Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

He knew the consequences wouldn't be bad. They would be good, very good. A few seconds after her hand was around his dick again she had him rock hard. She stroked him harder and it got the precum flowing, seeping from his tip. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her with hunger, with desire. He pushed his tongue past her lips and played with her tongue, exploring her mouth. His hand on her chest started to focus more on her nipple. He pinched and twisted it gently. Down lower he slowly pushed his middle finger inside her. He got it fully inside and then started to move it around, stirring her up. He then moved his thumb so it could rub her clit.

She let her thumb trail against the head, getting his precum on her finger. She brought it up to her mouth and smiled. "You really do taste wonderful." she said and laughed softly, kissing him deeply. She sped up on his cock as he began to pinch and twist her nipples, a moan escaping into his mouth as their tongues danced together. She gasped as his finger pushed into her and she moved a hand to his balls, playing with them. "God, you know how to make me feel so fucking dirty." she whispered, her heart pounding in her chest. She moaned at the pressure of his thumb rubbing her clit.

Every time she spoke she turned him on more. Every noise she made just added to how he felt. He wanted her, badly. Her other hand playing with his balls had him going crazy. He kissed her more and broke it only long enough to say a few words. "Let me know when you want me to replace my finger with something else... something... bigger." He grinned and then his lips were locked with hers again, his tongue back with hers. He moved his finger more inside her. A few seconds later he let out a moan. He hand felt too good. She had him wanting her too much. He couldn't wait for her to tell him. He needed her right away. He pulled his finger out of her and broke the kiss again. "Never mind that. I want you baby. Right now. This second." He pushed her back against the shower wall and tried to get himself lined up, which was a little difficult with her hands there. He looked at her, frustration clear on his face, mixed with the obvious desire he had. His eyes were almost begging her to either move her hands or use them to help get him inside her.

She smiled as he broke the kiss telling her to let him know when she wanted him. She kissed him again, moaning softly as he fingered her for a few more seconds. She moaned and let him pin her to the wall, her heart pounding in her chest as he tried to line himself up to her opening. "Mmmm Andrew, Am I making you crazy?" she whispered, stroking his cock for another second, licking his lips as she shifted her hand and lined him up with her. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. "Ravage me baby." she said, wrapping her legs around him, so he was pretty much holding her against the wall. She moved her lips to his neck and kissed the soft skin. "I want you to fuck my dirty cunt again." she moaned out.

He could only moan n response to her question. Of course she was driving him crazy. She was driving him wild. When she finally had him lined up properly he let her get set. He kissed her with all his desire and all his passion. The moment her legs came off the ground the head of his cock started to push its way inside her simply because of their position and her weight coming down on him. At her requests he just thrust forward. This time he didn't start as slow. It wasn't hurried, but he didn't take his time either. His length slid inside her tight hole. He moaned again. She made his cock feel amazing. He started to fuck her with a nice calm pace, pushing her up against the wall. He spoke through slightly gritted teeth. "Fuck yes baby. I'll give your dirty cunt just what it wants. I'll ravage you. Your body seems so hungry for cock." He started to speak a little softer. "As long as it is only my cock it is hungry for, I'll be fine. That's right, you've already got me wanting to know I'm the only man in your life. Tell me and I'll make sure you have an even better orgasm than last time." He hoped she didn't mind him getting a bit more serious, but he wanted to know. He wanted to hear it. He didn't even think about Kyle. At the moment he was lost in his own little world with her. He would have a lot of thinking to do about Kyle later though.

She kissed him back, moaning as he pushed into her, her arms wrapped around his neck. She moaned as he thrust into her pussy. She kissed him roughly, biting his lip. She moved her hands along his back as he pushed into her rythmically. She listened to his words and smiled. "I love your fucking cock." she said back, almost in a low growl. "I want your cock more than you could even imagine. And I would never dream of having another man in my life now that I have you." she whispered, kissing his neck as he pounded into her. She groaned and dug her fingers into his shoulder, pleasure building up. She let the thoughts of 80 slip away and she was lost in this moment with him. There was no one else, or nothing else, that was more important than the two of them. "I swear I'm yours only." she said softly.

Her response was more than he could have hoped for. The way she said she loved his cock really made his blood boil. The more she spoke the happier he got and the more he enjoyed what they were doing. His hips never stopped moving. Once again he couldn't feel her fingers digging into him. At her last words he smiled. He slowed enough so he could calmly respond. "That makes me so happy. I swear I am only yours as well. As far as I'm concerned, this cock belongs to you. It is yours, just attached to my body. It is for your exclusive use. But right now I'm going to use it to make you cum." He smirked and then kissed her deeply. His hips moved faster, his pounding getting harder. He used the wall to his advantage, really getting as deep as he could. He cried out to her. "Fuck baby! Your cunt is so fucking hot and so damn tight. I'm going to lose my mind."

Claudia moaned and moved her lips to his, kissing deeply. "Yeah baby... make me fucking cum." she whispered. "I want to spray you with my juices again." she said and laughed lightly, kissing him deeply. She moaned as he thrust into her and she leaned her head back against the shower wall. "I'm glad you love my fucking cunt." she said, fingers pressing into his skin. "Because I know for a fact my pussy loves your fucking cock." She said moving to kiss him again, trailing her lips against his wet skin, hands roaming his body. "Uhnn... Andrew I'm so close... please don't stop." she begged, looking into his eyes lovingly.

He wasn't really able to say any more. He heard her every word and each time she spoke he let out a long moan. Their lips met and he really moved his hips as much as he could. He kept control, but he really slammed his cock hard into her. The noise of their bodies coming together was made even louder by the fact that their skin was wet because of the shower. His eyes met hers and he saw the emotion there. He knew there was more than just the physical attraction between them and it was what made it truly astounding. He gave a slight nod in response. He was very close. He felt things building up inside. The pressure was there at the base of his cock. Any moment he would be pushed over the edge. He let out a loud moan. "Yesss, so good. About...tooo...cummmm." A moment later it hit him. "OOHHHHH FUUUUCK!!!" He thrust hard into her and couldn't hold on a second longer. He started to ride the waves of pleasure and his cock unloaded inside her. It shot his thick cum into her tight cunt.

She kissed him deeply, her hands running along his back as he continued to fuck her. She felt her body tensing as he moved in and out of her body. As soon as he started to cum she gasped, arched her back and bit her lip, the force of his seed spilling into her pushing her over the edge. She gripped his shoulders and moaned loudly as her pussy began to squirt her juices again, her body trembling as he held her close, wave after wave of pleasure crashing down over her. "Ffffuccck...!!!" she cried out, her heart pounding in her chest. "Andrew..." she moaned out, burying her head in the crook of his neck as she rode out her orgasm.

As she reached her own orgasm it seemed to draw even more out of him. He could feel her covering him in her juices again. It was such a dirty, but good feeling. As he came down from his high he held her up. His arms wrapped around her. His eyes drifted shut and he just enjoyed the moment. He let out a content sigh. He kissed her neck softly. "mmmm Claudia. So good." His breathing returned to normal and his heart rate came down. He felt very close to her in many ways. He didn't think things could be more perfect than they were right then. He was really hers and only hers. From that moment on he knew a girl could throw herself at him and it wouldn't matter because he had her and he didn't want to mess things up. That thought suddenly brought back the thought of Kyle. He was too happy at the moment to really care, but he knew he would need to do some serious thinking and possibly talk with his brother. If there was any way he could get him to change his mind about what they had planned, he would find it.

She held onto him and moved her legs so she was now standing again, wrapped in his arms. "You're telling me Andrew." she whispered and smiled brightly. After another couple minutes she grabbed her body wash and looked at him. "I guess we should get cleaned up now, huh?" she said and laughed lightly. She knew there was no way anyone could tear her away from him and she'd be damned if 80 tried to get her claws into him. She hadn't expected to fall for him, but it happened and she wasn't going to go through with this. She washed her body off and then turned to face Andrew. "Thank you." she said and smiled a bit, leaning in to kiss him softly.

Andrew chuckled. They definitely needed to get clean. He helped her wash and then made sure he was clean. It took a bit of effort since they had made eachother so dirty. When they were clean he kissed her and then turned off the water. He started to think that she was so perfect for him in every way. He was beginning to resent his brother and their stupid deal. He couldn't think of any way to convince his brother to abandon it though. He had no idea for how he could prevent things from happening. Not without likely making Claudia upset. He didn't want that. Then a bit of an idea started to form. They got out of the shower and he considered it more. He took a towel and dried off. Then he looked at her. "So, where to next? Our clothes are in the livingroom still."

She dried off and smiled at him. She knew 80 was not gonna let her out of this deal and she was starting to get upset. She didn't want to share him. She had never felt this close to anyone before. "Let's get our clothes, then we can curl up in my room and listen to music or something?" she offered, walking out to the living room. She grabbed their clothes and led him back into her room. She grabbed her iPod and put it on shuffle before pulling on a long tee shirt and a pair of panties before sitting on her bed, smiling at him invitingly. "We can just chill for a little while." she said and licked her lips.

He nodded and thought her suggestion sounded really nice. He went with her and got his clothes. Then he followed her into her bedroom. She had a very nice room. Her bed looked comfortable. He quickly pulled on his boxers and his shirt and left his pants for later. He sat next to her on her bed. "Sure, I'm fine with that. Any time I spend with you will be great, no matter what we do." He leaned in and kissed her softly. His arm wrapped around her and he pulled her closer. He started to think a little more about his idea. The one and only possibility he had to make sure Kyle didn't mess things up. He started to come to a realisation.

She watched him pull his boxers and shirt on and smiled. "You really are the hottest guy alive." she said and laughed lightly. She wrapped her arms around him as he sat next to her and placed her head on his shoulder. She kissed him back and moved to lay down with him, just wanting to curl up in his arms. She thought about 80 again and broke the kiss. "I... I have something to tell you." she said and kissed his neck, hoping he didn't get too pissed at her. The last thing she wanted was to lose him just when she got him.

He laughed quietly. He was glad she thought he at least looked nice. He didn't want to be the hottest guy alive. As long as she found him attractive he would be fine with his appearance. He held her close until she moved to lay down. He moved with her until they were comfortable. He got as close to her as possible. He finally knew what to say to her. When she pulled away from the kiss he looked at her. He was surprised and unsure when she told him she had something to say. He wasn't too worried though since he had something to say as well and he was sure it might be a little harder to understand. He nodded and kissed her softly. "I have something to tell you as well, but I'll let you go first. "

She wrapped her arms around him and pouted a bit. "Just don't get mad... it was before I realized how amazing you really were." she bit her lip and tried to figure out how to word it. "I... have a twin sister named 80. And we had made a pact that when one of us found an interest in a boy we'd share him... you know, to see how long we could go one before he realized that we were actually different people." she said. Now that she said it out loud to someone she really cared about she was amazed at how cruel that actually sounded. She bit her lip and looked at him. "I'm letting you know, because I don't want to lose you... especially not because of 80, my sister." she said softly.

He looked at her and she really seemed worried about what she had to tell him. He braced himself for something that would shatter what he thought of her. Then what she said sounded as if she had done something. Had she gone out with some other guy? That would annoy him now, but they had only been together an extremely short time. He could handle that. Then she surprised him. Absolutely stunned him. He looked at her and tried to process what she was telling him. As she finished it was with such sweet words. He smiled. That smile slowly changed and then he burst out laughing. His laughter continued for a few seconds until he took a deep breath and stopped himself. He smiled and kissed her softly. Then it was his turn to talk. "I'm sorry for the laughter, but you will laugh when you hear this. I have a twin brother. We didn't quite have the same reason as you, but we had the same plan. Well, actually, he was going to make me share you because we did the same thing with one of his girlfriends many years ago. Some stupid deal. I was about to tell you because we have not yet switched and I don't want to. I figured if I told you now, you might not be so upset."

She looked shocked when he smiled. She was amazed when he started cracking up like it was the funniest thing ever. "W...why...?" she smiled a bit as he leaned in to kiss her, glad he wasn't mad, but completely baffled by his response. Then she understood. She looked at him in disbelief when he explained he had a twin and they were planning the same switcheroo as she and 80. "S...so you mean to tell me that... you too?" she said and laughed a bit. It seemed almost impossible that the one guy she would do this to would have a twin also. She smiled and leaned over to kiss him deeply. "Well, I haven't switched yet either. I wanted to get to know you a little better." she said and smiled. "That way 80 would have been more believable." she shook her head and smiled. "Well... what now? They're still probably going to want to continue the deal. How do we handle this so neither of us gets hurt?"

Andrew watched her reaction. She had been confused at first and he loved seeing her realise what she had made him realise. He nodded and then laughed with her. He retuned her kiss passionately. She made him happier by saying she hadn't switched yet either. He smiled at her, happy that he had really fallen just for her. Then came the big question. Now that they knew, what could they do about their siblings. He was still hardly able to believe they were in that situation, but at least now the two of them knew. He thought hard about what to do. Then an idea struck him and he grinned. "I don't know about you and your sister, but I know that I would love to pull one over on my brother. He was the one pushing for the switch anyway. What if we let them think we are still going along with the plan? We both have a twin. They would really think they are going out with the person we are going out with. They would just end up going out with eachother. Just don't tell them anything. Oh, by the way... did you say your sister's name is 80? As in the number? I thought I had just misheard, but you have said it a few times now."

Claudia held him close as he talked about their plan now. "That would work Andrew." she said. "80 wouldn't know the difference and I'd get to keep you all to myself, because I'm just that selfish." she teased. She kissed him deeply and smiled. "And who knows, if they ever find out they may thank us." she said and shrugged. She laughed a bit when he asked her about her sister's name. "Yeah, 80 as in the number." she said and smiled. "Her real name is Adrienne, but everyone calls her 80. On the Green Day album Kerplunk, Billie Joe wrote a song for his then girlfriend Adrienne who he called 80, which came from the name Adie, A-d-i-e." she spelled. She's a huge Green Day fan so she kind of hijacked the nickname." she said and laughed. She shrugged. "Just like when I was little everyone called me the Invisible Man, because of Claude Rains." she said and laughed. "To this day 80 still calls me Claude." she said and laughed.

Andrew grinned. He was glad she wanted him all to herself. He wanted her and didn't want to share her. The kiss was wonderful, sealing the deal. Then he just listened as she explained her sister's name. It made sense once explained. He smiled at hearing what she was called. He chuckled. "Well, I think I'll have to come up with my own name to call you. I don't know if calling you a guy's name would be too good. We can figure that out later though." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "So, we are agreed that we will have some fun with our twins and trick them? I think this will be fun for us. We should enjoy it as much as possible. I wonder what their first date will be like. Do you think it will be awkward? Or do you think they will be able to pretend like they are us and fake it all really well?"

She laughed and kissed him deeply. "You can call me whatever you want love." she said and laid her head on his shoulder, listening to the Mayday Parade song that was playing over her iPod. "I think they'll try to be us. Because if it was awkward between 'us' it'd be a dead give away." she said and smiled. She moved her fingers along his chest as she closed her eyes and listened to the music. "Even though I'm not going to share you, I am curious to know how long it would have taken you to figure out the differences between me and 80." she said and laughed a bit. "Once you know me it's pretty obvious when she's not pretending to be me. But... the dead give away is the hands we use." she said. "I'm left handed, she's right handed." she looked up at him. "What are some of the noticeable differences between you and your brother?" she asked, kissing his neck gently.

Andrew kissed her softly every once in a while when they were just cuddling quietly. When she spoke it was on her neck. He listened to all she said. He agreed with her about what their twins' first date would be like. Her curiosity about how long it would have taken him was no problem for him to answer. He was quite confident in his ability to pick them out. He smiled at her. "She might be good at pretending to be you, but I think I would have noticed right away when she couldn't fake the emotions we share." His eyes met hers and he gazed deep into them. "I can look in your beautiful eyes and know how you feel. I don't think she could replicate that. Not without sincerely feeling the same way." He kissed her happily and then considered her question about him and Kyle. He shrugged after pulling back from the kiss. "My brother and I have very different personalities in some ways. If you know us, you can tell us apart. However, we look almost like perfect copies. Sometimes we have changes in our hair or other little things like that, but lately it is exactly the same. The one real difference is in our birth marks. We both have one on the inside of our right thigh. However, you can only ever see them if you get us naked and actually look. It is a clear difference. He can act like me really well too. We can both imitate eachother quite successfully."

Back
Top Bottom