a picture.

Back
Top Bottom