Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raiders in the Dark(Chiffon&Caspian)

Caroline laughed softly as she felt Jared’s body respond to the memories of watching her. She left her hand drift down his abdomen to his waist, her fingertips lightly brushing against his slowly stiffening flesh.

“I had dreams those nights of you making love to me in my sleep. That’s why last week, I never thought anything about it, it was so normal to dream of you and I. But then waking up so wet and sticky...” Caroline sighed softly as her fingers slid around his pulsing flesh, stroking it gently.

“I can’t get enough of you Jared,” she said softy raising her eyes back to his and gently moistening her lips, reading them for a kiss if her chose to take another.

Jared smiled. "I am pleased to say that there is a lot of me, though hopefully not enough to get tired of." Jared chuckled, abundantly aware of the presence of Caroline's skin on his cock. He felt the soft, smooth sensation of her fingers on his shaft and sighed deeply, eying the package that he had cast onto the bed, unopened. He looked at the condom, wishing he could feel her flesh against his own, but not minding the barrier if it came down to the decision to use a condom or to not have sex at all. He raised an eyebrow to Caroline and cast a sideways look at the condom.

Caroline saw Jared’s eyes land on the little foil packet on her bed. She moved reaching over his body and grabbed it. She gently tore it open and then slowly tediously smoothed the thin rubber over his solid flesh. As her fingers stroked and caressed him, she smiled at the way he pulsed and jumped to attention at the slightest of touches.

Moving, she straddled his hips as he lay on the bed, looking up at her. Her pussy just lightly brushing over the covered tip of his cock. She looked down at him, gently biting at her lip. She so loved the feel of his naked skin inside her, but they couldn’t risk the ramifications. They both needed their education. Holding his eyes, she gently let her body sink onto his hissing in pleasure as they became one yet again.

Jared gasped as she straddled his hips, the anticipation was enough to almost hurt. As she sat perched above him, rocking herself over the head of his cock, he moaned. He looked up as she bit her lip and then plunged down onto him. He felt the pressure of her pulling the condom down tightly, against the head of his manhood. After a second he could feel her warmth permeate through the latex and the sensation was exciting, but delayed, as though it were being experienced a couple seconds late. He pushed his hips back up into Caroline, matching her rhythm so they came hard together when she came down onto him.

Caroline gasped at the force of their bodies colliding. The force and the angle was incredible. She braced her hands on Jared’s chest, regulating the motion of herself as she rode his thick hard cock. She looked down at him a smile on her slightly bruised lips.

“This is so incredible Jared,” she moaned as she lowered herself on him again. She leaned in and put her hands on the headboard of her bed, using it as leverage, her breasts hanging down for him to play with. Caroline slowly moved faster and faster as her thighs lifted and then sunk her body on his length.

“mmmJared!!!!” She exclaimed as he grabbed her body and slammed into her.

Jared's hands moved up from Caroline's waist up to her pendulous, swelling breasts. They were soft and malleable in his hands, he could feel the hard nipples between his fingers. He loved the sensation of the softness of her skin. He leaned up and kissed one of the budding nipples, pinching it with his lips then sucking it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue against it rapidly, feeling it harden even more as he lashed his tongue against it.

He moaned out as Caroline cried out his name, feeling her lower herself down on him and raise herself up. It was so intense to feel all of her getting into it. He moaned again as Caroline lowered herself down onto him again. He liked being in control, but Caroline was in the driver seat for now, and Jared was alright with this as she bucked down onto him trying to cum for him.

Caroline worked her body up and down Jared’s harder and faster. She leaned more into the headboard, changing the angle of her thrusting and gasping as she did so. In moments she was breathing hard on the cusp of a release so strong and sweet she could nearly taste it. She ground her hips down on to his pelvis and rocked.

“OhGod Jared, JARED!” She cried out louder as she moved more deliberately. She was going to cum and cum hard. Pushing herself down hard on to his erection she cried out, her body tensing and clenching against his as she held him deep with in her.

Jared felt the pulse, the throb of climax as Caroline pressed down into his hips - grinding her mound into him. He gasped and seized for a moment before letting go in a groan of pleasure. His body erupted into tingles and flashes of light, like fireflies had suddenly burst into the room. "Oh Caroline! Oh god! How I used to dream of this!"

Jared was suddenly back on the tree for just a second, cum dripping off the end of his cock as he stroked himself watching Caroline dance about her room in just her panties, her perfect breasts bouncing in time to the music. He stroked himself wondering if tonight was going to be one of those nights that Caroline would lay on the edge of her bed on her back and slide her fingers down the front of those panties.

Jared was back and looking up at Caroline. This was far better than stroking himself in the tree out front of her house. This was what he had hoped for the whole time. Now that it was real, nothing could have been better.

Caroline smiled at Jared as she slowly disentangled their bodies and lay herself down beside him. She kissed his cheek softly.
“This is so much better than dreaming about it.” She said softly teasing at his lower lip with her own, before kissing him hard. She snuggled into him.

“Jared,” she softly whispered as she pulled a blanket about them. “I’m so glad we are here together,” her words were dreamy as she lay beside him. Caroline didn’t know where things would lead them, but she was certain they would be faced together. She yawned as she buried her face into his side, making him flinch.

“I have an exam on Monday I am going to need to study for, I can see how you are going to be detrimental to my impeccable record.” She teased, a laugh barely hidden in her tone as she tired to pretend to be scolding.

Jared looked at her to discern whether or not she was scolding him in earnest or not. He decided that she was teasing him and must be brought to justice for her transgressions. Without warning he commenced a tickle attack, something that he had known she was helpless to prevent.

"AH! You torture me again!" Jared chuckled. He laughed while Caroline writhed in laughter. He finally released her and grinned. He did not know what would come of things, but he knew that he had dorm duty the next night. Jared planned on making sure they crossed paths, though Jared hoped to avoid revealing that he had broken into her room. Failing that, perhaps one night she would find Jared inside her room waiting for Caroline. Perhaps it was time that Jared's more mischievous side came forward...

Caroline laughed so hard with Jared’s tickle attack that she began to cough. When he let up it didn’t help, she kept coughing. She sat up, a panicky expression on her face as she couched and coughed and coughed. She couldn’t catch her breath. She looked at Jared, his face wobbling in her vision as she started hacking again, coughing so violently she vomited, and passed out.

Her last thought was of sheer terror.

Jared didn't know what to do. He dialed 911 and checked her breathing. The operator came onto the phone and asked him the problem and location. Luckily Jared had been given training on what to do in the situation, but panic had made him a little scattered. He never in a million years thought Caroline would suffer from such an attack or seizure. The operator told him to check her breathing and her heart-rate. She was breathing in sharp little gasps, even though she was unconscious. He checked her airways which seemed to be congested, but not blocked. Her heart was pumping rapidly and Jared felt a little faint. He held himself together holding Caroline's hand. The paramedics were on the way, but Jared was considering giving her mouth-to-mouth, just to give her a better chance in case something had gone terribly wrong. He opened her mouth, pulling her chin towards her chest and began breathing into her mouth, forcing more air down her lungs. A tear fell from Jared's eye as he continued to breath life into Caroline. He wished he could have changed whatever it was that caused her to react so violently.

Caroline tried to open her eyes, but they were like lead. Heavy and immoveable. She could hear sirens screeching into the night and bleeps of monitors. She felt like she was in a TV drama. All this noise. She wanted to tell them all to be quiet, that she couldn’t hear herself think over the deafening din of the respirator and the sirens and the shouting and the bleeping.

She made a note to tell Jared to turn down the movie he was watching as it obviously was effecting her dreams. She tried to lift her hand to shake him awake, though how he could sleep through this she couldn’t have guessed. Her arms were leaden as well. She tired, but the effort was nearly too much. She felt the effort in her struggles.

Maybe I will just rest some more before waking him.

The thought drained from her mind before the blackness of her sleep seemed to engulf her further.

Jared sighed when the paramedics entered the room. Jared had enough foresight to cover her with a blanket when her breathing returned to normal. He threw on his jeans and his shirt and shoes. No socks, no underwear, no big deal. He was headed to the hospital with Caroline and chances were that there would be people who looked worse-off than Jared. The paramedics picked up Caroline and checked her pulse and breathing. Both were normal, or at least normal for the circumstances and they put her onto the gurney and took her down the stairs to the waiting ambulance.

Jared accompanied her in the back of the ambulance and held her hand for the ride to the hospital. He could see Caroline's eyelids fluttering and her mouth moved as though she was going to say something. Instead her eyes closed and she sighed deeply, sinking into the pillow of the gurney. The paramedic had Jared move aside and checked to make sure she was alright, he threatened to intubate if her breathing did not recover. Jared held her hand, but could not watch.

Caroline was lost in a dreamless state. She tried to wake herself up but each time she felt as though she was close the darkness pulled her back into the abyss. She wasn’t really aware of anything, accept finally the background noise seemed to end leaving her in a peaceful state of noiselessness.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital, and was greeted by a waiting medical team, the rushed Caroline away into a room, medical personnel seemed to swarm over her as they wheeled her out of sight. A nurse gently touched Jared’s arm.

“You’ll need to wait here, we have some questions and need to know who to notify.”

Jared looked at the nurse. He knew where Caroline's family lived, but he didn't know how to get ahold of them.

"I'll have to get ahold of her cellphone in her room. That will have the contact information for them. Did you want me to call them?"

The nurse looked at Jared. "Who are you then, and what is your relationship with the patient."

Jared flushed. "I'm her boyfriend." Jared said it casually, but flushed a little. He never had said it before. Everything had happened so fast, but he supposed that was what his role was.

The nurse nodded. "Well, you can call the family. It appears she has had an asthma attack. Do you know if she has any allergies?"

Jared shook his head. "I don't know. Will she be alright?"

Caroline coughed something bitter was in her mouth. Her eyes blinked hard and heavily as they tried to focus. She was in a room, not her room, but a hospital?! She tried to sit up panic seizing her chest, which hurt like hell. What happened? Her mind was racing, the last thing she remembered was laughing with Jared and then not being able to catch her breath. She struggled to sit up, a series of alarms buzzing all at once. She felt like crap, her chest hurt, her throat hurt. A nurse came rushing in and forced her back down onto the bed.

“J...jared?” She asked the noise coming from her throat horse and nearly unrecognizable

Jared heard a rustling in the room followed by several beeps, alarms and finally the raspy sound of his voice - as though it was being spoken through a paper bag stuffed with cotton. He ran to the room and saw the nurse restraining Caroline back into bed. The colour in Caroline's cheeks had returned, but there was a haze and fear in her expression. He came in and took her hand. "Thank god you're awake Caroline. You lost consciousness. I thought I had lost you..." a tear formed in the corner of Jared's eye.

Caroline relaxed as soon as Jared entered the room. He was here. She lay back and felt tears rising in her own eyes as she saw Jared and his emotional state. She lifted her hand to reach out to him her fingers lightly brushing against his.

“W-what....h.h.h.append?” she choked out, a small fit of coughs interrupting her words half way through her sentence. She met his eyes as she took in his features. She was so exceedingly glad he was here.

The door to her room burst open and a doctor rushed in. The cold of the stethoscope on her chest nearly stole her breath again. She swore in her head. This was going to be a long winter if cold things affected her like this.

She wanted to ask more questions to find out what had caused this and really what “this” was, but her throat hurt too much to ask. She hoped against hope Jared would ask the questions that would give them both some answers. Gently she squeezed his hand.

Jared looked at the doctor, wondering what was happening. "What happened? Will she be alright?"

The doctor listened to the stethoscope, nodded once or twice and looked back at Jared. "What happened?"

Jared paused for a moment. He really didn't want to tell the doctor that they had had sex a number of times but decided to offer up the last thing that happened. "Well, we were playing around and I started to tickle her. She started laughing and then she started coughing violently. She vomited and lost consciousness. I gave her mouth-to-mouth and called 911. Now we're here."

The doctor nodded. "Well, her lungs are full of fluid. I'd say that she has a strong case of asthma. If you got her too excited you may have caused her to react."

Jared nodded and teared up a little. He had caused this to happen. He didn't know, but he could have killed Caroline. He looked to her as she lay on her bed, clearly tired and in serious discomfort.

Caroline listened to the doctor. She’d never experienced anything like this before and it had her scared. She’d always had good health. She gently squeezed his hand. She saw the horror in his eyes as he lay the blame for this squarely on his shoulders.

She wished she could talk, and tell him it wasn’t his fault. She tried but the words wouldn’t come. She was a tad relieved when the Doctor ushered Jared out of the room with him. She hoped her parents weren’t too worried. She was certain she’d be okay but this had put a scare in her. She took a breath shallow as it was, and winced at the pain in her lungs.

She turned her head to see a nurse approaching. She came over to Caroline, and swabbed her arm.

“This will help you sleep, you’ll feel better when you wake up.” She said softly and Caroline felt her eyes begin to droop as she pulled the needle from her arm.

Jared did not want to go back to the Dorms, but he had to. He went into Caroline's room and gathered up her cellphone as well as a few things for her stay in the hospital, fresh pajamas, socks, underwear and a few t-shirts just in case. He packed it all into a bag and brought it to the hospital. He laid the bag out on the small table in the room and pulled out the cellphone. The doctors assured him that she would not wake up for hours, so he went about the business of calling Caroline's mother.

The phone rang in a shrill tone through the empty house. The noise piercing the darkness like a sharp knife. The phone rang the four rings unanswered before the machine clicked in.

“Leave us a message and we’ll call you back,” the voice on the machine Caroline’s from when she used to live there. Helen ran to the phone as she and Rick walked in the door. They had spent the evening over at friends and as she picked up she could hear the machine clicking in.

“Too, late,” she said as she replaced the phone on the base. She turned to her husband. “If it’s important they’ll leave a message or call back.

The phone rang and Jared didn't know what to say. He wondered if it was best that he call as the Dorm patrol or as himself. Unlike all the other dorm patrollers, Jared had the luxury of knowing who he was talking to. He decided to speak as himself as the phone kicked over to voicemail.

Jared left a quick message. "Hi Helen. It's Jared, from across the street. Caroline has had a bit of an episode, but the doctors told me that she'll be just fine. I just wanted you to know and I hope she doesn't worry you too much."

Jared hung up and sat on the chair beside Caroline's bed. He pulled it up beside her and patted her hand. Eventually he nodded into sleep, his head resting on Caroline's bed.

Caroline sighed as she felt heat in her hand. It was comforting and reassuring. A soft smile on her lips as she slept, her hand in Jared’s.

Helen finally got back to the machine and listened to the message, the color draining from her face. She called for Rick, handing him the phone soundlessly unable to really process what was going on. Caroline was their only child. An episode? So many questions were running though her mind, she didn’t even feel him as Rick guided her to the car. Two hours was a forever journey when time seemed of the essence.

Back
Top Bottom