Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love [XxMoonlightRomance & Jugger82]

Roxy couldn't stop moaning as he continued to massage her breasts, finding herself beginning to become aroused as he continued. When he gently pushed her into the bed Roxanne didn't fight and laid back on the bed. When he saw his cock hard in his pants she couldn't help but smile. "And you make them feel so good."

"Roxanne..." He said as he continued to fondle her breasts until one of his hands went to the hem of her shirt and began to lift it up until it was over her breasts, revealing her globes in her bra. He began to unhook them, actually silently cutting the middle open with a claw before he leaned down and began to suck on her nipple like a newborn.

Roxy continued to moan as he continued to fondle her breasts. She could feel one of his hands moving down to the hem of her shirt, not even minding it when he lifted it up until it was over her breasts. She was even okay when he removed her bra. What seemed to change the mood was when he leaned down and began to suck on her nipple like a new born. "Stop." She said gently, trying to push him off. She looked at the television, noticing the movie was more than half way through. "Is that what you are looking for? A lactating bitch for you to get milk from?"

"W-What...?" He said as he backed away on the bed and looked at her with sadness in his eyes. "R-Roxanne...? Why...Why would you think that...? I was just trying to make you feel good..." He said with a frown as he seemed to cower in the corner of where the bed was against the wall's corner. "I-I'm sorry Roxanne...I was just...trying to make you feel good...I wasn't trying to get milk from you...Honest...!"

Roxanne watched him as he backed away on the bed and sat up, pulling her top down. "Then what where you trying to do?" She asked, it did indeed make her feel good but it was weird when he sucked on them like a infant would. Without waiting for a reply she went to grab her purse and school bag that were sitting by the bed. "Maybe I should go, Nathan is probably wandering why I'm not back yet anyway." She said, half expecting him to grab her arm in a tight grip so she couldn't leave.

"W-Wait!" He said as he reached out and grabbed her arms, his eyes filling with water as he could feel he could just die right then. "Please...I'm sorry...I was just trying to make you feel good...I heard that sucking on the nipples of a female was...good for them...!" He said as he let a single tear fall from his eyes. "Please...! Stay! I didn't mean to offend you!"

Roxy struggled as he reached out and grabbed her arms. "It did feel good but it feels sick when it's in a way a child would to get milk. Look, Nathan is probably worried about me anyway." She said, continuing to try and get loose from his grip. Of course, she didn't know he had drugs ready to use on her if he had to. "Please, we'll talk Monday in class." She added, not realizing her cries and struggling were useless just yet.

"No! This night was going to be the best of my life! I'm...I'm not going to let you leave!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out 'cat nip', or what seemed to be cat nip. He forced it to her nose, letting her inhale the scent of what his people called 'human nip' to let her pass out and wake up feeling high and horny. When she fell over, he began to pant as he looked at her sleeping body, wondering what the hell he just did. Picking her up, he left the room...the school...and the school yard...heading deep into the forest where he could live out his days alone with her.

Roxy watched him as he pulled out what looked like Cat Nip. She was confused at first as to why he was pulling it out as well as to why he even had it. But, when he forced it to her nose she tried to hold her breath as she struggled. But soon the scent filled her noose and she passed out as she got a smell of it. Of course, when he picked her up she was limp and heavy in his arms, like a rag doll. Of course, when she woke up she would have no clue where she was and this 'Human Nips' effects would hit her hard and fast.

When she would awaken, she would find that she was tied to a bed, her hands and legs tied to the posts of the bed while she was blindfolded. Atlin was naked on top of her naked body, his hard cock rubbing its shaft up and down her crevice as he was now in his werecat form, his voice now deeper and more powerful than his previous cuddly version. "You're mine now...I'm not going to let you leave me, Roxanne...You're my mate now and we'll bare many children...!"

Several hours later when she awoke from her drug induced sleep Roxy found herself unable to move because of her being tied to the bed posts. She also found she was blind folded so she couldn't see anything. All the time while she slept her body had been showing that the Human Nip had indeed make her horny as she would moan and become wet with her own juices. When he spoke she recognized who it was, although his voice was deeper and more powerful. "I feel so... High." She said with a giggle, clearly escaping was the furthest thing from her mind right now. "Atlin why do I feel so funny?"

"Thats just the effects of the nip I gave you...You're going to stay horny and high until you orgasm...Oh joy." He said with a smirk as he continued to rub his shaft up and down her crevice. "You're really wet down here Roxanne...You really feel like a slut when you're high and drugged up." He said, snickering as he now began to prod her with his fat cock head. "I'm going to love making you my mate...Now beg for me to clear you of this sensation...!"

Roxy couldn't help but moan as he continued to rub his shaft against her. "W.. Why did you do this to me?" She asked, trying to resist the urge to give into him. Then, when he mentioned making her his mate she was caught off guard and instantly could feel her muscles tensing up. "What the fuck do you mean making me your mate?" She asked, trying to struggled against the chains as she waited for an answer. "I'm not going to beg you for shit, you sick monster!" Although, with the high from the nip he gave her the high and her arousal were sure to get worse soon.

"The only way I can get you to become my mate is if you fully give in and consent to this...this is what the human nip was for...but it seems that you are still rejecting me...No matter...I may not have kids, but I can continue loving you and making love to you for the rest of our lives, hell, I might even make it so your natural food is my seed..." He taunted, even though that wasn't something he was capable of doing. "Now...Beg."

"You are still making no sense, what do you mean 'your mate'?" She asked, still trying to struggle against her restraints. "And why do you want me and not some other girl?" She asked. She found as time passed her high and arousal were getting worse. Her arousal so bad that he didn't even have to tease her any longer for her body to be responding, her juices now dripping down her thighs. "Please just let me go.." She said, clearly scared.

"No no...You'e going to be...mine!" He said before shoving his cock hard into her pussy. He smirked and just sat there...his cock inside of her. He thrust hard into her, if she were a virgin she'd probably be torn. "Its so fucking tight and wet in here...Heh...you better be happy you're wet...otherwise it'd make it that much harder for you Roxanne...!"

Roxanne let out a loud scream when he shoved his cock into her. Clearly she had been a virgin and was torn. Despite the pain she felt she was moaning, clearly enjoying his cock inside of her. "Please, make me orgasm." She said, the arousal from the drug making her into a total slut.

He smirked and didn't show her any mercy. He began to thrust into her, starting off slow like he normally would and eventually he started to go faster and faster into her pussy. "Heheh...! This feels so amazing Roxanne!" He said with a smirk, his cock still sliding deep into her.

When he began to trust into her she was fine, the pain was minimal and after she got used to it, it actually felt good. It was when he started to go faster that the pain intensified very quickly. "Stop, please slow down. It hurts." She said, certain that her voice gave away that she was crying. "Please, If you just untie me I won't run away." She said, even if she did she was sure he was faster than she was. "I'll do anything you want!" She almost screamed.

"Alright Roxanne...Only because I love you..." He said as he reached over and untied her limbs, but his hands pinned her arms to the bed as he continued to thrust into her, slower than he had before though. "Is this to your liking my pet and mate?" He said, his mouth going to her breasts to start sucking on them again, but not like he had before...He didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was, and he didn't want a scene like before to happen.

Roxanne was glad when he agreed to untie her and was thankful when she felt she was able to move her arms and legs freely. She didn't even seemed to mind when he used his hands to pin her arms to down to the bed. "Y..Yes." She said, beginning to moan as he slowed his pace, then, when he began to suck on her breasts her pleasure was only amplified. "Atlin, please don't stop. That feels so good!" She moaned. In the back of her mind she wandered why she felt fur against her skin, figuring it was some kind of cover or something he had on the bed. It didn't even cross her mind that Atlin might have been lying to her about being human.

Atlin continued to thrust into her, his mouth still teasing one of her nipples and his hands still pinning her arms down. Slowly his tail began to slide up her stomach until he began to tease her other nipple by tickling it with the tips of his fur. As he pleased the woman he loved, he began to moan into her nipple as he spoke. "Roxanne...Will you be my mate...will you bare my future children for when this becomes official between us...?" His kind had a ceremony to pit two lovers together, and only then would his seed and the female's egg be fertile. This was to prevent premature pregnancies, and because Roxanne was human and already fertile, he just needed to make his seed fertilized.

Roxy continued to moan his name in pleasure as Atlin continued to not only thrust into her but also continue to tease one of her nipples with his mouth. Then, when his tail began to slide up her stomach, she shivered and could almost instantly feel every muscle in her body tense. "What is that?" She asked, unable to see what was going on because the blindfold was still covering her eyes. She soon felt the fur tickling her other nipple and she couldn't help but moan. Oddly enough, she found the sensation of his fur against her skin arousing. "What do you mean 'your mate'?" She asked, showing just how naive she was to the fact of him being a werecat. "We aren't even a couple, yet." Despite the way he was acting, Roxanne was no longer struggling. In fact, as she laid beneath him she was moaning and begging for him not to stop and soon the arousal and high that the nip had given her would make it impossible to think. Then, she was sure to agree to being his mate.

He couldn't keep himself going any longer. This was his first time...so with one last push, he shot his seed deep into her womb, but without the threat of pregnancy to her. His seed seemed to just keep coming until he slowly pulled out and laid down beside her, panting hard as he looked at her with a smile on his face, his eyes gleaming with pride as he removed her blindfold to see the added features he had.

Roxanne moaned as he released inside of her, Atlin's release setting off an orgasm of her own. By the time he was done and laid beside her, Roxanne was panting too. When he removed the blindfold from her eyes, she expected to see the same human man she had earlier today but she was shocked and seemed scared, even when she saw the werecat before her. "What are you?" She asked, every muscle in her body was obviously tense.

Back
Top Bottom