Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

When the kiss broke so that they both could catch their breath, Roxanne looked up into his eyes. Somehow, maybe because of how mentally and emotionally connected the two of them had become; she could see how her words had effected him. Feeling him all the way in her felt amazing and unlike the night before, there had been no pain before the pleasure. When he began to thrust harder and faster into her upon raising his body above her's Roxy began to moan. "Tim, baby, that feels so good.." She moaned and when he lowered down again and began to kiss at her neck, that only amplified the pleasure. Then, as he began to run his hands over her body she reached down taking both of his hands and moving them so they rested on her shoulder blades. "Scratch me, my love." She said, her voice coming out as an husky whisper. They were lovers now and she wanted Tim to know that she like her love making a bit kinky. She just hoped it didn't freak him out.

His body moved continuously, pumping in and out with a good rhythm. Her moans drove him on and he wouldn't stop until they were both finished. He was a little surprised and confused when she moved his hands up. She explained and he didn't fully understand. He had an idea, but he was sure he would learn eventually. They were still really getting to know eachother on a completely new level. They would need to figure out certain things that the other enjoyed sexually. He was definitely up for the task though, looking forward to it. He smiled and did as she asked. He did his best to scratch her and make sure she felt it. He continued kissing her neck, gently biting and sucking as well. His hips went a bit faster and harder. He was at the point where he felt so good that she could do anything to him and he would enjoy it.

Just as her moans fueled Tim, feeling him move in and out of her fueled not only Roxanne's moans, but her body's reaction to him. Despite being able to feel herself becoming overtaken by the passion she felt for him, Roxy found it cute how he seemed surprised and confused as she moved his hands up to her back. Roxy waited a few more moments and then moved her mouth to the base of his neck, beginning to kiss her way up to his ear. Roxanne would also nip at his neck, not enough to hurt, though and she was just experimenting. As Tim began to scratch at her back and continued to kiss at her neck, her moans were louder as he began to speed the pace of his hips up but they were muffled as her lips were still against his neck. Upon making it up to Tim's ear, she was unable to keep herself from moaning into his ear. "Just in case I wasn't clear, I like things a bit kinky, my love." She said, her voice more deep and sexy than it normally was. Clearly Tim was already quite good at pleasuring her.

They were really just starting to get to know eachothers' bodies, but it was already amazing. He could only imagine how good it would be once they knew all those secret things the other really loved. He was sure they would both find things about the other that even they didn't know about themselves. She kissed his neck and he felt her nibbling. When she moaned right into his ear for a moment it had him right at the edge,close to his peak. He took a deep breath and was able to hold on. He wanted to keep going, making sure she got to feel as good as he did. He grinned at her words. It did bring up a question though. He was able to control himself long enough to stop moaning and speak softly in her ear. "How do you know what you like already? You don't have that much experience. Have you been a naughty girl? What have you been doing alone in your bedroom to figure out you like it a bit kinky?" He smiled for a moment and then added, "Luckily I think it makes you even sexier, my kinky, naughty girl." He grinned and nibbled on her earlobe.

Roxanne lifted her lips from Tim's neck managed to suppress the moan that was ready to escape her lips as he was able to stop moaning long enough to speak softly into her ear. While it wasn't so much what Tim was saying that was fueling her desire, it was the sexy, husky tone to his voice, that she had never heard before and feeling his hot breath on her ear. Upon his questions finally registering in her brain, though, a blush formed on her cheeks and she seemed almost embarrassed as to how she had discovered her kinky side. After all, they had already made it known to each other that they hadn't been with anyone else before they discovered their feelings for each other.

"Perhaps that is a story that should be saved for another time, my love." Roxy said, the blush still on her cheeks. Honestly, she wasn't even sure how long the kinky thoughts had been there for, but she remembered all too clearly how she had discovered her kinky desires. In the back of her mind, she wandered how Tim might react to being in complete control and her calling him "Master". Roxanne had gained control of her urges until Tim made his last statement before nibbling on her earlobe. She then let out a loud moan, feeling as if she were about to climax, but was able to stop herself. "I love it when you talk dirty to me, my love. It excites me." Roxanne said with a purr to her voice.

Roxanne's response just made Tim want to know more, but he decided he could be patient. Her moan, however, made him completely forget about it for the moment. Her exclaimation about dirty talk just get him fired up again. He moaned into her ear. From that moment on he just let whatever he thought of saying flow out. His hips moved faster, thrusting deep into her. "Fuck! You feel so good baby." His hands held her body and used it to try getting deeper. He cried out again. "Mmmm dirty girl. You love it when I fuck your tight little pussy with my hard cock, don't you? Take it, all of it." He felt himself nearing his peak. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold on too much longer. He was really losing control. He moanedhis warning into her ear. "I'm close baby. Going to cum." He continued going, not bothering to slow. He was fairly sure she was close too.

As her response, about dirty talk being a turn on her for registered with Tim, Roxy had a smirk on her lips and the blush was still on her cheeks. She was glad to see that now that Tim knew about some about her kinky side that it didn't freak him out. In fact, he seemed ready and willing to embrace them. When he moaned into her ear and when he began to talk dirty to her, letting every thought come out of his mouth, it clearly fed her arousal as her eyes when dark with lust. "Yes, I love it when you fuck my tight pussy with your hard cock, Master!" She moaned in a sensual purr; a voice that almost didn't seem like her own. As he held on to her body, trying to use it to help him get deeper into her, Roxanne was in pain as she wasn't used to having his full length inside of her but that pain felt good. "Your dick makes me feel so good.." Roxy added, the same purr to her voice as she began to feel her muscles tensing, preparing herself for the release that would come soon. "I'm close too, I can't hold on much longer, babe." She warned.

She had caght him by surprise when she called him master, but he was so lost in the pleasure that he didn't react. She sounded so sexy as she responded to his dirty talk. Just as she told him she was close he felt her body tensing up and gripping him tighter. It was all he needed to reach his peak. He moaned into her ear as his hips thrust forward one last time. He released at that moment, shooting his cum into her hot cunt. His dick pulsed, pumping shot after shot into her. The feeling was amazing. His eyes shut and all there was for the length of his orgasm was the feeling of being connected with her and the pleasure that came from it. His heart was pounding in his chest and he felt very much in love with her.

As he released inside of her, that was all Roxanne needed to reach climax and just as Tim thrust his hips forward one last time and began to shot his cum into her, Roxy came too. Her body instantly relaxed, releasing all of the tension that had built up and she closed her eye, moaning as she came. During the time Tim's cum shot into her cunt she came three times. Clearly she hadn't let the fact that he hadn't responded to her calling him "Master" bother her as she was sure the subject of her more kinky desires would come up again. Upon finishing Roxy's stopped her moaning and opened her eyes, looking up at Tim's. Now that her naughtier side had been sated for now, the look of love for him replaced the lustful look that had been in her eyes. "I love you." She said, breathlessly, her tone no longer the sensual purr but instead her normal one. As she awaited an answer from him she closed her eyes, trying to focus on her breathing to steady it.

After his climax finished he caught his breath. His heart beat returned to normal and he looked into her eyes happily. He saw the look in her eyes and smiled. Her three words made his heart fill with a warm sensation. He leaned in and kissed her tendery before speaking four words of his own. I love you too." After one more kiss he slowly pulled out of her. He stayed where he was though. It was a really comfortable spot and he could be really close to her. It wasn't just physical closeness though. He felt emotionally connected to her. He enjoyed the moment before finally asking what was really on his mind. She had him very curious and one word had made him wonder even more. "So,are you going to explain it to me now? You know that I want to know and I am going to ask now before I might forget. And while you are at it maybe you can explain calling me master. It feels a little strange to hear you say that without knowing what you mean by it and where it came from. I don'tmind any of this, it is actually kinda sexy, I just want to understand it." He smiled, trying to assure her that he wouldn't think anything negative about her, no matter what she said. He really loved her and he felt that nothing would change that, even if she was the kinkiest girl in the world. It might take him a little while to get used to certain things she enjoyed, but it would come with time.

Roxanne was happy when even after Tim had finished and pulled out of her, he stayed where he was. It made her feel reassured that he loved being close to her. When he leaned in and kissed her, she returned it after hearing him speak, moving her head to rest on the back of his neck but removing it as their lips parted. She moved her hand down to take one of Tim's and laced her fingers with his, enjoying the moment. When he spoke again, though, she felt the moment slipping away and found herself feeling a bit scared; fearing that if Tim knew everything he wouldn't love her anymore.

Roxy pulled her hand away from his gently, although she was sure Tim had already picked up on her reluctance and fear that came with the thought of telling him everything considered "Kinky" that she liked. When he smiled at her, she took it as Tim already having picked up on how she felt and his smile of reassurance helped to calm her a bit. "W.. Where do you want me to start, my love?" She asked, a bit shocked that he seemed so open to listening to what turned her on, even if they were a little odd. "Tim, before we start can I ask something? I know it's stupid, but, could you tell me some of your turn-ons afterwords?" She asked. No matter how silly it seemed, she thought it would help her not feel so... Embarrassed. Roxanne just hoped he agreed.

Tim could feel her pulling back. He saw the nervousness. He didn'tlike making her feel that way, but he wanted to be open with eachother and he wanted to know what she liked. He continued to smile at her even as she nervously asked where to start and if he would share with her also. He nodded and kissed her lovingly. When he pulled back he looked into her eyes and spoke with all sincerity. "Of course I will. I'll tell you all I can so you can learn what I like. As for where I think you should start, I guess just wherever you feel comfortable. But I'd like to know how you figured this all out. And the more I think about it the more I think you calling me master is damn hot, I just want to understand it. But just start wherever you want. And remember, I love you no matter what. That isn't going to change." He smiled and kissed her again. He knew for sure in his heart that no matter what she said he would not think any different of her. He cared about her that much. They may have only recently admitted their feelings, but he had loved her for a very long time already.

Roxy couldn't help but to smile against Tim's lips as it registered with her that he had agreed to share with her as well and she returned his kiss with a peck. When Tim kissed her again after replying to her Roxy returned this kiss with a loving kiss of her own that lasted a few seconds before their lips parted. His assurance that he would love her no matter what helped to relax her even more and before she started speaking, her hand moved down and took his once again.

"I guess I'll start with how I discovered I was into that kind of stuff. It was a few years ago, our Sophomore year, I think. I came across this bondage site, I don't remember how, though. Anyway, I started looking at some of the pictures.. Of girls tied up and stuff like that and I didn't really understand why at the time, but it made me wet and really horny to just look at the pictures and think of that kind of stuff being done to me. But, the only guy I ever thought of doing it to me was you, Tim." She explained and as she looked at him, Roxanne started to blush. "So, in a way, I guess you had an idea as to how I discovered this when you asked what I had been doing in my bedroom." She said with a week smile and paused for a moment before continued onto what she meant when she called him "Master", figuring that they could get into what sort of kinky things she liked when she was done explaining his major questioned. "As for when I called you Master," Roxy began, squeezing Tim's hand as she became more nervous and began to tense up again. "I'm not even sure why I did it. It just felt right, I guess. As you can tell by now I like to be sexually dominated but when I call you that, I don't think of someone who completely controls me, although if you are into that sort of thing we could try it. The best way to explain it is: I see a master as someone who dominates and to some extent controls, but not going as far as telling me what I think or believe in." She said, hoping her explanations made sense to him. With that she was finished and her hand loosened it's tight grip, returning to just holding his hand and she looked down, her cheeks still blushing. It was as if she was afraid to see his reaction, despite his assuring words that he would love her no matter what these secret desires of her's might have been.

Tim felt her take hold of his hand. He listened carefully as she started to explain about her enjoyment of kinky things. He had been worried a little that she might tell him that he wasn't actually her first, but she quickly got rid of that worry. Her explaination sounded really simple and quite obvious. The thought of her getting wet and horny alone in her room while imagining him doing things to her started to get him turned on again. He tried not to think about it to avoid getting distracted. When she explained her calling him master he understood exactly what she meant. He would keep that in mind. He would try to be dominant when they were doing sexual things, and occasionally at other times when it seemed right. He would never try to control her though. He didn't want a slave or some sort of puppet. He wanted a girlfriend, more specifically just her. He smiled and nodded while gently squeezing her hand. "I understand. I think I can handle that and do what you want. We can try it and see ifI'm any good at it. And you can tell me the specific things and we can try them too. But I think I'll try to learn about them first and then surprise you with them." He grinned. It sounded fun exploring things with her to see what they might enjoy doing together. He knew that whatever they did would be fueled by their love for one another, so even if it was kinky it didn't matter.

He decided that before she said anything else about specifics he should hold up his end of the bargain. He started to tell her what he liked, at least what he thought he might like. "I think I could enjoy some of your kinky ideas. We'll see. As for me, I am not so certain of what I like. Usually just imagining being with you has been good enough. I guess I like the idea of teasing. Either you teasing me or me teasing you, doesn't matter. I also like the idea of seeing you playing with yourself. I used to imagine that a lot. That really turned me on. I don't really know of anything else in particular, I just want to enjoy exploring with you so we can learn what we both love doing together. Is there anything specific you want to try that I should learn about? Maybe I could even look up some stuff tonight and surprise you." He grinned and then added. "I really love you, my sexy, naughty girl."

When Tim went into describing what he thought might be some of his big turn-ons, Roxy found her body reacting as her mind imagined her teasing him, much like Tim had when his mind had started to as he allowed his mind to wander. Before her arousal became too obvious, though, she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and continued to listen to him. As Tim went on, Roxanne found herself shocked that it seemed just that most of the time all he needed to get going was the thought of her playing with herself. In a way it made her feel dirty that she had such kinky thoughts of him long before they became a couple. "There is one thing." She replied when he asked if there was anything specific he should learn about. "It's really weird, though and I'm afraid it might scare you." Roxy warned as the nervousness and fear returned to her, seeming even worse than before, if that was possible.

As she waited for time to ask what it was she wanted him to research and learn about, Roxy leaned in and kissed him. "Look like you have the dirty talk covered, my loving, sexy boyfriend." She complimented with a smile when their lips parted. "Exploring with each other sounds like fun. Perhaps we could even discover turn-ons we never knew we had." She added, squeezing his hand gently. Just talking and having him listen seemed to be helping her nerves some.

Tim couldn't be happier. He would never have expectedto learn such private things about her, but being able to talk about it made him very certain of their relationship and the trust they had for eachother. She mentioned the fact that there was one thing in particular she was interested in, but she didn't explain it. Once again she had him wondering. He wasn't sure what to expect either. He had ideas about the simple thigns she might be into if she enjoyed looking at the sort of site she had described. He grinned as she complimented him on dirty talk. He was glad she was enjoying that from him. He kissed her as she squeezed his hand. Then he spoke softly again. "What was that one thing? I don't care if it is wierd. If you want to try it then I will try it for you. Don't worry about scaring me." There were just a few things he would not try, but those were things that could potentially cause her permanent harm or death. So autoerotic asphyxiation was out, but he was sure that whatever she wanted would be fine for him. He wanted to do whatever might cause the most pleasure for her.

When Tim asked what one thing she wanted him what the one thing she wanted him to learn about was, Roxy seemed to tense up even more than she already had. It showed that she was much more nervous about telling him this. "It's hypnosis." She said, her voice just how scared she was that this would make him see her as some sort of freak. "I understand if you don't think it's something you'd be into and don't want to try it or if it freaks you out, though." She added before looking down to the floor, half expecting to feel Tim's hand under her chin and lift her head up so that she was given no other choice but to look at him. As she waited for Tim to say or do something, Roxy found she suddenly didn't feel as certain of the trust they had. Hell, the only thing she felt sure of right now was that she loved Tim and didn't want to lose him.

Tim waited, listening for her to tell him. When she did tell him he was very surprised. It wasn't nearly as bad ashe had thought it might be considering how nervous she was. She looked really worried though. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Really? You were worried that might freak me out? I thought you were going to say you wanted me to hurt you or strangle you or something like that. I can handle hypnosis. I am not sure how well it might work though, but we can try it. Also, do you want to hypnotise me or do you want to be hypnotised. Either way we can attempt it. I can try to learn how to do it." He grinned and kissed her again. "You are a funny girl. Calm down. Nothing will change how I feel about you. I promise." He held her close and tried to reassure her. He was questioning about the effectiveness of hypnosis, but he'd give it a shot for her. It couldn't hurt. He would try his best to make it work for her.

When she finally told him, Roxanne's muscles remained tense as she waited for what she was sure was going to be Tim freaking out. When Tim leaned in and kissed her cheek she looked up at him, the worry wasn't as obvious in her eyes but it was still there. "Y... Yeah. I kinda did, I didn't know if you would be into kinky stuff like I am." She explained, shaking her head with a repulsed look on her face when he said that he thought she might want him to hurt her. "I want to be the one put under." She said, seeming less nervous, if only slightly. When he kissed her again, Roxanne kissed back with a loving kiss. "I'm sure there are some things that would make you hate me, my love. Not that I would ever do any of them."

When he pulled her close as he tried to reassure her, Roxy's head rested on his shoulder as she looked up at him. "I love you, Tim, more than I thought I ever could love anyone. You are my soul mate and nobody or anything will ever change that." She said softly and as she sat there with her,waiting for a reply she could feel her muscles relaxing and could feel her breathing syncing up with his. Roxy closed her eyes and focused on thoughts of them and what they might do over the rest of their break, not allowing her mind to wander to how the teenage drama that came with high school might effect their relationship.

Tim relaxed more as he held her. He felt her relaxing too. She wanted to be the one hypnotised so he would do all he could to do it. She relaxed and they were once again in sync. He kissed her tenderly. He stayed there like that for some time. There was no need to move at all. No need to say anything more. Suddenly the lights came on again and power returned to the house. It was so surprising that he quickly jumped up. He looked around and everything seemed to be functioning again. He was really confused. He looked at Roxy and then decided to take a look outside. "I'll be right back." He kissed her cheek and then quickly ran up the stairs to look outside.

When he looked out the window he saw that it wasn't snowing much anymore. The level of snow was quite high. He looked around until he saw someone on the telephone pole with the transformer. He recognised him as one of Roxy's neighbors who worked for the power company. He had apparently used his knowledge and tools to restore power to the neighborhood, at least for a while. Tim went back downstairs to let Roxy know. After explaining he also made a couple of suggestions. "Maybe we should try calling someone to let them know we are ok. Maybe not your parents, but my parents know I am here. We could leave a message at the very least. We should use the power as much as we can before it goes out again. Next time your neighbor might not be able to fix it."

As she relaxed and they returned to being in sync once again, Roxanne felt safe and very sure of their love for each other and the trust they had, as well she was certain that no matter what happened, they would make it through as a couple. When Tim kissed her, she lifted her head and kissed back but as soon as their lips parted, her head returned to his shoulder and she closed her eyes. Feeling her body against his and the pitch black room began to lull her to sleep. When the lights suddenly came back on and it made Tim jump, though, it quickly woke her up. Roxy lifted her head and looked around, just as confused as Tim was. "Okay, babe." She said, smiling at him when he kissed her cheek and watching as he ran up stairs.

When he returned Roxy had pulled the blanket down from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her. Due to the lack of heat the house had began to get cold. She nodded and listened as he explained why the power had come back on and nodded in agreement at his suggestions. "Yeah, let's go ahead and call your parents. That way, if it goes out again somebody knows we're alright." She said and reached over, picking up the house phone on the table beside her and handing it to him. Usually her neighbor could keep the generator going until the power company got things working, but then again, they hadn't had a snow like this in a very long time. She took Tim's hand and gently pulled him down beside her, offering him some of the cover, thinking he might be cold too.

Tim moved as Roxy pulled him down. He slipped in next to her and stayed close for added warmth. The blanket felt nice over them. He took the phone and quickly dialed his father's cell phone, figuring it was more likely to be working. It rang, but no one answered. Tim left a message letting his father know that he and Roxy were safe and doing fine at her house. He was sure that it had just caught them by surprise and that they hadn't been able to answer in time. He hung up the phone and cuddled closer to his girlfriend. Once he was comfortable he thought about what they could do next. They had things set up for being without power, so they didn't really need it for anything specific. They could use it for convenience though. As well as entertainment. He had a couple of ideas. "Why don't we make something nice for dinner tonight. Since we have the oven working it would be a lot easier. We could make soup at the same time and that would be easy to heat up using the fire whenever we want some. If we want to make something nice I could look up how to make it using the computer and then print off a recipe while we still have power."

Roxy smiled at him as he slipped in next to her, staying almost as close as the two of them could possibly get for added warmth. She rested her head on his shoulder and listened as Tim dialed his father's cell number, in the back on her mind wandering if him or Tim's mom would answer and found herself also wandering if their power had gone out, too. When the phone simply rang until the voice mail picked up she wasn't surprised, figuring maybe they just were unable to get to the phone in time. When Tim cuddled closer to her, she welcomed it and kissed him. The two of them still smelled of sweat and sex but it didn't really bother her, she was just happy the two of them were together.

When he voiced his ideas she nodded. "We could go shower first and then look up some recipes to get an idea of what to cook. With Joey's Dad's generator we'll at least have power for a few days, even if he isn't able to get back up there." Roxy said, calling the neighbor boy by his name. She had been good friends with him for years, probably about as long as she had been friends with Tim, and Roxanne thought at times it had made Tim jealous and even now that they were dating, she didn't expect a positive reaction from him when Joey was brought up.

When she mentioned having a shower he wondered why he hadn't thought of it. Then she mentioned her neighbor's son. Previously he had felt jealous of him, but now he had a sense of victory. He had known that Joey was into Roxy, but that wasn't going to happen now. He was with her and he knew she really loved him and always had. There was no more jealousy because there was no more reason for it. He nodded and kissed Roxy softly. "Ok, let's go have that shower. It sounds so nice right now." He slowly got up with her and headed off toward the bathroom. The house was warming up more because the furnace was on. He hoped that the hot water heater had kept some of the water warm enough to have an enjoyable shower. He also hoped Roxy was right about the power staying on. He hoped to use the computer to do morethan look up recipes. He wanted to do that research for her. He planned on printing out a few pages while printing off the food recipes.

Once in the bathroom they got the water on and it fortunately had some hot water. They didn't need to waste any time getting undressed since they were already naked. As soon as the water was hot enough he stepped under it and pulled Roxy in with him. His arms wrapped around her and he kissed her passionately. He left it at that though. He took a step back and enjoyed the spray of water for a moment.

Roxy was surprised to not see the jealousy in Tim's eyes when she mentioned Joey, though when she thought about it, it made sense. Roxanne was Tim's now and Joey didn't stand a chance in trying to pull her away from him. "Indeed it does, or are you just agreeing because you remember what the shower lead to last time?" Roxy asked jokingly. As he got up and lead her to the bathroom, she followed the closely behind. Really, a shower was a good excuse for them to be intimate with them washing each other.

When they walked into the bathroom, Roxy closed the door behind them, hoping it would help to keep the bathroom warm. When the water was warm enough and Tim pulled her in with him, she was glad to be so close to him and the warm water spraying them helped to get rid of any tension that might be in her muscles. When he kissed her she kissed him back and when he stepped back she enjoyed the water hitting them though she was sure he could feel that she was still wet.

Back
Top Bottom