Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

When bob's mom hugged her she hugged back, smiling at her. "Thank you." She said in response to both of them, not used to being complimented. When they sat down next to each other at the table Roxanne smiled against his lips when he kissed her. "Yes, we do." Roxanne said in response to his mom with a smile, even as Bob tickled her inner thigh all she wanted to do was moan. As she at she could feel him pushing her skirt back as he searched for her pussy under the table, the whole time just wanting to moan his name and beg him to make love to her. It got better once he removed his finger to lick it clean of her juices, but she found herself wanting more of his teasing. Roxanne smiled back at him.

She followed Bob out to the truck, not even waiting until they were in the truck to speak. "You keep up your teasing, Mr. Marsh and I'm going to be begging you to make love to me right here in your truck." Roxy said in a teasing tone. "But, then again, that is what you want, isn't it?" Roxy asked, moving her hand down to tease his hard member through his pants.

Bob Smiled at her! Naughty girl! he said as he opened the truck door but instead of helping her in, he bent her over the seat almost knocking the wind out of her, lifted her skirt and spreading her legs started lapping at her pussy with his long tongue, when she let out a loud moan, he stopped and put her up in the seat and got in. I think we should go back to the carnival, he said.. without waiting for her answer he drove to the carnival. They got out and he bought tickets for the roller coaster right away.

As they waited in line he caressed her breast from under her arm through the thin fabric of her blouse. Once in the seat he wrapped his arm around her, holding one hand tightly in each of his hands. As the ride began, the wind started blowing up her skirt and tearing at the buttons on her blouse. She tried to hold it down but he held her hands so she couldn't. As the ride progressed her blouse slowly unbuttoned one button at a time, by the end of the ride it was nearly completely open. as the ride ended he leaned over and kissed her giving he cover to button her blouse. As they walk away from the ride he smiled a mischeivious smile .

"Yes, but I am your naughty girl." She said as he opened the truck door. Then when he bent her over in the seat and started to use his tongue to begin lapping at her pussy she moaned. When he stopped when she moaned and helped her into the truck she couldn't stay away from him once he was in. Clearly she was getting frisky and with a bit more teasing she would very soon be begging him to make love to her.

As they waited in line and he caressed her breast from under her arm she let out a soft moan only loud enough for his ears. When they got in the ride she was confused as to why he was holding her hands so tight. But, when it started and her skirt blew up and her shirt slowly came undone button by button she understood. When the ride was over she kissed him and buttoned herself up. "Bob..." Roxanne began as they walked away from the eyes, clearly aroused by his teasing through out the night. "Please. Take me somewhere and make love to your naughty girl. Perhaps you could punish her for being such a naughty girl." She teased, clearly frisky.

Bob loved hearing her beg him, knowing just how wet she was. He walked her to the truck and they headed to his apartment. He walked her up the stairs which were on the outside of his building and open to the street as they reached the top landing... he kissed her deeply and she felt his fingers working at the waist band of her blue skirt. She felt it loosen and start to slip as she tried to grab it her hands were suddenly caught up in his. as they kissed on the balcony the skirt slowly fell to the deck and she found herself standing 3 floors up on an open balcony in nothing but her thin white blouse and shoes as he kissed her passionately. He reached down and grabbed her bare ass in his hands and picked her up without breaking the kiss. He carried her into his apartment and set her on the kitchen counter. the went to retrieve her skirt and close the front door. he walked back in the kitchen a huge grin on his face.

When they got to his apartment and reached the top landing she didn't reject his deep kiss but as she felt his fingers work her wait band she tried to move her hands to keep it up when it started to slip Roxy found her hands caught up in his. When the skirt finally fell to the ground she blushed because now it was clear to him just how wet his teasing had made her as she stood there in her blouse and shoes. When he kissed her passionately as he reached down and picked her up she didn't fight him. When she was sat on kitchen counter she watched him go get her skirt and close the door. When he came back her found her hardily able to stop herself from fingering herself, thoughts of what he might do to her tonight only adding to her arousal. "Bob, you've got one naughty girl to take care of." Roxy informed him in a teasing tone.

Bob walked in to the kitchen and approached the wanton woman he had created and left on the counter. He slowly unbuttoned and removed her blouse then he shoes. picking he up he carried her in his arms to the bed and gently laid he down. As she watched, heslowly removed his clothing putting his well muscled body and hard 8 inch cock on display. Quietly he layed beside her spreading her thighs wide with his strong hands and becan what he had wanted all evening and began feasting on the nectar between her legs. His long agile tongue caressing her every fold inside and out. He lavished her mercilessly with his tongue. continuing despite her waves of orgasm and gasping cries.

As he returned to her in he kitchen and stripped what was left of her clothing Roxanne could hardily keep her hands off of him. When he picked her up Roxy purred. "I bet you would love to tie up your naughty girl. Rendering her helpless to stop you from doing whatever you want." Roxanne said in a sexy purr, clearly tempting him. When he lowered her onto the bed she looked up at him, watching him as he slowly removed his own clothes. When she finally saw his body and hard cock on display for her she grew more aroused. As he laid beside her and used his strong arms to spread her thighs before feasting on the sweet juices that were in between her legs. Within minutes of him starting she had a few orgasms and they kept coming as he pleasured her. "Oh Master.." She moaned, revealing one of her kinks to him.

After feasting on her till she could hardly breath. He got up and went to his closet and retrieved some nyon cord he used for camping. he rolled her over and got her on her hands and knees, then putting a pillow in front of her he told her to lay her head down and put her wrists next to her ankles. He carefully secured each wrist to the corresponding ankle with several wraps of rope. he pulled her ankles to the edge of the bed and spread them wide. her ass now high in the air and her pussy on display. stepping behind her he moistened his cock in her freely flowing juices and pausing a second for effect entered her in one long stroke.

When he stopped once she could hardily breath she watched his movements as she caught her breath. "What are you doing?" Roxy asked as he rolled her over and got her so that she was on her hands and knees. When he laid the pillow in front of her she laid her head. As he tied her up she struggled, not because she didn't like what he was doing, but just to see what he would do. "Does somebody like it when I call them Master?" She asked, in a sexy purr. As she got wetter she was finding it harder to tease him. Then when he entered her she screamed in pleasure.

Bob slid in and out of her wet slippery hole going deeper with each stroke. He could feel himself losing control she was so wet and tight and ready. He held her ass in his hand. Just as he thought he could hang on no more, he puled out and put his wet slippery cock against her anus. Push back ! he commanded. as he drove into her ass. It was tight and warm. he could stand no more as he filled her.

Relaxing he went to his closet

Roxanne moaned as he slid in and out of her, clearly enjoying that he was taking control. "Does Master like it went I'm all wet?" She asked. When he pulled out and put his slippery, wet cock against her anus she moaned. "If I refuse?" She asked. Then, when he drove into her as she moaned. Soon she could feel him filling her and she moaned as he did. When he left her there tied up she to go into the closet she wandered what he would come out with.

Robert knew it was there somewhere. It had been a long time since he had had the dog. Then he found it. a small leather collar and a short leash. Looked to be just what she needed. He came out of the closet buckled the collar around her neck. It fit perfectly. "I hope you like being naked," he said. "but no matter, you dont have any choice." He stepped behind her and untied the rope that secured her wrist. Taking the leash he lead her to the living room and patting the couch next to him waited for her to climb up. He laid her head in his lap his huge cock next to her face. he petted her naked body enjoying its softness.

Roxanne growled at him as he returned and buckled the collar around her neck, like last time her show of aggresion was more to see what he would do and not because she didn't enjoy what he was doing. "I bet you love seeing me naked." Roxy said. As he stepped behind her and untied the ropes that kept her wrists in place she moved them to the floor so she could steady herself. As he lead her to the living room Roxanne followed him on all fours. As he patted the couch she climbed up and as his cock laid next to it the sight and smell of it aroused her even more. "Does Master like his pets body?" She purred.

Every part of it... he said with a smile. he let his hand wander over her rolling her nipples and finding her pussy, then sliding inside. It was sooo wet laying down against her soft belly, his head nestled between her legs he gently licked his favorite nectar and her body gladly replaced it. A seemingly unending supply. hs hands roamed her soft curves and feeling warm and content he sank into sleep. He woke a few hours later in a way he had never experienced. Roxy was busy sucking his cock. Whether she was awake or sleeping he wouldnt complain. he simply resumed partaking in his favorite snack.

It made her smile weakly when she heard his response. When his fingers slid inside her pussy she moaned and as he licked at what was his favorite nectar the smell and sight of his hard member helped to replace whatever he licked from her body and then some. As his hands roamed her curves, she could tell that he was slowly sinking into sleep, and so was she. Even when he woke a few hours later from her sucking on his cock, she was doing it in her sleep, sucking on him. Even him once again licking his favorite snack from between her legs didn't seem to stir her. Of course, when she woke Roxy would be shocked at what she was doing in her sleep.

As Bob came fully awake he raised his head and propped it on his hand and elbow. He watched, amused as Roxy, apparently still sound asleep suckled his cock as though she were a baby at it’s mother’s breast, a look of total tranquility on her face. He watched her as he slowly ran his hands over her naked body. Clearly she enjoyed the touch, but gave no sign that she was aware of what was causing it. As she continued to suckle him, Bob became increasingly aroused and was fast reaching the point where his passion was going to erupt into orgasm. He held her inner thigh in his hand and slid two fingers deep inside her. Her pussy clamped down tight upon them. Knowing her body was responding was enough to put him over the edge. He laid back and let go filling her mouth with his cum. As soon as he could breath again, he sat up partially to see if she had awaken.

Roxanne continued to suck his cock in she moaned when he slid to fingers inside her from where his hand rested on her inner thigh. Clearly having no idea just what her body was responding to as she slept peacefully. As Bob's finger's entered her Roxy let out a moan in her sleep, but it was muffled by his cock in her mouth. Then, when Bob was put over the edge his cum filling her mouth was enough to stir her. It took her a few minutes to realize what had just happened but when she did Rox moved her head back so his cock left her mouth. She then looked up to see Bob sitting up, probably to see if she was awake. "Did you enjoy that, my love?" Roxy asked with a weak smile. She had managed to swallow all of his cum and there was no trace that it had even been there, not even around her mouth or on her lips.

I did my pet! He said with a smile and a playful pull on her leash. He felt hungry and looked at his watch (it was 9 am). “I’m hungry” he said “does my pet know how to cook?” “I guess I had better call in sick for us, or would you rather I just say we quit?” “My uncle has been after me to work for him for months, and I’m pretty sure we can both live here for what I would make. That would leave you free to care for me, the apartment, the dogs, …. Oh…. And the family” He chuckled to himself at that thought and wondered if she understood what he had meant by it. He removed the leash leaving the collar so she could go to the kitchen. “after breakfast, we can go pick up the dogs and your things and do a little shopping for you. There are some things you will be needing I feel sure you don’t have.” Having a pet means having the right equipment after all!

"I'm glad you liked it." Roxy said with a smile, letting out a playful growl when he playfully pulled on the leash. "I do indeed know how to cook, but who is to say I won't just tell you to go cook your own food?" She teased before sitting up and kissing him. "I'm so tempted to tell him we quit, but then we will have Ryan waiting for us when we go to get the dogs and my things." She explained, tensing up some as she talked about their abusive boss, despite the good time Bob had showed her last night it seemed some part of her still feared what Ryan would not only do to her, but to Bob. "The family? What do you mean, my love?" Roxanne asked with a puzzled look on her face, her muscles relaxing when the subject was changed from Ryan to something else. When he took the collar off of her Roxanne rubbed her neck, it hurting from falling asleep with the collar and leash on last night. "Shopping?" Roxy asked as she stood up from the couch. "What did I need? Everything I need is at my apartment, my love."

Don't worry about Ryan, he said. The guy is a whimp. I hope he does show up. I'll kick his sorry ass personally. I really think I should call him. She could see him getting agitated. his blood boiling again, as he thought of what he had done to her. He had seen the scars and bruises. They didn't effect his love, but they made him boil with anger toward Ryan. He Wanted the chance to challenge him, and the sooner the better.

Roxy turned back to face Bob. "Ryan also has some friends very high up that can make my life and yours a living hell." She said to him and as she stood naked in front of him she knew he could see her body tensing up like it always did at just the thought of Ryan. Roxy walked back over to the couch and pinned him, moving on top of him so that she was straddling him and looked into his eyes. Truthfully, as she did this she was a bit scared that Bob might just buck her off of him. "You don't need to kick his ass to prove your love to me. You already have my heart in ways Ryan never did." Roxy said, leaning down and beginning to gently bite and kiss at his neck, clearly trying her hardest to cal him down but she wasn't sure that this time she could.

Look Roxy, he has abused you. That I can't forgive. He will pay for that one way or another. Oh and those people he knows better be real tough if they intend messing with you. They have to get through me first. By now Bob was pacing and fuming. he was visibly flushed. You stay here. I'm going to settle this now! He quickly went to the bedroom and started to dress. He slipped a long knife in the back of his pants. He kissed her and headed for the door.

Roxy sighed when despite her attempts to hold him down, she was gently pushed off of him. "And I survived that abuse! I'm fine now." She said to him, although they both knew she wasn't. Both emotionally and physically she was still healing. "These people he knows are the reason I ended up in the hospital for a week when I didn't do what he wanted his girlfriend to do." Roxanne explained to him as she watched him pace. "I'm not staying here without you, Bob. I you go, so do I." Roxy said from the couch, loud enough so that he could hear her in the bedroom. Of course, that meant she didn't see the long knife he slipped into the back of his pants. When he came back out to her and kissed her, she kissed him back and followed him to the door, taking his hand in her's. "Please, Bob. Don't do this. We can call in sick or quit if you want to and I can call Ryan telling him it's over. Then, after that we can eat, shower and get dressed before going to get the dogs and things from my apartment. After that we could just spend the rest of the day here, cuddling and doing whatever else you want, my love." Clearly she was begging him not to do this.

Dearest, you don't understand he said, This has to be done. Men like Ryan survive because they have people scared. Ryan I'm not scared and this will be over in an hour, but please stay here its not safe for you. I will call you in half an hour and tell you how its going. If I don't, call the police. But dearest Roxy, you must stay here. Ryan knows you are scared of him and will take advantage of it. He has no such confidence with me. His life will change today, one way or another.
Bob kissed her lovingly, locked the door behind him and left. He got in his truck and headed to the plant. He walked in the front office door and into the reception area. No one was working the desk, he looked into Ryan's office and seeing him at the desk he walked in. "just thought I'd let you know I quit! I can't work for a man who abuses women. Yes, Ive seen what you did to Roxy, and if you come near her again, You will regret it." Ryan shouted I'll kill you you reached for a gun he had in his desk, Bob pulled the long knife he had and held the point under Ryan's chin. You want to die today? Just move a muscle. While holding Ryan at knife point he called Roxy. "call the police" he said send them to the plant. "Tell them you want to press charges. Tell them I'm holding Ryan." he hung up and pressed the record button on his phone. Now your going to admit what you did to Roxy. Right now! Ryan was sweating. Bob pushed the tip of the knife against his neck. Ryan crumbled. "I beat her. More then once." " how many times?" " I..I ddon't know... lots." Ryan said his voice trembling. Half hour later Bob walked in the door of his apartment.

"I understand just fine, Bob. But, you aren't invincible. What if he pulls a gun on you or what if any of his friends are there with him?" Roxanne asked, her eyes filling with tears as she did. Honestly, the part of Bob going after Ryan that scared her the most was that Bob would get hurt or that he would end up in jail. "Fine, I'll stay here but if I have to call the police because I don't hear from you I'm coming to find you." Roxy warned before returning his kiss and watching him leave.

After he left she went into his room, finding an old t-shirt of his and a pair of his boxers she put them on. She returned to the living room and sat on the couch with her cell phone in hand, taking the collar that was still around her neck off and sitting it on the table while she waited for his call. Roxanne was a nervous wreck the whole time she was waiting. When he did finally call, she was relieved to see his number come up on the caller I.D. She answered it and listened to his instructions. "Okay, will do. Love you." She said before hanging up and calling the police. As Bob had instructed her she gave him the address of the office, told them Bob was holding Ryan and then went into explaining she wanted to press charges against Ryan for abuse. The woman said she would dispatch a unit to the office, but that she would need to come down to the police station to press charges against him. When she got off the phone she went back to waiting for Bob to get back. When he finally did she stood from the couch and went over to him, hugging him. "What happened?"

Back
Top Bottom