Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This... had to be the worst day of her life. She sat on the front bench at the church as she watched her one and only love being rolled down the center of the Aisle in his Casket. She closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face as she tried her hardest not to break down in tears and cry her heart out. But she had loved him so much, they had even began talking about the possibility of a family and marriage. Though she watched as he was set in place and his casket was open. His arms resting gently across his chest one hand over the other. She couldn't even concentrate at the funeral she was so lost in tears.

Aislyn was her name, she sat on the cold, hard bench with her arms crossed. She felt so sick, her hair was curled in the slightest, her bright blue eyes now glazed over from all of her crying. Her nose red and her eyes puffy, she rubbed the back over her neck as the funeral slowly went on. It dragged on by which made it that much worse. After the funeral and the grave side service was over she watched as her family and friends left back home. She stood by his grave and she sighed softly, wiping her eyes as they began to slowly fill in the grave with the dirt.

After about an hour of standing there she finally left, sitting in the driver side seat of her car she clenched the steering wheel and slowly left the graveyard. She almost couldn't handle being in a car, she remembered the night the Police officer knocked on her door. She fell to her knees and about passed out. Though leaving with the officer to the site she found him on the road. The front of the car smashed by a head on collision with a Semi-Truck driver. His body flung from the car, having been announced dead on the scene.

Aislyn lost part of herself that day and knew that she would never be the same again. She could never love again, not like she loved him. Though reaching her home.. their home.. she opened the door and entered the cold, lonely house. Shutting the door she sighed and looked around, setting her purse down onto the small table by the door. But before she knew it, her knees gave way and she fell to the floor in the living room as she broke down. Sobbing into her hands, her blue eyes even more glazed over. Her knees bent in her black skirt as her white shirt received the drops of her tears. Her body shaking, she wasn't sure if she could make it without him, almost feeling herself going into hyperventilation.

RE: A Ghostly Love

It had happened so quickly. All David remembered was a flash of light and a flurry of colors when something slammed into his car. It was as if it occurred in slow motion; his body ripped through the seatbelt and crashed through the window, watching as the rain fell before he dropped to the ground. He had bled out before anyone could get there. And then David was dead.

But apparently he had unfinished business, or he wasn't meant to be dead, because he was still here. David was beside Aislyn the entire time, frowning slightly as his one love tried to not break down in tears. He wished he could say something, or give her a hug to let her know everything was all right. But he couldn't. He felt a certain tinge of disappointment as his grave was filled in, shaking his head before sighing. Once it was over and Aislyn drove home, David followed by sitting in the passenger seat. He looked over and sighed. "I'm here, love. I am..." he said softly, putting his hand over hers as she drove, though knowing she couldn't feel his touch.

It was a saddening sight as Aislyn fell to her knees and began to cry. David ran a through his dark brown hair, watching with his fine green eyes. He didn't know what to do, and so he just sat on the edge of the table and watched. "Love..." he whispered, not knowing that his voice would just barely reach her.

She felt so alone, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to be around her family right now. As much as she loved them all she could think about was being alone, laying in their bed and sulking. It had only bee five days since his death and they already had the funeral. Though she breathed in softly as she tried her best to calm herself down. She leaned back against the front of the couch on the floor and she bent her knees to her chest as she covered her face in her hands.

Swallowing, she let her breathing slow down until she was calm again though it was hard to swallow. Her throat tight with every breath she took in though she looked up, wondering if she heard something. Maybe someone called her through the door she sighed and stood up slowly as she walked over to the door and opened it though after she did. She stared out into the empty porch. Confused, she rubbed the back of her neck. "I.. I swore I heard someone.." She whispered and sighed.

Shutting the door and locked it she closed the windows as she dragged herself through the house. Through the kitchen and down the long.. dark.. lonely hall that led to their room. Opening it, she looked at the king sized bed, their dresser with their photographs of each other on there. She sighed as she walked over to his side of the closet and opened it up. She pulled out one of his shirts and pulled it onto her body. She breathed it in, smelling him and she closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face. She turned and crawled onto the bed as she hugged his pillow to her body, staring into the wall.

David blinked in surprise. She heard someone? She heard him? "What..?" he whispered. He was getting anxious, and excited. Would he be able to talk to her again? Let her know that she wasn't alone? But would that be a good idea, though? Shaking his head, he followed her as she went to the door before wandering through the house.

His hand touched her left shoulder, frowning slightly as she looked at pictures of them. God, they were so happy together. Why did it have to end that quickly? He closed his eyes, gritting his teeth before she moved into the bedroom.

He crossed his arms as she leaned against the wall, gazing at her graceful yet sullen movements that drew David to Aislyn in the first place. When she pulled on one of his shirts and climbed into bed, David couldn't help but walk over as she hugged his pillow. He then lay beside her, wrapping his arms around her as he leaned into her ear, kissing it lightly. "I love you, Aislyn..."

She closed her eyes and breathed in softly, maybe she'd be able to get some sleep now that she had closure. The man who had crashed into him head-on was taken to court and sentenced to a few years in prison for driving under the influence and leaving the site of a accident after he ran into him. Her clenched tight, she needed to just fall asleep she needed to just get away from everything. She sighed lightly and breathed in and out softly.

Though her eyes popped open as she felt what she thought was a pressure around her sides. She looked up and turned her head to look back behind her where he slept beside her though she saw nothing. She swallowed and turned her head back though she gasped and sat up a bit, something whispered and she swallowed as she looked around quickly.

A semi-scared look on her face, was someone in her house? She breathed in softly and slowly turned to step out of the bed, "S-someone there?" She asked and she swallowed, holding the pillow to her chest.

David jumped back as she sat up, surprised as she called out again. He stayed quiet for just a moment, then narrowed his eyes. He was going to try it again. Attempting to grip the sheets - though his hands just passed through them - he parted lips.

"Aislyn, it's me . . . David. I'm here," he spoke softly, reaching out to lay a hand upon hers. He hoped that she could hear him, but the chances of seeing him were extremely low, he thought. "Don't be afraid..." David whispered.

She breathed in sharply and she pulled open the drawer on his side and pulled out the small handgun that they had in the small nightstand. In case anyone had decided to break in, she walked through the bedroom and to the door. Her hand was shaking a bit and she began to look around the house. Though after realizing the house was empty she closed her eyes and she shook her head with a soft sigh.

She un-cocked the gun and she looked down at it. Her fingers running along the cool metal and she walked back into the room. "I'm going crazy..." She whispered and rubbed the back of her head, running her fingers up through her hair and she closed her eyes tightly.

[running an errand. I'll be back in thirty!]

His eyes widened when he saw her going for the handgun. David got up, reaching towards her. "Baby, no..." he said, trying to get her attention. As she went through the house to check that she was "alone", the ghost frowned and sighed. She couldn't see him, hear him, and or feel him. At least, only in certain occasions.

Coming around behind her, David tried one last time, slipping his arms around her waist, coming close to her. "Love, I'm here . . . . please..." he said softly, leaning down to kiss her neck. Though he couldn't feel her flesh the way he used to, David remembered how she feel, and sighed gently. In case she lifted the gun, one of his hands rested there, attempting to push it away as he held her.

She bit her bottom lip as she looked at the gun in her hands, would it make it better if she aimed and pulled the trigger? Could she be with him? She sighed though after a moment she felt her hair stand up on ends on her arms and she felt that pressure around her waist once more. A sensation against her neck and she breathed in lightly. She closed her eyes, imagining him there. Holding her, kissing her. "David..?" She said lightly and looked up. "I wish you were here.." She said softly and she wrapped her arms around her waist.

Just like she use to when he wrapped his arms around her.. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes. Though what was she feeling, she kept feeling pressure. Then she asked, "David.. are.. are you here?" She asked softly and she looked up and around. She wasn't one to ever believe in ghosts, as he knew about that. But she wondered..

David knew it was a long shot, but she was beginning to notice his presence. Or, at least, know that something else was there. Aislyn had tilted her head to the side, giving him better access, meaning that she could definitely feel him.

"Yes . . . I am, Aislyn. I'm right here," he whispered back, and tried something. He pressed his lips further into her neck and lightly clenched around a bit of her flesh, trying to nibble on that sweet spot.

Though after a moment she looked up, "What am I thinking? Of course you're not.." She whispered and she rubbed her forehead, though she felt a slight pinch on her neck and she gasped. She slid her hand around to rest on her neck and she spun around quickly. Her hand reached out slowly, though all she reached through was air. She frowned and nibbled on the inside of her lip.
Maybe if she thought of him, she could see him her, hand still reaching out, though still in the back of her mind there was that little voice scratching at her.

"This is crazy.." She thought and she looked around. Maybe she really was just going crazy.

He sighed; this was becoming difficult. But the fact that she felt his teeth meant something, and that urged him to keep trying. As Aislyn reached out, her love circled around in front of her and took her hand, embracing it softly. David leaned close to her palm, pressing his cheek against her.

Then, without his notice, his body flickered slightly, becoming solid before vanishing again. He just needed her to see...

She looked around slowly before she dropped her hand, though just before dropping it she saw something flicker. She squinted her eyes a bit before she cried out and she gave a slight jump back. Slamming her back into the wall behind her, she just saw something.. Her eyes grew wide and she stepped to the side a bit.

She swallowed and she stared back out into the air, into the nothingness that was there. "D-david?" She asked softly and she looked around.

David looked up in surprise, watching her jump back and hit the wall. Did she see him? Not one to let his chance go, the ghost stepped forward urgently, placing a hand on her waist. "I'm here!" he exclaimed. However, he flickered again, his voice becoming audible, so all Aislyn heard was, "-here!"

She felt her bottom lip tremble slightly, hearing the word 'Here' and her heart thumped a bit faster. "David..s-show me a sign.." she said and looked around. "Baby..?" She asked and she looked around slowly. Though as she looked into the air she breathed in slightly, hoping.. praying that she was given a sign and not that she was just going nuts.

A sign? What sort of sign could David give her? He could certainly try to knock something over or play with the light switch, but he wanted to do something that he hadn't been able to for a long time. "All right, love..." he whispered. Stepping closer to her, he placed his pale, see-through hands on her waist and leaned in, placing a light but loving kiss on Aislyn's wonderful lips.

David's body flickered again, becoming solid for about five seconds, then vanishing as he took a step back to give her room, hoping that she felt him. "Come on..."

Would there really be a sign, was she making this up in her mind? She looked around slowly, maybe this was a way of getting over the pain. Her mind playing tricks on her, showing that he is here. Keep her from crying but would it make her insane? Though after a moment her eyes grew wide as she saw Davids body becoming solid for a moment and she gasped as she felt his lips on hers.

She breathed in lightly and she reached up to touch his neck and cheek, though as she did her hand went through air and she looked around and then back in front of her. "Did you kiss me?" She asked and breathed in lightly. She came to believe her mind was playing tricks on her.. and why not go with it? If it meant seeing him again, she'd go with it and go crazy.

David's eyes went wide with surprise. She felt it! That was great! Then, his face adopting an expression of determination, he closed in once more and leaned into her ear, kissing it before nodding. "I did. I've missed you, love..." he said, each word said with finality, knowing that they would reach her.

His lips then trailed down her ear, sliding along until he reached her neck, kissing her soft flesh several times, with purpose as his arms slowly wrapped themselves around her.

She looked up and around before she noticed him flickering in and out again and she could feel him against her ear, before the tingling sensation he gave her as his lips trailed down her neck. Her eyes closed tightly and as her arms moved to wrap around them she breathed in sharply as she looked up to see him. "Oh my god.. David.." She whispered and touched his cheek, tears streaming down her cheeks as she cried softly in front of him.

"I've missed you so much." she said as she leaned up to press her lips against his cool, ghostly lips and she breathed in. She couldn't believe that she could feel him, touch him, kiss him.

Unfortunately, his body wasn't solid enough yet for her to firm grasp his form. But, she could definitely feel him there. David frowned as tears ran down her face, and turned his head slightly to kiss the tips of her fingers. "Aislyn, don't cry. It's okay," he whispered softly.

As she leaned up to kiss him, David smiled softly and kissed her back, releasing a soft moan of pleasure. Then, in a moment of passion, he put his hands on her hips and pushed her against the wall, kissing her much more deeply as he reveled in her touch.

Though with him not being fully solid, her hands slightly fell through though she could feel his presence. She looked up to him and soon felt her back against the wall. Right now she could care less if she was crazy, just as long as she could at least make herself think and feel that he was here right with her. She could feel his lips against hers, cool, gentle, she could taste him. Her hands lightly touched him at least until she could hold him.

Though during the kiss she could feel at times his lips fully pressed against hers, the weight of his kiss and then afterwards she'd feel nothing as he'd flicker. Though she leaned in more and she breathed in, hearing the soft moan and she nodded her head. "I.. I know.." She said softly and felt the kiss deepen, a soft moan escaping her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom