Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

He just looked at her. Saying nothing. He got up and walked over by the lake and stood as before, quiet and alone. He left her there without a word. He didnt look back or react in any way. The sun slowly set, his powerful body sillouetted by the orange glow. He stood like a statue and didnt move.

Roxanne watched him, wandering if she could go after him Clearly he had picked up that something was bugging her. Roxy sight, bring her hand up to the collar that was still around her neck she unhooked herself from the leash. Then, taking it in her hand she stood up and went over to it. "What's wrong, my love?" She asked, standing beside him.

he looked over at her and saw the leash unhooked, and looked back at the lake. "You know when you woke up I told you you could stop if you wanted. I wasn't forcing you, but you can't have it both ways. Submit only when it suits you, have my protection when its covenient. It doesnt work that way." he turned, and removed the collar from her neck. He walked over and picked up the leash then folded them up and put them in the pouch on the bike. He took the blanket out and layed it out for her the went across the grass to a picnic table and layed down on the bench and closed his eyes without a word.

"I never said you were forcing me." She said, watching him as he removed the collar around her neck. She went to grab it from him but she couldn't get it look from the tight grip his hand had it in, and part of her was afraid to try. She then watched as he walked over as he picked up the leash before walking to the bike and folding them up, being them in the pouch. She then watched as he laid the blanket out for her across the grass before going to a picnic table and laying on the bench. She walked over to him, not expecting him to look at her. "You make it sound as if I only call on you when I'm in the mood for some fun. You know damn well I submit to you most of the time and if it's such a burden protecting me then don't worry about it, I can survive on my own."

He said nothing, just turned his back on her and went to sleep. He remained there til morning then got up and washed himself in the lake.

The next morning Roxanne was still asleep on the blanket while he washed himself in the lake. It had been a rough night as without feeling Bob by her side and the nightmares of her Ryan had returned, keeping her tossing and turning all night.

He walked up, fresh and wet from the lake, removed the leash and collar from the saddlebag and walking up to the blanket laid it beside her. Water dripped onto her from his hair. He shook his body, got dressed and layed back down on the bench to wait for her.

Roxanne stirred when he came up, laying the collar and leash beside her after retrieving them from the saddlebag. When she finally was fully awake she picked up the leash and collar, putting on the collar but not the leash and walked over to him. "I think we need to talk, Bob." She said, not wanting to leave things like they had been last night.

"Alright" he said sitting up and patting the bench beside him. "What would you like to talk about?" Noting she was wearing the collar again, he ask her, pointing to the collar, "You want that there? Even knowing what it means? Don't wear it for my sake, wear it for your own. If ever your not happy, just hand it back to me. I will understand. But while you wear it, don't cheat on it and neither will I." He sat there looking in her eyes and listening.

Roxy watched him sit up and when he patted the spot beside him, she took a seat. "Yes, I want it here, even knowing what it means. I never have and never will wear it for your sake, my love. I do love wearing it. I just want us to be okay." Roxy said, looking into his eyes as well. At his last sentence she was a bit confused. "What do you mean., "Don't cheat on it?"."

Well what that collar means to me, is that I will protect you and acre for you and provide for you, alway doing whats best for you ahead of myself, and what I think it should mean to you is that you will trust me to do those things no matter what, and do what I ask, just as if you were hypnotized. Hypnotizing was fun, but if your wearing that collar I should never have to, and you should never have to worry if I will abuse it. So I asked you not to cheat on it. If you cant do that just take it off and give it back. He kissed her and gently clipped the leash back on. Smiling at her.

Roxy nodded, listening to him as he explained what he had meant by it. He was right and Roxanne realized this as she listened to him. It was silly of her to even think that he would abuse what the collar meant to both of them or that he would abuse her newly discovered kink to get whatever he wanted. Roxanne smiled back at him, watching as he clipped the leash on onto the collar once again before leaning in and kissing him. "I'm sorry I ever thought otherwise."

You need a bth and a change of clothes he said to her that lake is wonderful. he took her clothes as she bathed and washed them out for her. Then waited while she dressed, he hung her skirt and tank from the sissy bar to dry in the breeze as they rode. (tell me what she wears)

"I'm hungry!" he said smiling. "Shall we get on the road?" He rolled up the blanket and stored it under the seat. "Front or back?" he aked her as he kicked the bike to life. He waited for her to get on and the headed off down the dirt road tward the highway. It was a beautiful sunny morning.

Roxanne only took about ten minutes to bath and afterwords she dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. She walked over to the bike and kissed him. "I'm hungry too, my love." She said. "Font." She added before climbing in front of him. Roxy loved the feel of her being in between him and the tank, with her back up against his chest. The vibration of the motor already preparing her for what was sure to happen when they stopped for the night.

The sun was bright and the air got warm fast, Bob could tell Roxy was too warm in the clothes she wore. he could feel a damp streak forming down her back between them. A few miles down the road, they found a diner and pulled in for breakfast. THe diner was not airconditioned and by the time they were done eating she was warmer than before. go change your clothes sweety he said. Your skirt and tank are dry now. I'll pay the bill and we'll be on our way. Bob paid for breakfast and waited for Roxy.

She nodded and kissed him once they were done eating she knew he could tell that she was burning up. She walked out of the diner, going out to the bike and grabbing the tank and skirt that were now dry. She then headed to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later, sticking the jeans and tank top in saddle bag she kissed him She knew wearing this that he would be able to tell just what the vibration of the engine did to her. She kissed him. "I'm ready to go, Master." She said, winking at him.

Bob loved hearing those words. he sat on the bike leaving room for her in front of him amd when she was seated took off again. As they entered the highway, the joined with eleven other bikes that were headed down the road. Roxy let her tank ride up again and the guys loved it. However they all saw the collar and thesize of Bob and remained respectful. They stopped with the other bikers at a bar for lunch . Bob was careful to keep a tight hold on her leash for her safety.

Roxanne found it funny how all of them were scared of Bob, although given the size of him and what she knew he could do, she certainly didn't blame them. When they stopped at a bar with the other bikers for lunch Roxy noticed the tight hold Bob had on the leash. She stayed close to him, not keeping her hands off of him, more to show what Bob had to the other guys.

He had her sit in his lap at the bar as they ate. His hand up her skirt and playing with her wet pussy. Seeing her collar one of the other girls spit in her face. Bob got up putting himself between the women. He looked at her old man and said call your bitch off! he slammed the bar with his fist. The girl got in his face. He pushed her aside. He looked at her old man again. Call her off damn you! The biker ignored him. She got in his face again. with that Bob grabbedthe waist of her skirt and with one violent motion ripped it off. Putting a foot on a chair he pulled her across his knee and becan spanking her bare ass till she cried like a baby. Bob led roxy out of the bar but not before pulling the biker to his feet by his jacket. " dont make me do that to you, you gutless shadow of a man!" Bob wiped Roxies face with a bar towel and said "I'm sorry baby "and they walked out and rode off.

Roxanne was shocked when she saw how Bob reacted to what the girl had done. Roxanne looked at Bob as he wiped her face, clearly hurt by what the girl had done. "It's fine." She mumbled, looking back at the guy who's girl bob had spanked as Bob lead her out of the bar. Roxy sat in front of him again, taking comfort in feeling one of Bob's arms wrapped around her waist.

Bob hopped on the bike leaving room for her in front. "Sorry for the scene Roxy, but you cant let those animals disrespect you or they will turn on you in a minute." Lets find something fun to do" he said, as he took off down the highway. Bob decided to put some miles behind them. Three hours later they were still motoring. they were both tired and hot when they saw a sign for river rafting on New River gorge. "That sounds like fun he said and pulled off the highway. They rented a cabin for the night and booked a river trip the next day. Tired and horny from the travel, they went to their cabin, and ordered a pizza. They were told delivery would be in an hour. they laid back on the bed to wait.

She nodded in agreement when he said you couldn't let them disrespect you. Three hours later when they stopped at the cabin they had rented for the night that was close to where they would take a river trip the next day Roxanne climbed on top of him. She was straddling him and leaned down to kiss him. "I think that girl was jealous that she wasn't the one with your collar around her neck today." She said to him, running her hands down his body as she spoke. "I bet my Master is very horny right now." She teased, continuing to run her soft hands down his body.

She was right, he was horny. He smiled his approval as played. "That's a good pet" he said. Undress me and take off your top. I feel like relaxing. Just as she finished undressing him and her top had hit the floor there was a knock at the door. Bob told her to take $10 out of his pants pocket and pay for the pizza. The pizza driver was a young woman may 18 or so. when Roxy answered the door topless and wearing a collar, she gasped. Oh my God! I'm sorry but I have this Pizza. Roxy could tell she was curious, and she was a nice girl. The Pizza girl swallowed hard and ask "does he make you wear that?" she could see Bob laying naked and Hard on the bed.

Roxanne went over to Bob's pants and took ten dollars from his wallet. She couldn't help but smile when she answered the door topless and the girl gasped. "Hun, I'm his girl friend before his slave and it's really fun." She explained, looking over at the bed and smiling at Bob. "He takes care of me, too. Just like a boyfriend should and I tend to his..." She paused, searching for a word to use. "Needs." She finished. "I can see you're curious." She told the girl with a smile. "You want someone to control you like that, I bet." Roxy added. "He also doesn't make me do anything I truly don't want to." Roxanne gently took the pizza from the girl and sat it on the table. "Bob, sweety I think we have a guest. Perhaps we can show her how this Master thing works?" She asked with a giggle.

Show her in my pet, Bob said with a sly grin, pleased that Roxy didn't mind. The girl was clearly young and more than a bit scared, but somehow she came in anyway. She was petite maybe 5' 3 and a bit over 100 lbs. She had blond hair and a nice pair of C cups. Her eyes were as big as saucers when she saw Bob laying on the bed and fully erect with his powerful build. "What is your name sweety? I'm Bob and this is Roxy my pet." "CCarol" she answered shakely. "first thing is stop worrying, no one is going to hurt you, especially me. Don't believe me just ask Roxy. 2nd you can leave any time. Just say you want to. Third, if you decide to try this, I'm the Master, and Roxy is your Mistress you do what we tell you. Of course first you do what I tell you of course. In turn we take care of you and see that your safe and happy. So, you want to try it?" Bob smiled and tried to make her comfortable. She looked at the smile on Roxy's face and Bob's huge cock and sort of melted. "Y'Yes" she said. Ok Roxy you get her ready. I brought a spare leash and collar. They're in my pack and she's wearing entirely too much clothing."

Back
Top Bottom