Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raiders in the Dark(Chiffon&Caspian)

Caroline looked about her. This night was going to drag. She’d already looked at the clock a dozen times since trying to close her eyes at 11pm. She sighed and grabbed her cell phone. She slid it up to reveal the keyboard for texting. She sent Jared a quick note.

“Can’t sleep, bored. “ She hit send.

She knew he’d likely be out with his friends partying, or even hitting on some chick. But in the off chance he was bored too, well...you never knew unless you asked.

She leaned over and opened her drawer, pulling out her book. She clipped on the little book light and began to read. Hoping as she turned the pages, her cell phone would chirp with a message back to her.

Jared's oh-so-ancient phone made a noise like an alarm clock with tuberculosis. It squelched the update that he received a text message. He opened up his flip phone and read the message: “Can’t sleep, bored"

Jared was a little too wired to sleep for the time being, so entertaining a cute girl with a text-versation seemed like a good way to calm himself down. He wrote back: "To fired up to sleep. There was a fire in a mixing bowl upstairs, a broken window and complaints galore. I've had to run up and down those stairs all night."

That was apparent too. He could smell himself, a bad sign. Once he finished his texting with Caroline it was time for a shower.

He picked up his phone and added: "I am looking forward to watching a movie with you. I went to the dollar store and bought some popcorn and a bottle of Coke!" He added an emoticon that was apparently supposed to be a dancing face, but he wasn't sure. He was lucky his phone had emoticons at all.

Her phone buzzed in two quick consecutive twitters. The vibrate and sound function on, but really, she hated missing calls so at least with the vibration she had the fighting chance of finding it in her purse or bag when it rang. Marking her page she picked up the phone, and read the first text.

Awee baby, you had to work hard tonight huh? ;) She sent back to him, and then read his second.

I got some snacks too, we are set, decided what we are watching? ;P

She adjusted, moving so she was on her stomach, using the pillow as a bit of a desk, she laid out her book and the phone. In this position she could do both without really moving. She pulled the covers up about her shoulders and smiled, waiting for Jared to respond to her.

Jared walked over to his computer and pulled up Netflix. There were a variety of programs available. "What to choose, what to choose?" Jared muttered to himself. The answer was staring him right in the face. He was looking at what was once his favorite literary character. That settled it.

"Elementary my dear Watson! We shall watch Sherlock Holmes! Not the movie, the BBC television series." Jared clicked "send" on his phone.

Jared considered that the series was short, but also thought it was a great idea. Perhaps they both really enjoy the series? Perhaps she will want to see more in the future. Jared considered the possibilities, this may have been one of his best idea's ever. All this coming from a couple pairs of stolen panties - what a wonderfully serendipitous occurrence!!

Caroline laughed at the text that came through. She’d never seen the BBC series, and it sounded as though it might be interesting.

That sounds wonderful ;p so what does the rest of your night look like?

She hated texting, more for the text talk than anything, because she couldn’t bring herself to abbreviate things as much as her friends. She was kind of relieved to see Jared didn’t text talk either. Gave him a point in her books, not like he needed any more, but it was a mark for him, not against him.

She flipped the page in her book as she waited for him to reply. She was glad it was just casual reading because her mind was not on reading things and retaining them. Her mind was on Jared, and if he was smiling as much as she was at the moment.

Jared sat there listening to the vrrr and the subsequent "scrunch" noise that followed as his cell phone vibrated itself off of his desk. He put it down only for a moment to undress as he got ready for the rest of his night. He was topless with his pyjama's around his knees when the phone went off. He lunged forward to catch it, but it rolled off the tips of his fingers and broke out over the floor.

Jared sighed. He had another, even OLDER, phone but that was going to take some time to repair. He knew, or at least he hoped the text was coming from Caroline. He pulled out his old Nokia phone and plugged it into the wall. The phone still worked, amazingly, but he would have to charge it for a while. He swapped his SIM card over and decided he would see what Caroline wanted. He walked over in his green plaid pyjamas and knocked on the door.

Caroline startled in her bed, at the knock on her door. She’d been slightly disappointed that Jared hadn’t answered her. But, she knew she had no really right to feel that way. They were just friends. He’d likely gotten busy with some other girl. She slipped out of her comfy bed, and went to the door, softly padding over the floor.

She unlocked it and opened the door a crack, to see Jared. In his pyjama’s standing there. She opened the door a bit more.

“Hey?” She said the word as more of a question. She raised her eyes to his, and then wrinkled her nose slightly. Man, he needed a shower.

Jared saw her scrunched face and knew exactly what she was thinking. He smelled like something stinky - set on fire. He even noticed it on himself - a bad sign.

"So sorry to disturb you. I just dropped my cell, actually it dropped itself. It vibrated off of the desk when it received a text. I thought it might have been you so I thought I would see what you wanted before I went down to the shower."

Jared paid the lowest amount of dorm rent in the building, but it also meant he was one of the 20 rooms that didn't have personal showers on his floor. This meant he had to go to the shower room in the dorm. He didn't mind since he was usually in there alone.

"Was there something you wanted before I went and got clean?"

Caroline laughed as she wrinkled her nose.

“No, I just was wondering what you were up to tonight. Nothing important.” She shrugged as she leaned against the door jamb.
“If you aren’t tired after your shower and you wanna talk feel free to knock on my door.” She tossed a wink at him.

She was hoping he would come back, she really was a bit to wound up to sleep. And company was always good on nights like this. But then, who knew, maybe he had somewhere else to be tonight, and she was seeing him tomorrow. Caroline moved away from her resting position and retreated a bit back into her room, pulling the door back closed.

“So, let me know...” She trailed off giving him his way out to go, shower and get on with the rest of his Friday night plans.

Jared backed away slowly from the door with a smile. "I'll put a little distance between your nose and I, but after my shower I'll come back and I can tell you all about the night I've had." He said with a chuckle.

Jared went back to his room and grabbed his towel and his body wash. He removed his clothing and wrapped a towel around his waist and made his way down to the shower. The room was empty, as it usually was at this late hour. There was no sock on the door, so it was safe to enter for the time being. More than once he'd been unexpectedly visited by an amourous couple looking for a little privacy.

Jared cleaned himself up and made his way back to his room. He towel dried his hair and put on his pyjama bottoms and a
"Where the wild things are" t-shirt. He walked over to Caroline's room, confident in his new scent and his flip flops clapping happily against his feet as he walked down the hall. He knocked on the door and waited for Caroline to answer.

Caroline slipped from the warmth of her bed, and shyly opened the door for Jared. He smelled amazing. She let him into her room. She closed the door behind him.

He looked so cute. His dark auburn hair tousled from his shower and still damp. His thin shirt clinging to his chest, and his flannel pyjama pants baggy about his thighs as they rested low on his hips, made for a very alluring picture. She climbed back into her bed, and let Jared settle in beside her.

“I was just really bored. Can’t sleep, was kinda hoping you felt the same way. Company is always better than being alone.” She winked at him as she explained herself.

Truly her room had felt lonely without him in it. Now with him here it felt warm and friendly, like a place she wanted to be.

Jared opened up his laptop and put it on a chair beside the bed. They opened up Netflix and selected "Sherlock Holmes." It was a new series by the BBC and it was touted as utterly fantastic. They popped it in and they were drawn in by the main characters. The man playing Sherlock Holmes had a voice like Alan Rickman's. They watched for a half-hour before they realized they were only a half-hour into a 2 hour show. This was only the first episode.

Jared cuddled into Caroline a little. He was cold from the dampness of the shower and the cool air coming in from the window. It had been raining outside and the room was cooler than normal. He hoped she didn't mind stealing her body heat, but at least he wasn't shivering, yet. With the heat coming out from underneath the blanket, Jared could feel his eyelids getting heavier and heavier. He blinked and lost 30 seconds of the episode they were watching. He blinked again and a minute went by. The next blink took him into the realm sleep and dreams.

Caroline felt Jared begin to fall into sleep. His head lolling against her shoulder as they watched the show. When his body finally went slack, she moved a bit to allow him to sink into a laying position under her covers. He curled into a ball around her second pillow on her bed. She smiled, he looked so cute. Like a four year old kid, cuddled in for the most delicious nap.

She turned down the laptop, and watched the rest of the show. Impressive , she thought as she closed everything down, after the credits ran. Quietly she got up to set his laptop on her dresser. She slipped into the bathroom and then made her way back to the bed. She crawled into her side sighing from the heat he’s already amassed under the blankets.

She lay on her stomach and turned out the light, falling asleep beside him, comforted by the heavy sound of his breathing.

Jared felt Caroline crawl back into bed, but didn't consciously register it right away. As he drifted into sleep a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. A warm sense of satisfaction and security crept over him as he fell down into sleep. As he slept he dreamed and as he dreamed the sleep-smile became broader and broader.

In his dream he was in Caroline's room. She sat on the bed in her pyjamas while he looked at her. He smiled and walked over to her dresser and he opened up the top drawer. He slid the top drawer out until it his the stoppers and there was her collection. It was impressive by any standard. There were so many colours of panties, and they were all there for him. There were silky ones, lace ones, red ones, green ones, thongs and garters. He ran his fingers over some of them, feeling the luxurious, soft fabric.

He pulled out one pair of electric baby-blue panties and looked at her through them. They were completely see-through and had a soft, plush feel to the fabric. He looked at Caroline through them and then lowered them.

"I like these ones." Jared said in his dream.

"You should feel them, the fabric is soooo nice against my body." Dream-Caroline responded.

"I can feel them, they're soft." Jared said.

"No, no, that's not a fair test. You need to feel them against your intimate parts, like they're meant to be felt." Caroline said with a wink. "Go ahead. I am fine with it. Just... let me watch you do it."

Jared grinned and with a sigh, lowered his pyjama bottoms. He was already rock hard with excitement of her allowing him to touch himself with her panties. He began stroking himself with them, the soft fabric sliding against the head of his hard cock. He moaned with pleasure.

"This has to be a dream." Jared said to himself and just as he said that to himself the illusion began to fade and he could feel consciousness tugging at him. But something wasn't changing... that soft feeling of something against his dick.

Caroline was in the most delicious of dreams.

Jared was in her bed, his body pressing closer to hers as he whispered in her ear. Then his lips were on her own, and his body was pressing against her, demanding entrance to it. She moaned as she felt the sensation of him pressing himself inside her. She couldn’t help but enjoy him, pressing her hips back into him, sucking on his fingers, before leading his hand to her breasts. Oh the feel of him stroking inside her body, it was so very real feeling. Caroline felt her clit begin to ache with the familiar sensation, of the building orgasm. She let her fingers move under her body to her clit and stroked it as Jared pumped in and out of her from behind. Oh she was so wet and breathing so hard whimpering softly under his body as he took her.

A soft moan escaped her lips in reality, her body responding to the images behind her closed eyes as she slept peacefully unaware. Her hips moving of their own volition, arching into Jared's body as they shared her bed.

Jared felt Caroline backing into him, his eyes still closed. He didn't dare open his eyes, knowing if he did that the dream would be gone and he would awaken alone in his own bed. He wanted the dream to last, perhaps to never wake from it. He arched his hips forward in his dream, hearing a soft moan so clear he would swear that it had been real.

He whispered aloud "Oh god, this is incredible."

Suddenly Jared realized that he was making love to Caroline in his sleep. He was surprised at the vivid sensation of flesh on flesh. It was as though he was truly making love. He could feel her sticky wetness against him as she slid herself over his manhood. Jared was not prepared for the incredible sensation of her walls against him as he slept.

Jared let out a moan into the room, a quiver in his voice.

He felt the tension of all his muscles as his body prepared to release his thick, white cum and he pondered for a moment. Should he? "If it's a dream, I am going to enjoy it as best I can" Jared thought. He called her name aloud in his dream as she slid over his cock from head to hilt and he exploded inside her.

A soft whisper carried from his lips out into the bedroom. "Oh Caroline, how I've always wanted you."

Caroline squirmed against Jared in her dream.

She heard him call to her, heard him say he’d always wanted her, and then felt the hot gush of his cum inside of her. The sensation caused her to follow quickly after him. Moaning and trembling from the force of her orgasm, in her dream she pulled him to her and helped him close, his head cradled against her breasts as they drifted off to sleep.

Caroline woke on Saturday morning, Jared’s head on her chest, his arm possessively about her waist. Caroline flushed deeply as she remembered her dream from the night before. It must have been powerful as her inner thighs felt slightly sticky, and her core was still throbbing gently. She flushed remembering the images. Oh lord,what he would think if he knew what troublesome things she’d done in her mind to him?!

Jared awoke to Caroline shuffling out from underneath him. He was both surprised and relieved to see that he had not woken up with a bad case of morning wood. Something he would have guaranteed that he would have woken up with after the dream he had last night. The head of his sleeping member peaked out from the front of his pyjama bottoms, which he tucked back in quickly before Caroline could turn around and see it. He thought he felt a bit of sticking at the tip when he tucked himself back in, but he wasn't going to panic over it. It wouldn't have been the first time in his life he woke up with a bit of pre-cum on the end of his dick.

He shuffled for a moment and wondered what to talk about. "How did you like the show last night? Interesting, huh? I had some pretty weird dreams last night after watching that. Good dreams, but weird. So vivid." Jared stopped before elaborating too much. He didn't want Caroline to know he was dreaming about masturbating into her panties or that he was fucking her in his dreams. That would be a little much, maybe later, if this budding relationship panned out. In the meantime he was going to keep that to himself. That, and maybe a pair of her panties if he could get ahold of one of them again.

Caroline smiled at Jared as she brushed her hair.

“The show was interesting, I hope they made more, I really kinda liked it!” She paused biting at her lower lip. “I slept really well too, and my dreams were pretty vivid too." She made her way to the bed and sat down.

“What were yours about?” She asked the question innocently, but as a means to stop him from asking about hers first.

She thought she’d die if he knew she dreamt of fucking him senseless. She raised her green eyes to his, waiting for his response. She caved first and looked away, a flush creeping back into her cheeks. She had enjoyed waking up to him still with her this morning. It really had felt like he belonged, as though it was home, to be in bed with him, and to wake up with his body next to hers. It was a sensation she could easily become addicted to.

Especially since, she was already looking forward to tonight’s date night.

Jared paused.

"Well, I dreamed that you and I..." Jared paused before deciding to lie.

"I dreamed we were back in school, that you kissed me and that you told me that you liked me instead of running away. It was a very sweet dream."

Jared blushed, not wanting to tell her anything remotely close to the truth. Had she known that he dreamed about masturbating into her panties and that he actually had POSSESSED several pairs, she'd run him out of the room.

"So what were yours about? Mine was so really I swear I could... I could taste that cherry lip gloss that you wore back in grade 6."

Caroline smiled at his explaination of his dream. There seemed like there might have been more there, but she didn't want to push it.

"Mine were about the future. Being in love, and having a family." She lowered her eyes, letting a blush creep into her cheeks. "the only thing, is while they were vivid, the man was shadowed. I never say his face clearly, just knew he was the one person I loved more thna life itself." She set her hand on Jared's knee, beofre looking back at him.

"Thank you, for not leaving in the middle of the night. And I can't wait for tonight." She smiled genuinely at him. She meant it, she was looking forward to spending more time with him. Cuddling with him was definitely becoming a serious addiction for her.

Jared nodded in agreement.

"I cannot wait either. I am glad I stayed through to the morning. You're so warm when you sleep, it's very relaxing."

Jared thought about his dream some more. Perhaps it was relaxing, but it was also exciting. Jared began to wonder if Caroline liked him a little more than she was letting on, though. She shared a bed with him in a platonic way, but there was something else there. Something under the surface that she was not revealing to him. Perhaps she even knew that he liked to watch her underwear tumble dry or that he had swiped a couple pairs of panties. He would never know though. Eventually he would have to reveal what he was feeling inside, but the time wasn't right yet.

"I'm looking forward to episode 2! It's too bad there are only 3 episodes a season, I don't know if I can wait 6 months after this season finishes."

Caroline nodded as she went about pulling out clothes from the closet, and setting them on the bed. A Pair of jeans and a black wool sweater, she turned to her drawers to grab socks a bra and panties.

“I know, it seems like such a waste to have to wait so long.” She opened her drawer, then closed it as if remembering for the first time Jared was still in his pyjamas sitting on her bed. She turned back to him, leaning against the drawer, a slight flush on her cheeks.

“Well, I should get dressed, I’ve got some things to do before tonight,” she paused. She didn’t want him to go, but she needed to get changed and she wanted to go grab the paper and a cup of coffee, before trying to study.

“So I will see you about what time tonight?” She wondered if she should take an hour and go shop, maybe buy something new to wear to watch the movie. She shook her head slightly, that would be reading too much into two friends watching a movie together wouldn’t it?

Jared nodded. He wanted to have a shower and probably take care of a little frustration. "Thanks for the show last night, it was fantastic. I am glad you enjoyed. I will be back around 7:00 since watching a movie in the dark is always more fun that watching it with daylight creeping in."

Jared thought about bringing his laptop, but decided to leave it there. He would get it when he came back tonight, or if he was lucky - Sunday morning.

He stepped up and went back to his dorm room and sat down on the bed. He closed the door behind himself and lay back on his bed, which was cold from being empty all night. He leaned back and thought about his dream of being inside Caroline, taking her as he caressed her from behind. The familiar throb of his dick started to return, getting harder inside his pyjama slacks. He could feel the head of his cock pop the button that held it captive in his PJ's and now it was out in the air, craving attention.

Jared began stroking himself, tracing his fingers over his throbbing cock.

Caroline saw Jared out. Closing the door behind him, she saw he left his laptop in her room. She debated going after him, but changed her mind. She sat down on the bed and woke it up.

Integrated webcam. Interesting.

She brought up the webcam centre. Grinning with mischievousness, she got up and went to her underwear drawer. She retrieved a set, matching bra and panties, that was a silver and black snakeskin print. Black lace topped the cups of the bra and the waist of the panties. Slipping into it, she pulled on her jeans and then a tight white tank top. She positioned the laptop so that her torso filled the field of the camera.

Her bra was clearly visible under the thin white tank, she undid her jeans and opened them to revel a sexy look at the lace and satin under them. The over all effect was stunning. She snapped the picture and then saved it to a desktop folder she created with a gif icon of Domocu. She then took one more, of her chest, the tank pulled up provocatively to reveal her creamy flesh in the cup of the bra. She smiled.

She’d not tell him about it, see how long it took him to find his surprise. Getting completely dressed she shut down the lap top, and nearly floated to the coffee shop, feeling dangerously sexy in her underwear that no one else could see.

Back
Top Bottom