Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins Tricking Twins (closed for poisonedxkisses and Josu_T)

The next morning Claudia rolled over in bed and saw her phone. She reached over and looked at the message Andrew sent last night. She must have been exhausted because she didn't hear anything go off. She sat up in bed and looked around. She smiled and stood up stretching. She walked to her closet and grabbed a black skirt and white tank top before heading into the bathroom to shower. She let the steam fill the bathroom and breathed deep. She was exhausted from the night before. Even though she got a great nights sleep she hadn't exerted herself that much in forever.

When Claudia got out of the shower 80 was there, ready to hound her again. "So, text Andrew, let him know you wanna set up another date. I want my turn soon." she said and laughed. Claudia rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're so impatient." she said and shook her head. "I'll text him later, he might still be asleep." she said before going back into her room to finish some homework.

In the morning Andrew woke feeling very well rested. He got up and showered, then got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. When he went out to get some breakfast in the kitchen Kyle was already up. As they ate breakfast Andrew told Kyle all about his dates with Claudia so far. He filled him in on the little details he was sure Kyle thought he needed to know. Of course, he didn't mention the twin part of it, and he didn't give any details about the times they had been intimate together. He just simply stated, "We had sex as well." That was all he was willing to say to him about it.

After Andrew finished discussing things with Kyle he wanted to know when the next date would be. Andrew laughed and shrugged. It seemed Kyle was really wanting to get his part of it before things got to serious. "Don't worry, you have the next date. I'll get something set up with Claudia and you can go out with her. Just trust me." Kyle nodded, knowing that his brother would do as he promised.

Claudia sat on her bed, ipod playing, notebooks spread around her. She picked up her cell phone and sent a text to Andrew. "80 wants to go on a date with 'you' soon. We should get this plan in motion" she texted. She put her phone down and went back to her creative writing homework. Before long 80 knocked and came into her room. "Hey Claude... you should fill me in on some of the juicy details so I know what to talk about with him." Claudia sighed and put her notebook down. "Well, he's the greatest guy ever. He's smart, funny, and he loves being creative like me." she said. She smiled and leaned back against her head board. "Good luck with the creative talk." she said and laughed. She filled her sister in on more of the smaller things about them and smiled. "Waiting for a text back from him. I'll let you know when all things are go in a little bit." 80 smiled and nodded. "Awesome." she said and started towards the door. "And from what i heard last night he's one hell of a lover, can't wait to get some of that." Claudia felt a pang of jealousy, but then remembered she'd never lay a hand on Andrew, it would always be his brother.

Andrew was getting ready to go to class when he got the message from Claudia. He smiled. It seemed both their twins were getting to the point where they were not going to take no for an answer. He thought about it and then sent her a long message suggesting a date, but also some other ideas.

Hey, yeah, Kyle wants to get something set up too. Maybe dinner tomorrow night followed by something else. We should be careful with our messages from now on. What if they took our phones and saw that we know. What if we send messages as if talking just to eachother, but with a code word meaning we are setting it up for our twins. Just an idea. By the way, miss you. Had a great time last night.

He smiled and sent her the message. The middle part was something he had been worried about. They could make things go better if they never had evidence that they both knew the secret and that they were setting their twins up. He hoped that Claudia agreed.

Claudia was laying in her bed, reading her Canterbury Tales book for the project she and Andrew had to work on and smiled a bit as he phone went off. She picked it up and read the message. Andrew was right, if their twins found out the secret was blown there'd be hell to pay.

Yeah, that's fine love. Maybe we can use the word cappucino. Y'know like "We should get some cappucino." As for the date tomorrow night should be fine, I'll clear it with 80 and get back to you. I had an amazing time with you last night also. Miss you too, I'll see you later.

She sent the message and stood up, walking to the kitchen, grabbing a can of coke and a small tastycake pie. She opened the can and made her way to 80's room. She knock and went in. "Yo, Andrew wants to know if tomorrow is alright for us to go on a date. Are you working?" 80 shook her head and smiled. "I'll be free. Just let me know the time and place and I'll be there." Claudia smiled and nodded before going back to her room.

Hey babe, tomorrow's fine. Just let me know where and when you want us to meet. she sent. She then curled back up in her bed, snuggling the sheet that smelled like him as she read the book again.

Andrew got the message from Claudia and thought about the code word. He wasn't completely sure about that exact word. He didn't drink cappucino and he worried that Kyle might suspect something if he talked about it too much. When the second message came he smiled. He went and spoke with Kyle for a while and they decided on where Kyle would take 'Claudia'. Andrew returned to his room and he sent her a reply.

Not so sure about Cappucino. Maybe just Coffee? Anyway, how about we go out tomorrow night at 7. Dinner at this nice place downtown and then activity after to be determined at dinner.

Once the message was sent Andrew told Kyle and then gathered his things and was out the door to go to school.

Claudia read the text and smiled a bit. Alright, coffee is good. And tomorrow at seven is great. I'll make sure I look great. She then added a winky face and sent the message. She stood up and walked to 80's room. "Hey, dinner at a nice place tomorrow, dress well." she said and smiled, turning and walking to the kitchen. She grabbed herself a soda and bit her lip. She hoped that Andrew and her would be able to pull this off without their twins finding out. 80 came out of her room and smiled. "So, everything is set, right. What else are me and Andrew doing tomorrow?" she asked a small smile on her face. Claudia shrugged. "He said you guys can figure it out at dinner." 80 nodded. "Alright cool, cause if you had any say in it it'd either be gory or something revolving around writing and I don't like either." she said and chuckle.d She walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda. She then sat at the counter and smiled. "This is great isn't it Claude?" Claudia laughed and nodded yeah, until he finds out, right?" she joked. Claudia didn't have classes that day so she wasn't sure what to do to pass the time, but she was sure she could figure something out.

Andrew smiled when he got the return text. He then called Kyle as he was on his way to school and let his brother know that the idea for the date had been accepted. Kyle seemed quite happy with that. He was really looking forward to having his chance with Claudia. He started to think about what they could do after dinner. He had a few options, but he would discuss the ideas with her at dinner. He got himself ready for school and was out the door a half hour later.

Andrew was already at class. He spent the day focusing on the work and taking notes. He couldn't let Claudia distract him so much that he failed his classes. Still, he did think of her quite often. Once his classes were done for the day he sat by the library and just relaxed. It didn't take long for that to turn into boredom. After a few minutes he pulled out his phone and sent a message to Claudia. Done class. Really bored. Are you free? Want to get our project done and then hang out? He figured they could quickly get their work done so they wouldn't have to think about it any more. Then they could just spend time together. He knew they would have to meet on campus to actually get work done though. Being at one of their houses would likely cause a lot of temptation.

Claudia was laying in her bed reading when she got a text from Andrew and she smiled. She put her book down and checked her text, seeing that he wanted to work on the project with her than maybe hang out. She smiled and started to reply to him Hey love, yeah, I'm free. I'll meet you at the cafe on campus in about a half hour? she sent back, standing up to get dressed. She grabbed a pair of black hip hugger jeans and a slim fit Mayday Parade tee shirt and slipped on a pair of flip flops before grabbing her purse and keys.

"Hey, 80, need a ride to the school?" she called. 80 walked out of her room and shook her head. "Nah, not today. Why?" Claudia shrugged. "Going to campus to work on my Lit project with Andrew, didn't know if you needed a ride." 80 shook her head. "Nah, I'll be fine." Claudia nodded and left the apartment, hopping in her car and driving to the campus. She parked and walked towards the cafe, arriving and she bought a mocha while waiting for Andrew. She pulled up a seat and sipped the warm liquid slowly.

Andrew could only smile at seeing the return text from Claudia. He sent her a quick confirmation and then relaxed for a bit. He knew he had a little time before she arrived. He started to think about the project and what they should do for it. When the time came to go meet her he got up and walked to the cafe. He smiled when he saw her sitting at a table. Just the sight of her made him happy. Thinking about her made him happy. He quickly moved to the table and leaned in to kiss her softly before sitting across from her. He looked into her eyes for a moment, let out a content sigh, and then finally spoke. "Hey, so great to see you. How are you? Nice day?"

When Claudia spotted Andrew heading towards the cafe she put her cup of coffee down and smiled at him. She stood up and kissed him gently when he approached her. "Hey love." she said and brushed her black hair out of her face. "I'm glad to see you too. And I'm doing alright. Would have liked to stay wrapped up in a blanket cause it's so chilly out, but seeing you makes it all worth it." She looked at him. "Would you like some coffee or something?" she asked him, moving to sit back down. "And how was your day so far?" she asked, smiling.

He was happy to hear about her day and that she was doing well. He just shook his head as she asked about a drink. He wasn't really thirsty. He just watched her for a moment, smiling happily. Then he shrugged. "My day has been ok. Just classes, so not too exciting. I got really bored after classes though. It is great having you here to help get rid of my boredom." He chuckled and then continued to just talk with her for a while. He wasn't in a rush to start working. Eventually he sighed. "So, should we get the project done?"

Claudia smiled and sat back down pulling her cardigan tighter around her frame. She pulled her hair back into a bun and looked down at her notebook before looking back up at Andrew. "So, exactly how do you want to work this project out?" she asked him, crossing her legs and scrawling a few notes about the Miller's Tale. She played with the little hoop on the left side of her lip and looked at him. "For as much as I know about the Canterbury Tales, I'm not the best at coming up with project ideas." she said and laughed lightly.

Andrew thought about the project and came up with an idea. He shrugged and decided to toss it out there. "What if we look mainly at the prologue and discuss the description of the characters, then use what we know of them and compare it to the common thought of the time about that type of person. We can look closely at Chaucer's critique of life at that time. His critique of the church, the court, of the role of women. We can show popular images from the time and then his depiction of them for a direct contrast." Once again he shrugged. He knew it could be a bit of work to do that as a project, but he didn't mind spending time with her working on it. It would also be a good project if they did it well.

Claudia listened to his idea and nodded. "That actually sounds like it could work." she said and pulled out a copy of the book from her bag. She opened it and placed it in front of both of them. "We could start now, if you want." she said. Just then a strong gust of wind picked up and she shivered, pulling her sweater tighter. "Or we could go inside and start." she said and laughed. "It's a little too chilly out here to concentrate." she said and laughed a bit, moving her hand to his. She squeezed lightly and smiled, brushing her bangs out of her eyes.

Andrew felt the wind pick up and he started to feel cold. He realised it was effecting Claudia even more. He smiled at her and nodded. "Sure, we'll probably be more comfortable inside too." He kept hold of her hand as he stood up. He helped her up and then walked with her into the cafe. They found a table where they would be away from the breeze that swept through whenever the door was opened. He got settled at the table and smiled across at her. He pulled out all they would need to get to work on the project. They were warm and comfortable and got started on their assignment. He was ready to get through as much of it as they could and then he wanted to spend some time alone with her.

She followed him into the cafe and sat at the table in the far corner. She sipped her mocha and leaned forward looking through her book. She worked on the project with him for about an hour and a half and they ended up getting quite far. She looked over their work and smiled. "Looking good so far babe." she said and kissed him gently. She had finished her mocha and was thirsty again. She smiled and leaned back in her chair. "I'm going to get something else to drink, would you like anything babe?" she asked him.

Time seemed to go by fairly quickly as they worked. Andrew felt inspired when he was with her and his mind seemed to fill with ideas. When they came to a pause an hour and a half later he felt they could possibly finish the project that day with the rate they were working at. She asked if he wanted something and he shook his head. "No, I don't need anything. I'll think about how to do the last section while you're gone." He smiled and looked down at what they had already. He couldn't help but think about what they could do after they finished working on the project though. By the time she returned he had a few ideas about both the project and what to do next. He explained the project ideas to her.

She nodded and stood up to get herself a soda. She got a large mountain dew and paid before sitting back down next to her boyfriend. She listened to his ideas, made a few mental notes and then added some other ideas before deciding on one. She sipped her soda and bit her lip. "So what do you want to do when we're done love?" she asked him. She knew 80 would want Claudia to go with her later to Ulta to pick up some new makeup. She always loved going make up shopping, but she wanted to spend as much time with Andrew this afternoon before the two sisters went for dinner and some shopping. "I'm free until 6:30, so we still have a few hours." she said, looking at her cell phone to check the time.

When they came to a conclusive idea about the last section of the project he smiled. She asked about what to do when they finished. He gave a slight shrug. "Why don't we go for a walk or something. We can enjoy some time, just the two of us. I don't think we want to do something that would look too much like a date or our siblings might get mad. We can talk about what the two of us are going to do tomorrow while they are out though. I'm looking forward to hearing how their first date goes. It could be so awkward." He grinned and laughed at the thought of his brother meeting Adrienne for the first time and thinking she is Claudia. He hoped it ended up being good though, otherwise things could get difficult.

Claudia smiled and nodded. "A walk sounds like a wonderful idea." she said and sipped her soda. She continued working with him on the project and before long they were done. "I can get the posterboard and start putting this together after class on Wednesday, if you want." she said and smiled at him. "And we also have to do a paper about the project, right?" she sighed a little. "Looking foreard to that." she said and chuckled. After they were done she stood up and threw her empty coffee cup in the trash. She began packing up and looked at him. "Hopefully we do well on this project" she said and smiled.

When they finished all they could do on the project Andrew relaxed in his seat. He nodded at her suggestions about the remaining work to be done. He quickly packed up his things and was standing to join her. He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "We will do well. We know what we are talking about and we work well together. We make a good team." He took her hand and when they were both ready to go he started toward the door. It was still windy out, but he knew where to go. He led her through part of campus until they came to a wooded section. He spotted one of the trail entrances and went right for it, smiling over at her. They would be mostly shielded from the wind by the trees and there likely wouldn't be many people passing through. They could have a nice quiet walk alone.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we do make a good team." she said and smiled. She took his hand and followed him out of the door. She used her free hand to tighten her cardigan and smiled as they arrived at the wooded area of the campus. She figured not many people wandered this path, seeing as it was quite secluded. She walked further down the path and smiled. She pulled a small camera out of her purse and snapped a picture of the wooded path. The leaves were changing to vivid reds and oranges because of the fall. "I always loved the fall." she said and smiled at Andrew. It's absolutely beautiful." after taking a few pictures of the trees and the path she turned and snapped a picture of Andrew. She turned her camera off and moved over towards him, grabbing the lapels of his coat and pulling him closer to her. "I wouldn't want to share this with anyone but you." she said and kissed him gently.

Andrew walked with her and smiled as she took out her camera. He slowly strolled along. He definitely enjoyed the scenery of the season. The weather wasn't exactly the nicest, but overall it was a good season. When she turned to take a picture of him he stood still and smiled for her. The smiled changed to a grin as she pulled him closer. His arms wrapped around her loosely. He kissed her back and looked into her eyes when it ended. "I feel the same way. I'm so happy I'm here with you, and no one else would do." He held her a little tighter and kissed her again. Finally he took a step back. He kept one arm wrapped around her and continued to wander down the trail. They really were alone. No one else was anywhere near them. It made everything feel romantic. The wind didn't seem to be able to pierce the dense trees all around them.

She laughed as he struck a pose when she took a picture. She rested her head against his shoulder when he pulled her close to him and she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm glad Andrew. Because to be completely honest, I wouldn't want you to think someone else could take my place." she walked with him, resting her head against his arm as they wandered through the forest. It was peaceful, romantic, still. Time seemed to stand still in the forest. She looked at Andrew. "It's beautiful back here..." she said, smiling brightly.

Back
Top Bottom