Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

He took the towel and dried her she stayed perfectly still as he did even when he dried her sensitive pussy and nipples. She didnt seem to react at all. He decided to find out if he could control her ability to feel aroused. he told her to sit on the bed with her hands at her sides and spread her legs slightly. He said you will feel as though your nipples are being kissed and rubbed, and you will become aroused. He was careful not to touch her but only watched to see what would happen.

She watched him with blank eyes as he dried her body with the towel, then when he told her to sit with her hands at her sides and her legs spread, but only slightly, she did so. Then as he explained what she would feel she couldn't help but to begin moaning, as if she really felt it happening.

Robert watched in amazement, not only did she moan with arousal, but her nipples stiffened and moisture started to glisten along her slit. the longer he left her the more aroused she was getting. Finally he said, the stimulation has stopped. He watched as she slowly calmed down. Wake up he said.

When he finally stopped the stimulation she was probably pretty close to climax and it took a few minutes but she did finally begin to calm down. When he commanded her to awaken she blinked a few times before looking around and finally looking at Bob. "How long was I under?"

About 1/2 an hour. Are you cold? What do you remember? anything at all? how did it make you feel? How do you feel now?

She nodded. "Yeah, I kinda am now that you mention it, my love." She said, picking up the towel that was sitting beside her and wrapping it around her body in an attempt to warm up her body. "I remember you telling me to go take a cold shower and then you telling me to sit on the bed and getting really, really horny." She said, moving her hand down to finger herself. "But it felt really good." She said with a blush. "Oddly enough I feel like I want more... It's like a drug that I'm addicted to." She said, explaining it the best way she knew how.

Taking out the medalion, he swung it in front of her face. He told her put the towel away and come to bed. It was now very late and he was getting tired. He wanted to try one more experiment. He climbed into bed. He said "lay next to me and cuddle against me. You will dream that we are having sex all night. Though you will make no sound you will be in a constant state of arousal all night your body will not move but your pussy and nipples will respond as though it was actually happening. Your muscles will contract and you will fully experience orgasm as though you actually had sex all night long." If this actually worked she was in for an awesome night. He shut off the light and went to sleep. When he awoke she was still sleeping, but her thighs were totally soaked and so was the mattress with her juices. Wake up he said

As he commanded Roxanne laid next to him and fell asleep, throughout the night she had dreams of them having sex and although she made no sounds and made no move to touch herself, she came over and over again all night. When he woke her the next morning she looked at him, clearly still horny once she was out of trance.

What do you remember my love he asked as he cuddled with her. Your kinda wet this morning. Seems you had a nice night.

"I remember you fucking me all night long." She spoke with an aroused purr to her voice, clearly her description of what hypnosis was to her was right. Here she was, just awakening and wanting to be put under again. She went to climb on top of him. "Why don't you dominate me more?" She asked with a purr. "My sexy Master." She said, running her hands down his chest as she straddled him.

Robert laughed and seemed secretly jealous that she so easily had a night of fantastic sex without being touched. Well my dear, I never touched you it was all in your mind! That's pretty neat. He got out of bed and waved the pendant in her face. Give us both a warm shower he said.

Roxy closed her eyes, trying to ignore the wolf pendant he was swinging in front of her face, more to see if she could resist him. "N... No.." She said, her voice weak.

"You will follow my instructions" he said smiling "you're going to give us both the shower, first you will wash me thoroughly paying special attention to my cock and then you will wash yourself and as you suck my cock you will play with your pussy until you come.

She shook her head, trying to fight the effect that even his voice was having on her. "C.. Cumming does feel really good.. And it tastes good too." She said, still trying to fight.

"You will do as I say now, without delay go to the shower and get ready. I will meet you there and you will do as I have told you. I expect a good washing followed by a good sucking, and then you will cum hard.

Roxy shook her head, trying to ignore him. Then, she opened her eyes, planning to get up from the bed to try and make it easier to disobey him, but her eyes almost instantly were caught by the swinging pendant and they followed. "I.. I will.." She paused, trying to think.

He kept the pendant swinging before her eyes, and repeating her instructions. To the shower now he said.
He waited for her comply , knowing that sooner or later she would have to

"Yes Master." She said, getting up and going into the bathroom, starting the water. "I'm Master's naughty girl." She purred before giggling. The pendant still working as she watched, making her mind his to control.

He stepped into the shower and waited for her to get in and wash him as she was supposed to.

He looked down at her and smiled enjoying how the shower splashed on her face. He shut off the water. "now dry us off, he said and we will go to the bed."

Roxy stepped out of the shower, grabbing and towel and dried herself quickly before attentively drying him. "But Master, I was hoping we'd go for a night drive on that sexy bike of yours." She said as she dried him. Her voice then lowered to a sexy whisper. "Imagine me in that sexy skirt, no panties as I'm on the back of the bike, my arms wrapped around you. My wet pussy soaking the leather seat and just begging for a nice rough fuck from your hard cock."

"Alright" he said, "we'll get dressed and then ride back out to the lake. We can have sthe sex when we get there." After she dried him he pulled on his jeans and a teeshirt, and watched as put on only a tank top and the black leather skirt. They went out to the bike and took off on the highway. She rode facing him on the seat in front of him as she had before. He looked down to see her wet pussy, and didn't see the old pickup pull out in front of them. They hit it hard and were both thrown from the bike and into the bed of the truck. The back of Roxies head hit the back of the Cab and she was knocked unconscious, and both her arms were broken when the hit the metal box. Bob was luckier, hitting only a hay bale in the bed of the truck. "OH MY GOD! he yelled. "HELP SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! PLEASE! OH MY GOD!" The ambulance came and took them to the hospital where Bob was released, but stayed to find out what happened to Roxy from the doctors.

The doctor left the room and walked out to see Bob. "Your girlfriend has some pretty serious injuries, sir. Both her arms are broken, she had to have stitches in the back of her head and she has multiple fractured ribs on each side. Aside from that, it's a bunch of cuts and bruises, but she will require around the clock care for awhile. She should be awake in a few but she's drugged up on powerful pain medicine. If you want to see her you are more than welcome to go in."

Back
Top Bottom