Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

He's going to jail. I ask the cop to come here to interview you. They are sending a female officer over in a few minutes. "I see you found some clothes" he said laughing. " They don't fit very well, when your done with the interview we'll get your things. but I'd be just as happy with you naked." There was a knock at the door. Bob answered and let officer Sharon Smith in. She is sitting on the couch, officer.

"Yeah, well none of my clothes are here and I prefer not to parade around your place naked." She said to him. Roxanne visibly tensed as she heard the knock on the door. She knew what kinds of questions the officer would ask her and although most of them would be hard for her to answer she was glad Bob was there to comfort her when she needed it.

The officer walked in and sat in a chair across from Roxanne and she noticed Roxy was looking at Bob, but also observed that it wasn't the way a victim would look at her abuser but rather the way a girlfriend would look at her boyfriend. By that she could tell that Bob wasn't the one that hurt her and that he was only making her go through this because it was in her best interest. "You may take a seat beside Roxanne if you wish." Sharon said to Bob. "I want her to be as comfortable as possible though I'm not going to lie, for the abused this process can be emotionally trying."She warned. When Bob joined Roxanne on the couch Roxy felt him taking his hand in her's and squeezing it gently, to let her know that he was here for her. She kissed him on the lips and smiled at him.

It was after that Officer Smith began. "Roxanne, I want you to know, before we start that Ryan is locked up He can't hurt you anymore. So, you don't need to be afraid to tell me everything. We don't even need to do this all today if it gets to hard for you. You could always come down to the station or I can come back here another day to finish up. Anyway, why don't you tell me how this all started."

Roxanne began to explain to her how all of this with Ryan had started after four or five months into their relationship and over the next hour or so the Officer asked all kinds of questions that had to do with Ryan and the abuse, being a ball of tension as that hour dragged on. Finally the officer left when they were finished and Roxy couldn't seem to relax. Upon Bob seeing the officer out, though, he returned to her and she could feel him beginning to use his strong hands to slowly work the tension out of her muscles though the t-shirt of his that she was wearing.

Bob slowly massaged her back, and as she began to relax, he slipped the shirt up and off h took some oils and gently rubbed it in he worked his hands along he sides and eventually massaged her breast and nipples as well. He kissed her neck gently as he cupped her breasts from behind. He could feel the tension dissipating and being replaced by arousal. Her eyes grew dreamy and her lips parted and waited for his to meet them. He kissed her deeply and slipped off the poorly fitting boxers. having her lay on her stomach he massaged her legs ass and finished with her pussy. which he then gently kissed and licked lovingly. Scooping her up he took her to his bed and after undressing climbed in beside her, and cuddling her in his strong arms massaged her breasts and kissed her shoulders until she fell asleep. She awoke the next morning still tightly held in his arms and shielded by his massive torso. It was as if she was in a protective cacoon

Roxanne couldn't help but to let out a soft moan, even as he just began massaging her back. "That feels so good." She said to him as she felt her tight, tense muscles relax under his touch. When he took the bottom of the old, faded t-shirt of his she had on Roxanne looked up at him, meeting his gaze with her's. Once he got the shirt off she watched at he took some oils and rubbed it gently onto her skin. Despite his light, caring touch though when ever his hands would brush against any of the bad bruises or cuts on her body she would involuntarily wince. When his hands moved to massaging her breasts and nipples from behind, Roxanne's moans became more frequent and louder, too. Of course, feeling his lips on her neck only added to that pleasure. As her the tension in her body was replaced by pleasure and her eyes grew dreamy and her lips parted as she longed to feel his lips against her's, her moans gained that same dreamy quality to them. Roxy smiled against his lips, clearly enjoying the kiss when their lips finally met. When he removed the boxers from her lower body she laid on her stomach as she wanted, closing her eyes as he massaged her legs and ass. Then, when he started to gently kiss and lovingly lick at her pussy she moaned, already wet with arousal. "Is my boyfriend getting a taste of his favorite Midnight snack?" Roxy asked, the same dreamy quality to her voice. After several minutes of his kissing and licking she orgasmed several times, giving him as much of her tasty nectar as he could possibly want. When he scooped her up into his arms Roxanne rested her head on his chest, looking up at him and when he laid her on the his bed watching him as he stripped. Then, when he finally climbed into bed with her she moved back so that her back rested against his chest. Within minutes she fell asleep with a peaceful smile on her face. When she awoke the next morning she smiled, feeling Bob's arms around her and felt her back still against his chest. Roxy moved her hands so that they rested on top of his. To her it couldn't get any better than this.

Bob woke to find her just where she had been the night before, tightly tucked under his arm. She seemed to be pulling it around he like a blanket. As he looked at the prety woman who lay next to him in the morning light, he was struck by the number of bruises she had endured. Bob took satisfaction in the assurance that the man who had done this would be rotting in jail long after they healed. He just layed there enjoying the feel ofher soft skin against his own. Realizing she was awake he slowly rolled on his back and pulled her tiny body on top of him. As he laid there, smiling broadly, the kissed and cuddled. He let her play. After a few minutes, he got up, went to the living room and returned with her collar and leash. “Come here my pet” he said smiling.

When he awoke the next morning Roxy was awake, but she was laying the the same position as she had been when she had fallen asleep in his arms the night before. The blanket covered the lower half of her body, keeping her legs, feet and other places warm; while the top half of her was exposed, only covered by Bob's strong, protective arms as they wrapped around her. Of course, as he laid beside her Roxy didn't know he was now noticing just how many bruises she had. Most of them were on her torso and they were dark in color, almost black. All of which had probably been done in the days before since they hadn't even begun to heal yet. Both of her sides were all black and blue, not even a spot of her beautiful, ivory skin color could be seen. With bruises like that it was a wander she wasn't laid up in a hospital bed with some serious injuries. Despite his arms and hands touching those ugly, dark bruises, though, Roxy didn't seem to be in any pain. In fact, she seemed at peace; finally happy with what her life was and finally she had found the love of her life. Then, when he realized that she was no longer asleep she could feel him pulling her on top of him as he rolled on his back. She rested her head on his chest, looking up at him as they kissed and cuddle. It seemed she wasn't the only one who wanted to make this morning last longer. When he got up she watched him go into the living room, when he was no longer in view she got up from the bed, standing in the door way to his bedroom and watching him as he grabbed the leash and collar. "What if I don't want to come though?" Roxy teased. "Besides, you know you don't have to collar me to get some of your favorite snack." She added with a wink.

XxMoonlightRomancexX said:
When he awoke the next morning Roxy was awake, but she was laying the the same position as she had been when she had fallen asleep in his arms the night before. The blanket covered the lower half of her body, keeping her legs, feet and other places warm; while the top half of her was exposed, only covered by Bob's strong, protective arms as they wrapped around her. Of course, as he laid beside her Roxy didn't know he was now noticing just how many bruises she had. Most of them were on her torso and they were dark in color, almost black. All of which had probably been done in the days before since they hadn't even begun to heal yet. Both of her sides were all black and blue, not even a spot of her beautiful, ivory skin color could be seen. With bruises like that it was a wander she wasn't laid up in a hospital bed with some serious injuries. Despite his arms and hands touching those ugly, dark bruises, though, Roxy didn't seem to be in any pain. In fact, she seemed at peace; finally happy with what her life was and finally she had found the love of her life. Then, when he realized that she was no longer asleep she could feel him pulling her on top of him as he rolled on his back. She rested her head on his chest, looking up at him as they kissed and cuddle. It seemed she wasn't the only one who wanted to make this morning last longer. When he got up she watched him go into the living room, when he was no longer in view she got up from the bed, standing in the door way to his bedroom and watching him as he grabbed the leash and collar. "What if I don't want to come though?" Roxy teased. "Besides, you know you don't have to collar me to get some of your favorite snack." She added with a wink.

"Are you going to be a naughty pet?" he asked, knowing that she had loved it before. If you are I might have to make you stay naked all day! Now come here he said firmly with a smile.

He stood there waiting for her willing submission. He knew she was still far to delicate for anything more forceful. He wanted her to have fun, nothing more.

"No, I think I'll be a good girl today." Roxanne replied to him with a smile, leaving the door way to his room and walking over to him. "If I was going to be naughty, though how could you keep me naked all day when we need to go get Nala, Storm and my other things from my apartment?" She asked with a smile before kissing him. When she walked over to him Roxanne pulled her hair back, holding it so that he could secure the collar around her neck. "Now that my Master has me, what is he going to make me do?"

" First some breakfast! I'm hungry!" when she started to head for the kitchen obediently, he tugged gently on the leash. "that can wait... I want something else to eat first!" he lead her to the couch and had her sit and spread her legs wide for him. Kneeling between them he went after the nectar he craved. Starting slowly he built the pace until her thighs began to quiver and she cried out as every bit of tension flowed from her in a massive release. He let her pant for a minute and catch her breath then he said, now we can have some food from the kitchen.

When Roxy went to head for the kitchen and felt the gentle tug he gave the leash to bring her back to him, she gave him a puzzle look. Even when he lead her over to the couch she was confused. In fact, Roxanne didn't realize what he meant until he was kneeling between her legs and began licking, almost as if he was begging her body for some of his favorite snack. It took several minutes, but she began to get wet and a few minutes after she had a massive release, giving him as much of that sweet nectar as he could ever want. Afterwords, Roxy sat there for a few minutes, catching her breast as he feasted on her sweet juices. "What would you like from the kitchen, my love?" She asked once she caught her breath.

"Hmmmmm? how about bacon and eggs?" He asked. " I think we have those in the fridge?" he folled her to the kitchen. Standing behind her as she cooked. He wrapped his arms around her naked body, havhugging her as she cooked.
He was really starting to like having a woman in the house. Just then he was totally contented, and happy. Life was good.

"How do you like your eggs, my love?" Roxy asked, then when he said 'we' she found herself a bit puzzled. "Don't you mean you?" She asked as she retrieved the bacon and eggs from the fridge and skillets to cook it on. Although her and her dogs were going to be moving in with him Roxanne still clearly saw this apartment as all Bob's. Roxy smiled, loving the feel of his arms wrapped around her body in a hug from behind. "I love you, Bob."

"Over easy" he said. kissing her on the cheek. I said "we" because I meant "we" ... you don't like that? pet" he said giving her collar a little tug. Your mine! and to be honest.... I'm yours, but don't let it go to your head. he smiled and continued hugging her while she finished cooking the breakfast. He sat down at the table and she served him and herself. man wasn't meant to be alone he said with a satisfied smile. He kissed her and said we better get dressed. Rummaging through his closed he found an old mini-skirt and tank top. "My sister left theses here years ago" he said handing them to him

Roxanne smiled as he kissed her cheek. "It's not that I don't like it, it's just it's your apartment." Roxy said with a shrug as she cooked breakfast for the two of them. Then, when he gave her collar a little tug she growled at him playfully. "What if it has already gone to my head, though?" She asked as he continued to hug her while she finished cooking. After serving the both of them she sat down and at quickly, having not ate much the night before she was starving. Roxanne kissed him back. "What, no bra or underwear?" Roxy asked before kissing him once more.

Bob smiled. "I can't take credit for that", he said, "My sister didn't leave any behind" but that's just fine with me. Look Roxy, I think we were just meant to be together. It couldn't be just an accident I happened to walk in the office that day but I did. You fit under my arm like a piece in a puzzle. Even my momma saw it. She saw it that first day. My momma's a smart cookie. Pay attention to her. He got up and cleared the dishes while she got dressed. He grabbed the keys to the truck and headed outside, Roxy a few steps behind him. Roxy, turn around and go back in don't come out here! Do it now! Please don't argue with me. ( when Robert had come outside he found Roxie's dogs hanging dead from the porch rail.)

Roxanne was confused when they got to her apartment and he was out on the porch when she was told to got back inside. When she saw the look in his eyes she didn't question him and went back inside, although she knew it had to do with her dogs. She went inside and started packing, trying not to think of what was out there because if she did, she would break down crying. She didn't need to be told who had done it, either. She knew that Ryan had a key to her place and that him and his friends probably killed her dogs. Instead, she focused on what Bob had said before they left his place: that he thought they were meant to be together.

Robert cut down the dogs and put them in plastic bags. he took them to the truck and then went back to break the news to Roxy. "Come here sweety", he said. "That bastard Ryan found one more way to abuse you before he went to jail." He hugged her close to him, "he's killed your dogs". He held her as the tears came, then let her cry out. She didnt seem able to go on, so he finished loading he things into the truck while she rested. In the ennd he carried her in his arms out to the truck, she had cried herself to sleep even in the middle of the day. He drove to his parents farm and carried her in and laid her on the sofa. He told mamma what had happened then went out to bury the dogs.

Roxanne had been confused when he came back from outside and the first thing he did was take her in his arms to hug her. It took a minute but when the news that Storm and Nala were dead sank in, the tears began to come and she even tried to get Robert to let her go, struggling against his tight grip on her. "Let me go!" She almost screamed as she continued to cry. "I'm gonna kill him for hurting my dogs!" Of course, the struggling and crying wore her down quickly and soon she had fallen asleep in his arms. When all of her things were packed and in the truth and Bob picked her up she had a small smile on her face as her head rested on his chest. At least she was having good dreams. It wasn't until she no longer felt Bob holding her that the nightmares began, although they weren't bad enough for her to toss and turn. She was asleep for a few hours before waking and when she did wake she noticed Bob was sitting in a chair across the room from her, watching her with worried eyes.

"I buried the dogs at Mammas farm with all my other pets" he said. "You can go anytime and visit. ok?" he patted his lap as if to say "come here sweety" As she sat down he cuddled her. "What do you say we take a road trip? You like motorcycles?"

Roxanne moved from under the blankets she had been covered up with to keep her warm and crawled over into his lap when he patted it. Before he asked his question she found herself wanting to ask what Ryan had done to Storm and Nala and how he had found them. But, she decided against it, after all, that wasn't how she wanted to remember them. When he cuddled her as she sat in his lap Roxy smiled weakly and nuzzled him back. "Yeah, I love them and a road trip sounds great, but where were you thinking we would go on this road trip?" She asked before kissing him.

"I never know where I'm headed... I just get on my Harley and go. Well you want to go? usually I go about 2000 miles". He hugged her once more.

Roxanne smiled and kissed him. "I would love too. I'd go anywhere as long as it was with you." She said, nuzzling her head into his chest as he hugged her. Part of her knew this was his way of helping her cope with the death of her dogs but thought it was also his way of getting her as far from Ryan and anything that would remind her of Ryan as he could.

The next morning Bob wakes her gently with a kiss. You ready to boogy my pet?
You wont need much and there is not much room on a bike for stuff.
He got out a back pack and told her she could pack what would fit in it but nothing more. He put in two tee shirts and two pair of socks

Roxanne yawned when he woke her up the next morning, rolling over on her stomach and laying there for a few minutes before actually getting up. When he got out the back pack for her she got up and packed whatever she could fit in it which was a two tops, a pair of jeans and two pairs of socks. She then walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Thank you." She said as her head rested on his shoulder. She was thanking for handling her dogs yesterday.

He hugged her and put her collar on but put the leash in the back pack. He grabbed the back pack and they hopped in the truck and drove to his mother's farm where the bike was stored he rolled it out of the barn and started it up. "You want to ride behind me or in my lap?" he asked her as he attached the pack to the bike. Once she decided they hoped on and road off.

Back
Top Bottom