Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Superheroes Gone Wild?

Zanten

Super-Earth
Essentially this wouldn't be intended so much as a Teen Student with Powers roleplay as it is a Teen Heroes Who Fight Really Bad People; like Teen Titans, only with original characters. See, what always struck me as an element largely unexplored is that you're taking teenagers with the usual hormones, impulses, etc, and sticking them in situations full of adrenaline, danger, and generally a lot of rough physical contact. This would seem to be an absolute petrie dish for sexual tension, which might lead to a 'superteam' base full of overcharged, hyperactive, extremely horny teens in tights who recognize they might well die the next day or so.

Anyone interested?

Yay! =D Hopefully we can maintain a good balance in gender and sexualities, so nobody will be left out just because there's 2 women and 8 men. xDD *toddles to work on a profile format*

Unfortunately, I am staring at a wave of personal problems to descend upon me tomorrow like a tsunami. If that tidal wave bypasses me, however, then I would be game.

Curse personal tsunamis. ._.

Oh, Character sheet up in the group section's appropriate sub-board!

I'm interested as well, but this type of thing seems to only attract more guys than girls.

You know Mifune, you'd think that, but I started one that I was sure would attract more guys than girls...and we ended up with a ration of like 3 women to every 1 man. >.> So you never know...

Anyway, I'd be interested. Always love a good superhero story with a twist.

lol. It's not as fun as you think. My character couldn't get a break from women constantly assaulting him in that game. >.> Made it hard to move the plot along since I was running it. :p Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but can be very counter-productive to have an uneven ration either way, so you'd be best rooting for closer to even numbers. ^_^

But damn...it was fun...

Well that personal Tsunami passed me by, much to my surprise and delight. -sigh- I already cancelled on one group role play that I had been accepted into because I thought for sure that I would get hit. Ah well, I am sure that they were able to find a replacement rather quickly. I'll keep me eye out for a character template.

Awesome sauce! The genders are still looking pretty unbalanced, so should probably give it at least a little more time to see if more women express interest.

If you need another woman, then count me in. Just send me a PM with the appropriate links for the character sheet and the thread. ;)

If it's still open is there any way I could join please? I just rejoined and this is my favorite type of RP so I thought it'd be perfect to restart on.

Back
Top Bottom