Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's bedroom (the penthouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His body held hers warmly and easily, the soft flesh more than welcome against his form. “I enjoy your company more than any other.” He admitted, leaning down slightly to kiss her softly in return. Her question had him move, slowly having her backpedal. “Spend some time? Oh, however do you mean?”

Kelly chuckled as he asked her what she meant, pleased that he enjoyed being with her. She moved with him as he guided her backwards. She was sure-footed as ever, and stayed pressed flush against him. "Mmm, well there are plenty of options. We can go in my sitting area, my bedroom, or my bathroom...since you're the guest you can decide."

“Oh? My choice…?” He said, a teasing tone to his voice as he looked around the large room, the different areas all rather intriguing to him. His mind was rather made up, soon, though, and he pulled her against his form, lips finding hers in a heated kiss. “Oh, why choose and move? Certainly right here is good enough.”

She watched him as he looked around, seemingly in thought as he took in his options. Rather suddenly, though, she was drawn up against him with a gasp. Instantly, her lips were pressed against his with a passion that she had sorely missed. She kissed him back, eyes dark with lust as he pulled away. "What an excellent point," she said, bringing him back to her, holding him close.

He grinned as she seemed to agree with him, a soft groan escaping his lips as he pulled a last moment of the kiss before letting her go, only to see that lust in her eyes, then being brought back to her. He nipped her lip playfully, hands sliding over her shoulders, easily moving the light clothing from her body. “It’s rather hot in here.” He said huskily, a hand sliding up her back to hold her lightly by the back of her neck.

((Just a quick note, she's wearing a strapless dress, so there's no cloth there to brush away.))

The dancer felt as though she were performing a sensual tango. It certainly was getting warm--oh so intense. "Yes, Maybe we should take off some clothes?" she suggested, her hands moving up his chest and to his shoulders, gently rubbing them, ready to help him out of his shirt.

((Then I was going by an older picture.))

It was a sensual dance that he had perfected over the last few years. The room was too hot for this. His hands easily went over her shoulders, feeling the soft skin, before his fingers slid down and hooked on her dress, slowly pushing it down. “I think that is the best idea I have heard in a long, long time.”

"I have my good days," she said with a smile. He knew just how to touch her to send shivers running down her spine as he pushed down the little dress she wore to reveal her firm breasts, perky and excited to see him. She smiled and helped him out of his shirt before running her hands up and down his chest, enjoying the skin and remembering his body.

“You have very good days.” He agreed, his hands slowly sliding up her sides as he left her dress to sit on her hips. Her breasts were lightly cupped with his hands, a soft sigh of enjoyment as her hands went over his chest. His hands were light with their play, before one slid behind her, sliding up to grasp lightly at her neck, pulling her back into a deep, hot kiss. His body slowly shifted, moving her onto the floor and his own blanketing her body.

Gentle, but still passionate, Rylai slowly brought her blood to a simmer. Her breasts enjoyed his attention, pleasure running through her as he touched her. She loved how possessive he was becoming, her heart speeding up a bit as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around him and she held him close, kissing him back as he managed to get them both on the floor with little effort and so that she hardly knew she was moving. Yep, he still had it.

Slow, easy, gentle movements. It was so much easier that way, much more instinctive than the rough embraces of other men. His body easily blanketed her softer form, enjoying the warmth of her as his lips enjoyed the heated embrace. His hands held him over her until he was able to shift his legs, knees on each side of her hips, then hands sliding down her sides, hooking her dress once more and pushing it down, letting her kick it off fully. “I missed your embrace.” He said softly, eyes slowly looking over her body. “Missed your soft form against mine. Holding you against me after a night of passion. The soft whisperings that left your lips.”

Kelly enjoyed every single touch and shivered as he pulled her dress down entirely, leaving her in a poor excuse for a thong, the wisp of lace just barely covering her. Her body pressed against his and she stole a kiss from him. She felt him tug at her heart strings as he told her he missed her in so many ways. Truly, if ever she'd had a lover in her life, Rylai was it. She smiled at him and ran her hands over his back and through his hair. "I've missed you too, Rylai. Everything about you."

He nipped her lip as he felt her hands in his hair; his hands either stuck holding himself up or moving her clothes. He let her remove the dress once it was at her knees, his finger running along the thin strand that was her thong. “You always were one for fashion.” He said with a soft chuckle, before looking back up into her eyes, a finger hooking the side of it. He had half a mind to just rip it off… but he pushed it down, one side at a time. “Care to help me with my pants?”

Kelly was always surprised when men didn't rip off her underwear--especially when they were as easily rip-able as this pair. She smiled at his comment and helped him get rid of the little piece of cloth. As he asked her if she wanted to help him she grinned. "I don't think there's a woman in the world who wouldn't want to help you out of your pants." Kelly was only teasing, but he was an attractive man with a great body. She doubted there were many women who'd give up the chance. She smiled at him and trapped his hips between his knees before she rolled them over, straddling him right away. Grinning, she leaned down and kissed his neck, slowly moving down his chest as her hands worked with the belt he wore and then moved to his pants.

He couldn’t help but grin slightly as he pushed her panties off, letting her take over when she did, knowing what was on her mind. “They were such a nice pair, I was sure you wanted to keep them for later. You know, please the customers.” He kissed her lightly after her words. “Oh, I’m sure there’s a few out there that would love to keep them on. I doubt that there is anyone in this building, though. But that’s for another time. Now… This time is for you, dove.” He almost chuckled as she wrapped legs around him and flipped the two of them over. “Ah, you remember that I love a good forceful woman.” His hips lifted, letting her slide his pants off with ease, letting her see he wore nothing under them. It was a little surprise for her, his hard length bouncing up some as they were released from its confines.

She chuckled at the comment about her panties. "They are expensive, despite there not being much to them," she said with a smile. She smiled up at him as she worked his pants off and was glad he approved of her moves and seemed to want to dedicate time to her. "Mmm, I know what I want," she said with a grin, working his pants off, only to find that he had nothing beneath them. "Mmm, and I see you wanted me to get straight to the point," she teased, taking his pants off and returning to his lips, her hand gently grasping and stroking him.

“The less there is, the greater the price.” He chuckled, his hands going to her hips, gently gripping her as she moved back up his body, kissing her in a heated passion. “Mmm... I have found that it is surprisingly comfortable. But yes… seeing you definitely influenced part of the outfit.” He grinned, nipping her lip before flipping them back over, resting on his arm over her as his free hand went over her body, teasing her breast once more before sliding down over her stomach.

She grinned at his explanation. "I find it depends on what I wear, if commando is comfortable," she said with a smile, kissing him again. In one smooth move he was back on top of her. "Mmmm, well I'm glad I have such influence," she said pulling him into another fiery kiss while his hands gently moved over her breast and stomach.

“I suppose that’s true enough.” He said with a smirk, nipping her lip, then her neck. “And you always had, no matter what I said…” His hand slid further down, fingers stroking over her mound of Venus before finding her lips. Slowly, he teased and stroked. “Its been a while since we’ve had time for foreplay. We usually jumped to it.” He said with a soft chuckle. “Like that time in the park. I don’t think many would forget that moment.”

Kelly shivered and enjoyed his teasing her. "Mmm, I always thought I did..." She let him tease her, groaning softly as her own hand reached down to stroke him as well. Her eyes looked into his as he spoke to her and she smiled at the memory of them in the park. That had been very exciting. She'd had some adventures with him for sure. "Mmm, I remember almost getting caught," she said with a laugh. "And I remember just how urgent it was that we get right to it, too. But I find that taking my time has advantages," she said, her eyes dark with lust and growing desire.

“It does have advantages.” He agreed, his voice slightly husky as he felt her hand slide down to stroke him. His fingers stroked with more need, stroking her lips open and teasing the small bud of hers. “I get to enjoy you much more than rushing it would ever allow.” He kissed her deeply, passionately, but soon broke it. “I get to enjoy listening to your every sound and feeling your every movement. Just that makes taking my time worth it.”

Electric pleasure ran through her as he founder clit and teased her pussy. She moaned softly and leaned up into him a bit, her grip on him tightening just a bit as she stroked his hot length. As he kissed her, she returned the passion and leaned into him, her body heating with arousal and desire for him as he took his time with her.

A soft sound of desire left his lips as she stroked him, his finger stroking and rubbing her more as he nipped her lip. “I want to hear it.” He whispered, hot and heavy. “I want to hear how much you need me before I let you have it.” It was a need of his, to hear her desire, that lustful tone of her voice. He loved it. “Tell me and I’ll give you what you want…”

She shared that little kink of his, loving the lust and the notes of desperate desire in his voice. Of course, he wasn't quite desperate for her just yet...not physically at least. Still, she wasn't one to ignore the needs of her partner, especially when they tied into her own. Kelly shivered and licked his lips as he pulled away from nipping hers. As he continue to tease her pussy, she gasped and arched into him, soft noises of pleasure escaping her. "Rylai," she groaned, his name rolling off her lips in the best way. "I need you so badly," she whined, looking up at him, need evident in her eyes. "I need you inside me. I've needed you for so long..." And she had. She'd craved him for some time now, and since she'd seen him again, she'd been reminded of that craving.

Those words, it brought a shivering bolt of heat down his spine, pooling at his hard length, forcing it to bob and tense in her hand as she was stroking him. A low groan of need escaped his lips as he leaned forward, kissing her with everything that he had. “I need you, Kelly.” He whispered, a deep need echoing through his words and body. “You’re the only one I have ever needed this badly. Always.” He shifted, sliding out of her hand, slowly pushing her legs open a little more, before rubbing his length against her, then slowly sliding into her, inch by swollen inch, a groan of satisfaction and lust leaving his lips. “So perfect…”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom