Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

When he moaned her name, Roxanne couldn't help but to moan in response to him. Almost as if he were the one that controlled her body, she could feel her body tensing up as he told her to cum and as she did, she could feel his cock swelling inside her. "Now babe." She said, as much as she loved being his slave when they were playing when they came together she just wanted to be his girlfriend. She was able to move enough to reach his lips and she kissed him. "Come one, my love, cum into my nice tight pussy." She said with a purr after the kiss.

Tim moaned into her kiss. He didn't need her invitation, but it made it so much better. With one last thrust he reached the height of pleasure. He kissed her passionately, holding that kiss through their simultaneous climaxes. His hips ground into her as he released, pouring his cum into her willing pussy. His eyes shut and the pleasure enveloped him. In the last moment it had become an act of love and not just some wild carnal act. Reaching orgasm together was a final act of passion. It was perfect. He slowly came down from his pleasure high and opened his eyes. The kiss broke and he smiled at her. His arms wrapped around her and he held her close. After enjoying the moment he reached out and slowly untied her wrists, freeing her. It was slightly more difficult to get the ropes on her legs without separating from her too much, but eventually she was completely untied.

When Tim thrust into her one last time, Roxanne let out a moan. Then when he kissed him, she tried to move her hand so it rested on the back of his neck as the two of them kissed, as if she had forgotten that she was tied up and when the ropes but when the ropes stopped her hand from going any further she didn't struggle against it though. As his hips ground into her Roxy moaned and allowed her eyes to close. As they came together Roxy felt as if the energy had shifted, they were no longer the master and slave roles they had taken on, but were soul mates and lovers again. when he opened his eyes and broke the kiss, Roxy opened her eyes to see him smiling at her and smiled back at him. As Tim's arms rapped around her and held him close she smiled, loving the closeness she felt to him. When he finally released her wrists she watched as he then moved down to her legs, eventually freeing her legs too. She then moved her right hand to his head and ran her fingers through her hair. "I love you." She said before kissing him.

Tim loved the feeling of her hands on him. It was one of the things he missed while she was tied up. One of the intimate things they couldn't do, but having her tied up had its own intimate benefits which he finally understood fully. He felt her kiss and heard her words. They warmed his heart, but he also felt that pain. The pain that he only had because he had hurt her. When their lips parted again he sighed as a frown appeared on his face. He looked into her eyes and felt he had to do something to make it up to her. A tear formed and slid down his cheek. "I love you too. So much. And I'm so sorry for doubting you even a little. I'm so stupid. I know you love me and I know you trust me. I should be able to completley trust you too. And from now on I will. I promise. I trust you." He looked away from her, feeling ashamed of himself. His head hung loosely. His grip on her loosened. He needed her forgiveness, but he didn't ask for it. He wasn't sure he deserved it yet. But he would do whatever it took to earn it from her.

When their lips parted ways and Tim sighed before a frown appeared on his face, a look of concern entered her eyes. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked, wiping away the tear that formed and slid down his cheek. "Tim, it's fine." Roxy said, placing her hand under his chin and gently lifted his head so that he had to look at her. "Tim, I get why you can't, I think. Before a few days ago you watched guys like Joey looking at me as if I were a piece of meat. I know that even as they claimed they would treat me right that all they wanted was sex. They never loved me, even in the slightest." She paused to kiss him on the lips, making it just a peck before continuing what she had to say. "Truth is, even back then my heart belonged to you and all those guys attempts at winning my affections never changed that. You always have been and will forever be my soul mate, Tim and I forgive you." She finished and smiled weakly at him, trying to assure him that she wasn't mad or upset with him.

Tim let his gaze return to her as she turned his head. He silently listened as she spoke. The soft kiss was very reassuring. As she finished speaking he smiled again. He leaned his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. He kissed her softly and then just held her in silence. There was nothing he could say. She was so understanding. He loved her more than anything and he knew that would never change.

He slowly rolled them over to let her rest on top of him. He was tired of leaning over her and he thought she might want to be in a different position. His arms stayed wrapped around her, once again holding her tightly. finally just three words escaped his lips. "I love you." He smiled and shut his eyes. He wasn't quite ready for sleep, but he was fully relaxed.

Roxy found herself thankful when he slowly rolled them over so that his back was against the mattress and her head was rested on his chest. After being tied up for probably what had been the span of two hours, the position had started to become uncomfortable. As his arms stayed wrapped around her even after they had moved to their new position, it made her smile as it made Roxy feel safe; as if nothing could harm her. When she heard those three little words she nuzzled his chest closing her eyes as her breathing returned to a normal pace. "Hey Tim, can you promise me something?" She asked.

Tim's eyes opened as he heard her ask him to make a promise. He smiled at her warmly. "Of course I can. What do you want me to promise?" One hand gently caressed her back as the other reached over and took hold of the bed sheets. He pulled them over their bodies and shifted into an even better spot. His eyes looked deep into hers. He would promise her anything. No matter how hard it might seem he would promise it and try his hardest to make sure he fulfilled it. He'd do anything for her. He felt certain that her request wouldn't be difficult though.

Roxanne opened her eyes to looked up at him just in time to see him smile warmly at her. Just as one hand gently began to caress her back she could feel her muscles tensing as she became nervous about what she wanted to ask him. As he pulled the sheets up over them and shifted into an even more comfortable spot, she looked up into his eyes; able to see all of the love he had for her. "Promise me that we'll always be together, no matter how hard things get." Roxy said as she continued to look into his eyes. Yes, she was aware of how childish her request sounded, but he was her soul mate and she was scared to death to lose him.

Tim just had to smile at her request. "I promise. We will always be together. If ever we are not in the same place I promise my heart and mind will be with you. No matter what happens I will always be yours and you will always be mine. Some day when I save up enough money I will buy you a ring and we will be connected forever. But I make you that promise now." He kissed her tenderly as he felt sleep approaching. "Now we should get some sleep. I hope you have wonderful dreams." He gazed into her eyes and couldn't be happier. He didn't even feel nervous that he had essentially asked her to marry him. Their relationship was so new, but their love wasn't new. That was what had given him the strength to speak those words. In his heart he knew that there would be a day when he went down on one knee and officially proposed to her.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile at how Tim responded to her question. Sure, she had expected him to promise that they would always be together, but what she didn't expect was for him to more or less ask her to marry him. Tim's lack of nervousness as he spoke helped to assure her that he was serious; that he did indeed plan on making her his wife one day. When he kissed her she kissed back, smiling against his lips as she could feel sleep quickly taking her, finding it hard to stay awake suddenly. When their lips separated Roxy's head returned to her chest and as Tim wished her wonderful dreams she looked up at him with sleepy Emerald eyes. "Sweet dreams, my love." She said before yawning and as Tim stared into her eyes, Roxanne was trying to keep her eyes open for him. "I love you." Roxy said in almost a whisper as she nuzzled into his chest, allowing her eyes to close and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Tim yawned and then settled down with his beautful girlfriend. He smiled at her last words of the day. He kissed her head softly. His breathing slowed and his eyes drifted shut. He was soon fast asleep. That night was very restful for him. He slept like a baby. When he woke in the morning he stayed where he was. His arms wrapped around Roxy again and he held her body against his. Soft sunlight filtered through the blinds on the windows as the sun rose, reflecting on the snow outside. He let out a content sigh and shut his eyes. Drifting off to sleep again for a short while.

Soon after Tim had drifted back to sleep Roxy had woken up. Without even looking up at him she could sense he was asleep. As her head rested on his chest, Roxanne listened to his heart beat as she looked around as the soft sunlight filled the room. She felt happy and content, nuzzling her head into his chest softly as she laid there. "I love you, Tim." She said softly as her mind began to wander to what her parents would say about the two of them once they returned home. The though of how she thought they might react made her tense up some.

Tim slowly woke up again. He saw that Roxy was awake already. He smiled and shifted until he could kiss her softly. When he laid his head back again he wished they could stay like that forever. Eventually he spoke. "Good morning love. Did you sleep well? I sure did." His hands ran gently along her back. Very slowly he shifted so he could look into her eyes. He loved the connection he felt between them whenever their eyes met. He fell deeper in love with her each time she looked at him or told him she loved him. It never felt possible to be more in love with her, but she made it happen.

Roxy looked up at him when he woke up again and finally spoke to her. "Yes, I slept great." She said as his hands running along her back gently got rid of any tension and for now she tried to push the thoughts of how her parents would react to the news of their relationship to the back of her head. As Tim shifted so that he could look into her eyes, Roxanne lifted her head from his chest and looked up into his. "I love you, Tim." She said, leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. After their lips separated, Roxy returned to looking into his eyes, half hoping he couldn't tell what was on her mind.

He happily looked into her eyes. It was nice for a moment, but he read her eyes. He realised that she was worried about something. His smiled faded and he brought his hand up, placing it softly against her cheek. He didn't want her to worry about anything. A minute later he sighed. "What has you worried? I don't like seeing that look in your eyes. Whatever it is you know we can deal with it together." He leaned in and kissed her again. He held her close, trying to reassure her that he would help her if it was something they could actually work out.

As Tim placed his hand softly against her cheek, she leaned into it. Roxanne was able to see that he had picked up that something was on her mind. "Don't worry, it's nothing between us." She said softly as she looked up at him, wanting to get rid of any blame he had probably began to place on himself. "I'm just thinking about what my parents are going to say when we tell them. More so my Dad, though." She said with a sigh. Even before now, he was always swearing up and down that Tim was a bad influence and had already found ways more than once to keep them apart more than once. When he leaned in and kissed her again, Roxanne kissed back and as he held her close she rested her head on his chest. "I just don't want to lose you." She admitted softly. Both of them had waited such a long time for each other and now that they had found their way to each other Roxy never wanted to lose that.

Tim's smile returned when she said it wasn't anything between the two of them. That was a relief, but he still didn't like seeing her worried. When she discussed her parents and their reaction he sighed. He had been worried about that too. He really wasn't sure what to expect from them. They could definitely be upset with the relationship and try to keep them apart. He sighed and nodded. He didn't want to lose her either. "Whatever happens you should always remember that I love you. Hopefully your parents will realise how much we mean to eachother and they will accept us being together. If not I don't think they will really be able to keep us apart. We will figure it out." He closed his eyes and held her tightly. He didn't want to even consider the possibility of not being with her. If her parents didn't approve they might have to lie for a while, or he might need to work hard to show them he was good for her. He'd do whatever it took.

"My Mom I think will see what we mean to each other, but my Dad is determined on getting me into a relationship with someone he sees fit." She said, shaking her head in disgust at the very thought. Roxanne took one of his hands as they laid there and laced their fingers, squeezing his hand gently. "I don't care what he says, Tim, my heart made up its mind a long time ago that it belongs to you." Roxanne said, kissing him on the lips before letting her head rest on his chest, letting go of his hand. As his arms wrapped around her to hold her tightly, she closed her eyes and nuzzled into his chest as she tried her hardest to keep her mind from wandering to what they would do without each other. "Maybe we should try talking to them when they get back." She suggested with an unsteady voice as she felt like she were about to cry.

Talking about it seemed to make her worry more. Tim frowned and kissed her cheek. At her suggestion he nodded. "We will talk with them when they return. Well, actually, I think I will ask your father permission to see you. Maybe if I go the formal, traditional route he might see that I am good for you. I think I should spend the last night in the guest room though so it doesn't look like we have been sleeping together. I think that would be the quickest way to make them hate the idea of us together. We still have some time alone though. They won't be home for a couple of days at least. Let's not worry about it right now. Come on, let's go have some breakfast. I'll cook for you."

Roxanne nodded when he said that he would sleep in the guest room the last night they had alone. "Babe, you don't have to go through all of this just to be with me." She said, feeling touched that Tim was so willing to jump through any hoops her parents saw fit so that earned their approval of him and of their relationship. "Yeah, them knowing you have already made love to their daughter wouldn't be the way to go about earning their approval." She said with a small smile before kissing him. "You don't have to cook for me, babe. I can help you." She said, seeming to have forgotten how sore she would be when they got out of bed.

Tim shook his head. He'd do anything to be with her and he didn't want it to be in secret either. If that meant jumping through hoops for her parents then he would do so. He slowly sat up in bed and stretched. He was soon up and getting dressed. When he saw Roxanne having some trouble he remembered that she might be sore. He smiled at her and chuckled. "I guess I was right. Well, I'll help you with whatever you need baby." He quickly finished getting dressed and then sat on the bed, ready to help her at least get downstairs. He wasn't sure if she wanted or needed help getting dressed.

Roxanne glared at Tim playfully when he chuckled. She then got up, proceeding to get dressed in a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and walked over to the bed, kissing him before sitting down beside him. Roxy was sure Tim had noticed her walking with a limp from the rough sex the night before. "You better not be laughing at me, Tim." She said jokingly before kissing him. "I think you're going to have to carry me down stairs though. It hurts a lot worse to walk than I thought it would."

Tim watched her get dressed. He really noticed her having a hard time walking, but at least she could walk. As she requested his services he stood up and bowed with a flourish. "As you wish, m'lady" He grinned and quickly scooped her up. As he carried her out of the bedroom and down the hall he pulled her a little closer into his body. His mind wandered and he imagined another day in the future when he'd carry her. It likely wasn't going to happen for a few years though. He was careful as he walked down the stairs. When he got into the kitchen he set her down onto her feet.

When Tim stood and bowed as she requested his services, it made Roxanne smile. When he scooped her up she rested her head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. As he pulled her closer while he carried her out of her bedroom and down the hall she lifted her head to look at him. When she spoke it was like she had read his mind. "One day you'll be carrying me like this again." She said with a smile. Ever since last night when Tim had said that one day he would make her his wife, Roxanne was at ease knowing she hadn't been the only one to think that far ahead. When he made it down the stairs and into the kitchen, putting her on her feet she kissed him on the lips. "So, my love, what should we make for breakfast?" She asked, expecting him to object to her walking around on her feet.

Back
Top Bottom