Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raiders in the Dark(Chiffon&Caspian)

Jared knelt back from Caroline for a moment and slid his bottoms down his thighs so that they were around his knees. He assumed a push-up like position over her body and used one of his hands to slide the clothing down to his ankles where he kicked them off, onto the floor.

He separated her knees with his hands and knelt in between them, spreading his knees - forcing her thighs apart gently, but eagerly. He was so hard it actually hurt a little, his cock throbbed in anticipation. He reminded himself to be patient, to not go rushing right into. He didn't want to go right into sex, but he failed.

His hands fell down on the mound of Caroline's pussy and curled into the fabric of her panties. He pulled backwards, hard and quickly. The seams snapped and the panties came away in his hands. Her pussy was bare before him. His cock throbbed, aching for relief. He arched his hips forward, the head of his cock resting against the lips of Caroline's sweet, sweet pussy.

Caroline was breathing hard, and the soft gasp as Jared tore her panties was more in need than in surprise. She teased at her lower lip as he manoeuvred over her. Her whole body ached with anticipation as she looked up into his eyes. She shifted her hips against the gentle pressure of his cock against her lips. Her eyes closed as the tip of him slipped into her. She sighed contentedly as the heat of his body soothed away the ache in her core.

“Take me Jared, please.” She softly whispered encouraging him. Caroline arched her hips just a bit more, and let him slide deeper into her body. The sensation was incredible, almost like a homecoming, her body welcoming a missing part back into it's warm folds.

Jared pushed his hips forward, meeting with Caroline's. He moaned softly as he felt her enclose him and slide herself down his shaft. When the two met, hips to hips, a wave of pleasure overtook Jared's body and he could feel a wonderful, warm sensation overtake his entire body. He rocked his hips forwards into hers, trying to slide himself deep into her.

"Oh god Caroline, I can't even begin to tell you how badly I've wanted to love you. How many times I have fantasized about making love to you." Jared whispered into Caroline's ear. "I've dreamt of this day for a long, long time. You've been worth waiting for, even when the wait was agony."

Caroline sighed at his words, the admission sending prickly thrills through her body. The feeling of him sunk to the hilt inside her was incredible. She gently pulled Jared’s lips to hers and kissed him in a deep passionate kiss.

“I’ve wanted this for so long too, mmmmJared,” she moaned. His deliberate thrusts ebbing every other through from her mind accept the feel of his body piercing hers. She wrapped her legs around the back of his, pulling him closer. “I always dreamed you would be the first, and the last.” She whispered softly into his ear as his body continued to move in and out of her wet willing folds.

Jared dropped his hands to Caroline's ass and pulled her soft flesh towards him. He pulled her hips towards his own, driving the two of them together, relishing the sensation of being between the soft flesh of Caroline's inner thighs. He could feel himself melting into her, he could feel everything building within himself. His breathing got deeper and harsher as his body cried out for more of the incredible sensation of being inside her.

He pumped into her, his cock trying to reach deeper and deeper within her. "God, Caroline, I've wanted to love you for so long. The sensation of you being wrapped around me is so much, so so much better than the sensation of your soft panties!" Jared kept in stride, knowing he had just revealed his dirty little secret. He said nothing, hoping she wouldn't ask him about it. At least, not until they both cried out with the sweet sensation of coming.

Caroline registered his comment about her panties, and shrugged it off. Of course he’d make a comment like that about her panties after the nights they had spent together. She pressed her body closer to him, the feel of his skin rubbing hers was amazing, she was so close.

“Jared!” She panted frantically. “Do you have something?” Caroline nearly froze beneath him as he continued to move inside her. She couldn’t believe she’d been so far gone so as to let him take her without protection. She pushed gently at him, as it seemed he hadn’t heard her.

“Jared!!! Please...” she whimpered, lord she did not want him to stop but she was terrified of the risk they were taking.

Jared didn't stop. His hips kept pumping, but his conscious thought started creeping in. Then again, isn't this what she wanted? Jared looked down at her.

"This is what you wanted. This is where you wanted me to take this. I never thought of it, did you?" Jared's eyes narrowed. Was this just another tease? Would she get him just to the point of getting off and then tell him no? Well, now was the time to find out.

"I don't think you WANT me to stop. I don't think you can bring yourself to tell me to stop now. You've been teasing me all day, keeping me hard and keeping me wanting you. All I could do was beat off into your panties, that was all you could give me? No. Not this time. Now I have you. Now I will make you mine. Tell me you want me to come, tell me you want me to come inside you."

Jared's hips pumped faster and faster into Caroline, driving himself further into her. Pounding hard and fast.

Caroline gasped at Jared’s words.

She hadn’t wanted him to stop, not really.

But to hear him say he wouldn’t, made her heart pound just a bit faster. She looked up into his face as he pounded into her, her hands twining into his hair and pulling his head down to hers. She softly whispered in panted tones.

“I want to cum Jared....make me....please...” She breathed into his ear, soft gasps between words as he thrust into her body.

She’d take the risk, just this once.

She wanted to feel him fill her with his release, but she’d be smarter the next time, if he wanted a next time. Licking his outer ear then sucking gently on his lobe, she ran her nails down his back to his perfect ass clutching him tighter as he positioned in and out of her.

Jared thrust hard, fast, deep inside Caroline. He arched his hips towards her, driving himself hard and up into Caroline nearly taking them up off the bed. His balls slapped hard against her ass repeatedly. He could feel the pressure in them building, getting ready to explode - one way or another. He knew it was time.

"Oh fuck Caroline, I've wanted to..." Jared said between breaths "... I've fantasized about this so many times!"

Jared began panting deeply. He was there, the world took on a white haze as he felt his cock twitch and a shudder worked its way down his spine.

"Oh fuck! FUCK CAROLINE! SCREAM FOR ME!" Jared cried out, arching his hips towards Caroline and throwing his head back.

Caroline called his name as he pushed hard into her.

“Jared!!!! Yes please!!! Cum for me!” She felt the heat of the fluid rush inside her body. The sensation caused her to tip over the edge as well and making her cum, whimpering his name as she did so.

She moaned softly as Jared tensed over her body.

“I’ve wanted that for so long, but it felt so familiar. Jared, you don’t think that dream could have been real could it?” She cuddled into him as they lay in the after math. Her heart still pounding, her thighs coated and slick, just as they had been the morning she’d awoken from the dream of Jared making love to her. She nervously bit at her lip as she waited for him to speak.

Jared felt Caroline's body let go against his own. His whole body was tingling as her climax came after his own. He slumped against her body for just a second, holding her. He rolled off of her and sat up, holding Caroline.

When she asked about the dream Jared wasn't sure, but then again, he was.

"I think it was, Caroline. I think we did. And you know what, I am glad that we did. I am glad we finally got it all together and we found each other again."

Jared held Caroline's ear to his heart. "I think our dreams took us where our minds didn't know we wanted to go. I am glad they did. Every other part of my body agrees." Jared smiled and sighed as he began to relax, the flush of red retreating from his cheeks.

Caroline kissed him deeply, and cuddled into his form. She had to agree, but the combination of Jared’s warm body, and the after sex glow was making her sleepy. She yawned against his chest and then closed her eyes, softly whispering.

“I’m so glad it did.” And in the next moment, she was asleep, her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest over his heart, claiming it for her own.

Jared felt the warmth of Caroline against his body. That, added with the receding afterglow of delicious sex, made Jared's eyes droop. The contentment and comfort soon gave way to sleep and slumber took Jared. Jared's last thought was of Caroline's face as she screamed his name.

Jared slept for hours, his body still - allowing Caroline to sleep without being jostled.

Caroline woke hours later, still encased in Jared’s arms, her back pressed right to his chest. She felt a twinge of panic on her subconscious. How could she have been so reckless? If they were pregnant from this she would be mortified!

She shifted slightly, causing Jared to pull her tighter into his body. She smiled as she glanced at the clock. It was 10 am. They had slept in longer together than Caroline normally slept herself. She moved again, and felt his hand on her hip pull her ass to his middle. She smiled softly. She wasn’t going anywhere any time soon given his hold on her.

Jared's hands wandered as he awoke. He could feel Caroline's naked body with the tips of his fingers, stroking the skin. He awoke with a half-erection, coming out of the fog of sleepiness. He thought he would have been more restless in the bed but found himself more or less in the same position that he went to sleep in.

His hands caressed Caroline and his fingers gently traced over her skin. It would be time to get up soon, but for the time being he wanted nothing more than to hold her against his body.

Caroline moaned softly at the patterns Jared was tracing in her skin. The movement soothing and tender. She stretched next to his body.

“Good morning,” she smiled as she turned into him, slipping her leg between his. She moulded herself into him as she gently stroked his face.

“So what is your plan for the day?” She smiled gently at him as she moved, feeling the heat of his body next to hers.

Jared wanted to have her again, his whole body wanted to entwine her and to feel her flesh against his own. He knew that it was morning, but he wasn't sure what time. The sun was up and the birds were chirruping playfully in the trees outside, but that was all he knew. He wrapped his leg around Caroline and pulled her towards him.

"Well, if I had my way I would keep you in this bed, allowing us only to get out of it for food." Jared grinned. "What about you, would you subject yourself to my charms and wiles, or do you have more pressing matters?" Jared wrapped his arms around Caroline and kissed the soft skin of her neck.

Caroline laughed and giggled as Jared nestled and kissed at her neck.

“Oh would you, and if I said I was at your disposal today?” Her eyes were twinkling as she spoke, teasing him. She had enjoyed being in this fantasy, of no one else but them existing. She kind of wanted to keep it that way for a bit longer. She playfully nipped at his lips.

“So tell me, completely at your disposal, how do you plan to keep me here?”

Jared grinned.

"I would like to keep you so tired out that you have no desire to go anywhere. As soon as you have enough energy to try and get up, I will make love to you again, just to keep you here with me and the world outside away."

Jared winked and kissed Caroline deeply on the lips, his hands pulled her ass towards him and massaged the soft, round backside of Caroline.

Caroline moaned softly as Jared tugged her into his body.

“My love,” she said teasingly. “There is one fatal flaw in your plan.” She arched her body to press her full ass into his mid section.

“We do not have any protection, and we should not be taking such a big risk again, both of us are too smart to screw up college by being stupid.” She was grinning as she said the words, mainly because they were true, but on top of that, it was going to be brutal for both of them to disengage and get out of bed, all because of a lack of prophylactics.

Jared sighed, a groan of defeat. At least he knew that he could get free condoms from the campus health center. Half the time the condoms would be wrapped around the various knobs of faucets and doorhandles around the campus, but it was one of the best programs he could think of, all of a sudden. He made a silent vow to pick up as many as he could stuff into his pockets later on that afternoon.

"Oh, thank you for bursting my thought bubble. Now my entire day will pale in comparison with the beautiful idea I had in my head. So with the dashing of my own plans, what are YOUR plans for the day?"

She smiled at Jared, just a touch of sadness in it.

“Well I had no serious plans. I was thinking I might go off Campus and go do some shopping. Would you like to join me?” She gently stroked his face. She had the thought that she wanted to get something special, something that would make his mouth water. And what better way to do that than to bring him with her, while she bought something sexy. Caroline chuckled at the image of the torment Jared would be going through, but loving every minute of it. She arched an eyebrow at him.

“So what do you say? Let’s shower and meet back here in an hour and go?”

Jared nodded.

"That sounds like an outstanding plan. The two of us can hit the town, what will we be shopping for?"

Jared knew that following Caroline around would be fun, plus he'd be able to learn a little about her and her tastes.

Jared got up and out of bed and pulled on his PJ's and went to his room for a towel. He saw that his laundry was still in the basket and Caroline's panties were there on top of the pile. He went and showered and came back dressed in blue jeans, a snug shirt with the world "Discount" written on the back as the brand and a pair of bright socks and shoes. He skipped the underwear today, just for the fun of it. He hoped that Caroline wouldn't spend much time torturing him.

Caroline watched Jared leave before grabbing her things and heading to the shower. She came back into her room, wrapped the towel about her head and got dressed in a red long sleeve sweater and a pair of dark jeans, simple but elegant panties of a soft blue with a lace band were underneath and her practical bra. She dried her hair, running a conditioner through it before brushing it.

She was ready to go as soon as Jared knocked on her door. Smiling at him she closed the door and looped her arm through his.

“So, I was thinking....I need some new panties...” She whispered teasingly into his ear. She was grinning. This was going to be so much fun torturing him.

Jared already knew that he should have put on some briefs. It was going to be a hard day ahead. On the other side of the coin, he was going to watch her shop for underwear. This held some mystical charm to it, like she knew that he held her panties in high regard. He hoped that she had forgotten about his comments about her underwear. If they were to go back to his room, he realized, she would see her white, sheet panties on top of his clean clothes-pile. That was a mountain he was going to climb another day though. Today he was going concentrate on Caroline and what she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom