Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redemption and Ragnarok (TouketsuSafaia & Caspian)

Kjeld wandered the streets of the town. As he came out of the loft complex he realized that the surrounding town was much larger than he had first imagined. There were shops of every variety and a number of other businesses offering services. He went immediately to the blacksmith, who was working hard on some steel swords. Kjeld never really worked on swords, being in a small village. He had made a few, and made them well, but for the most part he was responsible for making axes, farm equipment, nails and the occasional knife. He thought of Aasta and the way she handled her crude spear. She was handy with the crude one, perhaps as a gift it might be a nice gesture to ensure that she had something suitable if they got into a scrape.

The spear was light, made of maple with a polished steel and obsidian spearhead. It was sharp and cunningly fashioned. The other end was capped in a small copper pommel, something that might come in handy. Kjeld picked it up and felt the weight. It was perfectly balanced and was both hard and flexible enough. He rummaged in his coinpurse and produced two silver coins.

The blacksmith looked at Kjeld. "It's worth 4, not 2."

Kjeld shook his head. "The materials are worth 1 and the time is worth one. You might get 4 from someone else, but I know what fair prices are for smithing."

The blacksmith grunted and nodded with a slight approval. Kjeld bought a hunting bow and 2 dozen arrows. At least that might get them a few meals in the woods. He stopped in several other stores picking up provisions. Mostly dried berries, dried fish and jerky. After purchasing food and the weapons he went in search of Aasta to deliver his gift.

Aasta had stopped in the middle of the market area watching the children near by play a game, the boys kicking something like a crude ball, the girls playing with flowers and tree branches. She smiled fondly, she loved children, but they didn't seem to like her at all, she turned away with a smile making her way back towards the loft. She got their and began to pack away her new provision's into her bag before stoking the fire into a bright flame and sitting in front of it to warm up.

Kjeld searched through the town and could not find Aasta anywhere. He wandered up and down the alleys of the town and found nothing of note. He smiled at the sight of the children playing in the streets and the vendors haggling with cross expressions on their face, and the crosser the face the more money they were making. Vendors were the same anywhere. He stopped and gathered up some food, a spigot of freshly cooked lamb and some carrots and took them back to the loft. He saw Aasta sitting on the floor near the fire, so he placed everything on the floor except the food and the spear. He brought it over on a plate and offered it to Aasta. Placing the spear behind where they both sat. After they ate he would reveal his gift.

Aasta smiled hearing the door open. "Welcome back." She said softly, turning to look at him after he offered her the plate, sitting down. "You didn't have to bring food with you. Warm food is welcomed though." She says with a smile taking the plate, grabbing a carrot to nibble on softly. "The carrots are delicious."

Kjeld pulled the spear out from behind Aasta and placed it on the floor in front of her. "I remember your skills with the spear we had fashioned out of a simple branch. Perhaps this might be more to your liking. I would try to teach you how to handle it, but it appears that you can handle it better than I could."

Kjeld reflected on Aasta's quick reflexes as the headsman "greeted" them at the gate.

"If you don't like it we can get you something else. This just seemed to suit you somehow."

Kjeld ate some of the hot meat and relished it's taste and it's texture. He ate a few carrots and could feel his lips buzz with the iron in them. This was the best meal he had had in months. Certainly the best since the two had departed the village.

Aasta's eyes widened as he set the spear in front of her, she stared at it, running her fingers along the steel. "Kjeld... you shouldn't have.. but thank you so much. It means a lot to me." She says while turning to him, she leaned in, making sure he wasn't in the middle of eating and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Kjeld was both surprised by the kiss. Not so surprised with the fact the kiss came, but more at how comfortable he was with the idea of being kissed. Something he would have resisted and fought internally with, was now comfortable and comforting. He kissed her back, hoping it not to be awkward or unusual for Aasta.

"It's good workmanship, I made sure of it myself. I am sure it will feel right in your hands." Kjeld could still feel the tingling on his lips and down his back.

Aasta smiled, he had kissed her back, it only made her happier. "Thank you again. I have no idea what to say to this. It's a real weapon. Not just a pointed stick." She murmurs softly running her fingers across the metal of the spear. She turned to him once again, placing her hand gently on the side of his face, setting her forehead against his. "Thank you." She whispers softly before pulling away from him.

As Aasta pulled herself away Kjeld could still feel the warmth of her hand on his face, as though she left a ghostly presence on him even though she was no longer in contact with him. He could smell her lingering scent as her forehead disengaged from his own. She had left a part of herself on him, something that wasn't part of the physical world. He could feel her in the room, even though she was no longer touching him. He had become accustomed to her presence, it was comforting to know she was there.

Aasta settled herself down, while picking at the food, eating it slowly. "Tomorrow we leave. Onto the next challenge." She says softly, enjoying just being near Kjeld. "I wonder what we will yet run into." She says before turning to Kjeld with a smile. "Whatever it is we will make it through, we have too."

Kjeld nodded. It was reassuring that they would be spending the rest of their days on the mortal plain together. Kjeld did not know how long that would last, but as long as they were headed to get the answers all was well.

"I believe that tomorrow we will head south and east towards the sun. Since the rainbow bridge would have to be somewhere warmer than where we are, it is my guess if we head towards the sun and to warmer climates we will come to where we want. I believe we should go to the shaman in the morning and be blessed by the wolverine spirit again. After that we will have full packs, full stomachs and rest. The rest will reveal itself in the morning I am sure."

Kjeld had a suspicion that he knew where their travels would take them near, but did not want to worry Aasta about that just yet.

Aasta nodded slightly at his words. "I am not worried. We will get to where we need to go when we need to get there. I agree, we should be blessed with the wolverine spirit again. We should also rest early tonight, and I'm not going to sleep in my clothes, since we have a bed and warm furs, not to mention a fire." She says while standing up.

"I might head to bed now, if you don't mind." She says while leaning down to grab her spear that he had gotten her, she made her way back to the bed. She set the spear down near by before pulling her clothes off, slipping off her shoes and getting under the fur, laying down.

Kjeld nodded. He wanted to join her in the bed, but he knew that the reason had nothing to do with being tired. If they came together in bed that was one thing, but he wanted to make sure that Aasta did not think that Kjeld was only interested in her now that they shared the experience they had in the Sauna. True, Aasta's hand on him was something that had run through his mind throughout the day... but that was only natural. He hadn't had contact with a woman in several years.

"I will tend the fire and I will sit and think and plan. I will come to bed shortly."

"There, if she is waiting for me when I come to bed then that is something I can deal with then. If she is asleep I can let her rest in peace. Either will be pleasant." Kjeld thought to himself. He wondered if she would be waiting for him to come to bed, restless and eager like in the sauna; or would she be asleep, secure and comfortable? Kjeld pondered on their path for the next couple days.

Aasta laid in the bed relaxing under the fur's, she wasn't really very tired just yet, she sat up slightly while curling up on her side while watching Kjeld, she smiled slightly before slipping out of the bed. Her bare feet making no noise as she crossed the floor, she kneeled down hugging him from behind, her naked body pressed against his back. "Do not worry about things Kjeld, what happens will happen." She says softly while kissing his ear before letting go of him before making her way back to the bed.

Kjeld felt Aasta wrap her naked frame across his body. He could feel the heat from her skin and the sweet scent of her hair. He could feel the urge to join her as powerfully as he had in the Sauna earlier that day. He got up from the floor and walked over to the side of the bed. He cast off his leathers and woolens and stood beside the bed, naked, basking in the cool air. He walked over to the grill and tossed a few poplar logs onto the fire. They would burn hot, but with low flames - and for a long time. He walked back to the bed, his body both warm and cold and got into the bed of furs next to Aasta. He lay down next to her, putting his hand on her arm to let her know he was there.

Aasta smiled watching as Kjeld had made his way to the bed next to her, she turned on her side to face him, sweet smile on her face. She knew no words would be needed right now as she folded into him, her lips softly seeking his own, butterfly kisses. Her hand on his own arm sliding up to his neck, hen to his cheek once again. She wouldn't pressure him into anything, but she would be here for him, they would move forward together.

Kjeld pressed his lips softly against Aasta's. Apart from the kiss beside the fire while they ate, that was the first time he had kissed a woman in a long, long time. He savoured the sensation of her lips against his own and closed his eyes, trying to burn the sensation into his very core. It felt so good to be accepted by Aasta in this way, and he could already feel the urging in his body to get closer. He shuffled his naked body towards Aasta, longing to feel more of her skin against his own. She had been in the bed longer and her heat was deliciously inviting. He wrapped his big, strong hands around her waist, feeling the soft skin beneath his hands. It felt delicate and fragile, but he knew there was a toughness to her, something he could feel underneath. Kjeld kissed her again, deeper, feeling the need to press firmly against Aasta.

Aasta felt Kjeld kiss her back, he shuffled closer to her own body, his was cold against hers, but she welcomed his closeness, his skin cold against her own caused her nipples to perk up. As his hands wrapped around her waist and his kissed became deeper she knew, this would be a restful night, after what would happen. She had a feeling they would do it this time, go all the way, he would be her first, truly and she would be alright with that. She wanted no one other then him to be her first. She kissed him back with a passion that was true, building up between them.

Kjeld exhaled through his nose in a deep sigh. He was sure he was ready for this, it was time. He kissed her again, deeply and passionately. His lips pressed to hers, feeling the moisture of them against his own. He could feel his temperature rising in the bed, he was no longer feeling as cold with her nestling into him. He pulled her hips towards him and pushed his own forward so their bodies met firmly at the middle. He could feel the warmth of her smooth, naked belly against his own. He could feel the tops of her thighs against him. The electric sensation of her skin on his was soothing, supple and pleasant.

It had been a long time since Kjeld had shared a bed with a woman and had it not been for the release of pressure earlier, Kjeld might have gone crazy. He thought back to her licking the head of his cock in the sauna and a shudder of pleasure went through his body.

He intensified the kiss, becoming stronger and more insistent. His lips began to part Aasta's, his tongue brushed against her soft lips. His hand on her waist crept down her back and stroked the back of her fine backside. Kjeld's own body was showing it's excitement, his manhood getting firmer and thicker by the second.

Aasta gasped softly as he pulled her body to press fully against his own, she could feel him getting harder by the moment. His hands groping her rear end made her moan out softly, causing her to open her mouth for his tongue. Her hand from his cheek moved down to trace the curve of his muscled arm in curious exploration while they kissed intensely. Her own lower area was starting to get wet, as he got harder he slipped between that space under her vagina, she gulped softly. She broke the kiss slightly while opening her eyes, she was excited but wanted to talk with Kjeld for a moment.

"Kjeld.. you know.. you will be my first.. your alright with that?" She questions softly while looking down under the covers seeing his erection between her legs, it made her shiver softly.

Kjeld paused for a moment, he knew that this would be possibly frightening for the girl. She seemed to understand what was going on, and she certainly didn't seem like the kind to back away when they were in the sauna.

"We can take it slowly, and you can tell me when you're ready. You will know before I do. Just tell me and we can take it slow." Kjeld kissed her again and laid her down on her back, looking down into her eyes. He kissed himself lower down her mouth and onto her neck. He planted soft, burning kisses on the side of her neck and on the top of her shoulders. "Remember how it felt when you touched it in the sauna? Once you're comfortable with it, it won't seem as scary." Kjeld raised his hips off of Aasta, giving her the opportunity to touch him, to get comfortable with his throbbing cock. He didn't want her to be scared of it, though after their time in the Sauna earlier he doubted that would be possible. As he raised up his hips he kissed down the top of her chest onto her breasts, kissing them until his lips found her left nipple. He kissed it once and used on of his hands to massage her breast while he flicked his tongue over the soft, pink bud.

Aasta gasped again, moaning softly as his mouth found her nipple, flicking his wet tongue against it. He had lifted his hips up off her, letting her see him more clearly. She wrapped her hand around him slightly, before rubbing it softly up and down, like she had in the sauna. "I'm not scared really, I know it will hurt, be uncomfortable at the least... I just wanted to make sure you would be alright with an inexperienced woman like myself.." She says softly, his tongue against her caused her to moan softly while she closed her eyes.

Kjeld heard Aasta moan, feeling her chest raise up and.down under his lips. He writhed his tongue around her nipple before pressing his lips around it, sucking it into his mouth. He massaged the bud with his tongue. "I know how brave you are and. I know you are ready, you just need to tell me when your body is ready.

Kjeld knew she was wet already, he could feel er heat and how slick she was, but he wanted to have her burning for him. If she became desperate like she had in the sauna, surely she would be ready to receive him.

His free hand came off her breast and slid down her waist, seeking the heat and the wetness. He found the thatch of her mound and began exploring towards the slick pink slit of Aasta's womanhood. His finger found the soft, pink pearl it had been seeking, nestled between the soft, wet lips of Aasta's pussy.

Aasta's back arched up as his hand moved down lower, his finger rubbing against her wet clitoris, it caused a louder moan. She felt a flush across her face, feeling how wet she was, with his finger touching her it just felt different, but good. "I-i'll let you know." She moaned out softly while rubbing her hand around his erect cock once more.

His mouth was back on her nipple, what could she do other then melt under his mouth? Her breathing hitched up as her moans kept coming.

Kjeld stroked Aasta's pearl, rubbing it gently in a circular manner. He could feel the wetness creeping up from below, Aasta's vulva softening and becoming swollen and wet. He could also feel the hardening of Aasta's clit under the tips of his fingers. He continued flicking his tongue against Aasta's nipple, feeling it pucker between his lips. Kjeld could feel the soft sensation of Aasta's hand on his throbbing member, the delicate stroking was less desperate feeling that in the Sauna, but more soothing as well. He was much more aware of the care she was taking and the care he was taking with her. He moved his head over to the other breast, kissing and licking the other nipple. They weren't in a rush and there was no sense in leaving any part of Aasta ignored. He placed a soft kiss on her breast and began kissing his way down the front of her chest, towards her navel.

Back
Top Bottom