Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

She gasped as he bit down on her clit and slid two more fingers into her pussy. "UHNN!!!" she moaned out and gripped her breasts even harder. "I...I'm there... oh fuck...!!!" she screamed out as her walls clamped around his fingers, her pussy squirting out her juices, spraying his face with her cum. She trembled from the sheer pleasure coursing through her body. She gripped the couch and arched her back as she continued to spray her juices out of her pussy, heart pounding. She closed her eyes and as her orgasm died down she laid on the couch, shaking slightly from the waves of pleasure crashing over her. She was breathing hard when she looked down at him, a small smile on her face. "Told you you'd be able to tell the difference." she said and giggled lightly.

He heard her moans and all the noise she made just before she came. Then he felt her tighten and hold his fingers inside. She really surprised him when he juices came squirting out around his fingers onto his face. He released her clit and pulled back a little. More of her cum squirted out. It was a new and spectacular sight. The image of her at her climax would be forever etched into his brain. It was by far the hottest thing he had seen from her so far. Yet every moment seemed to be that way.

As she calmed down he grinned and laughed at her words. He leaned down and licked her clean and then he licked his lips. With his hand he wiped off the rest what she had put onto his face. He licked off one of her fingers and then reached up to her lips. "You are really quite delicious. you should have a taste." Then he leaned in close and whispered, "And after that, what is it that you want me to do again? Something about sticking something somwhere nice and deep? Oh right, in that hungry cunt of yours. Now what was it you wanted in there?"

Claudia blushed and took his finger into her mouth, licking her juices off of it. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him, holding him close. "Hmm.. I think I wanted your cock in my cunt baby." she whispered, moving her hand and stroking his cock gently. "I want you to fuck my dirty little pussy." she said, nipping his earlobe. She smiled up at him and brushed her hair out of her face, playing with her piercing again, not sure why she was nervous, but she was. She had never felt this turned on by any guy before, and after this she knew it was going to be hard to share him with her sister. She wished there was some way to back out of their deal, but she knew she couldn't. "I want your fucking cock pounding into me." she whispered, leaning down to kiss his neck, sucking the skin gently.

He grinned as she answered the way he had hoped. Her hand stroking him was a nice addition. He was already rock hard, so she didn't need to do that to get him ready. At her final words and her lips on his neck he moved forward. He was still between her legs. He finally got to where their hips could meet. He leaned down and kissed her deeply and then moved so his tip brushed against her pussy lips. It rubbed her clit lightly. Then he moved again so it pushed against her opening with some gentle pressure. He broke the kiss and spoke again. "Oh yeah? So you want my big, hard, thick cock pounding deep inside your hot, wet, tight cunt? You want my dick filling up your little pussy? Is that what you want?" As he spoke he emphasized certain words, prodding against her as he did. He would push against her and almost slip inside, but pull away before he did.

Claudia smiled as his cock rubbed against her clit and moaned. She groaned against his kiss before he broke away and spoke. She felt her body temperature rising and she nodded. "I want you to fuck my tight, dripping pussy with your enormous, throbbing cock." she whispered back, licking her lips. "I want to feel you fill me up so fucking deep I can't stand it." she said and kissed him roughly. She moved her hands to his back and bucked her hips upwards as he prodded against her pussy, wanting to feel him inside her. "Please... I wanna feel you fuck my cunt so fucking bad baby." she pleaded, looking into his blue eyes. She moved to kiss his neck gently and grazed the skin with her teeth. "Make me yours Andrew." she whispered.

He grinned. Her words were so sexy. He wanted to give her exactly what she wanted. He kissed her hungrily. When her hips pushed against him he made sure he didn't go inside quite yet. Their eyes met and he looked deep into her jade eyes. He really felt that connection there and he kenw this was more than just a fling. They both felt the same way, truly. He kissed her tenderly and then pushed forward. The head of his cock parted her lower lips and then stretched open her cunt. He moved carefully. He didn't know how experienced she was or if she had ever taken anyone as big as him in before, so he didn't want to hurt her. He took his time sending his entire length into her. Once he got the base of his dick pressing against her pussy lips and his balls resting against her he let out a soft moan. He hadn't stopped looking into her eyes the entire time. He smiled. "Is this what you wanted? At least to start? Don't worry, the pounding will begin soon enough. Once I'm sure your pussy is used to having me inside."

She kissed him back, her lips pressed roughly against his. She felt happier than she had ever felt before. She knew this was what she wanted, and she was going to hold onto it as long as she could, no matter what happened with him and 80. Claudia knew 80 could never feel like this when it came to Andrew. She moaned softly as he started to push into her pussy. She kept her eyes locked on his, not wanting to miss anything. She moved her hands down his back and kissed him deeply, running her fingers along his spine. "This is exactly what I wanted." she whispered. She loved how gentle he was being to start. She moaned as her inner walls stretched to fit his large member. She smiled up at him and trailed kisses along his jawline. "I'm ready whenever you are baby." she said, moving her hands to his lower back.

Andrew nodded and started to move slowly. He pulled almost completely out of her before pushing back in. It was very gradual still. He would build his way up to the pounding that she had requested. His head leaned down and he started to kiss and nibble all over her lips, jaw, neck, and shoulder. His hands slowly moved over her body until he cupped her breasts. He rubbed them, squeezed them, and played with her nipples. A few moans escaped his lips. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly. She felt wonderful. He started to move faster. He still made sure to use all of his length to make her feel as good as possible. He wanted to make sure she felt as good as he did.

She moaned as he pulled out and pushed back in. She moaned out and licked her lips as he began to kiss and bite her body. She gripped his arms and moved to kiss him deeply, loving the way he worked his cock inside her. She bit her lip as he started to play with her breasts, moaning as his fingers brushed against her hardened nipples. "Ohhh... Andrew it's so good." she whispered, biting his earlobe gently. "Please don't stop." she said, loving the feel of his body meshing with hers. She moved her lips to his neck and trailed kissed down his neck to his shoulder, kissing gently.

He had no intention of stopping now that he had started. This was going until the end. This was the amazing physical connection to go with their emotional one. Each one made the other even better. It actually felt like the first time he was truly making love with someone rather than just having sex. His hips moved with a nice quick pace. He drove himself deep inside her. He kissed her more wherever he could. His hands gripped her tits harder and he pinched her nipples, pulling on them a bit roughly. He started to move his hips to change his angle of entry. He searched for those spots deep inside her that he could hit that would really drive her wild. He wanted to explore her body and really get to know what he could do with or to her that would make her feel the best. He used his length to his advantage, really pushing in to find those hot spots.

Claudia kissed him deeply, moaning into his lips as he pushed deeper into her body. "Y..yes... baby that feels so good." she whispered. She held onto him and moaned loudly as he began to pinch and squeeze her breasts and nipples harder. She loved the pain mixing with the pleasure. She looked into his eyes and smiled, bucking her hips as he moved deeper inside of her. She groaned as his cock started to hit her g-spot, her breathing getting heavier and her moans becoming more frequent. "Right there Andrew... oh my fucking god... right there!" she cried out, gripping his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin a bit roughly. She couldn't believe how good it felt. "Uhnnn... fuck me!!" she pleaded, her eyes closing as he continued to hit her g-spot. She felt another orgasm building up, but she tried to hold out a little longer, not wanting this to end.

When she started to move her hips against his he really knew she was getting into it. The moment he hit her g-spot he was aware of it. Her entire expression changed. She confirmed it and he smiled. He locked into that angle and started to fuck her harder and deeper. He didn't even feel her nails in his skin. He was at the point where he was really giving her a hard pounding. His was really rough with her nipples. He would grunt and moan with every thrust. Their skin made a slapping noise as it came together, and his balls would smack against her each time. He gave her all he had and just tried to hold on long enough for her to reach her peak. He let her know he was almost there, the words barely getting out. "Ohhh Fuck baby. So good. I'm close. So fucking close. Gonna cum."

Claudia groaned and held onto him, her eyes closing as he continued to pound into her, hitting her g-spot over and over. "I'm going to cum Andrew..." she cried out, her body getting ready to peak. She kissed him deeply, bucking her hips into his as their skin slapped together and their bodies meshed. "Uhnn... FUCK!!!" she screamed, her body tensing again, her pussy clamping around his cock as her juices began to squirt out of her again, her back arching as she came. She moaned loudly and gripped his arms as her pussy tried to milk his cum out of him. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on her and she could barely take it. "Ohhhh Andrew!!!" she moaned out, hoping he was able to cum before her orgasm died completely down.

He felt her suddenly tighten even more. He could tell right away she was in the midst of her orgasm. It was intense. He felt her juices flowing around his cock inside her and spreading all over his lower body. It was enough to send him over the edge. Just two more thrusts and he couldn't hold on. He moaned out her name. As she was still cumming he reached his own climax. It was almost an explosion of pleasure. He pushed deep into her and then released. Pulse after pulse of his seed poured into her. She seemed to be pulling it out of him. It was the best orgasm he had ever experienced and probably the biggest load he had ever released because of it. It lasted for a really long time. As he finally started coming down from the pleasure high he held himself inside her. He caught his breath, but could only just smile down at her happily. He was unable to speak or express how he felt at that moment. He knew words could not do it justice.

Claudia moaned as he started to cum inside of her, her body still on edge form her orgasm. She looked up at him and he filled her with his seed and she let her head fall onto the couch, exhausted from the monstrous orgasms she had had. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, unable to express what she was feeling with words. She tried to get her breathing back to normal as she laid under him, pure ecstasy etched on her face. "That... was indescribable." she said and kissed him again, brushing hair off of his forehead. She had never experienced anything like that before. She let her head lull to the side and sighed contently. "So, was that good for you?" she teased playfully, kissing him again gently.

He smiled, kissing her tenderly. He hadn't known it was physically possible to feel that good. He grinned at her comment and chucked softly. He then pulled out of her very slowly. Looking down he saw what a mess they had made. He looked into her eyes. "You are amazing. You should be careful. I could easily get addicted to you." He laughed, but was at least a little truthful in that. He kissed her a few more times. He was glad she didn't mind him cumming inside her. He hadn't thought about it until it was too late. Well, he hadn't thought about it at all. He decided he would need to buy some condoms just in case.

After a bit more cuddling and kissing he moved a bit on top of her. "So, should we go get cleaned up now? Oh, and we may need to work on cleaning your couch. I think we made a bit of a mess"

She smiled and kissed him back, her fingers tracing his arms. "You're amazing too Andrew." she said, licking her lips as he pulled out of her. "And to be perfectly honest, I don't think I'd mind you getting addicted to me." she said and brushed hair out of her face. She kissed him a couple times more and shifted so she was sitting on the couch.

She smiled and pushed some hair out of his face, trailing a finger along his jawline. "Yeah, you're probably right." she said and laughed, her body coated in sweat and their cum. She kissed him one last time before standing up. "You wanna shower together or separately?" she asked him, looking at the couch as they moved, laughing a bit. "Looks like we had a hell of a lot of fun." she said, winking to him.

He was enjoying how much she was touching him in a caring way. He smiled at her. After she stood up he moved to get to his feet as well. He laughed at her comment and nodded. "We sure did." Reaching forward he took hold of her hand. "I think I would feel cold and alone if I was showering alone. Plus, if we shower together it will give me more time to explore and get to know your sexy body." His eyes slowly moved over her, admiring her form again. He felt really lucky to have her, but it wasn't just because of how attractive she was. "Come on, lead the way. Let's get into that shower. You're a really dirty girl who needs to get clean."

Claudia laughed and kissed him gently before turning and walking into the bathroom. She turned on the shower, grabbed two towels from the linen closet and climbed into the warm stream of water, looking out to Andrew. "I think I'd feel the same way." she said and watched him, her eyes taking in his form hungrily. "You are really sexy, you know that?" she asked him and ran her hands through her hair. She smiled and licked her lips. She laughed and shrugged at his last words. "What can I say, you bring out the best in me." she teased.

He watched her move into the shower and step under the stream Then he saw the way she was loking at him. The sight of her just standing there with water running along her skin and the way she looked at him created an unavoidable reaction. He felt a little swelling begin. He tried not to focus on it. He smiled at her comment and stepped into the shower to join her. He stood close to her, but didn't touch her at first. He looked into her eyes. "I'm glad you think that. Both that I am sexy and that I bring out the best in you. I just wish I was half as sexy as you. Just looking at you could get me going and make my blood start flowing more down lower. If you know what I mean." He grinned and then kissed her, closing the distance bewteen them. His hands went to her body and started to move over it slowly, just feeling it and getting to know it.

She smiled at him as he climbed into the shower with her. She stood there, a small smile on her face as he stood close to her. She put her hands on his hips and moved a little closer to him. "Believe me, you don't know how sexy you are." she kissed him lightly and smiled. "You can get me wet just by looking at me." she whispered, resting her head on his shoulder as his hands moved along her body. "I'm glad you like what you see though." she said and kissed his neck gently. She moved her hands along his back and let them rest on his ass. She began to bite and suck at his neck, moving her hands along his body.

She couldn't really know how happy it made him to hear her say that. Knowing she thought that and that he could have that kind of reaction from her just gave him a really good feeling. He let out a content sigh as she started to touch him as well. He felt the swelling continue more because of what she was doing. He kissed her more, all over her skin. He kissed his way up and down her neck and along her shoulder and then finally up to her ear where he nibbled on her earlobe before speaking in a soft, low voice. "You know, if you're not careful you're going to make something happen... down there. In fact, you already are. So I hope you know what you are doing." He smiled and then returned to nibbling on her earlobe and kissing along her neck. His hands moved over her sides and her back, occasionally going slowly over her ass.

She smiled a bit and moved her mouth from his neck, kissing him deeply. "Believe me... I know exactly what I'm doing." she said and moved her hands down his chest, to his crotch. "And I've never felt this good doing it before." she said and kissed him again before trailing kisses along his jawline, down his neck, and kissing his shoulder, fingers wrapping gingerly around his shaft. She pressed her body against him a little harder as she began to jerk him off slowly, thumb rubbing against the head of his cock. "But... I can stop if you want me too." she said and moved her hand away from his cock touching his face as she kissed him deeply. "Your call." she whispered, winking at him.

He stood there and let her do what she wanted. He smiled as he watched her. Once again she made him happier by saying she felt the same way. It seemed that sex was even better for both of them. As he hand wrapped around him he started to get hard a lot quickler. It grew to meet her touch and was soon quite hard. He looked at her when she stopped. The kiss that followed was amazing. He pushed passion and desire into it. When it broke he smiled again at her two words. His hands started moving toward specific detinations. "I never said anything about it being bad. I just wanted you to be aware. You keep doing what you want. Just know that there are consequences for your actions and if you make it like that on purpose then you will need to help me deal with it." He grinned. "If you know what I mean" He started kissing her body again. One hand moved over one of her breasts and he started to massage it gently. The other hand slid between her legs where he started to just softly rub her pussy lips, sometimes putting a little pressure on her clit.

She kissed him back, her heart pounding, getting turned on by the minute. She laughed lightly when he said she had to deal with the consequences. "Oh, the consequences can't be that bad..." she whispered to him, nipping his earlobe before sucking it gently. She moved her hand back to his shaft and wrapped her fingers around him again, moving her hand on his cock. She moaned as he began to massage one of her breasts and kissed him deeply. As soon as his hand found it's way to her pussy she felt her knees weaken, longing growing stronger in her body. She knew if she wasn't wet from the shower he would have been able to tell how much she wanted him again. She started to jerk him off a little harder, loving the feel of his hardened member in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom