Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin looked up from the floor and stared into the space in front of him. His stare looked blank save for the synapses of his brain were now firing to indicate that he was in some kind of state of self acknowledgment. He felt his whole body give to the effort of reasoning through it, was she right? Did he really need to feel loved? He released a soft breath. "Well...You know what...I think your right...I think I do. Hmm...I've never really thought about it until now. I never really had any girlfriends growing up...Oh hell who am I kidding I don't have any prospects now either. Maybe that is what I have been missing...Someone who really cares in that way..." He looked out again and then brought his attention back to Kelly for a moment. "Sorry for all this...Thank you though, for everything you've done for me." He said with a smile.

She nodded. "Oh, I understand. I think everyone wants to be needed in different degrees. You just want to be put first, and thought of first for a change. I can relate," she said with a smile. "And I disagree, by the way. I think you have wonderful prospects. It's all about the way you carry yourself, though. What you need is confidence, so you can realize those characteristics. I just need to think of a way to give it to you..."

Kevin shifted his face back to the open space in front of him. He shrugged lightly and thought. What had he missed? What was it that was so important that he didn't have an opportunity to experience? Were his screws too lose? All these questions flooded his mind like a tidal wave and the most difficult part was that he had no answers. None what so ever. At least with his job he could objectively find a way of getting the information that he needed, with this though he knew it was going to be much more difficult. He chuckled lightly and let his mind wander around. "I have no clue... Obviously I've missed something along the way and have no way of knowing how to get it now..." He said as he kept looking forward lost in his own thoughts.

"I'm going to try something....Just let me know if you want me to stop." And with that, the redhead closed the space between them and kissed his lips deeply, cupping his face with her hands. She wanted to see just how much this would affect him. Or if it would at all. Contact like this might make him more confident over time. She could only hope. After all, the poor guy just wanted what she wanted--someone to love. And to have that person love her back.

So Kelly figured it was worth a shot, and she'd have no problem shutting it down if this wasn't what he wanted.

"Wha-?" Was all he could release as he felt her lips connect with his. His face grew red, beat red. His eyes were wide but he had never felt anything like it before. Her hands cupped his face and he was on fire. This was it. This was his first kiss. His mind first went to self deprivation telling him over and over again how pathetic that was, 24 years old and just now is when you experience a kiss. Without any other notion he shoved that thought aside and closed his eyes. Within seconds he returned it as inexperienced as he was he returned it none the less. He let himself go for the first time since he could remember and that was that. His hands moved to her waist and he let his lips keep at it, as he let their mouths continue their new connection.

At first, she thought he might ask her to stop. After all, he was just sitting there. Maybe the shock was a bit too much. But if she had any doubts when he started to kiss her back, they were gone as he put his hands on her waist. He wasn't a bad kisser, but he was a bit clumsy. Maybe he was nervous...or possibly inexperienced... yes, she could see that. But Kelly was patient. She could teach him and he could learn. After a few long moments, she broke the kiss and pulled away just a little, looking into his eyes. "Now, how did that feel?" she asked, watching him.

She would be happy to continue, but she needed to know if he liked it and if he wanted more. She would happily help him out.

Kevin blushed slightly when she pulled away as it brought him back to the open and real world. He smiled though but wished desperately that they could continue. "That was...That was amazing. Um...I have to admit that that was my first kiss though." He said softly looking away for a moment. Without realizing it he kept his hands connected to her waist and didn't even think about it. "Um...Can we...Keep going?" He asked gently and looked into her eyes.

"Sure. I'll even teach you a few things," she said, leaning in once more. She told him how to avoid sloppy, wet kisses and then demonstrated by kissing him again, letting it go where it may. He could deepen it or keep it there, depending on what he wanted.

He chuckled lightly. Who would of thought that he would wind up doing all this considering that he had showed up to this place on a dare? Considering that he was enjoying himself, and that he was learning something beyond valuable was all the reassurance that he needed. He nodded as she instructed him. It was like he had his own teacher for this and he couldn't have been more grateful for it. For once in his life he went bold and deepened the kiss, using the limited knowledge that he had gained due to Kelly's amazing instruction.

She smiled softly as he took a step towards more than just trying. He was getting into it. Good for him! She wound up in his lap, getting a better angle from there. Again, after a few moments, she broke the kiss and pulled away to teach him something more about kissing--how to use one's tongue. And she taught him well before giving him a chance to try it himself.

He blushed once more as he felt her settle into his lap, but he became so focused on absorbing everything that she had to teach him that he let it fade. He became used to experiencing her mouth against his and that no longer made him stiffen up. He got a tad confused when she started talking about the use of the tongue but nodded letting her instruction enter his mind. He swallowed before he tried to put the great information into practice.

She grinned and let her tongue trace his lips as they kissed until he parted his lips for her. She'd demonstrate how it was done and then hand over control to him. She thought it was a particularly effective way to teach someone the fundamentals...and with enough practice, he could be very, very good. This would only add to his list of prospects for getting a girl.

He felt the sensation of her tongue invade his mouth. It was pleasurably strange, the feeling of her appendage against his. He had to think for a moment at what she described to him and used what information that he could think of and allowed his tongue to leap out and attempt to entwine with hers. He let the knowledge guide him onward through the process and let his wondering float to the back of his mind. He knew if he was doing a bad job she would tell him and then he would correct him.

She closed her eyes and parted her lips as his tongue slipped in and he used what he'd learned. He was a pretty fast learner. Rather than stop him, she let him explore and play around a bit. He had license to do as he pleased until he needed a break.

Kevin pulled away only in order to let air refill his lungs. He chuckled lightly as he took all this wonderful advice to heart. He couldn't do anything but smile. "Sorry...I needed some air...But, thank you...For all this." He said as he looked into her eyes and kept the grateful smile on his lips. "Well uh...What else should I learn about kissing?"

She grinned and let him catch his breath when he pulled away. "What else would you like to know?" she asked. "Because the lips are just the beginning when it comes to kissing."

Kevin let her words enter his mind. He had to raise an eyebrow in confusion. Other than lips what else was there to kissing? He let the notion keep itself aloft in his mind and then let it escape. He wanted to know everything there was to know and since this was going to be the only opportunity he wanted to take it. "Um...Well, anything...Everything that you want to show me." He said with a small smile.

She grinned and nodded. "Very well then. When you kiss a woman, the lips are a fantastic place to start. It gets the heart going, gets her thinking she wants more. Especially if you use your tongue just right." She winked and then pulled some of her crimson locks back. "If you want to further excite a woman without moving too quickly, or you want to lead up to something more sensual, the neck is a great place to begin. And it may seem simple, but you want to make sure it's not too sloppy there either. You want to angle your nose so your breath adds to the sensation, and you want to find the spot where you can check her pulse. Sucking on that sweet spot will get a woman excited almost instantly."

With that, she showed him exactly what she meant. "And if you're hoping for something even more exciting, kiss her and hold her from behind."

With that, she let him go to town to try it out on her--wanting to give him the tools he would need to please a girl, and be confident in himself.

He heard and took in every single word she spoke. He watched her with no small amount of amazement as she talked of kissing a woman on the neck. He mental noted every small detail. When to start, when to stop, how wet or not, everything was a special note in his mind and he made sure to take extra special care to remember it. "Alright...So...Like this?" He leaned his face inward and angled himself towards her neck letting his lips connect with the flesh of her soft neck. He did as he was instructed, suckling at her spot. He wanted to try it from behind but for now he would keep himself where he was. At least for now. He kept at his attack and broke it only to take a breath. In that moment he adjusted himself and let his body position behind her before he let his mouth collide once again against her neck.

She smiled and tilted her head for him so he could have more room to position himself. His breath tickled on her neck and she grinned as his softly lips started with a kiss and then moved into a gentle suckle that made her groan softly. "Mmm, yes. Just like that..." after a few moments he stopped and then they changed positions so he could try kissing her from behind. It was a bit less successful.

"Mmm, not quite, but you're almost there. Start off a bit lighter and build up to more," she said, moving to show him how before letting him do it on her again.

Kevin took the change to heart. But he had to admit that it didn't just work on woman. Feeling himself growing hotter and yet more relaxed as she demonstrated against his neck. He released a heavy breath as she pulled away and nodded trying his best to remember the sensation of her mouth against his. He moved again, back behind her and then adjusted his mouth to trail over the skin of her neck. Letting his lips suckle on the soft and inviting flesh that she offered to him. Taking all the advice and demonstration and trying his best to combine them, to show her that he was learning.

She moaned softly as he got it just right. "Mmm, good job, Kevin...Now, if you're there, and you have a woman like this, take advantage of the moment because it's a turn on for women too." She reached behind her and took his hands, placing one on her breast and another around her waist.

He listened and then felt her take his hand in her own and gently guided it up to her breast. He blushed a little but had to admit that the feeling was amazing. He was stiff at first, mainly holding onto it in a dense hand. However as he let his fingers get used to it he began to gently knead and squeeze it through the fabric. His other hand remained on her waist though he let his fingers dig in just a little to get a better hold onto her. He let his mouth return to her neck and began to suckle on the flesh once again hoping against hope that he was doing everything right.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head, groaning as he squeezed her breasts. Her body tingled as he held her to him and kissed her just right. "Mmmm, feels good. Do you want to keep this up? Or do you want me to teach you more?"

He kept at his motions, letting his hands cradle her breast and waist. He wanted to keep this up but also wondered what else that she could possibly teach him. "I um...I would like to learn more." He said softly before he planted one more kiss across her neck and left his hand on her waist as he lowered his other hand down to his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom