Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Liz revelled in the attention of Bobby to her body. He knew exactly where to touch and how to set her on fire. Of course he did. They had been lovers hadn’t they? Just because this was the first time she remembered didn’t mean it was the first time ever. She trembled as his fingers brushed lightly over the lace covering her mound. His hot breath giving her goose bumps as he kissed her neck and down to her breasts. Liz sighed in delight as his mouth captured a peak and gently sucked on it. She was craving every inch of his skin touching hers.

“Bobby,” she moaned softly encouraging him. She felt the need in her blood race through her, she wanted this so badly. Needed it, to feel him as they joined together.

They turned to face each other on the bed. Bob reached behind her and unhooked her bra freeing her breasts and allow them to fall free. He loved her breasts the had peaks that her nipples formed on the top of her large mounds. He ound a nipple with his mouth and suckled it massaging its hard tip with his tongue. He kissed his way up her neck and finally found her lips. His fingers meanwhile hooked her lace panties, and slid them down her thighs. He slid off he boxers and rolled her onto her hands and knees then knealt behind her. He massaged her clit from behind her then pressed himself against her and leaned down and kissed her neck, before slipping the head of his cock just inside her. He slipped in and out of her several times letting her pussy clench at him each time he withdrew. Finally, he slid in nice and deep.

Liz gasped at the sudden and complete penetration of Bobby into her body. She moved her legs to wrap about his waist, pulling him in deeper as she looked into his eyes. Her body remembered this feeling, the weight of him, the smell of his arousal, but still her mind would not. She arched her hips pressing into him further.

“OhgodyesBobby,” she gasped. She moved her hips rocking them to meet his as she raked her fingers up his back. The union of their bodies’ satisfying some deep need she hadn’t even really been aware of. It was like coming home.

Bob was spurred on by her enthusiastic cries and picked up the pace of his lovemaking. in what had been a familiar pattern for them in the past , Bob pulled out and quickly flipped her on her stomach and took her pussy from behind. After several hard thrusts, she was thrusting back at him. Bob recognised this too and a few well timed strokes later, he pulled out and took her hard and fast in her tight little rosebud. It felt so good and familiar . He hoped she too would remember the feeling.

Liz whimpered in pain. The forceful penetration of her backside unleashing a torrent of memories. Fat silent tears rolled down her cheeks. She remembered being in her home and being raped by an unknown assailant, he’d taken her hard and unmercifully. She squirmed underneath Bobby’s body, as he seemed so into his possession of her, she didn’t want to stop, but the pleasure had seeped from the act.

She vividly remembered that night, and the damage that it had caused not only to her, but to Bob as well. She tried to suppress a shudder as she fought to control her emotions. This was not her attacker, this was her lover, but at this moment the two were indistinguishable.

Bob felt the sudden change in her response to him. It was as if some one had let the air out of a balloon. He stoped mid stroke, and gently kissed her neck. Whats the matter darling he said, as he quickly went soft within her. He pulled himself form with in her and hugged her to him. "What is the matter my love? he asked. What did I do?" Amoment ago they were in ecstasy, but now they were in pain. He didn't know what had happened. He only knew that it had. He turned her to look at him his eyes worried and tender as their gaze met.

Liz let the tears come as Bobby held her close.

“I just, I remember being raped, and that was how he took me, obviously not pleasant memories.” She rolled onto her back as she nestled her body in against his.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know something like that would cause such a violent reaction, I just wanted today to be a new memory of us together Bobby, I’m so sorry.” She sighed and closed her watery eyes.

Good intentions definitely paved the road to Hell didn’t they?

Bob just held her. He hadn't known the full circumstances of her rape until that moment. All he could do was to hold her and give comfort. To cuddle her and try to ease her pain. "I love you Liz" he said softly. "We will get through this" he said. "Some how , we will get through this." He kissed her gently. Lets get dressed and take another walk maybe we can get back to our happy place," he said.

"Are you ok with that?" he asked as he gently kissed her.

Liz let Bobby kiss her, and she slowly melted back into the bed with him. Pulling away she looked up at him.

“I don’t want to go anywhere. I want to discover you,” she said softly as her hands wandered his skin. “I want to make new memories with you, new experiences. Please.” She whispered before her lips sought his again in a deep kiss.

She didn’t want to leave this room without finding some positive experience. She wanted this memory of making love to him, and she wanted it positive. Gently she kissed his neck to his shoulder and back to his lips.

"I am all yours to explore he said as they lay next to each other. He laid on his back mking his naked body fully accessible to her. He looked deep in her eyes. He pulled her on top of him and gently rubbed her back and bottom as their bodies met. His long cock lay against her slit and in its hardness lay along her stomach as well.

His large hard body was open for her, his powerful arms gently surrounding her. he kissedher with a tenderness that was alltogether out of place from such a well muscled man.

"What do you want to know" he asked. " I belong to you, ask anything you wish," he said.

“shhh,” she whispered.

Her fingers roamed gently over his skin, teasing and caressing ever inch of his body, before beginning to replace her fingertips with her mouth. She lay tender kisses over his skin as she listened to him breathing, his breath changing as her kisses touched tender skin. She smiled as she continued her exploration of his body.

The musky scent of his skin sending signals to her brain. She remembered this scent; it created a warm feeling within her. She wished she could remember his body more, remember making love to him. Anything, anything at all from before the accident would have been helpful.

Once she had kissed every inch of his body, she made her way back to his hip and began licking her tongue grazing the flesh of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom