Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elevator (All Floors, Transition Scenes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed softly and moaned as he continued to pleasure her, her body unable to take much more of this. She didn't much mind the idea of being caught in the act in an elevator, but she had a feeling she would mind later on. "Mmm, we're almost there," she said referring to the elevator ride and herself. His fingers inside her and his tongue at her clit was too much. "So close...cumming!" She panted and arched against the elevator wall, the golden-haired woman creating quite a picture in the slightly mirrored elevator. She came just a moment after she'd warned him, her pleasure written all over her face and her body.

Panting she looked down at him. "Mmm, we still have a little time, but once we're in my bedroom, I'll let you take your time," she said with a grin.

As Kate shivered in pure pleasure of his mouth and fingers, he was already quickly preparing for his next move. This one more covert seeing as the elevator was about to be stopped. The magus stood up and pushed her to one corner of the tiny chamber they were in. Planting a one deep kiss, and placing his arms around her waist he whispered gently into her ears.
"Are you sure you want me to take my time, I can be an even bigger tease then earlier." His hands moved around her bare ass gently squeezing it. "But as the saying goes the longer the wait the bigger the pay off..."

The elevator bell rang but not at the blonds room. Those silver door opened, and entering them were two girls one dressed in a more silkier dress, the other a blazer with an nice black skirt. One brunette the other blond like Kate. The blond in the blazer gently pulled the girl into one corner of the elevator and began making out with the brunette. Nick noted the beauty of their bodies. Though none as beautiful as Kate.

Carefully, he slowly shifted postions, placing the girl right in front of him.Having her face the girls directly, but still embracing her from behind. By this point he was rock hard and love nothing to flip of her skirt and fuck her righting htere and then regardless of the audience.

Then again, the longer the wait the better the reward. He was going to show her how bad he was waiting. The magician slowly pushed crouch against her ass slowly letting her feel his hard on. His hands slipping under the dress in a not so sublte way. Those has slowly re-working Kate's clit as he watched the two girls. The girls, after a few mintues stopped pressing their lips against each other, and smiled knowing this wasn't entirely the best place be naughty. Instead they made small talk to the other passengers. It seemed their floor wasn't too far away from Kate's.

"Enjoying the night?" One of them asked. The Phoenix smiled and wink. Still rubbing himself against Kate's ass. "Oh yes, the night has only just begone for me.
"mmm that's nice. You have lovely playmate." The blond responded with a smile.
"Oh I know. sweet to. Really sweet." He spoke with a devious smile. His hands twisting and encircling her bud. The two strangers laughed, as the bell rang and they arrived at their room.
"Have fun you two!" The girls said, before getting off on their floor.

The elevators closed, and silence fell upon the small room once more, as Nick began his continued teasing and plays. The bell of the elevator rang And finally they were there.
" I love elevators."

As he pushed her into the corner, she kissed him back, her arms wrapping around him for a long moment. She shivered as he whispered to her and squeezed her ass. "Mmmmm...I think I like that idea," she said with a grin, glancing up as the doors opened. It wasn't her floor. She saw the two enter and start to make out. She saw Nick was a bit interested in them as well. But it seemed it was mostly because he'd gotten an idea in his head. The idea of switching places with her and toying shamelessly with her body before them. She blushed and moaned softly as he toyed with her, ignoring the teasing of the girls, simply enjoying the entire situation.

She could feel exactly how excited Nick was, and she was happy to add to his fantasy. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, arching back into him without a care as the two of them left the elevator. He didn't stop when they left. "Mmm, that was naughty of you. Remind me to get back at you someday," she teased, grinning just a bit. When the doors opened on her floor, she looked back at him. "Mmm, you'll have to stop that if you want to come to my room. I will need to walk," she said with a chuckle. When he cooperated, she led him out of his beloved elevator and through her door.

((Continued here))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom