Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Tim smiled at her as she got close. He kissed her happily after she asked her question. When their lips came apart he shook his head. "I told you that when you got on the pill the following night I would put every drop of cum in my body inside your cunt. I'll let you rest for a minute before I give it to you. But if you think you're ready and want it now, go ahead. Take out the dildo and put in my cock. I'll give it to you soon. If you aren;t ready feel free to keep my hard and ready to explode for you. I'll leave that choice up to you."

As Tim leaned in and kissed her she kissed him back, smiling against his lips as they kissed. "Indeed you did, and I remember correctly I had no objection to you putting every last drop of cum in me." She said with a smile, When he gave her permission to go ahead if she was ready Roxy moved into his lap, sitting so that she was facing him before carefully removing the dildo and moving down onto his cock after it was out, wanting none of his seed to escape. "Oh, I'm ready for any seed you have left, my love." She said as she looked into his eyes and kissed him.

Her reaction made him really happy. He leaned back to make it easier for her to straddle him. Once she was settled he kissed her cheek. Her dildo slipped out with ease. As his cock entered her he let out a soft moan. Their kiss was filled with passion. Once it ended he started to move his hips back and forth, using his dick to stir up her insides. "Mmm, I'm glad you're ready baby, but this isn't everything I've got. There is plenty more. I've only given you one load. When we're done with this next load dinner should be ready. We'll take a break and you can rest. But after dinner we'll be back in here and I'll make your pussy feel so full of cum." His hands went to her hips and he started to guide her up and down.

As their lips parted and Tim began to move his his back and fourth to stir her insides it didn't take Roxanne long to begin moaning in pleasure. As he began to speak she managed to silence her moaning. "I didn't think think it was and I'm glad to take all you have until you're empty and I feel so full of your cum." She said in a seductive purr before continuing to moan. When he moved his hands to his hips and began to guide her up and down on his cock, her moans became louder. "Babe, you make me feel so good.."

Roxy's words and her body made Tim get closer to his peak very quickly. He wasn't able to say any more. He could only moan and move his body against hers. He loved that he could make her feel a lot of pleasure. As he got to his limit he thrust harder up into her. With a loud moan he reached his orgasm. His cock pumped his seed up into her tight cunt. He muffled his moans against her neck. He'd been waiting a long time for his release and it was a big one. As he finished he slowly pulled out of her. He looked down and saw some of his cum at the entrance of her pussy. He quickly grabbed the dildo and pushed it into her. With it in place he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

Roxanne was pleased when she was able to get him to his peak quickly and as he moved his body against her's she welcomed in, taking pleasure in every little thing he was doing to her. As Tim thrust harder into her she moaned him name and when he let out a loud moan as he reached orgasm Roxanne moaned as he pressed his lips against her neck to muffle his moans. "I bet that feels so good, doesn't it?" She asked in a seductive tone, letting him enjoy his climax. Then as he slowly pulled out of her she made little effort to help him, except when asked, not wanting to cause any of his seed to escape. Once he was fully out of her and he quickly grabbed the dildo, pushing it into her she moaned softly.

Once that was taken care of and she felt his arms around her she welcomed his passionate kiss, pouring every ounce of passion she had into the kiss. All the while in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she were to get pregnant. Of course she knew Tim would stick by her because he loved her but to her the rest was all a mystery.

Tim wasn't thinking like Roxanne was. He trusted the pill and was sure she would be ok. He had no idea she was thinking differently though. When their kiss ended he lifted her off of him and set her down on the bed. He grabbed the tape and secured the dildo in place. Then he kissed her cheek. "I guess we should get outselves tidied up and cleaner before we go downstairs to have dinner. I'm sure the meal will be ready fairly soon." He stepped away from the bed and grabbed a towel. He decided that a quick shower would be the best.

As he lifted her off of him and set her on the bed when their kiss ended she watched as he grabbed the tap and secured the dildo in place, deciding against saying anything about her doubts to him, at least for now; thinking she might say something when they went to bed. As he kissed her cheek she smiled at him. "Yeah, getting ourselves clean might be a good idea." She agreed, standing up from the bed as he stepped away and grabbed a towel and going to grab one for herself.

She then walked to the door and poked her head out, confident by the smells of the food cooking that both his parents were downstairs. She then exited the room, sure that Tim was following right behind her and made the short walk down the hall to the bathroom. Seconds after she stepped in she heard Tim walk in and close the door behind him as she started the water, adjusting it to the right temperature and waiting for it to warm up.

Tim waited for Roxy to see if the coast was clear and then followed her out of the room to the bathroom. Once they were both inside he closed the door and leaned against it. He watched Roxy turn on the water. Once it was ready he stepped in and pulled her in with him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. After a moment of cuddling under the water he started to help wash her. Working together they both got clean. Once the water was off they got dry and went to get dressed. Tim made sure the tape was still in place after the shower and fortunately it was. After they got dressed Tim took Roxy's hand and walked with her downstairs to have dinner with his parents.

As it warmed up and he stepped in she could feel him take her hand and pull him in with her. As he wrapped his arms around her at her waist she looked up at him with a smile and when he leaned down and kissed her she poured all her passion into it. When their lips parted after what seemed to be several minutes she took the soap and began to wash him first, taking her time just for a reason to be alone with him a bit longer and then let him take the soap and begin to wash her, finding it surprising how much of the permanent marker he was able to get off of her. When they were both clean and reached over and turned off the water. As they stepped out and dried off she wrapped her towel around her and made her way down the hall.

Once back in her room she let Tim check the tape and was glad it was still in tact and was also pleased that there was very little writing left on her body. She then went to get dressed in a t-shirt and jeans before Tim took her hand. "You weren't kidding when you said you wanted all your cum inside me." She whispered to him as they walked down the stairs.

Tim just smiled at her when she spoke about him wanting all his cum inside her. They got downstairs and dinner was just being put on the table. His parents greeted them and Tim took his seat. As they started to enjoy the meal he thanked his father for helping them get out of the house. His mother asked about their day out and Tim gave an answer that avoided giving details. He didn't like lying to his parents about what they were doing, but he didn't want to make it obvious to them what he and Roxy were doing together. It would be better as an unspoken thing.

Back
Top Bottom