Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

guitar lesson

Roxanne watched as he quick stripped off his shorts. Roxanne wasn't as quick in taking off her sweaty workout clothes, using the opportunity to tease Robert a bit she stripped them slowly. "I see you enjoy watching me, my sexy Dr. Mackie." She said before kissing him. Like Robert her mind was sure to be wandering to him during the test. "Do you want me over here the same time tonight?" She asked, climbing in in front of him so that she was facing him. She faced him, kissing him after she was in, wishing they had the time to make the shower a romantic experience for both of them.

"Perhaps an hour earlier", he said as he took the soap and began soaping her upper body. "we could have a nice dinner before hand." He knew there would be no lovemaking but he wasnt going to miss the chance for at least a quick exploration of the cute girl now wet and naked in front of him. He gently rubbed the soap into her breasts and back and then her bottom and pussy. He couldnt resist sliding a finger slightly inside her as he moved quickly down her thighs. He squirted shampoo in his hands and quickly lathered her hair and rinsed it for her. "your turn" he said smiling. and kissed her.

"Dinner sounds nice." She said with a smile as he began soaping her upper body. Roxanne couldn't help but moan softly as he rubbed the soap into her breasts and moaned again as he washed between his legs, her moan getting louder as he slid his finger slightly inside her. Then, she watched as he moved quickly down her thighs. Then, as he moved on to shampooing her hair for her she smiled, clearly enjoy it. It felt almost like he was massaging her head and warm water that ran through her hair only added to the massaging effect. When he kissed her she kissed him back, begining to soap up his body as they kissed, she slowly went down his body, soaping up all the way down his body. Then, after rinsing him she paused at his hard on a moment, teasingly stroking it a few times before putting some shampoo in her hand and beginning to wash his hair. Once his hair was washed she kissed him several times. "I think we're both ready."

They stepped out of the shower and Robert towelled of Roxanne and as he worked down her body he gave her nipples a quick lick. he finished patting her dry and handed her the towel. He looked at his watch. They had just 15 minutes to be in class. He watched her breasts swaying as she dried him. Once he was dry, he lead Roxy into the guest bedroom and showed her his nieces clothes and then quickly went to dress. He pulled on his clothes quickly and returned to the guest room to see how she was doing.

Roxanne couldn't help but let out a soft, pleasurable moan when they got out of the shower and he toweled her off before leaning down and giving her nipples a quick lick. Roxanne smiled when she was handed the towel and patted him dry, just like he had done to her, kissing him when she was done. As he lead her to the guest bedroom, where his nieces clothes were kept she held his hand, then when they got there she kissed him before letting him leave to get dressed. When he returned upon getting dressed himself, she was pulling on a pair of tight fitting jeans and a t-shirt. She also had a pair of underwear on, but was unable to find a bra to fit. When he returned to the guest room she walked over to him, kissing him on the lips. "I'm ready to go when you are." She said with a smile.

Robert handed her a pen and they headed for the car. They left her sweeaty clothes and her bicycle at the house. He dropped Roxy in front of the building and then went and parked his car. I wasnt good for them to be seen comming in together. Robert walked into class with a stack of tests. He handed them out. "You have two hours, begin" he said and took out his laptop. Everyone thought he was doing school work but he was writing a letter.

Dear Roxy,

By now it is obvious my interest in you goes way deeper than school work. I was attracted to you the first time you walked in my classroom. You are always cheerful, and cute as a button. I know that comment ages me, but I don't care. I've kept my body young with exercise, and I hope to keep my mind and spirit young as well. You are a big part of that. I feel younger just being near you. ( to be continued next post)

When he stopped the car in front of the school to let her out Roxanne had an urge to kiss him, but decided against it and simply smiled at him before getting out of the car and closing the door behind her. Roxanne watched him drive away from the school and into the parking lot before walking into the building and making her way to class. Of course, by the time Robert arrived with the stack of tests and began handing them out. When he announced that they would have two hours Roxanne began when they said start, glancing up for a few seconds to see what he was doing every few minutes. Like everyone else in the class, she thought he was doing school work and even if she had thought he was writing a letter, she never would have guessed it was meant for her.

Robert couldn't help staring at Roxanne as she worked on her music theory exam. His neices shirt fit a little tight over her larger breasts and her nipples stretched the thin fabric since she was without a bra. Not being able to stare to long without attracting attention, he resumed writing his letter.

(letter continued)

not only does your beautiful body make my heart jump.... your breasts are particularly nice looking this morning.... but the questions you ask me stimulate my thoughts. You are simply a delight to me in every way. You have a playful streak as we experienced in this morning's shower. I enjoyed it immensly. You are welcome to shower or use the guest room any time. My niece seldom visits now that she is older and in college, and I have no other relatives still living. She always lets me know well in advance of comming for a visit.

(to be continued in the next post)

Robert stood up and announced the scheduled 15 minute break. "Please turn over your papers and leave them on the desk, be back promptly at 10:15" he watched carefully as the students filed out. Roxanne was the last to leave. He stopped her and said " Roxanne.... meet me at my office after the exam please." His tone was matter of fact, intended not to draw any attention from others.

One of the last time she looked up from her test to look at Robert, Roxanne noticed he was looking at her and the two of them locked eyes. As they looked into each others eyes for a brief moment, Roxanne couldn't deny the instant attraction her and Robert had, despite the age difference. She smiled weakly at him before letting her eyes return to her test before anybody noticed the two of them. Then when he stood and announced the Fifteen minute break, she stood, going to leave only to be stopped by Robert. "Okay, Mr. Mackie. I'll see you after class." She said, acting as any other student would when asked to stay after class so she didn't draw attention to them.

As the students returned, robert watched as each took their assigned seet and flipped over their paper. With just 45 minutes left he went back to his letter.

(continued)

I hope that we can learn to love each other in every way, and as deeply as possible. Not only my happiness, but the survival of my family name depends upon it. I count the day I met you as a vey special day in my life. Perhaps, the most special of all.

I hope you feel the same about me.

Your Loving Robert.

Robert called the end of the test, collected the papers and went to his office to print his letter andw wait for Roxy.

Roxy came in with the rest of them when their break was over and when he called them end of the test, she watched as he came by and took her's. The students quickly left the class for the day as he collected their tests and Roxanne did the same. Unlike the other students, though, she didn't head to the dorms but headed to Robert's office. Upon arriving she knocked on the door, wanting to act like any other student would until they were alone at his place. That way, unnecessary attention wasn't drawn to either of them.

As she came in, he kissed her tendely and handed her the letter, he watched her as she read it. " "Come on sweety " he said we can talk about it on the way home.

Roxanne kissed him back when she was let into his office and once the door was closed behind them. When he handed her the letter she she looked at him with a puzzled look on her face, but sat down and read it. As she read it, she would glance up at him every few minutes. Roxy found herself not needing to ask if he meant it as she read because each time their eyes met as she looked up at him she could see all the love he had for her clear in his eyes. Once she was down reading it she got up and kissed him. "Yeah, lets go home." She said with a smile, knowing they would talk about it in the car.

They walked out to the car not paying attention to one another, but Robert wanted to be holding her. When they got to the car, he let her in and they drove off quickly. " I think you should stop by the dorm and pick up some things, dont you? Especially for tomorrow after our bike ride? You might also want a night gown in case were up late. What do you think?" he didnt wait for herto answer, but instead drove to the dorm and pulled in to the back parking lot.

Roxanne was getting ready to reply to him when he drove to the dorm, coming to a stop in the back parking lot. She looked over, smiling at him and leaned over to kiss him. Since they were in the back of the dormitory she wasn't worried about anyone seeing. "You stay out here, I'll go in and pack a bag and be back in a few minutes." She said, kissing him again before pulling herself away from him and exiting the car. Truth be told, she half expected him to not listen and to follow her into the dorm. She looked back at him before disappearing into the building. A few minutes passed and she came out with her guitar case and a bag that had three changes of clothes in it. She tossed her things into the back seat as she got in and kissed him. "Told you I wouldn't be gone long."

"Ah yes the guitar... thats a good thing too he said with a chuckle. So what did you think of my letter? Every word is true? How do you feel about us? Myself I couldnt wait for class to end so I could be with you." He listened as they drove to his house. When they pulled in the driveway, he just sat there listening to her and looking at her. He felt lucky to be there.

"Yeah," She began, leaning over and kissing him as she closed the door. "In case we decide to actually practice." She finished. "I thought it was sweet, you said things to that letter no man has ever said to me. Yes, I did think every word of it was true, Robert." She said, unsure of what to call him but she remember that was how he had signed the letter. Before she continued answering his questions, Roxanne looked over at him as he drove, trying to read his reaction to what she was saying. "As for us, I don't know what to call us yet. It's like we just met and are just starting to discover each other, but at the same time it's like I know in my heart that there's this instant connection and spark between us and I know that we were meant to be something." She finished, trying to describe it as best as she could.

Robert smiled as she finished, and got out of the car. He took her things and carried them in the house for her, he took her bag up to the spare bedroom, but left the guitar in his studio. On his way past the bathroom he picked up there sweaty clothes and towels from the morning rush. As he picked up her cycling pants he couldn't resist breathing in her feminine musk. He brought the laundy down and put it in he washer.

"How do you likeyour steak?", he asked. We're having asparagus, and potatoes with it. Maybe a salad if you like. Would you get me a beer from the fridge? Help yourself to whatever's there."

He went out on the deck and lit the grill, and came back in. He took his beer, and sat down pulling her in his lap.

"Well done." She said in reply when he asked how she liked her steak. "Sure." She said in response to him asking her to get him a beer. When he came back in and pulled her into his lap after taking his beer and sitting down she looked up at him, kissing him on the lips. "Thank you for carrying my things in." She said, kissing him again before taking a drink of the Mountain Dew she had got from the refrigerator when she got his beer. "I love you." She said before taking a drink. Roxanne hoped tonight was perfect.

"I love You" three magic words which from her meant the world. He wasn't sure she meant it but it made his heart skip a beat and the fact she said it at all was wonderful. He kissed her deeply and said " I love you too, I think I have since we first met." as she sat there, he enjoyed how her breasts were stretching out his neice's blouse. It looked even better up close than it had in class. He got up and put the potatoes on to boil and spiced the steak, then came back and sat down again, pulling he back in his lap. He rested his hand on her thigh and ran it along her inner thigh through the tight jeans she was wearing.

When he kissed her deeply, Roxanne returned the kiss, moving her free hand down to take his. "Really?" She asked. Sure, she had known he had had feelings for her and the letter had made it obvious but she had no clue that he had cared for her since the first time they met. Roxanne could see he was enjoying the way his niece's top did nothing to hold her breasts in and could tell he loved the way her big chest stretched the fabric of the shirt. Roxy watched as he got up, putting the potatoes on and spicing the steak. "You know you could try to make it a little less obvious when you stare at my chest." She joked, smiling at him. When he sat back down and pulled her into his lap again she sat her drink on the table. Then, as he ran his hand along her inner thigh, Roxy couldn't help but moan. "Keep your teasing up and we won't make it to our guitar lesson tonight." She warned.

Will you forgive me? he said. " Your actually pretty good, not that I can't help you, but you'll pass just fine." "I lied to have the oportunity to be with you. I just couldn't help myself. Honestly, I wouldn't care if we didn't eat dinner." "I could say I'm sorry, but the truth is I'm not. I'd do it again in a minute. I only hope you will understand. I did it for love. He looked down, sure she would be angry, and knowing she had the right to be, but hoping against hope, she felt as he did. He waited a moment then got up and put the steaks on and returned, still waiting for an answer.

When he asked for forgiveness at first Roxanne had a confused look on her face, at first she thought he meant about looking at her breasts. But then, as he went on to explain, she figured out that it wasn't that but that he had lied to spend time with her, that was what he was asking forgiveness for. As Robert explained more, Roxanne wanted to be mad and she knew she should be pissed at him, but she wasn't. He did it with good intentions and as he explained Roxanne could see in his eyes that he never meant to to deceive her. She watched as he looked down and then watched him as he got up from his seat and put the steaks on. When Robert returned she kissed him, giving him the most passionate kiss she could. "I'm not mad at you." She said. "I know I should be and I know I would be if it were any other man doing this, but I can see in your eyes that you never had the intention to deceive me."

Roberts eyes brightened and he hugged her to him. He returned her kiss with all the passion he could muster. "Thank you my darling" he said. "Thank you for loving me enough to understand."
Suddenly he felt hungry again, the weight of his deciet lifted from his shoulders by her forgiveness." He got up and retrieved the steaks from the grill and the vegitables from the stove and se them before her. " I hope this is to your liking my dear." He sat nxt to her during dinner rubbing her inner thigh all during the meal. Between bites of food, he paused to kiss her. each time more passionate tha the next until finally he lifted her from her chair again and sat her in his lap and kissed her so long and deeply that when they parted ahe was gasping for air.

Roxanne smiled, wrapping her arms around Robert as he hugged her. "I see no reason to be mad at you when your intent was never to hurt me." She said before kissing him. Roxanne watched as he got up and retrieved both the steaks from the grill and the vegetables from the stove. "I'm sure it will be, everything smells amazing." Roxy said, complimenting his cooking. Then, as they ate Roxanne could feel herself getting wet as he rubbed her inner thigh. "Keep it up and I'll be beginning for you to make love to me." She warned before kissing him. As he lifted her from the chair and moved her inot his lap again she smiled against his lips, returning his kiss with one just as passionate.

Back
Top Bottom