Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

He smiled as her Liz's pussy came into view then sneered. He swung the cat of nine tails flailing Liz's ass. "Just who said you could do that you little bitch! Don't you even move Maxi! or you'll feel it too!" Maxine trembled but stayed exactly where she was. Since your so protective, I think I'll just let you (Liz) watch! John unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them and his boxers he walked over behind Maxine and ran the head of his cock along her slit. seeing the hate in Liz's eye he shoved his cock deep in her tight pussy. Maxine tried to scream through the sock in her mouth. You like that bitch? he said looking Liz in the eye. Your turn is coming. He plunged in her hard three or more times before pulling out. His cock angry and purple. Tears wee running from Maxine's face onto the chair. You should have done what I paid you for! you lying cheating little cunt. He swung the cat viciously across he exposed ass and pussy raising welts.

"Now just what should I do with you? huh? Lets see you sent my brother to the slammer, and his partner too, the you try and get the cops after me. You and that asshole boy friend of yours. I laid him up for a while. Wish you had seen his face when I showed your panties! That was priceless! wish I could do it again! Stand over here Maxi, Now!" Well miss Liz assume the position he said pointing at the chair with the cat. Show her Maxi. Maxine came over and pulled Liz into position over the chair.
He swiped his hard cock along her crack as he had with Maxine. He pulled back and began his forward motion......

~~~

Bob made his way home slowly down the dark streets. He got to the door and pulled his hidden key from it hiding space. He let himself in and went up stairs to his room. he dug out some jeans and a flannel work shirt and got dressed, he put on socks and shoes. His feet were sore from walking home barefoot. It occurred to him then that it was lucky no one noticed his lack of shoes when he left the hospital. He rummaged through his dresser and come up with his old throwing knife, and clipped it to hi belt. on his way past the hall closet he pulled out a Louisville slugger. That would make a dent! He went to the garage uncovered his Harley and rolled it out. He hoped it would start and it did. He headed off towards Liz's house, He had to find her.

Liz was mortified.

She had been sure she had read him right, that he’d not go through with this.

She’d planned to seduce him into letting Maxine go, and then when he made his move on her, stabbing him with the scissors. That was out of the question now, seeing the other girl violated had made her tremble. She hated to admit seeing him fully erect, was a bit of a turn on. He was handsome, on the outside, someone who if she’d met in a bar, she would have loved to have gone home with. She still had the scissors in her hands as she took up the position he wanted.

Maxine standing naked in front of her, tears streaming down her face, held on to Liz’s shoulders. Liz’s face was nearly buried in her middle. Liz looked up at her, softly whispering. “It’s okay, I promise, it will be okay.”

She felt the soft caress of the leather as her shirt was lifted higher, exposing her naked backside to him. Her mind was firing millions of signals, but it felt as nothing was getting through.

There was a sound at the front door The crash of a bat against wood. John paused a minute. Dont you two move he said wielding the cat in his hand. Another crash of the bat. He grabbed Maxine by the throat turned and grabbed his revolver from the bed..His back momentarily to the Liz.

~~~

Bob swung the bat again. He would get in. His shoulder and ribs screaming in white hot pain. He swung again. The door knob broke and he was in. Bob ran to the top of the stairs knife in hand he came to the bedroom door and kicked it open not knowing what to expect.

Liz moved off the chair quickly as Bob came crashing through the bedroom door. She watched as her lover panted with exhaustion. Tears began filling her eyes.

Standing there she watched in horror as Bob stopped to catch his breath, not seeing John edging Maxine and himself from their spot behind Bob’s vision.

“No god, please no,” Liz breathed her eyes locked on John’s service revolver. She prayed silently; please don’t let him shoot, please.

She collapsed to her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she waited for the scene to unfold, helpless to stop what was in motion.

Liz! he stepped toward her, stumbled and fell as a shot rang out. Liz saw blood spattered on her wall . To her surprise, Bob turned and swung the bat hitting Johns gun hand cleanly and shattering it. The gun went flying as John writhed in pain and reached for it with his other hand only to have Bob swing again and crush it to the floor. Maxine cowered in the corner and Bob stood over John. Bat in hand. "Don't you move you son of a bitch! he realed near losing consciousness. Seeing this John tried to run, but was met with a blow from the bat to the groin. John lay motionless and groaning as Bob lost consciousness and fell into Liz's lap. Maxine's nursing training kicked in and she crawled over and started to examine Bob. She grabbed Liz's discarded blouse and began to wipe away the excess blood. Oh thank god! she blurted out, It only grazed his head. She pressed the shirt tight to stop the bleading. We should call the police Maxine said looking at Liz.

Liz cradled Bob’s head in her lap, she nodded as Maxine mentioned the police. She had tried to deal with this on her own, but John had far too long over stepped his position. She motioned to the table beside her bed, where her cell phone lay.

She wasn’t too sure how this would all be construed. She knew if the police wanted to, they would be able to concoct some sort of cover to protect their own.

She was amazed at Maxine. Kicking into crisis mode, the woman had not only tended Bob, called the police, but was now looking over John’s unconscious form to see if she could help him in any way. Liz finally got her words together.

“In the closet, there’s a robe.” She knew both of them would likely have to be processed, but there was no reason why the young woman needed to be naked when the rest of the officers arrived. Liz sighed.

She was going to need a vacation after the last couple of days.

there was the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. Officer Jennifer Smith leading the way. "Oh my god!" she said as she the two women, and john lying in Liz's lapin pool of his own blood. She immediately radio'ed the paramedics, and then she took Maxine out of the room to get her version of things. Then it was Liz turn to tell her story. Jennifer asked her gently, " Did he hit you?", and a series of other questions designed to determine what had actually happened. John wasnt saying anything he was in too much pain, and Robert was still unconscious. The officers collected Johns service revolver and collect the slug he'd fired from her bedroom wall.

Liz had eased Bob down and gone to John, it was in that position that Officer Smith found her. She blushed deeply, at being caught checking on her attacker. Liz stood and paced, her arms crossed about her chest as the officers went and questioned Maxine.

She hoped the nurse wouldn’t get in too much trouble. Accepting a bribe though, with the intent to injure was fairly serious.

She watched as the medics took Bob back to the hospital. Ohh he was going to be mad to find himself back in the institution and likely behind a one way locking door. She hoped she’d have time to be with him tomorrow and convince him he needed to just take it easy.

Another set of medics, lifted John onto a stretcher. Irony being the cruel mistress she was, he’d be in the same hospital, likely in the room next to Bob’s until he recovered. There was only one wing that had locking rooms, accessible only from the outside.

Liz sighed running a hand through her hair, as she was left alone, pacing the floor of her bedroom.

When Officer Smith, came to the door, she smiled cautiously. She still had a feeling somewhere though the woman had been helpful, that the officers would stick together behind John.

Bob woke up and sat bolt upright. He was relieved to find he was not strapped in, but soon found he was locked in. he thought about banging on the door, but thought better of it. In stead he waited until they brought him lunch and simply got up and walked calmly out behind the server. The server tried to convince him to go back to his room but he instead went to the nurses station, and said calmly, Am I under arrest? Taken aback by the question, the nurse stammered "well no" . Good he said then Im going home. If Liz comes here to see me tell he she can find me there.

He walked right out of the hospital in his gown and hailed a cab.

Reaching his home, he took his hide=a=key let himself in and went straight to bed.

Liz was tired and exhausted by the time the officers left her home. She was sparred being examined once she had explained nothing had happened. But she had the distinct feeling the officers all thought they knew better. She wondered what had been said about her by John. She ran a hand through her hair.
Why was this going to hell in hand basket fast?

She looked at her bed, and around her room in general. Somehow, given all that had happened here, she no longer felt safe. The memories made only several days ago of her and Bob making love, washed away by fear and terror. She got dressed in a pair of jeans and a soft cotton bra and pulled an old thin t-shirt out of her closet. She grabbed a sweater and her keys and got in her car.

She drove for quite a while. The hospital was closed this time of night for visitors, so she circled the city, finding an old park overlooking a nearby lake, she pulled over and watched the stars come to life. She lay her cell phone on the dash and sat back to watch the show.

Robert woke from his exhaustion, exhausted and hungry. He tried to get up, but as he went to stand, he sunk back into bed as his legs collapsed underneath him, refusing to handle his weight.His breathing was ragged, and he felt a fever coming on. He picked up the phone at his bed side and dialed Liz's cell phone. As much as he hated to admit it, it was he, not her who needed rescuing now. He waited as it rang, hoping against hope that she was ok and able to answer. Even with the doubts that had been sowed in his mind that last several days, she was the only one he trusted, he determined that he would not call anyone else. "Please pick up, Liz", he prayed silently.

Liz was on her way to the hospital when the phone began ringing in her purse. She fished for it, hoping to get ot it before it hit voice mail. Breathless she answered, only to find she'd missed the call. She looked at her caller display, Bob's? That was odd. He should have been in the hospital still.

She made a swift right turn, and drove in the direction of Bob's house. She got there in five minutes flat, a little weight on the gas never hurt anyone. She parked and got out of the car. She made her way to the door, feeling for the hide a key box. She slide it open only to find it empty. Her heart was racing. She tried the door, and finding it open let herself in.

"Bob?!!!" She called as she came into the house, closing the door behind her.

Up here! came the weak reply. Up here!

He was laying on the bed weasing badly. The dressings on his wound soaked through. He was short of breath. He had a helpless look on his face.

Please please please don't take me to the hospital, he choked out.

"Ohmygod!" Liz blanched as she ran up the stairs and into Bob's room. She lay him back on the bed, then ran to get some towels. She was back in a moment with a damp cloth as well and some gauze she'd found in his medicine cabinet. Concern was written all over her face. She leaned over him, propping the towels behind his back so he didn't drench his bed linen.
"You arrogant ass, I won't take you back but why? Why??? You should be there, where people know how to take care of you. My firstaide is only going to go so far."

She opened the bangades and began replacing them with the meager supplies she had on hand. She muttered to herself as she worked. She was fuming. He was going to kill himself. Cinching the bandage tight she felt a momentary pang of guilt when he hissed beneath her.

"Don't you even! If you managed not to bleed to death or get an infection it will be a bloody miracle, and yes I am pissed AT YOU!"

Liz please!

they lock me in and have tried to kill me twice in that place. Call that nurse..... you know...(his mind was foggy)... she tried to stop him and it cost her. I trust you and her, no one else. At least here I can defend myself. There they drug me into oblivion,,(starts coughing and has to stop talking).. His eyes still pleading with her. He looked afraid. Something she had not seen.

Liz sat down and smoothed her fingers over his brow. "I don't have her number," she said softly, nearly helpless. She kissed his brow gently trying to reassure him. "I'm not going any where, I am yours...completely. But I want you healthy and here with me for a long time to come."
She saw the fear in his eyes, and she knew that doubt lingered behind them. She leaned down and touched her lips to his forehead again.

"You need ot take some asprin atleast to try and reduce the fever you have, please.." She pleaded with him as she held out two round little pills and a glass of water. She knew he was a tough soul, but even they needed a break sometimes.

Bob had no fight left in him... and being with Liz was what he needed most in his mind. He took the aspirin. Willingly and softly said I'm....hungry. He hadn't eaten in days. and with no IV's he was getting week. He didn't know or care why, but he wanted to eat. As he looked up into her eyes, some of the fear dissipated, but his strength had been spent for the time being, and even he knew it. His eyes slowly started to close, but he couldn't seem to sleep . Afraid of where he would wake up. Finally after an hour of restlessness, his mind gave in the the demands of his body and he slept.

Liz waited until he fell asleep before disengaging herself from his hold. She padded quietly to the kitchen. Finding enough ingredients she began making a simple vegetable soup. Carrots onions celery, corn and peas, all began sizzling as she sautéed them in some butter before adding some powered soup stock. She was glad Bob kept a decently stocked kitchen. As the soup began to simmer, she reached for her purse. She retrieved her cell, and called the hospital.

She talked to the charge nurse on duty, and explained her situation with Bob, and asked if there was anything she could do at home to help ease the bleeding and the pain. Nodding at the woman’s words, Liz made some short notes and a small supply list. Before she hung up she paused. “One more thing, can you tell me how John Cusak is doing?” She didn’t know why it mattered, but she needed to hear his status. Nodding again and thanking the nurse for her time, she returned to her soup.

Dishing out a modest bowl, she carried it gently to his room. She eased herself back onto his bed, wrapping her body protectively about him. She would be here when he woke, and she had food ready. She just hoped it was enough.

Bob slept quietly for half hour more and woke up panicked he tried to jump out of bed but fell back.He thrashed around till he saw Liz and then lay still and said "I'm sorry" He smelled the soup and tried to sit up. Hunger overriding pain.

Liz jolted as Bob thrashed awake in a panic.

"Bob!!...Bob!!! i'm here... It's Liz... I'm here!!!" She said her tone soft as she tried to calm him down. She settled him and helped him sit up so she could feed him. She sat down facing him. She retireved the soup and gentley filled the spoon. Slowly she lifted it to his lips, thankful it had cooled to the perfect eatting temperature. She held the spoon to his lips and tipped it up. Watching him carefully she smiled as he seemed to enjoy the flavor. Dipping the spoon in again she repeated her motions.

"So, I called the hospital and talked to a nurse. She said that as long as you don't get an infection, I can keep you here. But you have to eat, and rest, and I am going to need some proper bandages." She spooned more soup into him. Before she knew it the bowl was empty. She looked critically at her lover.

"Promise me, if you stay you will rest...completely. If there is one even breath of an infection though, I am driving you into Emergency on my own and throwing away the key. Do you understand me? I'm not joking with your health. You aren't so young anymore. This shit and abuse is catching up with you and WILL do you damage."

She gave him a stern look, the ones she usually reserved for the idiots who were missusing the library. It was her "no nonsense I will kick your ass" look. She hoped it damn well worked on him as well as the students at the school.

Not being in much of a position to argue, Bob nodded and said OK. With something in his stomach he tired easily, and laying his head in her lap, he fell quickly asleep.

~~~

At the hospital the charge nurse prepared the bandages, dressings and antibiotics Bob would need. She had it ready and waiting for Liz to pick up. She called Liz on her cell phone. "Your supplies are ready and waiting for you. I checked on John for you..honestly I shouldn't tell you anything, but considering what he put you through I think you have a right to know. John died this morning. Apparently he committed suicide. It seems his groin got badly infected due to his injury, and he had to be emasculated completely. We don't know how he got them, but he took a lethal dose of drugs an hour after finding out this morning. After what he did to you and Maxine, he got what he deserved.

Liz hung up the phone with the nurse. Her heart was heavy, though she couldn't really explain why. She'd always believed in the good in people, and she'd seen good in him, and to go like that...it was horrible. She wouldn't wish it on anyone. She retuned to Bob's side, another bowl of soup at the ready. She'd wait until he woke before she left though. The last thing she wanted was for him to panic with her gone and disrupt his bandages.

She picked up her reader, and turned it on, settleing in to her lover close enough he could touch her, but not too close as to jostle him when she moved. She found her book and began to read, quietly contemplating her situation and the loyalty of her heart.

As the aspirin wore off, Bob woke hurting and feverish, but calm as he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Liz. He even managed half a smile. He perked up even more when he smelled the soup. He couldn't remember when anything had smelled so good. he grimmaced as he tried to move. he looked up at Liz and quietly said, I love you. I always have. His body didnt allow for much more than that. For now at least he was dependent on her, and he knew it. It scared him a little, but not near as much as the hospital. He wasn't sure he could ever go there again.

Liz reatched over and put her hand on his forehead. He was burning again. She leaned over and retrieved two more asprin and some water.

"Here. I'm going to need to go and get the bandages for you, but I will be coming back. And I love you too, even if you are pigheaded and stubborn and foolish." She smiled at him, to show she was teasing but only just. He'd scared her half to death with his antics, anf if he pulled through, they were going to need to have a discussion about that.

"Did you want to try more food?" She asked as she got the soup from the night stand. Gently she began to feed him again, ensuring every drop made it into his system.

Bob laid his head down and before closing his eyes said simply, hurry back. he was barely awake 5 minutes before falling deep into sleep. He dreamed of his first night with Liz and the way it made him feel. His dream was so real to him and erotic. It seemed to go on forever.

Liz arrived back to find Robert who was still wearing the hospital gown he had left in Lying on his back sound asleep but fully erect and hard as a rock, his cock tenting the thin gown which barely came down below his balls.

Back
Top Bottom