Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

Andrew put up no resistance to her pushing him back. He kept his arms around her, keeping her close. He laughed at her little joke, smiling and tightening his arms around her a little. She seemed to get comfortable there. He felt some swelling down lower, but didn't worry about it. He wasn't even sure she would notice it. He didn't care whether she did or didn't. Either way he would have a nice time with her. He lay there with her, his hands moving slowly over her back and running through her hair. He kissed the top of her head and let out a content sigh. "I'll hold you all you want, whenever and wherever you want. And sometimes just when I want to."

Claudia closed her eyes as she listened to the rhythmic beating of his heart, and the soothing feel of his hands wandering along her body. She felt the pit of her stomach turn with a warm heat and she smiled a bit. "Well, I could say you do the same to me that I do to you." she said simply and looked up into his eyes. "And you better hold me, or I'll drive you wild and then stop." she teased, kissing his neck softly.

He grinned and laughed a bit at her teasing. "Oh? And what makes you think you could do that so easily? What would stop me from driving you wild at the same time? What makes you think you could hold out longer than I can? I hope you aren't suggesting that I don't have any self control." He smiled at her and pulled her up a bit so he could kiss her better. He also got her a little more on top of him. He pushed his head down and kissed her as well as he could. When that kiss ended he grinned.

She smiled and looked at him. "Because I know men, the moment they're turned on it's all they can think about." she said and laughed. "Women are a little different. We can think of dying kittens or something to stop the feeling." she joked. She was just playing, knowing he was right, if he started to tease her it would take all her power to not attack him then and there. She smiled as he moved her on top of him and she kissed him back deeply, her hands wandering along his back.

Andrew laughed at her idea. He knew she was wrong. Plus, he knew better. He was getting turned on but it wasn't the only thing he was thinking about. Still, his body seemed a little focused on it. The bulge in his pants grew all the time. He thought for a moment and decided to test her little theory. He grinned, mischief in his eyes. He slowly moved his hands over her body more. He no longer stayed at her back. His hands moved over her ass and along her legs. Then one of his hands slid back up her leg along the inside. It got up as far as it could go and he made sure to rub against her most sensetive area through her clothes. He did it very boldly, not worrying about what she would think about it. He could always claim she had challenged him.

Claudia smiled and watched as the bulge in his pants grew. She bit her lip as he smiled at her, and laughed lightly at the look in his eyes. "Uh-oh someone's wheels are turning." she teased, kissing him as he began to let his hands wander along her body. She smiled and shook her head. "I won't give you the satisfaction, sweetheart." she teased playfully, watching his hands move. She licked her lips as his hand ran up her leg and brushed against her pussy through her clothes. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, trying to ignore the feel of his fingers against her sensitive area.

He knew she liked it when he touched between her legs. She hadn't stopped him. He could tell she was trying to distract herself. He smiled and started kissing her anywhere he could. His hands moved over her more. They stayed on the lower half of her body, trying to tease those areas he was sure would make her get wet and make her want him. The longer it took the more he got determined. He leaned in close to her ear and spoke in a soft, low voice. "Are you sure you want to be thinking of dying kittens right now? Are you sure you wouldn't prefer thinking about how you could be feeling right now if you just asked? What could be buried deep inside you? Remeber that feeling from earlier today. Wasn't that good? Don't you want that again?"

She moaned as his lips pressed against her body she squirmed slightly. She was doing fine not thinking about the feelings and the hunger growing in her stomach until he started to talk about what had happened before. She glared at him and growled slightly, kissing him deeply, her hands moving along his body. "Damn you Andrew." she whispered, feigning anger. She was turned on and he knew it. "And I know I could have it again if I asked. I just..." she moaned as her teased her pussy even more. She groaned and after a couple more seconds she stripped herself out of the denim shorts she was wearing hooking her thumbs on them and her panties and pulling them off tossing them to the floor. "Andrew... please fill me up with your wonderful cock again." she whispered.

The moment she sounded angry at him he knew he had her. Their lips mashed together and he could feel her desire. The speed at which she removed her shorts and panties surprised him a little. He smiled and kissed her again, hungrily, in response to her request. His hands moved up and pulled off her top, tossing it aside as well, leaving her naked on top of him. His bulge had grown very quickly and was now as hard as it could get. He was straining against his pants. He didn't waste any time before pulling off his pants and boxers in one motion. His hard cock sprung free and stood at attention, ready for her. His shirt was the last thing to come off and that too was tossed aside at random. His hands went to her body again, his fingers between her legs to feel how wet she was. The heat was amazing. He smiled. "Is that thing down there what you want? Where is it that you want it? Please tell me. Tell me exactly what you want me to do." He grinned and hoped she didn't mind him teasing a little more by taking his time. Of course, if she didn't she could always just take what she wanted. She was currently above him.

Claudia kissed him feverishly, her hands moving along his body. She watched on, waiting on bated breath for his pants to come off. She moaned at the sight of his cock and leaned down kissing him roughly, biting his lip gently. As he stripped off the rest of his clothes she smiled down at him, loving the view of his body. She then felt his fingers between her legs, dipping into her pussy. "Mmm..." she smiled and ran her hands along his chest. She smirked as he asked her to tell him what she wanted. "I want your cock in my hot, wet pussy." she murmured, positioning herself on his shaft, pushing down slowly, rocking on it, before lifting her hips again and letting his cock sit there. She did it a couple more times, pretending like she was going to impale herself on his shaft, but stopping every time. "Now you tell me love... what is it you want?" she whispered, teasing him again and again.

Hearing what she wanted turned him on even more, so did seeing her get in position. She teased him, bringing moans from his lips. He looked into her eyes and grinned when she asked him the big question. His hands rested on her hips loosely. He took a second to get a really good look at her body as she sat on top of him. He licked his lips and looked into her eyes again. His hunger and desire was clearly visible on his face. "Oh, you naughty girl. You know what I want. I want to be deep inside you. I want to watch your little pussy stretched wide open and filled up completely with my big, hard cock. I want to fuck your horny cunt."

She smirked deviously at him, continuing to tease him, moving her pussy on his cock slowly. She leaned down and kissed him hungrily as she pushed herself onto his shaft completely. "You want my cunt?" she asked, riding him slowly. "Is this what you want Andrew?" she asked and began to ride him a little rougher. She moaned as his cock filled her up, her pussy stretching to fit him. "How does it feel to have your big cock in my tight little cunt?" she asked, moving him deep inside her.

As soon as he felt her starting to take him in he let out a long moan. She was in control so far, and really doing a great job of making him feel good. He gripped her hips a little tighter and moved his own hips a little. "It feels so damn good baby. Your cunt is so hot and so wet. It is squeezing me so hard." He thrust up into her and moved even more. He didn't just go up and down wither, he moved in all directions, really trying to stir up her insides. He would moan every once in a while. He smiled at her. "What about you? How does it feel? Does it feel good to have my hard cock stretching you and filling you up? Do you want more?"

She ran her hands along his chest, her eyes closing as she rode him, her tits bouncing as she moved on him, gyrating her hips. "I love how your big cock fills up my dirty little cunt." she said, moaning as she bounced harder. She leaned down and kissed him roughly as she rode him, her hands holding his arms as she moved up and down on her boyfriend's thick shaft. "I want to make your cock cum so hard you'll think of nothing else for the next 4 days." she said, her hands gripping his arms. She reached down and played with his balls as she rode him harder, her eyes locked on his. "Tell me how it feels baby, I want to hear you moaning my name." she demanded, kissing him again deeply, licking his lips.

Her physical and verbal response to him drove him wild. He moaned more and more. Whenever she was close enough he kissed her hungrily. Her statement of what she wanted to do sounded wonderful. He tried to respond to her, but all that came out at first was a loud moan. He thrust his dick deep into her. His hips moved in time with hers, pushing up every time she pushed down. It made him drive hard into her. Eventually he got some words out. "Fffuuuck! Claudiaaa. It is amazing. Ride it hard! Take it all in. I want to imprint the shape of my cock into your pussy. I want to give you such a good fucking that you will feel like I'm still inside you for days. I want to make sure you never forget how good it feels to have me filling your cunt." His hands started to guide her hips, moving her faster. He pounded himself into her pussy, trying to hit her internal hot spots.

Claudia moaned and rode him hard, leaning back as she drove her pussy onto his cock, moaning loudly as she grazed her g-spot in the position she was in. "Fffuucckkk!!!" she groaned, moving harder onto him in that position, her body trembling as she rode him. "Mmm... fill my cunt up with your cock Andrew." she moaned, her eyes closing as she rubbed her clit furiously as she rode him. She gasped and gyrated her hips as she pushed down on him, getting all of her g-spot stimulated. "I'm gonna cum soon baby." she whispered, running her hands along his chest. "I want you to fill my dripping pussy with your hot spunk." she said. "I want to feel your cum coat the inside of my pussy." she moaned out.

Andrew was being brought rapidly toward his climax. He could feel it all building up as she rode him like a mad woman. Seeing her on top and hearing her were more than enough to send him to a place of intese pleasure. Knowing she was close let him just go for it. He thrust as hard up into her as he could. Her request was something he would be more than happy to give her. He moaned her name a few times and got to the edge of orgasm. He pulled her down one last time as he pushed up with all his strength. As their bodies came together he reached his peak. He cried out her name, but gave no warning. An instant later he erupted deep inside her. His cock twitched and shot his load, pumping his cum into her cunt. It was doing exactly what she wanted, filling her with his biggest load of the night. He hadn't thought it possible, but it was clearly happening.

Claudia moaned and rode him harder, clenching her fists as she rode him, her eyes closing tightly. "Ohhh shit!" she moaned out and pounded herself onto him harder. She kissed him deeply and groaned as he pulled her onto his shaft, cumming into her. The rush of his cum pushing against her walls pushed her over the edge and her pussy clenched around his cock, her pussy exploding onto his cock, her juices spraying his cock and going as far as his chest. She trembled, her eyes closing tightly as waves of pleasure crashed down on her, wiping her out completely. "S...shit!!! ANDREW!!" she screamed out, her heart pounding in her chest as she came, her body collapsing on top of him as her climax subsided and she laid there, shaking and weak, her body sensitive to the feel of his skin against her. She never imagined she'd be able to orgasm like that before, but it didn't surprise her that if anyone could make her do it it would be him.

Her orgasm seemed to extend his own. By the time he was finished he was sure he didn't have a single drop of cum left in his body. He had no doubt that over that day she had milked him completely dry. He was no longer surprise by her explosive orgasm. The wetness covering his body didn't bother him even a little. Once they were both down from their pleasure highs he caught his breath and wrapped his arms around her loosely. His pulse slowly returned to normal. He kissed her tenderly a few times. He felt very connected with her after that. His eyes drifted shut and he relaxed, feeling very content.

Claudia felt him finish cumming inside her and groaned, her body still shaking as she overcame her pleasure high. She kissed him softly and wrapped her arms around him, just laying there, her head resting on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat return to normal and smiled as she closed her eyes. "Do you have to leave tonight?" she asked softly, already knowing the answer. 80 would know something was up if she let him stay in the apartment when they were trying to keep her sister's existence a secret. She wished she could just lay there next to him all night, wrapped in his arms but she knew it wouldn't be happening anytime soon. At least not until 80 and Andrew's brother got physical. Maybe then they'd have a shot at staying the night together. She kept her arms wrapped around him and smiled, a yawn escaping her mouth.

Andrew thought about staying, but he knew he couldn't. He really wished he could. He wanted to and would if 80 hadn't been there. He kissed her head and didn't say anything. They both knew the answer to her question. He just wanted to enjoy being there with her as much as he could. Eventually it came time where he really needed to go. It was getting late and they were both tired. He very reluctantly shifted and rolled so she was on her back. He stayed above her and kissed her a few times before moving to sit on the bed. He sighed. "I wish I could stay here with you. I am going to miss you a lot. Please sleep well and have very nice dreams." He smiled and kissed her again, then got up. He took a minute to clean himself up and then got dressed.

She kissed him back, holding him in her arms tightly. She sighed and nodded. "I know you can't stay... I'll miss you too." she smiled and sat up, stretching a bit. She stood up and smiled as she watched him clean up and get dressed. She followed suit, pulling on a pair of panties before turning to him. "You want a ride home love?" she asked him. His answer would determine if she were to put pajamas on or get redressed. She was tired, but she would give him a ride home if he needed it. "I just want you to be safe and it's dark out there." she said and brushed her hair out of her face.

Andrew shook his head and leaned down to kiss her softly. "No, don't worry, I'll be fine. You look tired. Just get some rest. It will be just one bus ride and I'll be home. If you want, I'll send you a message once I get home so you know I got there safe." He smiled and took hold of her hand. He wanted her to know he would stay safe. He didn't want her to worry about him. He kissed her one last time before leaving her room. He went quietly into the living room and gathered his things. He very reluctantly left her apartment and started on his way home.

Claudia nodded at his response and smiled. "Alright, if you're sure." she said and hugged him tight. "And yes, please message me when you get home. I just wanna make sure you get home okay." she kissed him softly and smiled at him as he left her room. Once she heard the front door close she turned on her iPod and flopped into bed. Before 5 minutes had passed 80 came in through her door. "Wow, you and Andrew must be really close." she said and laughed a bit. "I could hear you in the next room." Claudia shrugged and smiled. "Yeah, we are pretty close." she said. "That's not going to affect me is it?" she asked, meaning would the deal still be on. Claudia nodded. "Yeah, I'll get the next date with him set up for you." she said. 80 smirked and nodded leaving the room. Claudia turned out her light and closed her door, laying down on her bed, wrapping herself in the sheets. It still smelled vaguely of his cologne and the sex they had. Before long she was out, a smile on her face.

Andrew was able to catch a bus quite quickly. There was one that stopped right near Claudia's place and a few minutes later stopped in front of his place. The bus was nearly empty. Only the driver and a group of three people at the back. He stayed near the front and just waited for his stop. When the bus passed his apartment he got off and went right up to his door. When he got inside Kyle was waiting for him. Andrew just smiled on his way to his bedroom. "I'll tell you about it in the morning." Kyle seemed annoyed with that, but didn't push his brother. Andrew got into his room and quickly got ready for bed. He sat on his bed and sent a quick text message to tell Claudia he had arrived home ok. Then he relaxed and fell asleep feeling very happy.

Back
Top Bottom