Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

"Thank you." Roxanne said to him as he pulled out her chair for her upon leading her to the table. Roxy then let go of his hand, wanting him to have both hands free to pour their drinks. As he sat down she kept her eyes on him from across the table, a smile on her face. Something about being able to render Tim utterly speechless made her feel sexy.

Roxy was glad to see once they were seated across the table from each other that Tim relaxed some and upon him noticing the ring on her finger she took his free hand, lacing their fingers together. Roxy started to eat, seeming a little shocked that the food turned out so good. "It seems you are right, Tim. We do make a good team." She said, knowing it wouldn't have been as good if they both hadn't worked on preparing it. In the end, tonight seemed like the perfect romantic evening they both wanted already and he night was far from over.

Tim nodded. He was really glad to have her as his girlfriend. They made a nice pair. They seemed to compliment eachother in many ways. Their history as friends also meant they already knew eachother really well. They knew they really liked eachother. He smiled across the table at her. He enjoyed the meal a lot. The conversation was nice. He looked into her eyes which seemed even more beautiful than normal. During the time they ate he didn't really think about sex. The relationship wasn't just based on the physical connection between them. He didn't want it like that either. He enjoyed being able to just spend time together. When he finished his food he set down his cutlery and waited for her to finish. When they were both done it was time to decide what they would do next. "Do you want to have dessert now? Or do you want to do something else?"

Roxy used her thumb to stroke the top of his hand gently. "We could do something else and have desert later, does that sound okay?" She asked before beginning to look around, trying to think of something they could do. They had watched a movie earlier and they had already made out several times tonight. She then looked out the back door, confirming to herself that the snow was too high for them to do anything outside of the house. "We could always just talk for a little bit?" Roxanne suggested. While they knew so much about each other, her opening up to Tim about her kinky pleasures surely proved they didn't know everything about each other. As the two of them tried to decide what to do next, Roxy couldn't help but notice the way Tim would look at her. It was almost like he fell in love with her all over again each time he laid eyes on her.

Tim thought about their options. There weren't exactly a lot of options. Her suggestion of just talking sounded fairly good. He went into the kitchen and made them some hot chocolate using some powdered mix he found in the cupboards. Then he sat at the table with her again. They talked some more, trying to learn things they didn't already know. He found that it was mostly things about when they had been younger. He moved his chair so he was sitting closer to her, rather than across the table. He held her hand as they really got to know eachother even better. He told her about some of his hobbies that she didn't know about and some of the things he liked to do that he didn't get to do very often. He asked her about some of that stuff as well and tried to learn what she liked to do that might be good to do on a date. Still, there was not much she didn't already know about him. He ran out of ideas fairly quickly, so he asked her more questions. He had told her about his love of going on longer bike rides on his own, but felt having her along with him might be nice as well. He also told her about camping trips and some out doors activities that he usually did when he was out of town, visiting family or on vacations.

Roxy smiled when he moved so that he was sitting right next to her, liking being close to him rather than across from him. As they questioned each other Roxy tried to tell him everything and anything that he didn't know. When he told her he enjoyed longer bike rides and about his camping trips she mentioned how she enjoyed horse back riding and how she wanted to try training dogs for agility competitions but shook her head, thinking it sounded stupid. After all, he already knew she was a huge animal lover. Roxy then told her about the dog she had before they met. Angel the German Shepard and told him how the dog was her best friend before they met.

Tim was happy to hear more about her. He had known she loved animals but he had not known about her riding horses or wanting to train dogs. He wasn't really sure about dogs, but he thought riding horses might be fun, if she taught him how. She also told him about the pet dog she had owned when she was younger. He didn't ask what happened to the dog, not wanting to bring up a bad memory. If she mentioned it then he would learn that way. After their nice discussion he felt he knew her as well as anyone. He also had some nice new ideas for dates. He smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly. He wasn't sure there was much else they could talk about that he could think of. He figured it was a good time to move on to having dessert. He went into the kitchen and got the cake and the toppings. He set them down on the table and sat down again. He smiled at Roxy. It had been a great evening so far. He knew it was going to get even better. He reached out and took her hand, holding it as he put some chocolate sauce and whipped cream on the cake.

When Tim leaned in and kissed her, she kissed him back smiling against her lips as she did. "I can see that you wander what happened to her." Roxy said softly, that was one potential problem when you knew someone for so long: you could read them like a book. "She lived for a really long time, for a big dog, anyway. When she died she was eight or nine. The night before I went to bed and she came in, jumping up and laying beside her. I petted her until I fell asleep and the next morning when I woke up, she was gone. Mom and dad always told me she was just taking a really long nap." She said with a shrug them pulled her her away from her bare shoulder to show him the tattoo of a paw print. "Remember when I got this?" She asked, remembering he had assumed it was because wolves were her favorite animal. "I got it for Angel." She said with a small smile.

Roxy watched when he got up, seeing him carrying the cake and toppings for it when he returned to the table. She smiled back at him and as he took her hand she laced her fingers with his. "Now, all compliments for how amazing this cake is going to taste goes to you, Tim." She said, remembering he had been the only one who worked on it while she had been chopping up things for the soup. Tonight had already been so amazing and she was sure he had several other romantic surprises planned.

Tim remembered the tatoo. It suddenly held more meaning. He was glad it didn't hurt her to talk about it. He smiled at her as she mentioned that the cake was his handiwork. He hoped it would be good. It looked good. It was just a small one, enough just for them to share. He used the fork and cut into it. He then lifted the fork up to Roxanne's lips and let her have the first taste. He looked into her eyes happily. He started to playfully feed her the dessert, taking whatever she offered him as well, occasionally pretending to feed her a bite before quickly pulling the fork back and eating it himself. He grinned and laughed. It was fun and quite nice. When she got some chocolate on her nose or her cheek he leaned in and gently licked it off. He didn't really think about what to do next. He didn't have any specific plans and hoped that Roxy wasn't expecting some big surprises. He was looking forward to ending the evening romantically. He'd come up with an idea to make it special though.

When Tim let her have the first taste Roxy swallowed before complimenting him. "Babe, this is the most amazing chocolate cake I've ever had." She said, smiling weakly at him. She just hoped he knew she really meant it and didn't think she was joking. When Tim wouldn't pretend to feed her a bit before quickly pulling it back she would make a sad face, but she figured he deserved to enjoy the desert he made too. The few times chocolate would end up on her cheek or nose and he would lean over, gently licking it off, it made Roxanne laugh as it tickled. "Baby, that tickles!" She said. When the cake was gone she leaned over and kiss him. "Would you like to watch a movie?" She asked, unable to think of anything else to do.

Once they finished the cake Tim finally had to think about what to do. He smiled into her kiss and thought about her suggestion. As he thought he heard the music that was playing softly. That gave him an idea. "What about dancing? We haven't danced together as a couple before, and we already watched a movie today. If you are too sore, I understand. We can watch a movie together." He thought dancing together might be nice. He wasn't a great dancer, but he figured that dancing as a couple would mostly be just holding eachother close and swaying to the music with maybe the occasional different movement. If she really wanted to dance properly he'd be happy to try learning from her, or possibly take lessons for her once their winter break was over. He thought he could learn well enough by the time prom came around. Yet he also thought about possible movies in case she wasn't feeling up to dancing. Either way he knew they would be pressed close together and it would be a wonderful continuation to the evening.

Roxy looked down for a moment as he mentioned dancing followed by the soreness she was just beginning to go through. It wasn't too bad yet but she knew by the end of the night it would be so bad that Tim would probably be carrying her up the stairs to her room. "We could dance for a little bit." She said softly before leaning over and kissing him. "The pain isn't too bad yet and if it gets too bad I could let you know." Roxanne added before kissing him again, this time on the cheek. Holding each other close and swaying to the music was fine with her for tonight as she was certain her lower body wouldn't handle much more than that.

Tim nodded and smiled at her. The first thing he did was choose some nice music to dance to. A list of slow songs. Then he returned to the table and held his hand out. He looked into Roxanne's beautiful eyes. "May I have this dance?" He smiled and took her hand, pulling her close once she was on her feet. His arms wrapped around her and he held her body close. He placed a soft kiss to her lips and then started to sway in time with the music. His eyes drifted shut and he relaxed with her in his arms. He stopped worrying about how sore she might be. For the time being she seemed fine and he knew she would say something if it changed. One hand rested on her lower back and the other stayed between her shoulder blades. They moved just a little as he enjoyed the feeling. His beautiful girlfriend was right there in his arms and he couldn't be happier.

Roxy watched him as he went over and changed the music so what played was a list of slow songs that would be easy for the two of them to dance to. When Tim returned to the table with his hand extended to her, she looked up into his eyes unable to keep herself from thinking that if she were the princess he claimed she was that it meant he was her prince. "Yes, you may." She said with a smile and placed her hand in his. When he pulled her onto her feet so that she was close to him, she felt a pain go through her lower half, but it went away for the most part after a few seconds. When his arms wrapped around her, hold her close to him Roxy moved one hand so that it rested on his shoulder while the other moved around to rest on his back. Like Tim, her eyes drifted shut and she relaxed, feeling completely at peace for the first time she could remember in years. Tim just made her feel safe and part of her wished that Winter break would never end because she knew that was when all the high school drama would begin to play a part in their lives again. As they swayed, she stayed relaxed and her lower half didn't hurt as bad, Soon her head was almost resting on his chest as they danced.

Tim's breathing was at a slow, steady pace. He swayed slowly in a state of joy. The music flowed around the room and through the couple in the middle of the room. Sweet love songs filled his ears and he found lines that expressed how he felt for Roxanne. He spoke them softly along with the songs. His heart was pounding in his chest. His hands started to move more, caressing her tenderly. He wasn't so worried about school as he was about their families. He was sure his parents would be really happy, but he had always thought her father to be over protective, even if it wasn't in front of her. He knew they had some time before they found out though. At least the time it took for them to get back home. That meant days together. The snow didn't seem like it would be clear for at least two or three days minimum.

After a while Tim pulled back a little and kissed Roxy. When her eyes opened he looked into them and smiled. He silently told her he loved her. The last song in the playlist came to an end and it was time to move on to the end of their evening. Without saying a word he swept her off her feet. With her secure in his arms he started up the stairs toward her bedroom. He still had one more idea for a surprise though, but she would have to wait a few more minutes to find out what it was.

As they continued to dance to the music Roxy's breathing had slowed to match the pace of his and as her head rested on her chest, she listened to her heart beat. Oddly enough finding it calming, somehow and it helped to keep her relaxed even as her mind wandered to the challenges that were sure to lie ahead for them. She found it sweet how he began to speak along with the words and it made her blush when he realized just what he was saying to her with each line. As he caressed her, it got rid of any tension that was beginning to set in and she lifted her head from his chest, looking up at him. Then, for the first time it really hit her for the first time: They were soul mates and now they were together as a couple. They no longer had to hide things from each other. She hadn't even considered what her parents reaction might be, but she figured if they forbade her from seeing him that she would just sneak out to see him.

When Tim pulled back she was a bit surprised but when he kissed her smiled against her lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Careful, my prince, you spoil me too much and I may never want to do anything for myself again." She joked, in a way she let him know she really did enjoy the little things he did to pamper her. When Tim swept her off of her feet by picking her up, Roxanne rested her head on his chest and looked up at him. "Don't tell me you're going to lock me in a tower that is guarded by a big scary dragon." She said, clearly joking as she laughed at her guess.

Tim chuckled at Roxy. He didn't say anything though. He was focused on the stairs and on not dropping her. Once up the stairs he went right to her bedroom. The door was still open so he walked right in and gently laid her down on her bed. He kissed her softly and then stood up. "You get comfortable there, I'll be back in a minute at most." He smiled at her and quickly left the room. He ran down the stairs and quickly grabbed what he needed. He carried it back up the stairs and then set it down just outside Roxy's bedroom door. He grinned to himself and then waited a few more seconds, just to tease her. When he stepped back inside the room he smiled at his girlfriend. He stood there in the doorway staring at her. She was truly gorgeous and he had a moment where he could hardly believe how lucky he was. He also couldn't avoid getting aroused when looking at her on the bed.

As Tim walked into the room and gently laid her down on the bed, she looked up at him and when he kissed her she kissed him back. "Okay." She said to him as she watched him leave the room. While he was down stairs she took off the heels she had put on and put them over by the closet before returning to the bed and laying down so that she was laying on her side, wanting to see him as he walked in the room. When he came back up the stairs, Roxanne could hear as he sat whatever he had brought up just outside her bedroom door. "Babe, do I need to ask what you're over there hiding?" She asked with a slight purr to her voice as Tim stood in the doorway staring at her. Then, as if she had read his mind, she spoke. "Yes, Tim, I am all yours and we're going to be together for the rest of our lives." She said and in a way it was a promise to him for Roxy, that no matter how hard things got, she would never leave him.

Tim smiled at her. Her words sent that warm loving feeling through him. He wasn't sure they would be in the same bed every night for the rest of their lives, but he understood what she meant. He slowly walked over to the bed, his gaze never leaving her. He slowly crawled along the bed until he was over top of her. There was a bit of a bulge in his pants already, but he ignored it. He was going to take his time with her. He placed his hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes, silently telling her that he loved her. Their lips met and he told her again through the kiss. He started to place tender kisses all over her, his hands moving along her body. He definitely didn't stray from her more sensetive areas. After a bit he slid his hands down and took hold of the hem of her dress. As he started to slide it up her body he leaned in close. "Let's see if you did as I asked. I want to see your sexy underwear." He grinned and pulled back so he could see her as he gradually revealed her body. The sight immediately got him hard. She looked even sexier than he had expected.

When he kissed her, she smiled against his lips and when he pulled back as his hands took the bottom of her dress and slowly pulled it up, revealing every inch of her body to him. His kisses planted all over her more sensitive parts like her neck had earned a few moans from her. "I think you'll be pleased, my love." She said, smiling at him and when he got the dress pulled up enough to reveal the black lace thong she was wearing, Roxy felt him instantly become hard. "I take it I did good?" She asked after moving her lips up by his ear before kissing him on the lips.

Tim couldn't form words at first. He was surprised she even had something as sexy as that in her wardrobe. He just focued on revealing the rest of her. Her bra was just as hot. When he got her dress fully off he tossed it aside. It was just in the way. He kissed her passionately, his hands returning to her body. When he pulled back from the kiss he smiled. "You did really good baby. So sexy. So sexy that I really want to get those things off of you now." He grinned at her and slid his hands over her, slowly loosening her panties and bra. He didn't waste much time sliding her panties off and removing her bra. Once she was naked he quickly pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving himself in his underwear. He looked down at her gorgeous form and decided it was time to reveal his final surprise of the evening. "You know, seeing you like this makes me want some extra dessert. Just a second baby. I've got just the thing." He winked at her and got up from the bed. It took just a second to get the left over chocolate sauce and whipped cream from in the hall.

When Tim couldn't speak at first after seeing the sexy lace thong she had put on for him, it oddly enough made her feel sexy and beautiful. Roxanne then watched as he pushed up the dress the rest of the way up her body, revealing her equally sexy bra. When he began to try and take it off of her, Roxanne lifted her head just enough for him to get it off and then watched as he tossed the dress aside. When Tim kissed her passionately, Roxanne moved her hand to the back of his neck as she returned his kiss, his passion fueling her's. "I'm glad my boyfriend approves. After all, you are the only man to enjoy it, others get to look but they will never touch." She said to him, a sexy purr to her voice. Roxy loved how he only seemed to be able to talk about how sexy she was. It was almost as if he was just realizing how beautiful she was for the first time. As he removed her bra and thong, she tried to help him in anyway she could, though it didn't take him very long to get them off. "What kind of desert is that, my love?" She asked as he got up from the bed and watched him go to the door. Then, when the left over chocolate sauce and whipped cream came into view, Roxy knew exactly what he had planned. "So we're having each other for desert tonight, are we?" She asked.

He grinned and moved back to the bed. He set the chocolate and whipped cream on the side table and rejoined his girlfriend. "I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to be enjoying you for dessert tonight." He kissed her softly and then picked up the chocolate. "It might be a little cold, but don't worry, I promise to warm you up again." He made sure she was nicely on her back and then he took a spoon and used it to drizzle a little chocolate on her stomach. He then leaned down and slowly licked it off of her. He then drizzled some on her chest between her breasts and pressed his face in, sucking and licking to clean her off. When he got most of it off he lifted up and looked into her eyes. The chocolate was delicious and licking it off her skin was really enjoyable. He was just getting started too.

Roxy smiled as he kissed her back and watched as he picked up the chocolate. "And I will be enjoying you tonight." She said, assuring she would have her desert later. She wasn't worried about the chocolate being cold on her and watched him as she laid on her back. When he took the spoon and started by drizzling some on her stomach oddly enough it was still a bit warm. Then, when he leaned down and began to slowly lick it off of her at first his tongue felt odd but by the time he had cleaned the chocolate sauce from her stomach, Roxanne found Tim's licking pleasurable. When he moved on and drizzled some on her chest, between her breasts and pressed his face in, sucking and licking to clean her she moaned various times. When Tim lifted his head and looked into her eyes, Roxanne bit her lip as she stared into his eyes, her's already filled with a clear desire and need for him.

Tim saw her desire, but she would have to wait. He was going to have his fun. Clearly she was enjoying the chocolate and the licking, so he continued. This time he drizzled chocolate all over her torso. He circled her breasts with it, but made sure not to get any actually on them. He also smeared a little along her neck and shoulder. He set the chocolate aside and set about cleaning her with his lips and tongue. His body pressed close to hers as he moved his position constantly to get at all the chocolate. He finished by licking up her neck. When he got near her ear he let out a soft moan. "You are delicious, and the chocolate just makes you taste even better." He lifted up and then he went for the whipped cream. He slowly put just a little on her chest, then some between her breasts, and finally a small amount on each nipple. He followed this up with swirls of chocolate sauce on her breasts. Once he put the containers aside he started to lick her clean. He clearly started with the whipped cream on her chest, then between her breasts. Finally he started to lick the soft mounds of flesh clean. The chocolate came off easily and he ended by sucking off the whipped cream and sucking gently on her nipples. Once she was clean he brought his hands up and rubbed her tits more, continuing to lick and suck.

Eventually he stopped and lifted up again. He had just a couple of things he still wanted to do. He first took the chocolate and drizzled it along the length of each arm and slowly licked it off. Then he drizzled chocolate up her legs, smearing some on her inner thighs. He drizzled more over her pelvis. He topped it off with a generous helping of whipped cream over her pussy. He grinned at her for a moment and positioned himself between her legs. He started to very slowly lick his way up her legs, closer to his final goal. He spread her legs apart and licked the chocolate from her inner thighs. He was going as slowly as possible just to tease her. When he got to the top of her legs he started to lick more, circling his target. Then he just dove in, burying his face between her legs and starting to lick her pussy. He quickly got rid of the whipped cream and chocolate and then just focused on making her feel good. He brought a hand up and spread her lips apart, letting her get his tognue deep inside. Her juices tasted just as good to him as the actual desserts had. He pushed so hard against her that his nose rubbed against her clit. He wanted to make her cum. He had teased enough and he felt she deserved a release for being so patient with him. He also just wanted to make her squirm and taste more of her love juices.

Roxanne watched as he drizzled chocolate all over her torso and as he cleaned her, feeling his body pressed against her fueled her passion for Tim even more. After several minutes passed and he cleaned the rest of her body before moving on to clean her neck. Upon him making his way up to her ear and moaning into it, it made Roxanne moan herself and the tone of his voice plus his warm breath on his ear fed her arousal. Her Emerald eyes now clouded with desire watched as he reached for whipped cream and continued to watch as he put some on her chest, in between her breasts and then a small amount on each nipple and continued to watch as he followed it up with swirls of chocolate sauce on her breasts. When Tim began to clean her Roxanne couldn't stop moaning. Her breasts were already sensitive and his licking and sucking as he cleaned her was pleasurable. "Baby.." She moaned when he brought his hands up and rubbed her breasts as he continued to lick and suck. "You make me feel so good."

When Tim lifted his head again she watched him. As he drizzled it along her arms and legs, it didn't bother her, even as he smeared some on her inner thighs. When he drizzled some over her pelvis, though before topping it off with whipped cream over her pussy she flinched, not used to the cold in such a sensitive area. Then, when he put his face in between her legs and finally began to clean her inner thighs she moaned, her moans becoming helpless as what he was doing made her almost drunk with pleasure. When he moved on to his real target, her pussy her moans became even more helpless. When he fingers spread her lips apart and she felt his tongue make its way deep inside her, it had been almost enough to push her over the edge but not quite. As he proceeded with his teasing she began to squirm and moan as her body responded to him, producing more juices for him to taste. After several minutes of this her body tensed and released and she moaned while she did.

Back
Top Bottom