Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

guitar lesson

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Roxanne is a 19 year old college student at blue lake academy. She is studying music and learning guitar. Dr. Robert Mackie (40) is the guitar teacher. He likes Roxanne, and wants her to do well but she will need help. The good Dr. Mackie, has wanted her attention for many months now, and with her current trouble in class he sees the opportunity to spend time with her one on one.

He doesn't completely understand his fascination with a woman less than half his age, but it seems it is more than physical.

Roxanne walked into the class room just a few minutes before the bell was to ring that signaled the start of class. She had her purse, messenger bag and guitar case with her. When class started she sat at her desk, paying attention to every word that was said as he taught the class. She noticed that every time he got the chance he would lock eyes with her, but only for a brief moment before returning to teaching before any of the students noticed. Of course, despite what seemed to be an obvious fascination with her, Roxy was clueless that he had feelings for her. She was Nineteen years old with long and curly hair that was the color of chocolate and eyes that were the color of Emeralds. Today to class she wore a tank top and a skirt that hit just above her knee caps that had the same pattern on it as those short skirts you saw in the school girl costumes.

As class ended, Dr. Mackie asked Roxanne to speak with him before leaving. "Well Roxanne", he said, " I believe your going to need some extra help. You try very hard, and I respect that, but without some tutoring, I'm afraid you will never pass the semester practical exam. Your fretwork is substandard, and your picking is very weak. I hate to see you fail so I'm offering you the chance to study with me personally in my home. Are you interested?"

Roxanne was shocked to say the least upon hearing him say this, honestly she had thought she was doing pretty well in the class and she had thought she was pretty good at playing the guitar. Clearly her professor didn't agree, though. "Yes, I'm interested. After all, I would be getting help from one of the best." She answered him, smiling weakly at him. "I just don't want you to think I'm purposely failing just to have an excuse to spend time with you, Dr. Mackie." She added, as they both well most of the girls only took the class because they found him attractive and those girls would purposely do bad in hopes that he would offer the private tutoring he was to Roxanne, to them.

"I'm glad you are interested in succeeding my dear," he said. "I am sure the effort will pay off for you. If you would like we can start this evening, say 7:00-9:00? Bring your guitar of course. My address is 134 Oak Street." He hoped that despite what she had said She would find him attractive enough to get to know on a personal level. He knew it was a taboo relationship, but he was fascinated with here in every way. He thought to himself that he would very much enjoy tutoring this young girl. He hoped that she would enjoy it as much as he did. He thought that was doubtful, but being an optimist, he didn't let himself become discouraged.

"This evening sounds great." She said with a smile, writing down his address as he gave it to her she put the paper it was written on in her bag. "I'll be there and thanks for offering this to me Dr. Mackie. Is there anything else I need to bring?" Roxanne asked. Of course, she didn't know what he had planned or that he even had feelings for her. Roxy smiled at him again before turning to leave the room. "See you tonight." She said, looking over her shoulder to look at him one last time before leaving the room and for some reason, as she left, Roxy half expected him to stop her.

Robert gave her a longing look as she left the room and their eyes met when she looked back from the doorway. Thinking his intentions might be obvious he looked away quickly and pretended to be deep in thought over the paper he held in his hand. She disappeared around the corner and he began packing his briefcase for home.
He hurried home and went to his music studio. He set up a music stand and chair, as well as a full-length mirror in front of the chair.

As Roxy looked back before exiting the room her eyes only met his for a second before he looked down at the paper, so she was unable to notice the look of longing in his eyes. A few seconds of watching him as he looked down at the paper, appearing to be lost in deep thought, Roxy looked back ahead of her and walked out of the classroom, disappearing out into the hall. Soon she exited the school and was on her way home.

Upon arriving home, she tried to decide if she wanted to change clothes or not and eventually decided to keep the skirt. At around 6:30 she picked up her guitar case and purse before leaving the house and beginning to walk to his place, it only being about two blocks away from where she lived. Then, at Seven o'clock on the dot she knocked on his door. Of course, she had no clue what he had set up for the two of them.

Robert answered the door and asked her in. He brought her into his studio and had her sit down. He explained that the mirror was there so they could both clearly see her technique from the same point of view. Robert set about her lesson immediately helping her with her technique. By looking in the mirror he was able to show her how to properly manipulate the strings. It gave him a warm feeling to be near her as he was, sometimes even wrapping his arms around her as he showed her the correct fingering techniques. At the conclusion of the lesson he asked her if she ever rode a bicycle. When she looked puzzled at this question, he explained that he found that particular exercise was helpful in improving fine motor control, which had a definite impact on guitar skills. He then invited her to join him for his daily rides on the bike paths as well.

When Robert answered the door she smiled at him, As he lead her in she looked around. "You have a really nice place, Dr. Mackie." She said, unsure as to what to call him outside the class room. Once they entered the studio she sat her purse down and began to take her guitar out of the case, sitting down in the chair and resting her guitar on her knee. She nodded, listening to him as he explained the purpose of the full length mirror. When he began her lesson she did as he instructed, but it was clear she hadn't been playing as long as some of the others in his class. As she played, looking in the mirror and focusing on the notes she was told to play. When he would wrap her arms around her as he showed her the correct techniques, it seemed to help relax her slightly tense muscles. She wasn't tense because she was scared of something he might do nor was it that she didn't want to be here. When the lesson ended she was more than a little confused when Bob asked if she had ever ridden a bike, but as he explained she became less confused. "Sure, I mean, if you don't mind and if you want me to." She said, then after a silence fell between them she waited a few seconds before speaking. "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to stay a little longer, you could always teach me a little more." She said, wanting to make it clear that she liked being around him.

"Good! the riding will help he said. I warn you though, I keep a pretty quick pace. Best to wear something thin and cool, and bring a water bottle, or you will overheat. I'll meet you at the bike path at 7 am. We have to start early or we'll miss class."

"Your welcome to stay longer if you like, but only to relax. Two hours is enough study. You need to let your mind relax."

"Would you like some desert? I've god cheesecake in the fridge."

Roxanne nodded. "I'll try to keep up with you, though it sounds like you're pretty damn good a biking." She said with a smile. "I'll be sure to wear something I won't overheat in and I'll be sure to have water." She smiled, setting both her guitar case and purse by the couch, but made sure that they were out of his way. "Relaxing sounds like a great idea and cheese cake sounds amazing, that is, if you want me to stay."

"Come on in the kitchen" he said. "I'll get the cheese cake". He cut two slices and poured two cups of coffee. They sat and chatted about random things for over two hours. He found this girl not only attractive physically but fascinating as well. They really seemed to get along. It was past eleven when he offered her a ride home, worried about he being out so late alone. As he walked her to his car he couldn't help himself he stopped, took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He stood their stunned. "I'm terribly sorry he said, that was way out of line.

When he told her to come into the kitchen she did. "Do you need help with getting anything?" She asked, feeling like she was being rude if she were to let him do everything. As they sat at the table and talked for over two hours, getting to know each other she would notice him looking into her eyes and she thought she saw a longing within them, but she brushed it off as nothing. She did notice that the two of them got along great, though. When she took him up on his ride home she picked her things up on her way out the door. Then, when they were in the drive way on the way to the car, she was surprised when he took her in his arms and treated her to a passionate kiss. In fact, she almost had dropped her guitar case. It took her a moment to answer, but when she did Roxy wasn't mad nor upset. She put a finger to his lips to quite him. "Don't apologize for something you don't regret, Doctor Mackie." She said before kissing him back, although her's was just a peck on the lips and no where near as passionate as his had been. "By the way, you're a great kisser."

Robert helped her into the car and drove her back too her dorm. "will you be comming for a lesson tomorrow? he asked. What kind of desert would you like.?

Robert walked her to the door of her dorm. He wanted to kiss he goodnight, but it would be completely inappropriate here. He said good night and made his way home.

Roxanne looked over at him as he drove her back to her dorm. "If you would like me to come over again tomorrow, yes. Whatever you want is fine." She said, not really caring what they had for desert they had tomorrow night. When they got to the dorms she got out of the car, getting her guitar case and purse out of the back seat. She was a bit surprised when Robert shut off the car and got out, walking her to her dorm room, saying good night before leaving. Once inside she changed into pajama and went to bed, setting her alarm clock on her phone for the next morning.

When she was awoke by her alarm the next morning, she got dressed in a pair of work out pants that were black, made out of a breathable fabric, a light blue top that was made out of the same breathable fabric as the pants, but fit more like a tank top and a pair of running shoes. She then filled a water bottle, most of the way with water before putting some ice in to keep it cold. She then left her dorm, getting her bike and heading to the bike trail. She finally got there around 6:55 and waited for Robert.

Robert was happy as a lark as he drove home and got ready for bed. This night had been wonderful. She was cute and funny, and they just seemed to click, at least he thought so. The next morning as arrived the trailhead he was surprised to see her waiting. He'd been so exceited by the fact she stayed almost two hours that he had forgotten he invied her. But no matter, he was glad to see her any way.

"Readyto ride?" he asked cheerily as he rode up. He was a morning person, and these morning rides were a passion of his, and kept his 40 year old body tight and hard.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said and smiled at him, in what he was wearing she found her eyes wandering, finding that his body was much more tight and hard than most of the twenty year old men she knew. "Looks like working out is kind to you." She said, surely he had already noticed her eyes wandering his body. Well, if not she had just made it obvious.

"Thank you!" he said. Robert had made it a practice to ride shirtless in just a pair of light nylon running shorts. He was not interested in aerodynamics, he liked the feel of the cool air on his skin as he rode. The wind blew the loose legs of the shorts back when he rode making making the upperpart of his thighs and but visable from behind when he rode. He took off fast down the taril and looked back to see if Roxanne was following.

When e took off Roxanne followed behind, able to keep up pretty well but she would still fall behind some which made it clear she was far newer at this than he was. By the middle of the ride she was able to keep up with him side by side.

Robert looked back ocassionally and saw his new friend struggling. His usual pace was a bit much for her and she was new to this He could tell she had the stamina to do this with a bit of training, but for now he would back off the pace a bit and allow her to adjust. Beside, it was pleasant for him to chat with her while riding. He was unacustomed to having company, especially company so pleasant and beautiful.

Though he hadn't thought about it slowing down had a cost. The trail they were riding was a circuit and they were losing time. They would be late in returning. As they finished the trail, it was just 20 minutes until class, living near the trail head, it was manageable for him, but to get to the dorms andthen to class would not allow her time to shower and change. Today was written exam day. She dare not be late. It was a delicate dilemma, but one she would have to face.

As they ended the trail he stopped and told her of the time. " If you wish to shower at my house, you may" he said. My niece has left some summer clothes at my house. Your welcome to borrow what ever you like. Its up to you.

As they came to the end of the trail and he made her aware of the time she nodded, knowing there was no what she could shower at her dorm and make it to class on time. "Thank you." She said. "I will still need to go by my dorm and get my things, though." She said, now worried about how she was to get her things.

Robert reminded her that for the writen test she wouldn't need her instrument, and he could lend her a pen. They rode quickly back to his house. He gave her a towel, soap and shampoo and let her have first crack at the shower. She would have to be quick if they both were to shower in time. He layed out his nieces clothes for her to choose from.

When they arrived at his house and he gave her a towel, soap and shampoo she made her way into the bathroom, but looked back over at him. "How about we save both of us sometime and just shower together?" She asked, looking back at him with a smile on her face. "Of course, that is if you would like to." She said, walking back over to him and kissing him on the cheek.

Robert did not have to be asked twice. he joined her in the bathroom and quickly stripped off his sweaty shorts. He started the water, as he watched her undress. His eyes were locked upon her, and his cock quickly came to full attention. Due to their lack of time, there would be no lovemaking today, but it was a wonderful teaser, and would be the subject of his thoughts as he monitored the test today, normally the most boring of tasks. Today he looked forward to the daydream he knew he'd be having.

The water was hot and he climbed in leaving room for her in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom