Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Jely Wants. {fandoms and originals!}{mostly dom.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

jely anne

Planetoid
HELLO THERE. 8D

I'm jely anne. Call me Jely. C:

This is the part where I talk about myself, right?
I'm a bit of a nerd, I love video games and MMO's. My life currently revolves around Skyrim. Yep. My favourite band by far is Dir en grey. Anyone else who is a fan gets a million respect points from me. I love Bioware games, especially the Dragon Age series. I am pansexual and I'm open to all kinds of pairings in my role plays.

My schedule is a little iffy. Don't hassle me, please. Shoot me a PM if I haven't replied in a week, but seriously, I hate it when people are constantly bugging me about posting. >_> I'll return the favour. I really dont enjoy pestering my partners over posting, at all. Unless I'm really into the role play, or you specifically ask me to, I wont bother nudging you if you stop posting. Which, yes, means you can drop me without warning. But if you're so kind as to let me know, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Quality and quantity. If you could post more than three paragraphs, that'd be stellar. My length varies greatly depending on the situation, how I'm feeling, all of that. But so long as I have something to work with, it will never drop below two paragraphs per character that I am playing. On that note, I love to double/triple/etc. Let's play multiple characters! If that's not your strong suit, I understand. The only time I require it is if you ask me to play a canon to your original character and a few other exceptions.

Fandoms!

Anime
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Naruto
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Death Note
Deadman Wonderland
Durarara!!
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Durarara!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x100000

Video Games
Skyrim
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Lost Odyssey
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: II
Harvest Moon
Soul Calibur
Pokemon
Rune Factory 2
Zelda
Tales of Symphonia
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Lost Odyssey
Loren The Amazon Princess
Ib

Television/Movies/Books
House M. D
Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Scrubs
Being Human
True Blood
Battle Royale
The Inheritance Cycle
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Lion King
The Lion King 2
Game of Thrones
30 Rock

Song-based
She's So Mean
Don't Mess With Me
Love The Way You Lie
The City Is At War
The Walk
Foundations
Kaito ga Uninstall
The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka
Rotten Girl, Grotesque Romance
Anything by Alesana
Anything by Dir en grey
Anything by La Dispute

Other
Frozen Essence
Fantasia: Realm of Thanos
Fantasia: Requiem of the Abyss
RE:Alistair
Yo-Jin-Bo
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus
Tokimeki Memoiral Girl's Side 2nd Season
The Second Reproduction
Vocaloids
Dir en grey

Originals!

Can I Keep Her?
A powerful demoness has a rather peculiar hobby. She likes to collect the souls of attractive humans, so that when they die they are sent to her circle of Hell. To achieve this, since she cannot leave Hell herself, she made the very first human whose soul she collected into a demon. She treats this demon sort of like a pet, and she's very fond of him. He is sent to gather the human souls for her, and also is a source of companionship. Things get complicated, though, when he becomes attracted to a human girl whose soul he is sent to steal. At first, the demoness is angry and resentful of the human, and considers ordering the demon to simply kill her. But eventually she comes around, and decides that she will allow her demon to take the human girl back to Hell with him, to keep as a plaything. The main focus would be the relationship between the three of them. The demoness adores the demon, the demon loves/admires the demoness but his feelings are growing for the human girl, and the human... well, she's a little too busy being terrified of her new environment and companions to really know where her heart is.
I would like to play the demoness, and would like you to play the demon. The human can go either way, I don't mind.
Genders are all negotiable except the demon, I would like him to stay male.

No Boys Allowed!
A young princess lives away from the royal palace, on her own other than her many servants and maids, all of which are female. After a trauma in her childhood, one kept secret from anyone not in the royal family, she has become extremely resentful of men. There are rumours that the princess is sexually involved with all of the women in her house. Growing bored of all the familiar faces in her home, she decides to hire another servant to add to the household. What she does not know is that the new addition is actually a very effeminate male, who disguised himself as a young lady in order to get the job.
I would like to play the princess, and you would play the new servant. The other ladies in the house are up for grabs for both of us, unless you would like me to take up all of them. It would be F/F and F/M, occasionally multiple females and one male if we give the female maids a bigger part.

An Angel by Day, a Devil by Night.
This could go a number of ways, though I mostly envision it in a Mistress/slave scenario. I would like to play a woman whose very sweet, caring, and loving during the day but sadistic, vicious and demanding during the night. The focus would be on the relationship between her and her partner/slave, and how he/she deals with the situation. It could be a split-personality thing, maybe one 'side' isn't aware of the other, there's a lot of possibilities. F/F or F/M.

Bad Dog! <3
She's your typical spoiled brat. A daddy's girl who gets whatever and as it turns out, whoever she wants. She decides that she wants a new pet, but she's bored of the usual. Birds, cats, dogs, lizards, they just aren't interesting to her. She wants a boy to play with. Not one to deny his little girl anything, her father hires a boy to act as his daughter's pet. The boy might be a prostitute, a homeless kid, orphan, whatever. Doesn't matter, he just desperately needs the money, so he accepts.
I play the daughter and I want you to play the pet. F/M preferred, but we can make the boy into a girl and go with F/F if you really want.

Meow!
The girl is naive, innocent, and extremely sheltered. She doesn't have any friends, since she is rarely allowed to leave the mansion-like house she lives in. Lonely, she pleads with her parents to buy her a kitten, so she has at least some company. They reluctantly allow it, buying a cat from a rather eerie pet shop that was recently built in their town. The kitten is actually a grown man, cursed by a witch to take the animal form after he showed her some kind of disrespect. Whenever the girl and the cat are alone, he turns back into his human form. However when anyone but the girl is around, he is forced back into the kitten body. The girl doesn't quite understand the difference between his human and cat form and treats him the same either way. Which includes having him sleep in bed next to her, changing in front of him, and even showering with him.
I'd like to play the girl and I would like you to play the 'kitten.' F/M only.

Protection For a Price
A human girl becomes the target of several packs of werewolves. This can be for whatever reason, we'll discuss it. They all seem to be dead set on killing her, and she can't run forever. When the end is near for her, after being cornered by a particularly feral team of werewolves, one of the 'beasts' comes to her rescue. As it turns out, the woman who saves her is the alpha of a very powerful pack, and the moment she turns up the other wolves flee. The seemingly benevolent werewolf offers to protect the human... if she promises to serve her completely as her slave.
I would like to play the alpha werewolf, you'd be playing the human girl. I'm also willing to do F/M for this, the human can be switched to male.

Craving;;
- Dragon Age, Hawke x Anders, post-game, angsty and dark and possibly a abusive relationship.
- Durarara!! basically anything that includes the canons. Biggest craving is Kururi x Shizuo x Mairu.
- Something song-based.

An Angel by Day, a Devil by Night.
This could go a number of ways, though I mostly envision it in a Mistress/slave scenario. I would like to play a woman whose very sweet, caring, and loving during the day but sadistic, vicious and demanding during the night. The focus would be on the relationship between her and her partner/slave, and how he/she deals with the situation. It could be a split-personality thing, maybe one 'side' isn't aware of the other, there's a lot of possibilities. F/F or F/M.
Bad Dog!
She's your typical spoiled brat. A daddy's girl who gets whatever and as it turns out, whoever she wants. She decides that she wants a new pet, but she's bored of the usual. Birds, cats, dogs, lizards, they just aren't interesting to her. She wants a boy to play with. Not one to deny his little girl anything, her father hires a boy to act as his daughter's pet. The boy might be a prostitute, a homeless kid, orphan, whatever. Doesn't matter, he just desperately needs the money, so he accepts.
I play the daughter and I want you to play the pet. F/M preferred, but we can make the boy into a girl and go with F/F if you really want.

I'd quite like both of these roleplays, the first one a bit more then the second one, but it's all your choice to choose which one we do.
we can rp on msn, AIM, a tread here or trough PM's, just you choose~

Are you still open for Love Me? I'm female so probably go for the M/F if that's ok but I can play a male if you'd rather! PM me if its still open and we can discuss!

Liliminx2, ...which Mistress/slave scenario? I think there's a few plots that could fit that pairing.

Mifune, I'm sorry, I've gotten too many requests for that already. If there's something else you'd like to do, let me know. :)

Do you have a plot for Naruto? Also, do you know of the Manga/Anime Bleach? Hmm... perhaps we can do "No Boys Allowed" Naruto style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom