Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

Andrew smiled at her and shook her hand. "Yeah, really good game. I'll beat you next time though." She asked about the movie and he nodded. "Sure, let's go. Don't want to miss all those previews." He laughed and walked out of the arcade with her. Once in the movie theater he bought two tickets for the movie. He no longer cared that he might not like it. He was just happy that they had another couple of hours to spend together. He handed her one of the tickets and then entered the main lobby of the theater. He looked around and checked the ticket to make sure he knew which one of the rooms they would be in. Then he looked over at Claudia. "Would you like to get snacks or drinks? Or are you full from dinner?"

Claudia smiled and walked with him back to the theater. Once he bought the tickets and entered the main lobby she thought for a bit. "I could use a drink, but I'm goon on food." she said and laughed. "Here, let me take care of it." she said. "You already spent enough on me." she smiled and looked at him. "You want anything?" she asked as she walked up to the counter, asking for a large Coke and waiting for Andrew to let her know if he wanted anything. She leaned against the counter and smiled at him.

Andrew ordered a large coke as well. He considered putting some money on the counter to pay for the drinks anyway, but he decided against it. He would let her pay for them. As they waited to get their beverages he smiled at her happily. The only thing he was worried about at that point was waking up and finding out it was all just a dream. He was pretty sure that was the only way the evening could be ruined. Once they had their drinks they walked into the theater for their movie. They were in later than most of the people so the problem of deciding where to sit was solved by where seats were available. He found a set of seats about six rows from the back of the theater. There were seven free seats in a row, so they didn't have to be directly next to anyone else. He let her take a seat and then he sat next to her.

She picked up her soda and and walked with him towards the theater. When they found their seats she sat down and put her cup in the cup holder. She smiled at Andrew as he sat down. As the theater darkened she put a hand on his and smiled a bit. "Thanks for such a good night." she said and turned her attention to the movie screen. She watched silently, moving her hand to close around his, liking the feel of his hand in hers. She hoped he didn't mind, but if he did he could always move his hand.

They were soon settled in their seats. He sat there with his arm furthest from her he had on the arm rest. The one closer to her he had just sitting on his leg, letting her have the arm rest between their seats. He felt her hand on his and he turned to look at her. He could only just smile at her words. As the movie got started he felt her actually hold his hand. He looked down at them and then held her hand properly. He gave it a gentle squeeze as a sign he was happy with that. He was completely relaxed in his seat. It was confirmed now, it was his best first date ever. He felt the happiest he had been in a really long time.

She smiled as he squeezed her hand and leaned back in her seat, happy as a clam. She watched the movie and laughed a bit as the premonition scene showed the people dying, always finding the absurdity of the deaths hilarious. She sat theough the movie with him, not letting his hand go and smiled every now and again as she looked over at him. As the movie rolled to a close she let out another laugh as they boarded the plane that was the main death in the first movie. "That's amazing.." she said softly.

Andrew couldn't have cared less whether the movie was good or bad. He was having a great time all because of the girl next to him. During the entire movie they had held hands. He smiled whenever he heard her laugh. When the movie came to an end he looked over at her. He wasn't familiar with the film franchise, so he didn't understand any connections with previous movies. He didn't make any moves to get up and leave yet. People were filing out. He was content just staying there as long as he could. He turned in his seat so he was facing her more. "I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. It was much better than I expected it to be. The trailers for it didn't appeal to me, but you made a nice choice. I'll need to watch the rest of the series. Maybe you can join me and spoil all the surprises by telling my thirty seconds before they happen." He laughed a little, but hoped she understood that as him telling her he hoped they could spend more time together outside of working on their project. The little movie festival didn't have to be their next date, but it was an idea for some time in the future.

Claudia smiled at him and nodded. "Deal." she said and started to stand up. She stretched, her tee shirt riding up on her. She put her arms back down and laughed lightly. "We should do that sometime soon. She knew it had to be when she was with him because the gore caused 80 to freak out, so he'd definitely realize something was off. She exited the row and waited for Andrew before leaving the theater. She shivered as the walked outside, the air had obviously gotten a little colder and she didn't bring a sweat shirt or anything. She cursed herself a bit, but she knew she'd survive. "So I hope you had as great a time as I had." she said. She didn't really want to go home yet, but it was getting late and she had work the next day. She took his hands as she started to walk back to his apartment building.

Andrew smiled at her response. When she got up he stood as well. A couple of minutes later tey were stepping outside. He noticed her looking a little cold. He wished he had brought a jacket or something that he could offer her. He would definitely remember that for next time. Even if he didn't need a jacket for himself, he would make sure he had one that she could use if she needed it. As she took his hand he smiled and walked with her, enjoying the feeling of her hand in his. "I definitely had as great a time as you did. This has been a wonderful evening." The closer they got to his apartment building the more he wanted to slow down. He didn't want the night to end. He didn't want to have to watch her drive away. Even so, they got outside the building and he stopped, turned, and looked at her. "So, I guess this is the end of the evening. I'll talk to you soon. I guess I'll see you in class."

She frowned a little as they reached his building sad she had to leave. She nodded though and smiled a bit at him. Yeah, I'll see you in class Wednesday." she said. She stood there looking at him for a bit and then moved to wrap her arms around him, giving him a light kiss on the lips. "Thanks for a great time." she said and broke away. She turned towards her car and smiled over her shoulder at him as she waved and got in her car, starting it up and driving back towards her apartment.

He looked into her eyes and just stood there. When she moved in he loosely wrapped his arms around her. Their lips met and he returned her kiss happily. He just smiled at her and let her go. He didn't want to, but they couldn't stand there forever. He stood there and watched as she went to her car. He called out to her before she closed the door. "Goodbye. Drive safe." He waved and then he could only watch as she left. He stood there until her car was out of sight. Then he walked into his apartment slowly. He knew his smile wouldn't fade for a long time. He saw Kyle there in the living room when he got inside, but didn't say anything to him. Kyle could figure it out just from the look on his face. Andrew went right into his room and lay in bed, happily replaying every moment of that evening again in his mind.

Claudia smiled and drove the 20 minutes back to her apartment, parking and getting out of the car she felt like dancing. She couldn't have been happier than she was right now. She walked inside the apartment and 80 was waiting for her to fill her in. "So how was it Claud?" she asked Claudia smiled widely and laughed a bit. "It was amazing. He's so perfect." she said and looked at her sister. "I'm kinda mad I have to share him with you." she said and laughed. "But a deal's a deal." she said. "But I'm gonna get ready for bed." she said. She left the kitchen, petting her Australian Shepard puppy as she walked by and closed the door, stripping out of her clothes and getting dressed in pajama's before climbing into bed, playing the nights events over and over again, especially the kiss. Even though it was short it had sent electric pulses through her and she loved the feeling.

Andrew fell asleep, still fully clothed, thinking about that kiss. It had been the perfect end to the evening. He was sure that she was right for him and that they could have a great relationship. As he drifted off in his bedroom Kyle sat on the couch in the livingroom and considered his idea. He had never seen his brother that happy after a first date before. He knew it had gone really well. He reconsidered his plan to make Andrew hold up his end of the deal they had made years before. After some serious thought he decided he would still go through with it, but talk to him before he got really deep into the relationship. He would let him have the first few dates, but then he would have his turn.

The next morning Kyle made breakfast for himself and Andrew. The moment Andrew saw that he knew his brother wanted something. As they sat and ate in the kitchen Kyle reminded Andrew of the time in highschool. He then gave him a little speech that he had planned out in every detail. Andrew really didn't want to do that with Claudia, but it was his brother and they did have a deal. For a year Andrew had shared Kyle's girlfriend. As much as he really liked Claudia, he could not turn down his twin. He finally agreed. He just hoped Claudia didn't notice the differences between them and that Kyle decided to not do it for very long. Either that or Claudia figured it out quickly. If that happened he would just need to explain carefully that he had pretty much been blackmailed by his brother and hope she didn't dump him. His happiness about the sucess of the date was dampened by this new development, but he would do his best to make sure things went smoothly.

The next morning 80 was up early to go to class but Claudia was able to sleep in because she didn't have classes on Monday's. 80 smiled and went about her business getting ready before taking the bus to the campus. She would have driven but Claudia needed the car for work. Once Claudia woke up she looked at her phone and smiled to herself before shooting a text to Andrew. "I had a great time with you last night. Maybe we can get together for lunch after class Wednesday?" she sent the text hoping he didn't mind her texting him.

She got out of bed and stretched before gathering her work clothes and hopping in the shower. After her shower she got dressed in the khaki pants and navy polo shirt that was part of her work uniform. She did her hair up into a loose bun and went to the kitchen to grab a quick lunch before getting in her car to go to work. She kept checking her phone, making sure it wasn't on silent, excited to hear back from Andrew.

Andrew was in a three hour long class when Claudia sent him the text message. His phone was kept on silent because the prof deducted points in the course if you caused distractions with phones or other electronic devices. When he finally got out of class he checked his phone and saw the message from her. He was excited right away, even before he started reading it. As soon as he finished reading it he sent one back to her. "I think that would be great. I am really looking forward to that. Have a good day at work. I'll see you on wednesday." He put the phone away. He had remembered as he was writing the message that she had mentioned working that day. He knew she wouldn't be there quite yet.

Andrew was lucky he didn't have any more classes that day because from that point on he was very distracted. His every other thought was about Claudia. When he was with his friends they started bugging him until he told them about her. They teased him for going out with a first year student and for acting so strange about it after only one date. He ignored them. He really didn't care what they thought. At least not when it came to the topic of who he was sure he could easily classify as his girlfriend now.

When Claudia heard her phone go off she smile, hoping it was from Andrew. When she stopped at a red light she pulled her phone out of her purse and checked it. She smiled at his response and chuckled when he wished her a good day at work. "Thanks, have a great rest of the day too." she said. She finally arrived at the grocery store she worked at and parked, before getting out and heading inside.

She was definitely distracted the entire day, but she worked hard and before she knew it her shift was over and she packed herself up to go home. She yawned slightly, a little wiped out from her day, and got in her car. She arrived home and flopped on the couch, pulling her work shoes off. "Well, at least I have something other than classes and work to look forward to this week." she said. 80 tilted her head, "What do you mean?" she asked. "I have a date with Andrew Wednesday." 80 chuckled. "Wouldn't it be be my turn?" she asked. Claudia looked at her sister and shrugged. "We were gonna leave right after class so for us to pull a switcheroo might be hard." 80 simply smiled. "We can figure something out."

That evening Andrew talked to Kyle and let him know what he was doing with Claudia on wednesday. Kyle decided to wait and let Andrew enjoy the first few dates. He would join in a little later. He did get Andrew to tell him some details about Claudia that he would need to remember when he was out with her. Andrew went through it all mainly because it gave him another chance to go through all the details of the date in his mind again. Kyle actually wrote down some of the notes, trying to make sure he had all the info he needed.

The next day Andrew went to his classes as usual. He was glad that Kyle wasn't planning on pushing his way into the relationship too soon. That day he didn't plan on calling or sending a message to Claudia. He didn't want to push things along too quickly. Sure, they might get to the point in their relationship where they talk many times each day, but they had only gone on one date so far and he didn't want to scare her off in any way. He wasn't sure what she would think. He just hoped she wasn't expecting to hear from him.

After talking it through with 80, Claudia was able to secure enough time to actually get to know Andrew before he sister horned in on the relationship. She continued to let 80 in on more of what happened on the first date, wanting everything to go off without a hitch when they finally decided to switch off. As Claudia went through her day at school she wondered if she should text Andrew or let him be. It wasn't as if they were a serious couple.

After her French class she decided t just shoot him a text saying hey and if he wanted to say anything back he could. She walked to the cafe and sat in an empty chair, pulling out a bag of chips and eating them as she watched other students wander around the courtyard outside the cafe. She sighed and sipped at her water quietly.

Andrew was between classes when he got the text from Claudia. He smiled when he saw it. Nothing big, just saying hi. Still, he liked being in contact with her if even just a little. He pulled out his phone and sent a message back to her. "Hey. How is your day going?" He sent it and then put his phone back in his pocket. He continued walking toward the middle of campus. He was planning on eating his lunch on the grass in the center courtyard of campus. There was a spot he liked that was across from a few different buildings. One of them was a cafeteria and there was a small coffee shop next to that. He often ate his lunch there because of the chance of seeing friends as they walked past.

As he walked Andrew thought about how to deal with Kyle. He realised that because he and Claudia were in the same department he could spend time with her on campus. It would be difficult for Kyle to switch in and take his place. He figured that he could get extra time with her by spending time with her on campus. He kept that in mind for the future. He was pretty happy with himself. He liked outsmarting his brother. He wouldn't even need to talk to him about some of the time he spent with her on campus when it wasn't really a date. Unless something important happened, of course. He decided to only let Kyle take turns when it came to actual planned dates.

She checked her phone when the ringtone went off. "My day is going good. Just hanging out eating a snack before my Statistics class." She sent the message and went back to people watching. As she watched the courtyard she thought she saw Andrew, but shook it off, probably mistaking him for someone else. She finished her bag of chips and placed her bottle of water in her backpack before heading outside into the coll afternoon air.

She sat under a tree, still having another 30 minutes before her class started. She pulled out a book and started to read, her mind wandering back to Andrew every once in a while. She couldn't wait to hang out with him tomorrow. She looked up and noticed that the person she had seen was Andrew. She stood up and moved towards him, a smile on her face. "Hey Andrew." she said, brushing her hair out of her face. "Can I sit with you for a bit?" she asked.

Andrew got settled on the grass and pulled out his lunch. He pulled out his phone when he heard it ring. He saw the message from Claudia and smiled. He ate a bit of his food and thought about what to say back to her. He finished his sandwich and picked up his phone again. He was working on his message to Claudia when she suddenly appeared next to him. He looked up upon hearing her voice and he smiled at her. She looked very pretty in the midday sunlight. He quickly moved some things out of the way next to him so she could have a spot to sit. "Sure, have a seat. This is a nice surprise. I didn't expect to see you today. How have you been since sunday night?"

She smiled as she sat down and leaned back against the tree. "Glad I could surprise you. I thought I saw you a couple minutes ago, but I wasn't sure." she said and laughed. She put her bag down beside her and brushed her hair behind her ear. "I've been pretty good." she said and laughed. "But for the life of me I can't stop thinking about that kiss." she said and laughed. "Call me weird if you must, but it was a great kiss." she brushed her hair out of her face and looked down at her lap. "How about you, how's it been going for you?" she asked.

He laughed and smiled with her. The she surprised him yet again by saying she ahd been thinking of the kiss. He almost didn't hear her ask how he was. He looked at her and paused for a moment before he had his thoughts collected. "It has been going quite well for me. I've been really happy the past couple of days. You know....I think it has something to do with you. I don't think you are wierd for thinking about that kiss though. Unless I'm wierd too." He smiled at her and hoped she picked up on what he meant by that. He was always amazed by her. Every time he was with her or talked with her he had to wonder if he was having the greatest dream ever.

She smiled at him and nodded. "I'm glad." she said and laughed a little. "Well, if you're weird I wouldn't want you to change because I think you are the greatest guy I've ever met." she said and moved a hand on top of his. She looked at her phone and noticed there was only a couple more minutes before he stats class. She sighed and started to stand up. Before she was completely stood up she kissed him again gently, hoping he didn't mind. "Hey, I'll see you tomorrow." she said and waved. "And I'm paying this time." she said and winked, walking away towards her next class. She loved hanging out with Andrew and she hoped they'd be able to take their relationship to the next level. Even if she had to share him she'd make every moment with him better than 80 could.

Once again she seemed to say the perfect thing. He smiled at her happily. He felt her hand on his and he just wanted to freeze time. Their relationship was moving quickly, but he didn't care. He actually liked how quickly they were really becoming a couple. He noticed her check the time and realised she needed to go to class. He could only really watch her start to get up. Then she leaned in. He smiled and closed the distance, returning her kiss. He smiled and waved as she left. He chuckled a little when she told him she would be paying at lunch the next day. He watched her walk toward her class. He let out a content sigh and thought about her happily for a while before finally eating the rest of his lunch. At his next and luckily last class of the day he was quite distracted. His notes were not very good and he barely knew what the prof had been talking about for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom