Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

When Roxy was awoken by Robert, she was more alert than she had been hours ago when she had slipped into a deep sleep. Roxy sighed, feeling helpless as he helped her sit up, but she kissed him back before he began to feed her. After being fed a few bits she swallowed and spoke. "Why are you sorry, my love, you didn't do it and you couldn't stop it."

The next evening it was almost midnight when Iris left the building and was heading to her car. She had just done a twelve hour shift and wasn't the most alert and didn't even seen John. She pulled out her keys, unlocking her car, leaving herself vulnerable to whatever he had planned.

"I know , he said, but it still saddens me to see you like this, is their anything i can do to make you feel better? anything at all," he asked.

~~~~~

John waited in the parking lot and as Iris looked down to unlock the car he clamped a rag with ether over her mouth and nose. She passed out immediately and he wasted no time in injecting her full of the drug he had given Roxy, and then he loaded her into the back seat. Taking her keys, he drove her car home to her house and carried her in. he laid her on the couch and stripped off her scrubs and bra, he already had her panties. He sat her in a straight chair and secured her legs to its legs and her arms to its arms with zip ties. He took out the electronic device and inserted it in her pussy and then injected her with the drug to partial awaken her. He smiled at her as she woke up. Guess who? he said.

She kissed him. "Just keep me safe, my love." Roxy said, her speech still somewhat slurred. "Right now that's all I want, that and to be your girl."

As Iris awoke she looked at John with groggy eyes, the drugs clearly working wanders to keep her mind moving at such a sluggish pace. She tried to move, but found herself paralyzed and even the little she was able to move hardily caused the zip ties to move. "What are you... Doing to.. me?" She asked, her speech slurred and hard to understand and she had to pause every few words, unable to remember all of what she wanted to say. "I can't.. move! I feel like... really funny." She tried to yell but it came out as a slurred mumble. Iris closed her eyes, feeling as if the world around her was spinning.

Don't worry my love, for the next few days you just need some rest. He laid beside her on the bed and rubbed her back trying to keep her muscles from cramping.
~~~~~~

John turned on the electronic stimulator, and he pussy began its rythmic contractions. He slowly increased the frequency intensifying the effect, and simulating true orgasms. He pussy was now leaking copiously onto the chair.

Roxy smiled, feeling her muscles staying relaxed as he rub her back. "I don't deserve such an attentive man, Robby." She said, kissing him.

As her pussy began its rhythmic contractions, Iris began to let out love sick moans, her body clearly responding to what was being done. As John increased the frequency, Iris' moans became louder and she climaxed repeatedly. As she leaked onto the chair, she slipped and slid all over the chair. In fact, had it not been for the zip ties keeping her bound to the chair, she wouldn't be able to stay on it.

He kissed her back, just relax, everything will be alright , he said. Just try and sleep. They gave me drugs for you , but I know you don't want me to use them.

~~~~~~

There Iris, you little slut, now tell me you don't want me, I'll make you cum till your so weak you can't stand. then we'll see who wants who. "What was the idea of telling the admin? anyway. Now you got me fired!

"I don't want to sleep, Rob." She protested, not only didn't she want to, but she couldn't. Not with the pain she was in. She looked into his eyes. "Robby, I'm sorry I couldn't stop him.." Roxy added.

"I don't want you, not when you get like this, where you need to be the one in control." Iris said, her words still slurred and hard to understand. "I didn't tell him. Remember how pissed off Roxy's boyfriend was? It was him who caused you to lose your job. Why are you so attracted to her to begin with?"

"It wasn't your fault" Rob said " I know that" Just try and relax. You can have medication if you want it. Are you hungry at all?

~~~~~~~

When he saw she was able to resist and talk he gave her another dose of drugs, and increased the amount of the stimulation from the electronic device. He was a sick man and only cared about his own ego, not for anyone's health. It was a miracle he ever actually became a physician. John was a sick man.

"No, I'm not hungry and I'm not taking those damn pain killers." She said, seeming to be snapping at him before rolling over, despite how much it hurt her, so that her back was to him. It was almost like she thought Rob would try and rape her like John did.

Iris watched as he moved to the IV that was in her hand as he gave her another dose of drugs. "John, baby, please stop this.." She said, almost begging as she felt whatever she was just injected with enter her veins. "What do you want from me?" She asked before beginning to moan uncontrollably from the stimulation the device was giving her. As she did she could feel the chair under her getting even more slick from her own juices and was sure he got pleasure out of watching her slip and slide across it.

Back
Top Bottom