Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment, all thoughts left her but one. He needed her--only her--badly. Always, even. She kissed him back as much as she could given her current position. She poured in as much passion as she could, her own burning lust and desire merging with his as he freed himself from her grasp and slowly slid into her, her tight body squeezing him tightly. "Rylai..." she moaned, the only thing she could say at the moment. She pulled him tightly to her and squeezed him lovingly, her hands running all over him. It was amazing how good he felt to her.

Her moan made him groan out, as his hips slowly worked, his eyes locked onto hers as he thrusted slowly, deep and careful. “Kelly…” He groaned softly, nipping at her lip. He rested on his elbows, his hands on her shoulders as he made every movement as sweet as he could inside her.

Kelly closed her eyes and felt her body moving with his, twisting and squirming in delight as he moved slowly within her. She loved the way her name sounded on his lips. It was really the highest praise she could ask for. Her legs slowly wrapped around him, the feel of him absolutely intoxicating. It really was the best.

He kept his body under tight control, but you wouldn’t be able to tell that from his face. Utmost pleasure showed on it, his mouth slightly open, head tilting back after a moment as a silent moan escaped him, breath hot. He slowly increased his thrusting, her legs pulling him deeper into her. “Oh… Kelly…” He whispered out, before his head came back down, kissing her in a searing embrace.

The redhead opened her eyes as he said her name, her legs pulling him further into her as he continued to thrust into her. She could feel that he was holding back a bit, but she wondered if that was simply because he wanted to last, or if letting loose now would be too much for her. Either way, she was game to take whatever he gave her. A moment after her name came his lips again, and she was happy to kiss him back, her soft lips pressing firmly against his in a lock of passion.

His hips started to thrust faster, and faster… his mind losing the control that he usually had. She had that effect on him. “Kelly.” He whispered huskily again, before a moan stole his voice once more. His body lowered a half inch, rubbing his skin against hers, feeling her breasts push tight against his chest. Oh, he never forgot the feeling, but memory was never as good as the actual thing.

Lord, she loved hearing him say her name like that--it just squeezed at her heart. Kelly arched up into him, loving the contact he gave her as he lost the control he'd fought to keep. Her nails bit his shoulders a little as they rubbed against each other, and she was instantly in pure bliss. "Rylai..."

She couldn't have imagined a better person to be with at this very moment. And she was sure that he would only bring her more pleasure throughout the night.

It was a full hour later that Rylai slid out of her, stretching slightly as he looked over Kelly’s body, both of them covered in a fine veneer of sweat. “I never would be able to find someone half as good as you.” He said, bending down and kissing her lightly on the lips. “In heart or body. You truly are a gem among humans, Kelly.”

He got up fully, finding his clothes. “Sadly, business parts us once again, no? I’m sure you have clients that would actually put money in the business.”

It took her a few moments after he pulled out to collect her wits and get the coordination back to her limbs. She panted softly and looked up at him. His compliments made her blush just a little bit. Coming from a man like Rylai, those words were amazing. She didn't want him to leave...and she didn't quite want to go back to work, but she would. Sighing, she sat up as he got up to gather his clothes.

"You're amazing, Rylai. Simply beautiful. I don't think I could do any better than you." She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Promise me you'll come back?"

Rylai turned at the door to face Kelly, a soft smile on his face as he bowed to her. “You know that I could never deny such a promise, Mon Cherie. Surely you have nobody come to you before bed? I shall come then, and stay with you until the morn’.” He slowly stood, his eyes never leaving Kelly’s… then he turned, taking a few quick steps out of the room.

She smiled and stood up, enjoying the little bow. Rylai's manners had always flattered her--he had a way of just doing it up right. At his suggestion to come back to her tonight she smiled. "Of course. I'll see you then." She smiled softly and watched him leave her there, satisfied, yet longing for more of him. Once he was gone, she walked to her bathroom and took a shower, revitalizing herself and making herself beautiful once more. She pulled on a green dress that made her look like a fairy and neatly arranged her red hair before slipping into some golden heels and stepping out of the room herself.

Kevin followed Kelly through the lounge and back to the elevator only to reach the floor and continued to follow her through to Kelly's room. Kevin nodded as he found his mouth was a gape in complete and total awe of his new surroundings. "Wow...Your room is lovely. Thanks for letting me see it." He said as his mouth was still open slightly. He walked into living area and stood turning watch Kelly behind him as he lifted a hand up to adjust his glasses.

"You're welcome. Yes, it's a pretty awesome place to be. Not just because of my company," she joked, offering him a seat. "Well, now that we're here, what would you like to do?" She certainly hoped he'd stop being so nervous.

Kevin watched her motion for him to take a seat and as he released a small breath he walked over and did just that. He shrugged his shoulders and sat backwards slightly, trying to keep his body from getting tense. He brought a hand up to adjust his glasses and then let them rest against his legs. He took another quick look around the room and marveled at its rather luscious splendor. "Your room is extremely nice...Wish my apartment is this nice looking." He said with a smile. He released a breath and felt that his body was becoming something that he thought would never be possible: relaxed. "Well...I'm not really sure. I guess I wouldn't mind getting to know you a little bit...I mean don't be afraid to not tell me anything you don't want but I guess color me curious." He said with a small smile.

Kelly smiled and shrugged a little. At least he seemed to be loosening up. "I like to think I have good taste. My friend Kate helped me decorate--she's an interior designer, so I had help. I love this place." She smiled and sat next to him. "What would you like to know about me?"

Kevin shrugged again as he let his body grow from its stiff and rigidness to a more relaxed and eased state. he rested his hands at his side as he thought about any question that he could ask to keep this conversation going. "Sorry I'm terrible at this...Um, well...How long have you been running this place? And I guess what made you want to take it?" He asked softly, at first somewhat worried that she wouldn't want to answer him but hoped that she would at least humor him a little.

"Oh, nobody but reporters are good at these questions," she said with a laugh. She smiled and thought. "Well, it's been a few weeks since we've opened this place. I used to be the madam of the Cat's Meow Brothel. I fell in love with the owner there...and then he died and left it all to me. After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore--it didn't feel right...so my friends and I built this place. Someplace new that's all our own. I love to share my body with people, but I'm still looking for someone to share my heart with." She shrugged.

"Well that's my story. What's yours?"

Kevin offered a sincere frown as she spoke of her former lover nodding to her through most of it as he listened intently to every single word that she spoke with a hand on his chin. "I'm so sorry to hear about your former...Lover I guess? I can't even imagine what that must have been like for you...But if I may... It seems like your doing excellent here considering that you have only been open for a few weeks, it was packed outside. I haven't had to wait in a line for a long time." He said with a slight chuckle and rested his hand back on his leg. "And I'm sure you'll find somebody, you seem like an amazing person so that shouldn't be an issue." He said with a warm smile and took a moment to pause before he collected his thoughts.

"Well...I'm 24 years old...My father is one of the most high paid trial lawyers in the state...I work as the head of the research and records section of his practice where I am constantly busy learning about new laws and precedents and make sure they get in the lawyers hands. What else...I have two other brothers who are more confident than I am...Oh and I'm kind of a homebody on most days."

"Homebody?" she asked, curious. "As in you stay at home a lot?" She looked up at him and smiled. "Maybe you should try and get out a bit more. It's nice to know that you think I'll find someone though. Perhaps I will. But I'll be happy to help you come out more often."

Kevin nodded at her definition and wondered if this was the longest amount of time he had spent in any kind of establishment like this one. "Yeah...That's about right." He replied with a small chuckle and felt himself easing into a comfortable rhythm. "Well...I guess since now I'm a VIP member maybe I'll come by more often. Don't want it to go to waist." He said with a smile and adjusted his glasses. "Well um...Anything else you want to know about me? Seriously anything at all."

"Can I just ask? Why is it that you seemed so nervous? You're handsome, obviously wealthy. You're very smart, and you're nice. I certainly think you're likeable enough. So why so nervous?"

Kevin gave an awkward chuckle and used his forefinger on his left hand to scratch lightly at his cheek. He really couldn't say why he always acted like this. He had an inkling of why, but he could never pinpoint the exact reason. And considering this was the first time anyone really brought it up he felt compelled to try to come to some kind of determination on that himself.

"Well first off thank you. I'm...I'm more of the background type of people, you know the quiet and humble types that either sit in the back or just sit silently in general. So I guess because of that it is just...You get into a rhythm you know? And being kind of quiet doesn't tend to attract a lot of attention from people so usually they just let the quiet ones go by. Oh and I'm a little shy so that adds to it. I can't really say why...Maybe it has to do with my relationship with my brothers, they just had to be the center of attention for their entire lives so I relegated myself to the background role. And I guess I just kind of...Stayed that way."

"Well, I think you're worthy of being in the foreground. Let them take the backseat for awhile, hm? What can I do to show you where you deserve to be?" she asked, wondering what he would want.

He paused deeply when she asked him what he wanted. No one had ever really asked him what he wanted. It was always more about what he was willing to do to just get by and let himself figure out what he wanted on his own. But here was a person that actually wanted him to tell her what it was he actually wanted, and the notion alone left him flabbergasted.
"What I want? No,no ones ever really asked me that before. I don't really know. I mean...I think to actually be needed...No, to be wanted by somebody would be nice. And I just mean you know, wanted in terms of like being wanted to share or be around them. You know what I mean?" He hesitated as he realized he couldn't really put into words what he really wanted and it was a little frustrating.

"I think so," she said with a smile. "You just want someone to want you around, right? To be the first person they go to. So, in essence, you want to be loved?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom