Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

She heard him explain how he'd be able to tell her apart from her sister and smiled, kissing him gently. "You know you're probably right. She would have a hell of a time mimicking how I feel about you." she said and wrapped her arms around him as she moved to kiss him again deeply. "Yeah, 80 and I have pretty different personalities also. She's more analytical and I'm more creative." she smiled when he told her about the birthmarks and getting them naked. "Well, I got one of you naked." she said and laughed lightly. "And if I didn't feel like you were perfection I probably could have gotten your brother naked to." she said and laughed lightly. "But doing that would result in me losing the one thing that has made me the happiest in a long time." she kissed him softly and ran a hand through his hair. She sighed contently and closed her eyes, holding him close. "I wish you could stay here..." she said and laughed lightly. "It just feels so right being this close to you, I don't want to stop."

Her description of 80 compared to herself sounded like Kyle and him. He wondered if Kyle and 80 would get along as well as he did with Claudia. He smiled and laughed at her little joke about getting them naked. Then she just made him smile again. He sighed and nodded, kissing her cheek softly. "I know what you mean. I wish I didn't have to go. We can always just spend a lot of time together. Every time our siblings have a date set up together we can always go out on a real date together. Whenever it is time for our turn to go on a date with them knowing, we have no problem. There is time on campus too. We wouldn't be able to spend all our time together anyway. Unless we were living together. In any case, I'm sure that if we ever feel we want more time together or want to do something, we can find a way to do it. Even without our twins knowing." He knew that they were a great pair. They had come up with a great plan for dealing with their twins and they could overcome any obstacle in the way of their relationship. He smiled and added, "Anyway, I don't have anywhere I need to go tonight. My homework can wait until I'm on campus tomorrow. You have me as long as you want me tonight. If your sister gets home I can pretend to be listening to music with headphones in here while you talk to her and tell her I'm here. If she wants your original plan to work she will avoid bothering us and should pretend as if she isn't even here."

She smiled and nodded, her eyes locking on his. "I know we can always spend time together." she said and smiled. "I just can't get enough of you." she said and kissed him lightly. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled, thinking about how they were going to work out spending time together when her stomach grumbled. She laughed and looked at Andrew. "You hungry?" she asked him rolling over slightly so one arm was on one side of him and she was over top of him. "I can order us some pizza or we can go to a restaurant." she said and kissed him. "80 and I have to go food shopping so all we have pretty much is the lunch meats we bought this afternoon." she stood up and threw on a pair of denim shorts and pulled off the large tee to get dressed into something that wasn't her night clothes. She looked over at him and smiled. "80 should get home around 8:00 tonight so I'll text her and let her know you'll be here, that way she doesn't disturb us." She pulled on a black lace bra and a slim fitting Anberlin tee shirt before moving back to the bed. "You can pick what we eat tonight." she said softly, kissing him.

Andrew started thinking more about their time problem and how they would get to be together as much as they wanted without making their twins start to suspect something. He looked at her as she moved to be above him a little. He smiled. They seemed to kiss a lot. He didn't mind at all. She got him thinking about food. He shrugged. "I don't think I feel like going out. Not tonight at least. I think staying in together and having pizza would be great. Next time we have a date we can go out to a nice restaurant together." He sat up and pulled her close to just have her there for a little longer. Then he finally got up to pull on his pants. Once they were on he looked down at her on the bed. "I can place an order for pizza while you send your sister a message. I know a nice place with great pizza, and it delivers. They usually deliver pretty quickly."

"Alright, pizza it is then." she said and smiled. She hugged him back and kissed his neck before standing up to grab her cell. "And I'll hold you to that nice restaurant bit." she said and winked at him. She punched in her sister's number and texted her that Andrew was there so when she came home to be quiet. She put a winky face and then put the phone down and turned off her iPod. "Let's go out to the living room while we wait." she said. "And here, you can use my phone to call the pizza place. We don't have a house phone, it's easier and cheaper to just use our cell phones for everything." She smiled.

Andrew sat and watched as Claudia sent her sister a message. He took her phone when she offered and followed her out to the living room. He quickly decided with her what type of pizza to get and then he dialed the number. He spoke for a minute with the pizza place and placed their order. He remembered the adress from on the way there. Once the order was placed he hung up and handed back her phone. He smiled, happy to have a chance to just spend the evening together. He sat on the couch, avoiding the mess they had made before and had yet to clean up. He then pulled her down into his lap. His arms wrapped around her loosely and he kissed her tenderly. He got comfortable there and then let her get comfortable.

Once the pizza was ordered she looked at the couch. "I guess I have to clean that before 80 gets home." she said and laughed. She took her phone from him and placed it on the end table by the couch and sat down in his lap when he pulled her down. She shifted so she was sitting on him sideways, her arms wrapping around his neck. "I'm glad you can spend the rest of the evening with me." she whispered, rubbing her nose against his. She kissed him back softly and shifted so she wad comfortable on his lap. "So what do you want to do while we wait for the pizza babe?" she asked him curiously.

Andrew cuddled up close to her and just relaxed. He was very comfortable. He gave a slight shrug and leaned his head against her. "We could just stay like this and enjoy the moment. Or we could be productive and work together to clean that little mess there. We don't have much time to actually do anything. We will probably forget the cleaning again after dinner. I'm just happy to do whatever you feel like doing. Anything we do together is great." He smiled and kissed her, then just held her a little closer.

Claudia rested her head on his shoulder and gently nibbled on his neck. "Sound like a plan." she whispered and wrapped her arms around his neck. "But you're probably right, we should clean that up, lest we forget again." she said and moved off of his lap and walking into the kitchen to get wet paper towels. She came back out to the living room and began to scrub the puddle of their cum and laughed at him. "We definitely had a good time." she said and smirked at him.

He got up and then waited for her to return from the kitchen. He took some of the paper towels from her and helped her clean up the messy area. He chuckled and then leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Yes, very good time." He smiled and then focused for a minute until they had it clean. A dry paper towel got the remainder off and the couch had very little sign of what they had done left on it. Once they had thrown the paper towel out he pulled her back to the couch and back into his lap. He held her close. "You know, you're a messy girl when we do that. I think we will have to be prepared every time we do something like that." Then a thought hit him. "But, thinking of preparing for that, are you sure it is ok for me not be wearing a condom? I know it is a little late to be thinking of that, but I want to know for if, but more likely when, it happens again." He wasn't sure if she was on the pill or if it was a safe day for her. He just wanted to be sure he didn't do something she didn't want.

She smiled as he focused on the mess and laughed lightly. "You're the cutest thing ever." she teased and leaned over to kiss him lightly. She tossed the paper towels in the garbage and climbed back onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. She laughed a bit and shrugged. "Can't help it if you turn me on like that." she said and laughed lightly. She looked at him and smiled a bit. "It's whatever you want. I'm okay with it either way. And you're right, it is a little late now." she said and laughed a bit. "If anything is gonna happen it's already in motion." she bit her lip, a little nervous mainly because she didn't know how he'd react if she got pregnant or anything. "But if you want to start wearing condoms I won't complain." she said and moved to kiss his neck lightly.

Andrew got the sense that she wasn't too worried about it. She didn't say anything specific about being on the pill. He thought for a moment and just shrugged. He assumed she was and left it at that. It felt great to not have to worry about it. They could truly be in the moment. It also meant he didn't have to buy any or carry them around. They could do it any time and anywhere they wanted with no issues. With the way they effected eachother he had to think that might happen on occasion. He didn't really say anything about it to her, he just held her and kissed her. His lips pressed against her wherever he could get them. He knew they had a little time to spend together before the pizza arrived. He was happy to just spend it cuddled up there on the couch.

She kept thinking about the fact that they hadn't used precautions before they started. She hadn't been on the pill, because every time she had had sex before she wasn't so lost in the moment to forget about a condom. Something was different with Andrew, something had drove her to the point to be careless and to be completely honest with herself it didn't bother her. She hoped if anything did happen he'd be there, but she knew she'd be able to take care of a baby even if he wasn't. She shook her head and sighed. She was getting ahead of herself. There was no reason to believe she would get pregnant, many people had unprotected sex and were fine. She let it go and smiled as he began to kiss her. She kissed him back, hands wandering along his body as she was wrapped in his arms. Before long the door bell rang and she went to open the door, paid for the pizza and then moved back to the TV room, setting the box on the coffee table. "I'll go grab some plates and utensils." she said and smiled at him.

He enjoyed the time until the doorbell rang. He just sat on the couch watching her as she got their pizza from the delivery person. When she went to get plates he got up and followed her to the kitchen. He got some glasses from the cupboard and got them drinks. They got back into the living room together and he sat on the couch next to her. After a soft kiss on her cheek he settled in and put pizza on their plates. He wrapped an arm around her and kept her close while eating and drinking using only his other hand. It may have just been pizza, but it was one of the best meals of his life because of her.

Claudia smiled and walked back to the couch, sitting down, relaxing as he wrapped his arm around her. She ate her pizza silently, her green eyes glancing over at him as they ate. "So, what do you want to do after this?" she asked him. Just then her phone went off. She picked it up and read the message. "80 is on her way home. After we eat we have to hang in my room, at least until she eats and goes back to her room." she said and smiled at him. "Is that ok?"

Andrew was glad they didn't need to talk while they ate. Just spending the time together was enough. He thought about what to do while she checked her phone. 80 seemed to make the decision for them. He smiled and kissed her cheek, pulling her a bit closer. "Of course that is ok. I am sure we can find something to do together in there. I don't care where I am. As long as I am with you I know I'll be happy." He finished eating and then drank the last few drops from his glass. After Claudia was finished as well he helped her clean up. Then he took her by the hand. "So I guess it is into your room now. What do you feel like doing in there? You know what you've got as options better than I do."

Claudia finished eating and stood to clean up the plates, loading them into the dishwasher. She then walked with Andrew back to her room and sat on her bed. "As for what we can do...?" she sighed and thought. "Well, we can always play video games." she said and pointed to the tv in the corner of the room. "Or we can relax and listen to music?" she smiled at him and brushed her hair out of her face, playing with her piercing. She wasn't sure why she was nervous. but she was. She smiled and shrugged. "I'm game for whatever babe." she said.

He sat next to her on the bed and looked at their options. He gave a bit of a shrug. "Why not do both? We can listen to music while we are playing some video games." He helped her get things set up and then sat on her bed. He pulled her close so she sat in front of him, her back against his chest. He had his arms loosely wrapped around her, holding his video game controler in front of her. He looked over her shoulder to see the tv and the controler. He smiled. It was going to be fun. It was also very comfortable just sitting there with her.

"Alright, that works." she said and laughed. She turned her iPod back on and set up her Xbox, putting in her Call of Duty game and smiled. She walked back to the bed, handing him a controller and sat in front of him. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Ready to get your ass kicked?" she teased playfully, trying to remind him of their first date and the air hockey game. She smiled and kissed him deeply before starting the game and leaning back against him, playing the game with him.

He grinned at her and chuckled. He didn't need reminding of the game on their first date. He kissed her happily and then started to focus on the game. Having her lean against him felt quite nice. They got into playing and he just tried to have a good time. He didn't care about winning or losing. Still, every time he won a game he nudged her playfully and every time he lost one he would fake a pout, only to break out in laughter a moment later. He didn't think about 80 and how she was going to be there in the apartment soon and how they were planning on tricking her. At that moment he didn't care. He was just having a good time with his girlfriend.

Claudia smiled every time he nudged her when he won and laughed. She moved closer to him, the back of her head resting on his shoulder. She gently kissed his neck as she played, her attention dwindling on the game. She turned her attention back to the game and played for a while longer before pausing it. You know you are one of the greatest guys I've ever met." she said and laughed lightly. "Most guys would take advantage of a poor young thing like me. You actually care enough to not be all about sex." she said and smiled at him.

When Claudia paused the game he turned his complete focus to her. He smiled at her comment. Then she mentioned what other guys might do. He placed a quick, soft kiss to her lips and smiled at her. "You know, it is all your fault. If only you weren't so wonderful. If only you hadn't made me care about you as much as I do. And I do care about you. Very much. That is why I want this to be more than a physical relationship. But you should know what you do to me and how I am sure it will be difficult sometimes." He laughed a bit and kissed her cheek. He really didn't want to be all about sex though. He wanted them to have a real, proper relationship.

She smiled and shrugged. "Well, I could have been a complete bitch and lost the best thing that's ever happened in my life." she said. "And besides, I love the fact that you care about me. But don't think that you can't ask if you ever want something from me." she said and smiled. "I want more than a physical relationship too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna deprive us both of something enjoyable." she said, winking and hugged him. She laughed a little and shrugged. "Well, I'm glad I'm able to turn you on like that,to be honest. Means I must be doing something right." she teased and winked at him. She smiled and held him close, loving the feel of just being with him. They didn't even have to do anything, just being in his arms was enough for her.

He understood exactly what she meant. He would never be afraid to let her know what he wanted. He hugged her close, his arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace. He grinned and kissed her softly. When the kiss ended he rested his head against her softly. He was happy like that, but he would have to focus if he wanted to avoid arousal. He decided not to though. He just relaxed. He knew soon he would be getting even more turned on because of her and a bulge could easily form in his pants because of her. He smiled. "Yes, if you want to do that to me you really are doing it right. Just know that you can make things happen to me at any time and I may hold you responsible for it."

She kissed him back, her eyes closing as they kissed, her hands resting on his lower back. She pushed him back on her bed and wrapped her arms around him, laying with him, resting her head on his shoulder. She moved her fingers along his chest and smiled. "Well, you can hold me responsible all you want as long as you hold me." she joked, knowing how corny it was. She laughed and kissed his nose, fingers playing with the fabric of his shirt. She sighed and smiled, moving her head to his chest, just so she could listen to his heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom