Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D 3.5] DDDDD: Dungeons, Dragons, DDs and Dicks.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
A sexy game of D&D! Seems pretty self-explanatory. Finally, nerds get to party too!

The world you live in has been irrevocably sexualized. Years ago, a great plague spread across the land, amplifying the sexual appetite of all who encountered it. Some embraced the change, seeing it as a welcome step toward universal love. Others were ashamed by the new urges that sprang up within themselves and their neighbors, and suppressed their sexuality harder and harder. Most simply went on with their daily lives, and just screwed their mates more often. In fact, to this day, nobody knows if the plague still holds the world in it's grip, or if everyone just adapted to the new lifestyle. But none will argue that the world hasn't changed. Sex itself is not nearly so taboo a subject, in most circles, though some kinks may still provoke a raised eyebrow or two. The more extreme kinks have taken the place of traditional sex in the public eye, things to be spoken of only in private, and sometimes not at all.

I will be running this game in a moderately realistic fashion, albeit with a little wiggle room for the sake of sexiness. But when you get captured and raped by lizardmen, they aren't just going to give you your stuff back and let you go once they're finished. Chances are, you're on the menu after they're done.

Here's the meaty bits you need to know about the campaign and what your characters should look like:
System: DND 3.5
Player Count: 3-6
Style of Play: A mix of Roleplay and Hack & Slash, with a liberal infusion of Smut.
Allowed Content: Considering I have a pretty massive library, if something doesn't show up on this list, ask.

• Core Material
  • Complete X Books
  • Races of X books
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook
  • Tome of Battle
  • Tome of Magic
  • Magic of Incarnum
  • Sandstorm, Stormwrack, Frostburn
  • PHB II
  • Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness
  • Ebberon materials (some adaptation required)
  • Cityscape, Dungeonscape
  • And the Book of Erotic Fantasy, of course. (Some material will need adaptation)

Character Creation:

• Backstory: At least a full paragraph, preferably more.
  • Experience: 5th Level (or ECL 5 for characters with LA/RHD)
  • Wealth: 9000 GP
  • Ability Scores: Roll 5d6 best 3, or 40 point buy
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max HP at 1st, then roll or take average at each level. You can't suddenly change your mind if you roll low, so be sure.
  • Alignment: Game's open to all alignments, just make sure they're decent enough folks to cooperate with the rest of the party.

Other Notes: I will also allow most homebrewed material, and some personalization of classes and feats, though I will have to check the material for balance before I approve of it.

Please post a general idea of what kind of character you’d like to play, and what kind of kinks you are particularly keen on, the kinds of things you, or your character for that matter, would like to see involved in the game as it goes on.

In this game, 5th level characters should be rather exceptional, and will most likely be somewhat famous. About on the level of a B- or C-list celebrity, a professional athlete, a crime lord, or a bishop.

Finally, here are some helpful sites:
The Hypertext d20 SRD contains a good summation of most core material, along with some stuff from UA and the Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Mythweavers Will require you to make an account with them, but they have a great setup for online character sheets. They'll even help fill themselves in.
Invisible Castle Is the dice roller I mentioned earlier that will allow you to link the results of your rolls.

Go ahead and post your sign up, this is totally open to applications. Only four or five will actually go on the adventure, but everyone who applies will be given consideration.

I'm still very much interested in this by the way. I'm surprised it never got off the ground, since it seems like there were quite a few people with characters and whatnot. I can throw my hat back in the ring (if that's the right analogy), so if other people are still interested, maybe we can even get it going this time.

interested, I can have a character done very quickly if this is still open.

btw, I didn't see Complete Arcane in the list. are Warmages allowed? (they might be in other books, they have a set spell list with spells per day without memorisation, and can use light to medium armor (a feat can improve this to Medium to heavy. and light shields) saves/bab go up as Clerics.)

if you can't find it, may I still use it?

Back
Top Bottom